The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stories are like sex: they’re lots better with folks I know and trust. I trust Simon bar Sinister and his readers to keep this story only in www.mcstories.com (or your own hard drive, if you prefer.) I reserve all rights to all my stories and they may not be used anywhere else without my permission.

My tales will often contain fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted. All rights reserved. Comments always welcome, but please use story title in your email subject.

The library of my stories, including dates and cross-references, are at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

.—)
Eye

Synopsis:

Muse along with those who inspire you.

Elle and Vee

EyeofSerpent

Vee sipped coffee while she browsed the morning paper.

Jenny came into the kitchen wearing the peach knit dress Vee had picked out last night and went straight for the auto-drip. Vee stood and moved behind her while Jenny was doctoring the coffee. Hiking her skirt a bit Vee crouched. She eased her cheek and eyelashes up and down the back of Jenny’s knee. Vee slid a hand gently up the modest skirt along the warm inner thigh.

Damn. Jenny was wearing panties under the hose—and after those wet-dream promises last night too. Vee sighed and stood up. “You need a lot more work, my girl. I’m coming to the office with you today to see if I can’t get those panties off—or at least soggy.”

Jenny flushed and plucked at her skirt with nervous energy. A quick turn and she walked right through Vee and grabbed her briefcase.

Five seconds later she was out the door.

* * *

The office background murmur of voices was mild. When the normals went into a freeze Vee glowered about the workstations. From her perch she stretched her arms above her head, sighed, sniffed twice and looked above the cubicles. “Elle, is that you?”

“Just a nano, my lamb,” came the echoed reply. A ripple and Elle stepped out of media and into the world. Elle wore a slightly rumpled lab coat that hadn’t been white for a while.

Vee relaxed. “I’m a bit busy. Could we do this next week instead?”

Elle’s pale finger pushed her black-rimmed glasses higher on her petite nose. She smiled and gestured at the normal motionless at the desk. “She giving you trouble? Need help?”

“From you? No thanks.” Vee chuckled.

Elle smirked. She peered at the tag mounted on the cubicle wall. “Jenny Aiken.” Then moved closer to the stiff woman. “Ah, pretty in the mundane way you like.”

“Elle, I love you like an inspiration, but I’m crafting here.”

“Get lost, right?” Elle looked up at Vee seated atop the thin intersection of two cubicle walls.

“Please.”

Tucking her hands behind her lab coat, Elle offered. “I’ll just watch. How’s that? Been too long since we gossiped.”

Vee nibbled her lip and lifted her stockinged foot back to caress Jenny’s forehead. “Not the same when two of us are around. The flavors will run together.” She studied Jenny’s lovely hands stretched above the keyboard. She thought Jenny might thaw soon even if Elle stayed.

From her lower vantage Elle admired the length and curved shadows of Vee’s leg. “Well then come lunch with me and return to your fun later. I need to talk.”

The massaging toes stilled on Jenny’s forehead. Vee took a longer look at Elle. A flicker of warmth spiraled through her belly. Elle needed something? “Open the coat.”

Elle made a hurt face. “Sure. I understand.”

Now Vee could see Elle wore a plain white blouse and gray skirt of modest length that did not compliment her boyish figure. “Not even a pocket protector? Okay, I’ll lunch, but get far enough away for me to mark my place.”

A wink. “Sure thing. Anyone around I might like to look at?”

Vee threw a glare at her.

“Right. I’m going away.” Elle turned and sashayed down the row of cubicles toward the reception area.

“And don’t touch the receptionist. I have plans for her.” Vee started her warm toe massage to crafting Jenny’s point of view again.

Jenny thawed; continued typing as soon as Elle moved beyond Vee’s aura and then all the normals in the office went about their lives again.

“Hurry, Jenny,” whispered Vee. “The sooner you finish Greg’s letter, the sooner you can surf some stocking porn. Bare tits and hot slits.”

Beneath her foot, Jenny’s mouth crooked into that horny lopsided grin and her breathing sped up. Vee adored that little grin. Perched above, she squirmed and grinned. “Oh I love you, Jenny Aiken.”

Aroused, Vee laughed, put her shoes back on and then tiptoed across the tops of cubicle walls to the hallway. She landed lightly and went to fetch Elle for lunch.

* * *

Vee found Elle in the elevator lobby just as the normals froze again. She stopped, not so much because Elle was working on a guy, but because Elle had taken on another manifestation.

One of the new ones Vee didn’t much care for: the agent.

Behind small dark glasses Elle stood male, tall and dark near a suited fellow frozen while talking on his cell phone. Vee could just make out the low conversation as Elle crafted.

Elle used an odd-looking silver pen to draw circular creases in the guy’s suit pants. “Yes, Mr. Holt. He’s reaming you good. Such a strong bastard.” He drifted the tool to the fellow’s crotch and pressed it in tightening circles around the normal’s groin. “Why do you get so hard when he chews you out? What about his voice makes your cock so big? If your fiancé finds out you are fantasizing about your boss, the wedding is off, Mr. Holt.”

Vee swallowed—the agent creeped her. Elle never worried about blending auras. Vee knew she could stand here and watch all day as far as Elle was concerned. Still Vee pointed over her shoulder and asked. “Should I back off?”

A half smile and a ‘no’ shake of the head came back. Elle leaned closer to the guy. He shifted the pen to the fellow’s free hand and tugged the hand to just above the bulge in the normal’s trousers. Then the pen tip shifted, pressed the palm down hard on the hidden cock. “And what do you think rubbing yourself in public means? Mr. Holt, you are becoming your boss’ bitch.”

Elle stepped back then and focused on Vee with a thin smile. “Lunch, Ms. Vee?”

Vee shook her head ‘no’ and didn’t move. “I agreed to lunch with the nerd, not the agent. Switch, please.”

“Ah, quite right, Ms. Vee.” Elle went out of focus and manifested again as tomboyish and blonde in the dreary lab coat. She shivered once and it traveled down to her toes. “I know this great café where the upstart lez crowd hangs.”

Lez crowd? This ought to be a spicy lunch. Vee nodded and moved along with Elle. They walked to the stair tower and made their way down through the building while the stopped clock rippled along with them.

* * *

The café was smart and clean. Vee approved. Elle deferred to her in choosing a table. After one circuit of the place, Vee decided to sit with a couple of young women who yearned for each other with their eyes while their hands nervously played with their napkins.

The two young normals made frozen lusty art that Vee considered profound.

Per the timeless ways, they caught up with each other while taking turns producing intriguing little dishes. Elle used her fingers on the roasted duck leg that Vee presented and the lab coat got another layer of medals for conspicuous sloppy eating.

Elle told some stories about the old cinema crowd that neither of them was very tight with anymore. She also produced some microwaved sweet potatoes that Vee thought might make her tongue happy all day.

Vee delighted Elle with a licorice twist torte for dessert.

Elle delivered fresh strawberries speared with tiny rolls of cinnamon. Vee almost wanted to break tradition by asking for a recipe.

“So,” Elle grinned watching Vee lick cinnamon off her fingers, “let me start our post-fete entertainments by asking you who you think is most senior of all the avatars.”

Laughter burst from Vee. One of the lovely things about the nerd was that she had a serious face for everything, no matter how trivial.

In the face of the sudden giggles, Elle looked clueless. “What did I say? I’m serious. Avatars come and go, but there are some eternal ones,” Elle insisted.

“My dear, Elle.” Vee shucked a shoe under the table and smoothed her toes against Elle’s ankle to take any sting from her obvious amusement. “First of all, we are Inspirations. Who decided to call us avatars? That’s media buzz. We dictate to media—never to be steered by media. Secondly, the debate about which of us is oldest is one of those party games that no one ever quite gives up though convincing anyone is impossible. Who cares?”

“Everyone cares,” Elle countered, “you just made my point. Anytime a handful of us are together—”

“Which happens less and less.”

Elle nodded. “—the tradition of who is hosting, and therefore who is senior comes up. We talk about it all the time. Because it is unknowable; or because we don’t really talk about the weather.” Elle lifted her chin. “So who would you say is senior?”

Vee shrugged. “Couldn’t care less. Go with the obvious.”

Elle frowned at her, but under the table she shivered as Vee rubbed the foot higher on her leg. “I know. I thought of you right away when the question was thrown into my lap. You don’t care so you can be objective. Give me three candidates.”

“Mmm. Well, I’d say FirstSon, Envy, and Murder, in that order.” Vee found Elle’s approach intriguing even if the subject was dry as toast. “Don’t tell me we’re talking a council structure again.”

Elle nodded. “Yep. Already in place. Been the subject on everyone’s lips. I love how you’re able to ignore anything but what you’re working on.”

Vee shrugged. “Nothing special to that. We all do it to some extent. I loathe politics. Craft gets lost in the ego battles around making group decisions. The flavors go bad.”

“Times change as they always have,” Elle put her philosophy face on now. It was a variation of her serious one. Those prowling hidden toes got to a sensitive spot on her thigh and she shivered. “You are making me wet and I’m trying to talk science.”

“Oh!” Vee withdrew her foot from Elle’s knee. Science was a magic word with Elle in this manifestation. “Well, Science is very powerful these days isn’t he?”

“No,” Elle shook her head, “he’s gone. So are FirstSon, Envy, and Murder actually.”

Vee stared at her companion. “Inspiration! You’re not joking. What happened?”

“Think about it, Vee,” Elle said. “You can guess what happened. Specialization is fracturing us. As normals generate more and more ideas, we have to bring focus to a bigger range of manifestations. If you don’t protect the new foci, suddenly one day you have competition from some punk Incarnation that Athena’d right out of the media behind your back.”

Vee frowned. “But such powerful—”

“Lazy.”

“—and prestigious—”

“Out-of-touch.”

Vee glared. “—coterie gone? Were they drowned by lack of change or did they just get eaten by punk specialists.” That last word came out like a one-syllable curse.

Elle leaned back. “Drowned is the belief. You can’t call yourself murder these days when there are fifty thousand damned ways and a few pleasant ones defining it.”

Vee was silent at this. She pulled the napkin off the lap of the blonde normal sitting frozen beside and dabbed her own eyes. “That’s quite horrifying. I’ve known some of those brothers and sisters a long time.”

There seemed nothing that Elle could add to that. For a few minutes only the dead silence of their overlapping auras filled the café of stilled normals.

Elle cleared her throat. “I was asked to run an analysis of our coterie and suggest whom the senior three Inspirations might be at this point. I’ve been working on it for almost two years. I’d like you to take a look at the whole list. Out of a few thousand or more possibles, I’ve got it down to twenty but I’m afraid I’ve missed something.”

Vee sighed. She nodded.

“I don’t have it with me,” Elle admitted. “When can we get together? I have a new place.”

Vee looked at the damp napkin in her hand. “I have crafting plans I won’t set aside for silly politics. Give me some time to get used to this. I’ll help where I can.” She knew the refusal to give Elle a date was hard. She slid her foot back over and caressed the top of Elle’s arch.

Elle flushed. “The council is already a fact. I need to present data as soon as possible.”

Vee squirmed. “Have you asked WiseMother?” Vee watched Elle’s mouth open and then close again in a tight bow. Vee swallowed. “Oh. She’s gone too. How about Librarian?”

Elle looked uncomfortable. She shook her head ‘no’ gently.

Vee felt the tears start. To keep her thoughts moving, she named ten more Inspirations who made a point of remembering things of the coterie. Elle gave her nothing back for any name. “Well, I guess you can put me in the out-of-touch group in your report.”

Elle stretched across the table and put a fingertip to Vee’s face to take up one tear. She brought the finger back and kissed the small glistening spot on it. “I’ll get back with you within a month. I can’t put them off longer than that.”

Vee nodded with grace. She cast a sideways look at the two silent women in the booth aching for each other. Elle slid out of the booth and brushed at her lab coat. Vee leaned and kissed the still blonde mortal near her on the ear. Then slid away to join Elle.

Once on her feet, Vee moved quickly into Elle and found that Elle’s mouth still had the taste of licorice. Elle’s surprise at the kiss melted into a clumsy heat that warmed Vee quickly. Vee let the tongues trace lips in a moebius fashion until Elle couldn’t see for the fog on her glasses.

Elle groaned. Her hands began to fondle and grope at Vee.

Vee stepped back just before she would have tried to squirm into Elle’s clothes with her. “I will help you.”

Elle pushed her glasses up on her nose. The flush of her face was sublime sunrise. “Um. I wouldn’t mind following you around until you’re finished crafting for the day.”

“More than a day involved in this one,” Vee said. “Jenny broke up with a guy she’d been seeing for eight months. I might come looking for you in a week or so. Think warm thoughts.”

The two Inspirations smiled at one another and left the café.

* * *

If only I could leave the lights on all day. If only I were made of money. If only… Jenny exhaled into the dark corners of her apartment and closed the door behind her. She started through each room, flipping the lights on. She passed the thermostat and upped it to seventy from its rollback position of sixty-two.

Rubbing her arms, she went into the bedroom to change to flannel sweats and slippers.

She pulled her comfy clothes out and went into the bathroom. She twisted the timer on the blessed heat lamp and the small room filled with radiant crimson glare. Her scalp and shoulders felt the warmth ooze and she smiled for the first time in the last two hours.

Jenny plucked the buttons open on her back and slipped out of the peach dress. The shoes, one and then the other, went into the corner with a clever flip of her ankles. She reached behind and unhooked the bra. It landed on the hamper top.

Inspiration.

Jenny stared at herself in the mirror and stopped reaching for the sweat shirt.

I still look good. Barry always wanted the lights low for romance. Maybe I should have paraded around like this. Maybe he’d have thought I was a keeper.

She stuck her tongue out at the mirror thoughts. A hand drifted across her right nipple. Hard and tight, even before her fingers tip, tip, tipped the nub.

I’m so horny.

Jenny moved her other hand to join in twigging her nipples.

Inspiration.

In the red glare that filled the room, Jenny began to sway for herself in the mirror. She rolled her hips, still clad in panties and hose. She lifted her chin, stretched her neck. Her fingers tugged roughly at her slight breasts.

A slow smile glowed bright scarlet in the mirror.

What a slutty smile. I’m wet. Boy, am I wet.

Jenny sucked a fingertip and drew circles around her right nipple.

So wet. Feel like I could come and come. All those filthy web pictures today. That’s why I’m so horny. I should never have done that at work.

Her nipples burned and pointed and begged for more.

In the hot glare of the lights, I’m a little exhibitionist. I’m working a second job as a dancer in a ‘gentleman’s club’. I get very good tips. I’m wet all the time.

Jenny giggled and put more passion into her hips rolling. I bet no one dances topless in pantyhose. Guys would throw a fit. Those damn web sites. How did I ever come across those twisty little pictures?

Inspiration.

The horny eyes in the mirror were huge and made her dizzy for a moment. The wetness of her pussy rubbed against her panties as she did another grind.

Bare tits and hot slits.

Jenny blinked. Dozens of young average-looking girls just like her in those web pictures. Topless. Wearing hose. Spreading. Teasing their crotches with thumbs or vibrators or dildos or high-heels. It was very slutty. Very hot.

She spread her knees.

Who needs a boyfriend? What have I been waiting for? I don’t even own a dildo. I need this.

Her hand slid down below the waistband of her hose. She tickled her fingers under the cool fabric of her panties. The touch of a fingernail on her clit made her mouth drop open as she gasped.

Inspiration.

Jenny trembled. Her finger slid south and circled the radiant heat of her clitoris.

Bare tits and hot slits.

The groan ran down her throat and across her nipples. The sound continued across the hairs of her arm, down her finger and sank into her clit. Jenny felt the slickness soaking her fingers. Her panties sopped up more of it, but a wet trickle stole into the hose of her left leg. The next groan forced her finger in faster circles. She stared at the nipples in the mirror.

Web pictures. I could do that. No one would know. Make a little cash to buy my own little rubber boyfriend. I could even name it ‘barry’.

Jenny gasped and went up on the balls of her feet. Her hand stretched and plowed through her crotch.

This is so good. So hot. Why did I wait? She stared at her bare tits, marveling at the hard shape of her nipples. Her peaked nipples cast dark red shadows on her breasts. Suddenly there was nothing ordinary about her. Something Jenny didn’t even realize was cracked inside smoothed over into a new hot shape.

I’m a real hottie. God, I’m turning myself on so bad. Yeah, so good.

She heard her fingers slopping below. She danced. The nipples swayed and she drifted with them.

Horny bitch.

Mirror-Jenny blew her a kiss. She giggled. Bumped her hips one, two, while three fingers oiled themselves harder and harder on her clit.

Hot slit. Shake those bullet nipples, bitch. Jenny commanded the mirror girl and watched those eyes widen as she responded with a jiggle of her shoulders that rippled down her tiny tits.

Bare tits. Finger fuck yourself silly, you hot slit.

Jenny groaned and her ass muscles tightened enough to hurt. Her gaze followed the hard outlines of those nipples dancing in the mirror.

Can’t stop now, bitch. Everyone watching you finger yourself. Dance on those fingers. Dance. Yeah. Shake it. Fuck. Oh, fuck.

Her thighs spasmed. Liquid melt ran around and over her fingers. She licked her lips and felt her eyes dragged left and right by the swinging nipples.

I’m hotter—than a thousand web girls. Better, I like—watching myself. Even better, I’m really close now. Topless dancer. Bare tits. Hot slits. Really—close—now. Close. Now. Now. Now.

Jenny screamed and the girl in the mirror came. Jenny went over a half-second later. Her fingers didn’t stop. Jenny threw back her head. She stared straight up into the hot glare of the crimson heat above her. Her pussy clenched again and a half-scream twisted out of her throat.

Two. Jenny wailed.

Three. Jenny gnawed her lip.

Four. Jenny rammed the fingers deep into her pussy for the first time.

Five. Jenny felt her knees go to fluff. She didn’t fall. Some inspiration guided her to the tub edge with a thump. She slipped but steadied with her feet braced.

Jenny bent at the waist and rested on her legs. She puffed air on her knees. Then it hit her that she had three fingers stuffed up inside and a thumb trembling on her huge clit. A weaker hot tremor passed through her ass.

Good. Oh, good. Barry was never this good. Nothing was ever this good.

Jenny put her forehead on her knees and thanked whatever inspiration.

* * *

Welcome. Vee sighed. She licked the beautiful cream from her fingers. She ran a hand loosely through Jenny’s hair and smiled down at her. “You’re welcome, Jenny Aiken. Anytime.”

Vee ran fingers through her drenched pussy lips and then lifted it to play with Jenny’s forehead curls of damp hair. She dipped her fingers back into her steaming pussy. Then she traced Jenny’s lips with her slick fingertips. Vee pushed two fingers deep into her spasming cunt. With slow delicacy, she traced the curves of Jenny’s nose.

She leaned in close. “Lovely smell. Isn’t it? Sniff.”

Jenny took a sharp breath.

Vee laughed. “Anytime, Jenny. How’s tomorrow morning before work sound to you? I bet you won’t miss Barry at all by next week.” She leaned down and kissed Jenny’s forehead. “That girl in the mirror thinks you need it once a day. I agree.”

* * *

Humming a bump ‘n’ grind tune, Jenny moved her fingers gently and shivered. Maybe things would be better if I tried this in the morning instead of after work.

Jenny grinned a lopsided smile. Every morning, if that’s what it took.

END