The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 16: An Eclipse of the Sun at a Bank Robbery

What the hell? Mark forced himself to consciousness. His whole body ached everywhere. And his tongue, moving experimentally in his mouth, was sore and strained.

Utterly exhausted, he looked around Tricia’s sunlight apartment. “Shit, it must be noon already, " he grumbled, his voice creaking. “What the hell happened last night?” He tried to remember. He couldn’t. He remembered literally attacking her on her bed. But that was it. Maybe he drank too much and passed out, but that didn’t explain why he was so tired. He sat up on the bed, stretching his sore bones—they protested loudly.

“Ouch.” Tricia was nowhere to be seen, but a small note lay on her pillow. Opening it, he read: “Sorry I kept you working till dawn, lover. I forget how fragile you men are. Be here tonight at 6 p.m. sharp. Love, Tricia.”

“Not likely,” he coughed, his throat dry and strained. He needed some time away from her to straighten out his head. She was becoming too much for him. Geez.

He got dressed with the slow deliberation of someone recovering from a hangover. “Well,” he continued, “on second thought, I think I will come over at six. I know that’s what she’d want, but it’s my choice. Not hers.” He finished dressing and left for school, not knowing how wrong he was.

* * *

Tricia drove along through the light traffic in her sporty little blue American car. She was dressed all in black except for her gold emerald pendant. It hung under her thin sweater. She also wore narrow, form fitting jeans.

She couldn’t believe how much the world had to offer someone with super powers like her. And how long she hadn’t taken advantage of it. She was going to make up for lost time very soon. She couldn’t help grinning as she looked out at the world through, what she thought, was the clearest vision she’d ever had.

Her police scanner clicked to life on the dashboard. A robbery was in progress at the First National Bank. “Well, no rest for the wicked,” she chuckled as she took the next right turn tightly and speed toward the bank. “With luck, I’ll be there before the police.”

Thirty seconds later, she was out of her car and across the street from bank. Precisely, she was in the parking lot behind that opposing building. Too many windows, she looked around thinking.

“That’ll do,” she said looking up. Then climbed the fire escape of the building.

On top, she positioned herself between two large air conditioning units. Clasping her hands tightly before her, the magical orb appeared as her hands pushed apart. The magical light flowed out from the centre of her being and encompassed her. As it receded, however, Sunburst failed to appear!

In her place stood a woman totally different. Long, thick flowing black hair that now extended all the way down past her ass. Instead of her gold and silver spangled top, there were three black bands that went across each breast: one above, one beneath, and one across it, just barely covering her nipple. It had no shoulder straps of any kind. These tight horizontal bands all met between her breasts where the emerald pendant, now without its chain, seemed to have the bands fused to it. Around behind her back, the three bands of cloth from each side met into a larger, wider back strap. Her breasts strained at the fabric of the flimsy, but secure, bra.

Beneath her breasts there was no longer any fabric, now a completely bare tight stomach. Her yellow belt and lasso were still around her waist, but the belt was small and thin. Her normal silver shorts, daring as they were before, were replaced by a black g-string thong bikini bottom. At her feet were two inch high black pumps that helped to show off her long legs; the heels of which were fairly thick. Her mask was now a reflective black.

Her nailed fingers, still extremely long and black, delicately felt her breasts and the smoothness of her stomach. “Wonderful, truly wonderful. Criminals beware, Eclipse is here!” she yelled out in delight and ran to the edge of the roof.

She could see the criminals below just about to exit the bank’s glass entryway. The sirens and their flashing lights could be seen coming from far down the street. Perhaps five minutes still away in the heavy traffic. They’d arrive a little too late.

Breathing in deeply Eclipse jumped thirty feet to the street below. Her knees bent on impact and she landed with her hands pressed down. But the next instant she was back up and walking quickly to the exiting burglars. Only a few dents left behind in the pavement to mark her landing.

Two large, burly men rushed out. Dressed in khaki army jackets, black baggy pants, and black winter ski masks. To her left, their car, a nondescript brown sedan, was parked in the bank’s fire route. She could see the driver waiting nervously.

Eclipse walked boldly up onto the sidewalk and towards the fleeing bandits. The two men stopped in their tracks, about five meters away, taking in the gorgeous sight of the super heroine.

“Okay, boys, give it up or I’ll have to hurt you!” she said playfully. They exchanged glances, and then looked back at her. Each of them had canvas bags, not very full, over their shoulders. One had an automatic hand gun and the other had an Uzzie. As they continued to stare at her in awe, the green emerald on her chest flashed brightly, and continued to strobe for ten more seconds. The villains stood entranced.

As the flashing finished, they shook their heads free of its calm embrace. “I’ll get her,” the one farthest from the car, snarled! His machine gun, set on semi-automatic, spat out a hail of metal at the teenage crime fighter as his companion fled.

A foolish thing for him to do. She stepped forward slightly, her arms coming up defensively. With skill no ordinary human could possess, she deflected the barrage of bullets with flat of her palms. Literally batting them out of the air.

As his gun emptied of ammunition, she called out, “You have to play rougher than that if you want to play with this girl’s toys.” She reached up and cupped her breasts before him.

His accomplices in the car called out to him to forget it and hurry. Their companion tore his gaze away from the costumed beauty and dashed towards the car.

She smiled, her hands falling to rest on her hips. She turned her head slightly to the right, she could hear the multiple sirens. The police would be here any minute from the east; the criminals were facing the right direction to the west, but she would have to make this good.

She strode purposefully up to the sedan as the driver’s foot slammed down onto the gas. She, with one hand on her hip, lifted the back end of the car clean off the ground. The rear wheel drive tires span in vain.

The forming crowd cheered at the edges of the street, but suddenly she lurched forward loosing her balance. The car broke free and raced away.

Catching herself with her hands, she stood back up and hoped it had looked real.

Moments later she had given her statement to an awestruck police officer that had stopped in the pursuit. Then she was off. No one the wiser, but her.

[End Chapter 16]