The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 11: The Conditioning of Sunburst

A kind woman’s voice was asking Tricia if she enjoyed the sauna. Tricia was standing before a long, flat masseuse’s table. Several incandescent bulbs shown brightly overhead, but beyond her was darkness. She stood their swaying slightly, wrapped in a large white terry cloth. Beads of sweat glistening on her supple skin.

The attendant, in a thin white robe and skirt, walked over to her from the table. Then guided her to lie on her stomach, arms crossed above her head and around the pillow. Her head sank into the pillow’s softness. She felt hot and a little sticky, but relaxed and peaceful. The air around her was nice and warm. She’d have to remember to come here more often, she thought.

Her towel was unwrapped and a moment later warm, body oils were poured down her back. Followed by the masseuse’s skillful hands as she spread the oils about and then massaged them in.

She worked very slowly, but forcefully, up at the back of Tricia’s neck, her shoulders, and then down her back. As the masseuse worked at the small of her back, Tricia’s mind confirmed again that she’d definitely have to come back. “Definitely,” she half-whispered and half-sighed under a small, slight smile, her mouth remaining slightly open.

The attendant continued down to her buttocks and finally her legs. All slow and masterful, working all the stresses and strain out of Tricia’s body.

The attendant’s calm voice was telling Tricia it was time to roll over, and she allowed her to without question. She was feeling wonderful, and didn’t want it to stop.

Lying on her back now, eyes closed and arms flat along her sides, she waited for the welcomed touch of the masseuse. The attendant poured more oils, down her chest, over her breasts and stomach. The blessed hands washed over body again, distributing the oils. Then they worked at her temples, across her forehead, and down the sides of her face. Then her chest and massaged her soft, large breasts. Nothing in her mind even questioned this.

The hands worked down across her stomach, arms, hands, legs and feet. When she was finished, Tricia glistened with the oils all over her body; sweat beading on her skin. This was amazing, she thought, no tension anywhere. Her half closed eyes shut all the way.

Nearby, out of the light, Emerald stood smiling. “Almost time, my love,” she laughed quietly. Turning, she moved over to Mark’s position.

Sitting in a darkened corner of the same large room, he sat in a reclining chair. The same hypnotic glasses as before adorned his head. The ear pieces could be faintly heard. His pants and briefs were down around his feet, and one of his hands was wrapped over his large shining, well lubricated cock; it was hard, smooth and red, almost burgeoning. He had a heated look on his face that told of his excitement as his hand slide up and down his cock.

Regularly, just before he thought he would have release, his hand would slow and stop. The program controlling him made sure of that. He wasn’t even aware in his mind that it was his hand that was bringing him to orgasm. That it was his hand being used against him to automatically slow and stop whenever he should be in danger of climaxing and ejaculating. Only when the program was sure that its job was complete would he finally find the feeling he desired so badly.

Emerald pivoted on her heels and strode over to the naked and slippery form of Patricia. The attendant was strapping Tricia into the table: feet, arm, neck, and waist in leather binds secured tightly. The enthralled girl, lost in a world of her own sensations, was oblivious to everything around her.

The attendant reached down under the table, and picked up a small control box attached to it with a wire. She pushed the top one of several buttons on it. Slowly, the table’s head raised to a sixty degree angle so Tricia was almost standing. Finished, the attendant returned the box to its resting place and reached away to a side table. She retrieved a needle and a small glass bottle, and then drew an injection.

Emerald stood before the upraised Tricia, admiring her perfection. Pulling off a glove, she ran a long nail across Tricia’s silky smooth lips. She continued to watch as her assistant administered the needle to Tricia’s arm; Tricia gave no sign that she felt it at all. But then she shouldn’t have. The barrage of chemicals in Tricia’s blood stream already was staggering, but they were required to break her amazon will.

Then the assistant prepared another needle from a different bottle and did the same to Tricia’s other arm. Finally she placed large headphones snugly onto Tricia, and then walked over to a computer bank back in the dimly light side area.

Emerald admired Tricia a moment longer, and then followed her assistant over to the computer bank, where she typed rapidly at the computer terminal. The area over Tricia dimmed into darkness.

She was completely unaware of her surroundings. A large partitioned area actually existed before Tricia’s now raised table, blocking a large movie screen from the sight of Emerald and her assistant. A large wall sized kaleidoscope sprang to life on it. A multicolored dance of lights.

A soft woman’s voice was speaking to Tricia through the headset, telling her to open her eyes and watch the screen. Her sleepy, relaxed eyes wavered open and she wholeheartedly took in the enchanting screen.

Tricia’s eyes glazed as she watched it passively. She couldn’t remember how she came to be there, or anything at all for that matter. The sole thought within her was to watch the beautiful kaleidoscope, dancing inwards on the screen.

She never suspected that the hypnotic kaleidoscope and soft voice were robbing her of her free thought and will. She sat there obediently taking in all the subliminals. Willingly letting it alter her mind.

The world of Patricia shook and shattered inside her. The mesmerized girl let the commands flow into every corner of her mind. Erasing portions, rewriting memories, and creating new ones. About who was, what she was like, her needs and desires, her friends and loyalties, things she must do, and embedding special post hypnotic programming.

The soft glow of the spiral continued to flow across Tricia’s beautiful features. Sunburst’s golden blonde hair cascaded down around her shoulders; perfect sensual lips and smooth creamy skin. Blue eyes, now totally empty of resistance. The lights played over her whole body, reflecting from her massive breasts to her small narrow waist, well rounded hips, and long smooth perfect legs. All glowed with the flickering light show.

“Ahhh-hhhhuuuggggggg!” moaned the masturbating Mark loudly off to the side.

Emerald walked over to see Mark’s head titled to one side, his mouth wide open and saliva drooling down his chin. His body was totally relaxed. His hand had stopped, his penis still large and thick in his loose hold. His cum had sprayed up to his face and neck, trailing down to his abdomen, and then finally the rest of it collected there in a glistening, thick milky pool. The programming would continue, but his will was broken again.

[End Chapter 11]