The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 10: An Unscheduled Nap

Sitting at home, dressed in her casual, leisure sweater and jogging pants, Tricia idly watched television. Behind her on the counter top, her police scanner crackled occasionally, drawing her attention, but nothing occurred that required her involvement.

Finally though, during the middle of a bowl of vanilla ice-cream, the spoon still in her mouth, she stopped to listen to the newest police chatter. She gasped at the audacity of it. The Emerald Lady had struck again—and in brought daylight!

Time for the reporter Tricia to investigate, she thought, absent-mindedly licking the spoon clean, then putting the bowl back in the freezer.

* * *

The crime was over. With the scene off-limits to her, this lead was proving useless. Perhaps, she thought, I should have come as Sunburst. She stood leaning on a lamp post outside the Third National Bank. A major street corner in the old heart of the city. Cops, reporters, and all manner of people were jostling about both around and inside the bank.

Mark had arrived before her, and upon seeing her rushed over appearing slightly distracted. “Hey, have you seen Sunburst, anywhere?” he asked bluntly. Tricia shook her head innocently as he continued, “I have a hot tip from one of the reporters. They say there’s some evidence in the back alley that the police are trying to keep hushed up.”

She looked where he cocked his head nonchalantly. A few cops were milling about at the alley’s entrance, but nothing major, they were milling about everywhere. Perhaps they were trying to be casual. To get back there she’d need to be Sunburst.

“She should be here somewhere,” said Mark looking around puzzled. “She’s been at all the other crime scenes. Anyway, I’m off to look for her, later.” He turned and left curtly, not giving her a chance to speak at all or even kiss him good-bye.

Oh well, she pouted. She wasn’t the first super heroine to have her loved one lust after her alternate identify more than her civilian one.

She strolled over to the adjacent alleyway and ducked within. Hopefully she could work her way through the back streets to whatever the police were cordoning off.

After moving behind a group of dumpsters in the alleyway, well out of sight of the main street, a burst of light emanated out.

The blinding flash receded, revealing the teenage super heroine Sunburst. No longer a brunette, lustrous blonde hair flowed down her back. A perfect, full nubile figure of womanhood. She sported a gold sleeveless and revealing spandex aerobics’ top sprinkled with silver stars, a wide shiny gold belt with magical lasso, skimpy silver spandex bikini bottoms, and gold leather-like boots and a small gold mask covering just her eyes.

Sunburst raced along the garbage filled side street, her ample breasts jiggling about as she ran. Approaching a crammed plus sign shaped junction, Sunburst looked around befuddled.

Coming to a full stop, her hands moving automatically to her hips as she extended to her full height. Breathing once in deeply, she glared around at the possibilities. All the branching alleys were filled with refuge, and she could hear noise drifting out of the back windows of various shops, but it was completely devoid of life.

“Perhaps Mark was wrong,” she mused. It was then she saw Mark lying down along the alleyway to her right. Legs sprawled out, he leaned against the wall having propped himself up with one hand, the other rubbed at the side of his head.

She quickly ran over to him, all the while her eyes scanned around for his assailant.

“Mark,” she said worriedly as she knelt down before him. This gave his opening eyes a perfect few of her cleavage. “Are you all right?” she asked as she lay a hand on his shoulder.

Mark groaned slightly, his face grimacing. “She went that way, Sunburst,” he pointed with his free hand along down the alleyway. “I was hoping to cut her off, but she somehow got past me and I went careening into this wall.”

Mark wasn’t making a great deal of sense. “Who went where? The Emerald Lady?” she asked. He grunted an affirmative.

The villainess would have to wait, decided Sunburst. Emerald had definitely gotten away, so she decided to help Mark out first. Then look for clues later. Pulling him out from the wall, she put her arm around and under his shoulder and helped him to his feet. He wobbled slightly, but besides a concussion he didn’t seem to be badly hurt.

“Look!” cried Mark suddenly, pointing again down the alley. At another junction could be seen the green spandex costumed Emerald. Arms crossed defiantly under her breasts, her cape bellowed out behind her in the breeze that ran through the alley. She stood in an atypical heroine power stance, legs slightly apart, breasts thrust out, but with a smile wickedly defying Sunburst.

“Get behind me, Mark,” whispered Sunburst urgently, “then run for it when you get a chance.” Mark nodded slightly as Sunburst moved in front of him.

“You didn’t think I’d forgotten about you, cutie. It’s time you learned your lesson not to defy me,” Emerald called towards Sunburst, her voice echoing about.

Sunburst started to walk forward cautiously, but Emerald held out a palm motioning for her to stop. What game are playing? thought Sunburst as she stopped and waited for Emerald to make the first move.

Emerald’s smile widened, like she knew something Sunburst didn’t. Her voice, not very loud, drifted down along the alley, “I think you look a little tired, little girl. Maybe you should take a nap, no?”

Sunburst was caught completely got off guard when the wad of cloth slammed over her mouth. Her eyes opened wide in surprise. The sweet smell of chloroform was instinctively inhaled deeply as she tried to regain her breath.

Mark wrapped his freehand around her waist as her hands went up to wrestle with his hand. Her previous running had increased her breathing and heart rate, already she had inhaled far too much of the fumes.

As she wrestled with him, she felt her strength beginning to fade and a pleasant, warm fuzzy feeling rapidly worked its way into her mind. She didn’t want to resist it, in fact she loved the feeling of the chloroform filling her lungs. She willingly breathed more deeply, loosening her grip on his arm. In her mind she could see a TV tuned to a dead channel. How odd, she thought leisurely as her will to resist was being zapped by the chloroform. Giving herself more and more freely to its sweet vapour.

Wait a minute, something in her mind screamed through the haze, this isn’t right! What the hell am I thinking, her mind yelled! Chloroform!

She started to renew her struggle, but it was too late. Her strength already drained, she could barely yank at his arm. She tried to cry out from under the cloth for help as she struggled.

But her moaning soon quieted as her body started to betray her and relax beyond her control. Her struggling slowed. Her arms became like jelly, falling to her sides limply and her legs felt like they were coming out from under her.

She sagged helplessly in his arms, her eyes fluttering above the chloroform soaked cloth. Part of her strove to keep conscious. But with one final sigh, and a lurch, she gave in completely to the drug induced sleep and all went black.

[End Chapter 10]