The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 17: Unsatisfied Lust

The doorbell rang.

Patricia sauntered to the door in her white lingerie. Dressed in a white brassiere, its metal enforced push-up bra held her mighty breasts tightly together. They bulged upward. One shoulder strap tangled down at her side carelessly. Below, she wore white g-string underpants. On her hands, white frilly gloves went right up to her elbows. And on her legs, long, white lacy nylons ran almost up to her underpants. Finally, she wore thin spiked white pumps.

Mark had left several hours ago, it was now almost midnight. He left beaten and worn out from her sexual demands. Yet she was still incredibly aroused, not in the least satisfied. Obviously Mark wasn’t doing it for her anymore. She was going to have to replace him, she thought matter-of-factly. Her mind was ruled by lust and desire, not by love or friendship.

She opened the door. “Come in, my slaves,” she commanded to the men waiting.

The criminals from the bank, now changed into their street duds, strode into the room with glassy eyes. They had called earlier for their mistress’s more specific instructions. They wore canvas backpacks. In the middle of the two of them was their third bound companion: the driver. Blind folded, gagged, and hands tied behind his back, he thrashed about trying to shake off their strong grip.

Shutting the door, she appraised the strong group of obvious body builders. “Time to join our organization, boy toys. But first,” she walked over to their bound companion. The two held him by the elbows firmly.

She reached up and delicately lifted his blindfold and then pulled down his gag. The sight of her was enough to silence him and stop his struggling. Perhaps this wasn’t so bad after all, he thought. The knock-out raven-haired lady before him reached down to her chest and pulled up a chain with a large emerald. It flashed from within, filling his mind. He stopped thinking after that. Her sharp blue eyes locked onto his as she spoke, “Surrender to me. Submit and you’ll feel pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.” She watched his eyes for any sign of resistance, but there wasn’t any; as many men would, he gave in freely to her.

She regarded one of the others saying, “You may untie him now.

“Men, what weak minds you have. I’ll take you and your money to our headquarters soon. But first, I thought we should have a little bit of fun, don’t you?” she turned walking to the bedroom. Her bare ass swayed back and forth as she walked along. “Who wants me?” she asked teasingly as she entered the room. The three men stormed after her into the bedroom not even a second later.

Before she could make it to her bed in the darkened room, the first man reached her, picked her up, turned her around and threw her onto her bed. She bounced up and down as the bed settled, watching the men as they stripped. She watched their massive rippling, steroid grown muscles. She laughed and smiled at them. They had no idea how weak they really were.

Now naked, the men seemed unsure of how to begin. All paused, looking at her heavenly body in the dim light of the open doorway. She reached to her chest and touched the emerald pendant. It strobed rapidly, its eerie green light filled the room and minds of the men. The three of them descended onto her without inhibitions or care for the presence of each other. The gem continued to strobe constantly, holding their minds in check.

Strong, muscular hands peeled her nylons off hastily, caressing the unbelievably smooth, perfect legs. Another set of hands ripped off her bra, groping at her chest, feeling the incredible softness of her round and perfect, full breasts. Another kissed her adamantly as his companions worked her body.

She turned over onto her stomach as they fondled her. Then she pulled the fellow who had been kissing her to a sitting position at the top of the bed, his back to the board with his legs out.

She, now on her hands and knees, bent down to his crotch, her luscious full lips wrapping themselves around his hard cock. Moving masterfully up and down.

Beside her the other thug sat, an arm underneath her, fondling her breasts. Massaging the heavy weighted mounds of perfection. The gem dangled beneath her, constantly sending its flickering glow around the room.

The last criminal worked up behind her, and pushing her thong to the side, penetrated her doggy style. Hands on her supple ass, he worked forcefully grunting all the while. Her buttocks moved in a slow tight, circle around his cock. Time distorted for the men as only her and their pleasure existed anymore.

Both the men in front and behind came at about the same time, both crying out in ecstasy. She swallowed the hot, thick semen steadily as it flowed into her month. Behind her, she could feel the other one filling her void as his pumping became erratic.

Pulling away she stood up on her knees. The man against the bed head board sat with eyes closed, head sideways relaxing in the aftermath of her blow-job. The strobing light of her pendant reflected off his slick penis, a mixture of his cum and her saliva.

The man behind fell back into a kneeling position, withdrawing from her rising cunt as she moved forward.

She turned to the man off to her side, who’d been carefully fondling her breasts. “Don’t worry, honey, you’ve been doing a good job too.” He smiled like a child as she looked at him. She licked his mate’s cum that had leaked from her lips.

She slapped the man, who’d been almost sleeping against the head board, across the chest. His eyes flicked open from his blow-job induced haze. “Go sit in the living room, do not move, and do not think. Wait until I call for you.” He started to leave as she told the same thing to the man behind her. He obediently followed his companion.

She moved the pillow a little ways down the bed. “Now, how many hours can you last?” she asked assessing the third man as she guided him to lie down on his back. Stretching out fully on the bed with his head on the pillow and his feet just sticking out the end.

She turned around on the bed, her feet now at the top, and mounted on top of him on all fours. Her pussy, dripping with her juices, aligned over his mouth. As she lowered it, his mouth met it hungrily, sucking at it. Then his tongue began to work on her clit.

At the other end her lips encircled his penis, engulfing it almost to the base. It took him a second to catch his breath before he continued eating her out. She smiled knowingly.

She had to stop several times. In each instance he was in danger of cumming far too soon. At those times, she licked around his burgeoning penis. Once bending down and taking his balls into her warm, moist mouth.

Finally, a long ten minutes later, she neared her first orgasm. Timing it, she started to suck him mightily, lips moving rapidly up and down.

She timed it perfectly and he exploded into her mouth as her own orgasm rippled through her body. Her breasts jiggled beneath her as her nerves carried the waves of pleasure and release throughout her tense body. His orgasm spurred him to lick her even faster. Smaller orgasms burst through her as his tongue raced on. A myriad of undefined colours and sensations.

Finally, after her fourth orgasm subsided she rolled off him and lay next to him on the bed. A minute past as she bathed in the feeling. It wasn’t enough. Something was missing. “Go be with the other two outside. Then send in the closest one.” Her gem radiated continually about the room. He got up without resistance and left.

The he-man like body builder who had been at her ass entered the room. She pointed for him to sit in the chair by the large blind closed window. He sat down in it obediently, arms on the armrests.

She sat up slowly on the bed, and then walked over to him. She slipped one long leg over and through an armrest, then sat in his lap as she put the other leg through the other armrest. Facing him, her nipples just touched his chest. He looked down at her exceptional globes with animal intensity.

She reached up, cupped her hands at the back of his head, then kissed him with the same intensity.

His hands moved under her arms, aiding her as she stood up enough to lower herself onto his erect penis. It slide easily into her extremely wet and loosened cunt. The sensations rushed through their minds as she moved up and down on him, their kisses sliding past one another.

It was a long night.

[End Chapter 17]