The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 13: Life as usual... almost.

Tricia sighed peacefully. She opened her eyes. From the vantage point of her head resting on Mark’s chest, she looked around at her sunny morning bedroom apartment. His arms held her contentedly.

She stretched and then yawned quietly with a half-squeal. Then got up out of bed. She felt truly wonderful. Walking naked to her mirror and wardrobe, her pneumatic breasts bounced along. She heard Mark yawn behind her.

She glanced back with a secret smile seeing him reaching back and clasping his hands behind his head, supporting it in his now sitting upright position. “Wow, you were amazing, yesterday,” he started to smile, and then smiled even more as she shyly looked down and nodded. “But I don’t think our professor is going to like the excuse of us taking a whole day off just so we could fuck like rabbits.”

After pushing at her tangled hair in the mirror, she walked back over to the bed, and crawled up over him. Looking into his eyes her hair dangled around his face. “Oh, I don’t know,” she said coyly. “I think it’s a pretty amazing excuse.” She kissed him passionately and whispered, “I love you.”

He returned it likewise, “I love you, too.”

She sat up, sighing and got off him. “But you’re right, it’s already late and we better get to class.” She walked into the bathroom, calling back, “Don’t be late tonight.”

Her head poked out, “I have plans for you.” She looked him up and down on the bed smirking. Her head vanished inside. A moment later the sounds of the shower could be heard out of the open doorway.

Five minutes later he too entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him and was soon in the shower with her. She was standing under the shower head, not hearing him brush past the plastic shower curtain and climb in behind her. In one hand she held the shower massager, its pulsating jet spray held up to her cunt, the other hand supporting her as she leaned against the wall.

He stood there watching the hot, steamy water flow over her, actually enhancing her natural figure and beauty. The sight of her and her need turned him on.

She sensed him behind her, and stopping the spray, placed the nozzle back on the wall hook. She turned, smiling with the hot water rushing down from above.

Then she reached her arms out and pulled him to her under the shower head. Embracing each other they kissed heatedly. The room filled with hot mist.

He guided her to the opposite end of the shower, pushing her softly against the tiled wall, and using one hand nudged her legs wider apart. His kisses caressed her breasts and stomach as he sank down to his knees, his tongue probing and stimulating her clitoris.

Her hands moved to grasp his wet hair, as she began to groan loudly in the din of the shower. Its warm mists enveloped them both. A sauna-like atmosphere where time seemed to be distorted by the heat and sensations of pleasure.

The shocking explosion of pleasure ripped through her twice, causing her to shake and twist in the shower; as if her body was unsure whether she wanted his tongue to continue or stop.

As he slowed, she pushed him back further on his knees. She stepped over him and moved into the warm embrace of shower head again, letting it flow over her, plastering her hair back against her head.

He moved to the opposite end of the shower where she had been, sitting with his legs crossed, arms supporting himself on the rim. An erection formed as he watched the water stream around her body and over her ass.

She turned and moved out of the blinding stream and sank down to him. “Oh, you’re going to love this,” she said seductively looking him quickly in the eye. Then bending down, her soft, full lips swept down on his erection. One hand supported herself near his leg, the other holding his cock steady for her mouth; her tongue caressing and teasing it.

He sat watching the end of the shower beam dancing off her shapely ass. He grunted with both pleasure and disbelief as she engulfed his cock fully into her throat. Then back licking at i’s head before gliding skillfully up and down it again.

This time when he climaxed, she strove to swallow his stream instead of letting it build up in her mouth. Which meant she continued much longer instead of breaking off or switching to her hand. She succeeded magnificently, slowly sucking him dry before pulling up.

She wiped the little excess away from her lips with her fingers, and then sucked them with a naughty, almost childlike expression as she knelt before him in the shower.

He spread his legs out around her, as she turned about and sat down in front of him. Leaning back against him. Using him as a pillow, she relaxed. His arms circled her just under her breasts, and she reached up and held his arms as well. The shower spray flowed around their legs as they sat in the glow of their orgasms.

* * *

Twenty minutes later Mark was gone. She’d dressed in loose, white cotton top with puffy sleeves and a tight black, knee high length skirt. Admiring herself in the mirror, she stopped to retrieve a large emerald chain from her jewelry chest. As she held it, looking into its deep cool interior, it suddenly strobed. Flashing beams striking into her widening eyes.

As the light faded, her conscious mind seemed not to have noticed it at all. “Of course,” she murmured,” this is the necklace Cynthia gave me as a present. I never go anywhere without it.” Then she put it on, opening her top and letting it slide down to rest in the crevice between her full breasts. It sat there snugly and pleasant, the chain a perfect length. It made her feel safe and happy to know it was there.

Looking once more in the mirror, and nodding her approval, she left for school.

[End Chapter 13]