The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 15: The Dark Change

Mark arrived shortly after seven at Tricia’s apartment. He’d been out all morning on assignment, and covered their team’s basketball game that afternoon. So he hadn’t seen Tricia since he left in the middle of last night. Which he considered a pretty good thing, because he wasn’t sure how to respond to what had happened then.

Ringing her doorbell, he waited in the hallway, but he wasn’t prepared for the sight greeting him as the door opened.

Before him Tricia leaned against the edge of the door with one hand up along it. Soft candle light flickered in the background. She was dressed in a stunning white silk gown. It was a strapless, single piece that went down to her knees. It hugged her every curve. A curved, plunging neckline that barely covered her breasts. No fabric existed between them; instead interlaced pieces of tied fabric joined the two halves. The ties struggled to contain the wealth of her breasts from breaking loose. Her gold necklace hung around her neck, and the large emerald pendant rested between her breasts.

It took conscious effort for him to just drag his gaze back to her face. Her hair was full and flowing, but now dyed jet black. Her finger nails, now twice as long, shone a glistening black. Her face was pale, almost gothic. Large blue eyes with thick eyelashes sucked him in hungrily. Full, blood red lips smiled at him. Her tongue forced its way out between her parting lips and licked them slowly.

With her free hand she beckoned him in, her nailed index finger drawing him closer.

As he entered she turned her back on him and walked to her dining table beyond. One foot in front of the other, her hips rocked from side to side as she walked.

He shut the door absent-mindedly, kicking off his shoes while not taking his eyes off her. She sat down at the candle light table, crossing her legs very consciously so he could see a long, smooth well shaped outer thigh. The rest of the room was in darkness. With the fading sun behind shuttered blinds, the candles were the only light source.

He sat down opposite her before he even realized he had. Her every movement captivated him as she reached forward and carefully brought a glass of red wine to her lips. Drinking only a sip, she put down the glass of ruby liquid and licked the glistening droplets of wine from her lips.

He absently picked up his and drank a mouthful. He wasn’t sure if it was the heat coming from the candles, or the heat from her, but something was making the room incredibly hot. “You know,” he coughed, unsure of the next move or himself, “I’ve been talking to a friend down at one the daily papers.”

Tricia eyed him eagerly, but seemed disinterested in his words.

“And, well, uhm, we think we’ve found a connection between the burglaries. Now, uhm, " he looked down at his empty plate his gaze faltering under her relentless stare. “John, you remember him right, crime reporter? Well, the professor was working on a means to compress video and audio signals. A lot was stolen from the electronic warehouses, but they also stole some beta units of the same nature. And the private homes, among all their other investments, they also had interests in these projects. Probably had beta versions themselves. Now, uhm,” he stopped. One of her black nails had reached up and she placed it against her lips in a sign of silence. He had stopped dead with his mouth partly open.

Slowly the finger trailed down the side of her neck, she arched her head back as it did, his eyes following it steadily. And then down onto her chest and finally down to her breasts and into the deep crack where her fingers stroked the large emerald.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” she asked, watching him. Of course it was, but he would have said anything to her at this point. She got up and walked towards him, fishing it out.

Then beside him holding the chain near her neck, she dangled it before his eyes. He couldn’t help staring down her top with her breasts in the background.

Then a light shown in the gem and burst outward, strobing across his face. Everything went blank; every thought was pushed out of his mind. Her voice ordered huskily from afar, “Take me. Nothing else matters.”

He blinked and she was moving backwards to the bedroom, her finger again beckoning him. She stopped at the door and undid the ties between her breasts. As the knot loosened it gave way, the weight of her breasts forcing themselves out. Her hands cupped under her free tits as the garment fell down to her waist. Squeezing and massaging them, she walked backward into the bedroom.

All else forgotten, only one longing filled his mind: her.

He ran into her room, his shirt already unbuttoned and yanked it off. She was lying on the bed, head propped up with a pillow; her top still open and her breasts exposed. On her back they were large, flatter objects, rounder and firm. The large gem rested just above them on her chest. Erect brown nipples pointing upward. Her hands spread out lazily at her sides. Her legs bent at the knees and each out to their side straining the fabric of her dress. She waited.

His briefs and pants were off by the time he hit the bed. He threw himself on top of her, the bed bounced as his mouth sought one of her breasts. He licked and sucked hungrily on it.

She grasped his head with her hands, a moan escaping her lips. She watched as he reached down and tugged her dress up to her stomach. Revealing her perfect legs and waiting panty-less cunt. Looking down he ran the flat of his hand along her leg, up to the her bottom and grabbed her from behind. Her knees went up slightly as he moved in to enter her.

Then he stopped abruptly. “Shit, condom. Sorry.” He looked in her eyes longingly and started to get up as she reached and touched the gem at her chest. His eyes instinctively went to it as it strobed.

“Take me, now!” Again his mind was wiped clean and his lust returned. He complied willingly.

He slid his penis inside her warm and soft, wet waiting vagina. The tight feeling of her surrounding him, as he pumped back and forth rhythmically with his eyes closed.

She smiled, watching him, her hands at the sides of his chest, rocking with him. “Open your eyes,” she said softly.

He did, looking down at her chest to see the gem glowing faintly.

“Feel yourself letting go. Relaxing. As you thrust in and out. You feel more and more relaxed. Calm. In and out,” her voice had a steady hypnotic quality. The gem sparkled, fascinating his mind and drawing it into its depth. His movement slowed but continued regularly.

“That’s right. Relax. In and out. More relaxed. Thrusting in and out. Calm and peaceful. Back and forth. With every thrust you make, feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into the warmth of the gem. Let it flow through you.”

Yes, he could feel it. The lust was replaced with a calm, perfect feeling. Serenity. Peace. Obedience.

“Feel the pressure that builds within you. Feel the gem’s power too. Thrusting in and out. Deeper and deeper into the gem. Calm and relaxed. In and out. Let go of your will. Give in to the gem. Give in to me. Let go,” her voice quiet and soothing.

Still thrusting in and out. His mind a blank, he didn’t realize the effect her voice was having on him. He was letting go of his self control to her. Handing over his will.

She could feel his muscles beginning to tighten. “Now, release your resistance within me. Let go of your control. Surrender to me. Release. Let go. Release now.”

He didn’t make a sound as he came, mesmerized by her soft voice and the jewel. His ejaculate expanded within her. His movements slowed and then finally stopped.

Empty of cum, empty of will, he stared calmly at the gem unmoving on her chest.

“I’m sorry, my love,” she held his passive, blank face in one of her hands. “But you just don’t have the endurance I need. Well, not normally anyhow.” She smiled sinisterly with the thrill of having dominated her lover completely. He would do anything and everything she ordered now. She began to whisper in his ear.

[End Chapter 15]