The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 4

Matt woke up groggy, not sure what to make of what he was seeing. He seemed to be lying on the floor, his face and cheek lying in something sticky. He was staring at a limp dick inches from his face. That made the sticky stuff he had all over him cum, and he briefly wondered how he ended up in that situation before the memories started coming back.

“Oh man…. Never knew a guy could cum so much”, he thought looking at the mess he was in. Looking down to his own flaccid dick, he saw Jake’s sleeping face and shirt completely covered in cum. “Heck I didn’t know I could cum so much!”

Standing up slowly to not wake Jake, he went over to the computer to have a look at the data Jake was talking about. That thing definitely did work. Before today, Matt had never thought twice about a guy’s dick. He wasn’t grossed out by the idea of gay sex, but it just wasn’t his thing. But after a single accidental blast from Jake’s device, he had had some of the best sex in his life by sucking and swallowing his friend’s cum. Even now the lingering smell was enjoyable to him.

“Is anything still different than before?” Matt wondered, trying to analyze his own thoughts. “Do I still want to suck dick, or am I back to fucking ladies? The fact that I can’t easily tell is proof enough that I’m still feeling some of it”, he admitted, “But it’s not too bad, and maybe it will pass”.

Idling through Jake’s notes, he saw that his friend was looking at making the app target specific people instead of blanketing everyone. That seemed like a good goal, but Jake hadn’t figured it out. The page had a big question mark next to a complicated equation that Matt saw was flawed from the start. He was also disappointed to see that Jake had ruled out its influence on women, but certainly that was something that could be fixed as well. Putting the pad back where it was, he headed to take a shower.

Jake woke up to the sound of his shower running. He could not see Matt, but the heavy smell of cum and the mess on the floor told him he had not imagined what had happened. Either the massive orgasms or sleep seemed to have removed the arousal and cocksucking compulsion from his device… he seemed back to normal. Well, as normal as you can be when you just 69ed your straight best friend and felt bad about it.

Standing up, and putting his pajamas on, he went and grabbed something to clean up both the cum and spilled coffee from the floor. He was still at it when Matt walked out of the bathroom, shirtless, toweling his hair.

“Hey sleepyhead, how are you feeling?” Matt asked in an exaggerated morning-after voice. “Do you have a shirt I can borrow? You kinda messed up mine…”

“Uh, sure, bedroom, first drawer” Jake said, blushing. “I can’t believe he didn’t just run off”, he thought.

“A bit tight, but it’ll do”, Matt said a few seconds later as he came back wearing a very tight white t-shirt, really showing off his torso. “Thanks.”, he said, then with a knowing smile looking at Jake’s cum-soaked shirt front, face and hair, added “You should probably shower and change too, I don’t know where all that came from”.

“Matt, what the heck? I thought you’d be freaked out by what happened but you’re just joking about it!” Jake asked, alarmed that Matt might be getting some kind of after-effect.

Matt’s face turned more serious: “I am a bit freaked out, but I’m the one who came in against what you said, and I pushed that button by accident… so I don’t blame you. It made me discover something else. I feel like we shared something very unique… I’m not saying I want to do it again, but I’m not angry, and I don’t want this to stand between us. So…” he added, smirking again, “go shower and let me help you with your math. Would you unlock your computer so I can start while you clean up?”.

While Jake stepped into the shower, Matt looked through the data Jake had gathered yesterday at the stadium. The signal splitting calculations Jake had put in were slightly off, so he fixed those. That made the picture much clearer, and he quickly found the unique signatures of two individuals with amazingly high peaks of energy that could only be Jake and himself cumming. He took out a piece of paper and started calculating what transformation was needed to make emitted waves ineffective except for a given signature. He was still working through this when Jake came behind him.

“What are you up to?”

“Just trying to figure out how to single out individuals. I saw your notes, I think you started with the wrong inversion equation so I’m trying something different”, Matt replied.

“Yeah I could not figure that part out. So you’re like… in this project now? What do you want to do with it?” Jake asked, curious why his friend seemed so interested from the start.

“Well, it’s a bit embarrassing…”, his friend replied, not lifting his head from the calculations he was doing. “Part of it is I always liked getting off without touching myself, and this is by far the best I’ve had. Imagining I could have this on anywhere is just great. Thinking about doing the same to other people turns me on too… that’s why I wasn’t too angry with you yesterday. I always thought I’d want to do it with a girl, but you know when you’re not even touching, doesn’t seem to make much of a difference when you think of it.”

“Really? I don’t know what to say, I never thought…”, Jake replied, speechless. “So, we’re a team then on this? You’re okay with us fooling around with it?”

“Yeah dude, I mean as long as you don’t try to turn me gay with it or anything…”, Matt said, then smiling “Ah ha, I think I found it. Here. Just pass your emission through this filter and it should be ineffective enough on everybody except the targeted signature. I’m hungry, do you want to order pizza or something?”

“Yeah sure, go ahead.” Jake took the paper from Matt and looked at the neat calculations, not really understanding what he was applying. He updated his app with a control to select a target, and added himself and Matt. Thinking it might be useful, he added a scan to the realtime data to extract the uniqueness marker from the closest source who was not Matt or him. That might let him target other people if it worked. He renamed the Test button to ‘Cocksucker’ for now, thinking he’d clean that up later.

About a half hour later, his hasty changes done and uploaded, he targeted himself and hit hard erection level. Well, that part worked, but it would have without the filter. He realized Matt was in the bathroom as he heard the sound of flushing. “Matt said about liking handsfree stimulation, right? “ he thought that kind of gave him permission. So he targeted Matt, increased the range, and hit 60%. Jake was already hard and felt a slight tingling, but the gasp and moan he heard from the bathroom told him Matt was getting the full effect. He decided to leave it like that for now.

“Jake, uhmm, ahhh… what are you doing?” Matt asked, supporting himself on the dooframe, grasping his cock through his jeans.

“Testing the filter. You said you liked this?”

“Oh yeah…. that’s good, don’t stop it. So you’re not feeling anything?”, Matt asked pointing at Jake’s bulging pants.

“I don’t think so, just hard watching you like this”, Jake said then blushed.

“Here, let me see”, Matt said asking for the phone. Jake handed it to him and sat on the couch, enjoying the show.

Matt changed something on the phone and gasped, eyes rolling back. “oh yeah mmmmm… how high can you go without cumming?”

“I lasted several minutes at 74% the other day. Felt like one more would throw me over”

“Oh man, yeah…. Ahhhhhh… that’s reaaaally close….uhmph.”

Jake sat there fondling with himself a bit, watching his hunk friend edge in his too-tight shirt. “Wow, look at him, he’s totally into it” Jake thought, then jumped as somebody rang the doorbell.

“Pizza. I’ll uhmph…. get it” Matt said.

“I don’t think that’s such a good ideahhhhhhhhhhhh! Matt!” Jake was hit with the full edging setting that Matt was using on himself previously as Matt just flipped the target to Jake. He tried to get up but his knees buckled and he fell back into the couch, his muscles rigid with expectation of an orgasm that would not come. Distractedly he heard Matt at the door.

“Yeah come in, just a second I need to get my wallet” Matt was saying as he closed the door behind a cute latino guy wearing a restaurant outfit with a nametag identifying him as Carlos. Jake decided it was better if he pretended sleeping, otherwise that delivery guy might really freak out seeing a guy spasm on the couch. So he controlled his breathing as much as he could and tried to discreetly enjoy the edging he was getting.

Matt came back from the bathroom with his wallet, and Jake noticed through one half-opened eye that he had a weird way of walking. As soon as he got closer to the delivery guy, Jake figured it was too late to pretend sleeping. The pizza was dropped to the floor as Carlos buckled and grasped his dick with both hands, groaning.

“Matt, what ahhhhhh are you doing…?” Jake asked, alarmed through his continued edging.

“Having fun, isn’t mmmm that the point?” Matt was saying as he toyed with the phone. The edging sensation left Jake abruptly, but definitely seemed to continue on the Carlos.

“Wha…ahhhhh, what’s going on? What are you doing to uhmmmme?” Carlos asked Matt. “Oh god, I’m going to …. ahhhh…why do I want…”

“Come on Jake, get over here” Matt said, and pointing at Jake’s bulge “I think you have something he wants”

Realizing what Matt had done, Jake knew that the poor guy would suck a cock sooner or later. Might as well be his… so he stood in front of Carlos and took his hard dick out, and just waited.

“Oh… no I don’t … ahhhh… but… shit why do I ….uhmmmm!” Carlos gasped, fighting the desire building up in him. Jake saw Matt press the ‘cocksucker’ button once more, causing Carlos’ breath to catch. And then once more, making him moan in protest. And then again which made him just plunge on Jake’s cock, getting all he could in his mouth.

Jake guided him a little, and in no time he was getting a pretty good blowjob. He wasn’t feeling the effects of his phone, so it was normal sex and he enjoyed that feeling too. Matt was watching, slowly fondling his dick under his pants. It wasn’t long before Jake was on the edge.

“Oh shit, I’m going to cum” he said when he couldn’t hold it in, and felt himself filling Carlos’ mouth. Just when he was recovering from his orgasm, a second one hit him, twice as strong as the first. “Fuck, Matt ahhhhh!” Jake said, shaking, looking at a smiling Matt. Jake couldn’t believe his friend was enjoying making him cum like this. He loved it.

“Alright, my turn” he said as Carlos moaned at the renewed edging from the phone. When Carlos saw Matt open his jeans and take out an even bigger dick, he just couldn’t stop himself from sucking on it. He was surprised when he felt a wet mouth over his own dick, seeing the guy he had just sucked off return the favor.

“Oh man, I’m not gonna hold long” Matt said. A minute or so later “Uhmm… I’m close, Jake, you ready?”

“Uhm hum” Jake moaned around the delivery guy’s dick who suddenly tightened and exploded in his mouth. As he was enjoying this moment, Jake heard Matt and Carlos cry out, and at the same time he felt himself reach another strong climax.

Carlos was the first to come to his senses. His chin and neck were full of cum from two dudes he had just sucked off. He knew he should be really grossed out by this, but somehow he wasn’t. It was some of the best sex he’d ever had anyway. But it was definitely weird. Zipping himself up quickly, he realized he was going to be late on his run and hurried out before they made him do other things. Driving to his next customer, he couldn’t help thinking about how maybe he had missed half of the fun in sex: this kind of animal, lust-driven sex was not something he had ever had with women before.

At the apartment, the two friends sat down to watch a basketball game, enjoying both the sex they had… and a free pizza.

To be continued…?