The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 14: The Need Grows

Tricia couldn’t concentrate. She sat in the full lecture hall, staring down at the professor as he droned on about legal matters in journalism. She shifted in her seat, oddly aware of the feeling of her breasts confined in her bra. Of herself getting wetter below, not even thinking about anything arousing.

Geez, she thought, I can’t believe I’m so... She looked at her watch eagerly, it was only 5:30 in the evening. This, her last class, ended in thirty minutes.

Unconsciously she started playing with her emerald pendant through the fabric of her shirt.

She couldn’t wait, she decided. She packed up her books and stumbled across the narrow walkway to the exit. She just couldn’t wait...

* * *

Arriving home from school, Tricia was barely in the door when she ripped her clothes clean off.

Seconds later, in the sun’s fading light of her living room, she lay on her back, buck naked on her sofa. Except for, of course, her emerald necklace. Eyes closed, licking her lips, a finger of one hand alternated between playing with her nipples and massaging her breasts, while her other hand rapidly fingered herself.

Two orgasms later she was still going, eyes rolling behind their lids. Lost in a world of her multiple orgasms. Pleasure and excitement still building. It was then the door bell rang.

At first she wanted to ignore it. But the thought snuck into her head that it might be Mark.

She bounced up off the sofa in the darkness. Then raced over to the door, her juices dripping down her naked thighs. “Who is it?” she called out, with one hand on the door, the other ready to undo the lock. She squinted out the peep hole.

“It’s me, Mark,” came his voice. No sooner had he said it then the door whisked open to reveal the darkened room, but with no sign of Tricia.

“It’s alright, come in,” her excited voice came from behind the door. “I have a surprise for you,” her voice trailed off slyly.

Mark walked in carefully, as he cleared the door she slammed it shut and threw herself towards him.

He toppled backwards with her. Landing hard on his butt as she ripped open his shirt. She moved in closer to him and knelt over his legs. Smothering her breasts with their erect nipples against his bare chest. Her kiss hard and forceful as her hands reached up his back under his shirt, and then dragged her nails down. Inside the kiss he let out a gasp of pain as she drew blood.

Standing up and backward, she shoved him onto his back. Stunned by her original attack, he just watched Tricia standing in the moonlight before him. A large emerald necklace he had never seen before glittered on her chest.

Completely naked she frantically bent down to strip him completely. Removing his shirt the rest of the way, tugging off his shoes, then unzipping his pants and pulling them roughly off. Even his watch flew across the room.

Then she dived onto him, their lips crashing together as hers feverishly kissed him. Still stunned, he responded slower, trying to catch his breath as a result of her weight hitting him.

She sprang up without warning, her massive jugs bounced in the moonlight. Her pussy, wet and dripping down her legs. A reflection of lust in her eyes. “Come on, lover,” she walked backwards towards the bedroom, massaging her breasts, the emerald pendant moving up and down on them.

He watched as she her flopped backwards on her double bed, her legs spreading open. A finger massaging her clit, as she waited for him. “Holy shit,” said Mark as he got up and cautiously walked into her bedroom.

He wasn’t sure what he was getting into. “What time of the month is it?” he mumbled to himself as he climbed onto the bed. He started to kiss her softly, one hand going down to replace hers.

But instead she pushed him down the bed slightly, grabbing his still expanding cock. And using her other hand holding him under his arm, she pulled him literally up inside her.

Then she yanked him down on top of her, rolled him onto his back and pushed herself up onto her hands. Now on top, she began to fuck him rapidly. Her lips working feverishly over his, as she moved back and forth. Her pendant swinging along his chest with the momentum.

Stunned, Mark still hadn’t responded. She groped for one of his hands and positioned it down on her clitoris, enhancing her stimulation as she slide back on forth on his erection. Still stunned, he complied weakly.

He erupted in record time, his heart pounding harder than ever inside him. His breath ragged, fear shining in his eyes because of the intensity he saw in hers. While she continued to pump the last of the cum of his fading erection, he passed out in a wave of relaxation and peace.

* * *

At first Mark was walking in an empty house, wondering where the groaning was coming from. Then the whole house started to shake. The floor snapped beneath his feet and he jumped about searching for safety. He felt hot, excited, full of energy. Somewhere far away his dreaming mind was half-conscious of his body.

His eyes snapped open to find Tricia sitting on top of him, impaling herself on his erection again. One hand massaging a breast, the other fingering herself as she pounded up and down on him, the whole bed shaking.

He practically screamed as he orgasmed. Followed only seconds later by Tricia, who matched her feral scream to his. Her apartment neighbors would be talking about that one tomorrow.

This time his consciousness held, but hers didn’t. Her hands flopped limply to her sides, her eyes closing as her head lolled backward. Her back arched, then she slumped forward, her head crushing just beside his on the pillow. Face turned away from him, her body had fallen solidly on his.

He lay there for a minute before sliding her off of himself and pulling out of her in the process. He sat up on the bed’s edge, shoulder’s slumped, he felt sweaty and drained of energy.

In the darkness he retrieved enough of his clothing (he couldn’t find that damn watch). He left confused and beaten.

Five minutes later the sound of a vibrator started in Tricia’s room.

[Chapter 14]