The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 5

Matt was squirming in his seat, his hard dick jumping with the sensations flooding through it from his phone while trying to concentrate on the road ahead of him.

He was thrilled when Jake gave him a special SIM card of his own and the controlling app that went with it. He had been hard just thinking about the possibility of stimulating himself without anybody around him knowing, and turned it on as soon as he sat down in his car to drive home. He only had a few minutes to drive, so he made the most of it, bringing himself to the brink, and then to a strong orgasm as he parked in his driveway. Not turning it off, he staggered out of his car then leaned his back on it, letting another climax shake him from head to toe. Walking with difficulty, supporting himself on the ramp, he climbed the few steps to his apartment, continually pumping cum in his pants. Oh, he really loved this!

He kept himself cumming all the way to his bathroom. Bracing himself on the counter, he looked at himself in the mirror. “Wow, I’m a mess!” he thought. His face was contorted with pleasure, his body spasming rhythmically as he kept ejaculating. His jeans had a huge wet spot from his crotch down to his knee, highlighted by his large dick clearly visible as a long sideways tube. Some cum was visible through his left pocket.

Finishing his climax, he turned the phone off and stripped to shower. His left leg was plastered with sperm. “Something in this phone has to be stimulating sperm production… it’s impossible to cum so much!” he thought as he stepped in the shower to wash it off. He was still hard when he went to bed, and fell into a satisfied and exhausted sleep.

The next morning, Matt went out to his swimming practice. He was in a good mood, full of energy and bested two of his personal records. One thing bothered him, though: he couldn’t help but notice his teammates’ cocks through their speedos. Not that he wanted to suck them off or anything, it was not that kind of impulse. It was more like discovering that there were other good looking bodies out there that he had not noticed at first. It worried him a little: maybe Jake’s device had a side-effect… but when he saw Jenna in her short skirt and tight shirt sitting on the benches and felt his dick twitch, he figured he was still okay.

Monday meant work, but this time Matt was looking forward to his evening commute. He wanted to edge himself while driving again, but the amount of precum and cum that would come out of that session meant he couldn’t really do that on his way in to the office… So he paced himself and went through his day, eagerly looking at the time.

He was excited and hard by the time he got to his car. He voluntarily jolted himself with a few seconds of 70% power, making him moan and gasp with the sudden overwhelming pleasure, then toned it down to an enjoyable distraction.

A few streets out of his office, he got in the usual traffic jam. Today, he didn’t mind. Increasing the power so that it made his whole crotch area vibrate with firing synapses, he leaned his head back and looked around to see if he could make this more interesting. There were a few guys in the cars around him: he could see a black guy behind him in his rearview mirror, and a man that looked 35ish in a business suit to his left.

“Let’s see how they like it”, Matt thought (or didn’t think), through his excitement. So he increased the range gradually, looking at the man besides him. When he saw the man suddenly tense up and lift from his seat as his groin muscles contracted, Matt knew he felt it. Looking at his rearview mirror, Matt increased the range until he saw the black guy’s eyes fly wide open with surprise, then close and lean back, mouth slack with pleasure.

Traffic was moving very slowly, so Matt enjoyed toying with his two victims. He knew there were probably other guys around him feeling the same that he could not see, and that turned him on even more. So he kept increasing the intensity of the sensations and looking at how the guys were taking it.

After a few increases, it was clear that business suit was not used to edging. He was squirming and looked like he was grasping his dick, either trying to get himself off or prevent exactly that from happening. Black guy was holding better, his face showing pure bliss, but he always took a few seconds too many to follow traffic. He was clearly distracted.

Matt brought them to his favorite setting, 74% intensity. He instantly felt all his muscles tighten in what felt like the point of no return, the peaking of pleasure just before release. But the release never came at that setting. Looking at his guys, black guy was tensed up, muttering what looked like a string of expletives. Business suit was braced on the wheel, panting, head shaking in denial.

Waiting for the right moment where the light just ahead turned red, Jake brought them off. He was ready for it, but the other two he could see were not. He tried to hold back his own ejaculation as much as he could, knowing it couldn’t be more than a second or so, enjoying it anyway. As he felt the first of his cum course through his dick, he saw black guy shaking with pleasure, and saw white streaks flying around onto his red shirt, seat and even windshield.

Still ejaculating, Matt saw that business suit looked more desperate and confused, obviously cumming as well but not understanding what was happening to him. He must have tensed on the pedal, because he moved forward and bumped into the car in front of him. Feeling bad for him, Matt turned the phone off after the first orgasm, feeling the satisfaction of the afterglow slowly spread over him.

Looking through his mirror, he saw the black guy’s shoulders go up and down breathing strongly, a stupid smile on his face, looking at the mess he had made. As he stretched an arm towards the back seat to grab something to clean up with, Matt saw that his shirt front was completely soaked.

The guy started cleaning up his shirt with tissue, but ended up just taking it off altogether. As he was cleaning up the cum from his windshield, he met Matt’s eyes and smiled. Matt wanted to make him cum again right there, but looking at his phone he couldn’t distinguish which of the patterns he was. Then the light turned green and Matt changed lanes towards his ramp, just waved at him.