The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 19: A Picnic in the Park

Tricia relaxed on her apartment couch. One hand held her pendant directly in front of her dazed, sleepy face. The other hand held her phone to her ear. It was silent.

“What?” asked Tricia sleepily. “What, what am I doing?” She lowered the gem and let it fall down against her chest, still attached around her neck. She turned to look at the phone quizzically. Then put it back to her ear. “Hello?”

No answer. That was strange, she thought and placed the phone on the receiver. The incident faded from her mind as if it never happened.

“Can’t sit around all day being lazy, I have work today.” She looked at her watch, it was almost noon. Down in her lap, along with a pen, lay a note she’d just written.

* * *

Tricia swerved off the paved trail and jogged slowly up to the drinking fountain. A small ornate stone pillar set in the middle of the public park. Her white running shoes pounded silently across the short cut grass. Overhead the hot bright sun shone as she leaned against the fountain, exaggerating the motion needed to get a drink.

Her black hair was braided back into a tight pony-tail, which went through the back of her black baseball cap. Large, mirrored sunglasses shielded her eyes from the harsh sunlight and a layer of suntan lotion protected her bare skin. She was dressed in a grey, loose T-shirt. She’d cut the sleeves off and cut the shirt’s bottom right up to the underside of her breasts. The neckline she’d cut down in a low curve stopping just above her breasts, giving a small peek at them. Her dangling gold pendant lead down into the abyss, but the gem itself was hidden. The curve of her breasts and white sports bra could almost be seen beneath the shirt’s edge.

On her legs she wore cut-offs; an old pair of faded, blue denim jeans, but now cut to make them into shorts. Frilly white, ragged denim lined the edges of the cuts. A gold, ringed belt connected through her jeans’ belt loops. The jeans emphasized her thin waist and shapely well defined ass. Her long legs stretched out tantalizing beneath her. Stomach stretched—flat and smooth—as she leaned over to drink.

She could see the boy out of the corner of her eye as she drank rapidly, swallowing the cool steady stream of water in gulps. The excess flowed around her lips and fell back down to the fountain. The show was for his benefit, anyway.

Just off to her right, maybe 10 yards away, the millionaire’s son sat on the grass before a picnic spread with his girlfriend. The trees nearby only afforded them a small amount of shade.

What Emerald wanted was his father’s money, but his father’s sexual orientation and singled minded fetishes with children would make it hard for them to control him. So his son had to be used to help them.

The boy was sixteen. A small, slight build. Short, buzzed blonde hair and an acne infected complexion, but not ugly. When he grew up she had no doubt he would be a very attractive fellow, just not yet. He wore a plain white T-shirt and faded black jeans with oversized blue sneakers. He sat across from his girlfriend on a red and white picnic cloth, a small basket open between them. The boy faced Tricia. She could feel his adolescent gaze.

The boy’s girlfriend, her back almost to Tricia, was a pretty, slight thing. A cute blonde head, the signs of her original dark brown hair showed at the roots. The straight, blonde hair went halfway down her back. Slightly shorter than her boyfriend, but older, she was sixteen. A lean, figure, one who rarely exercised and only played sports when forced to. But her cellulose filled out in all the right places. A very mature figure. Dressed in a soft blue, one piece summer dress, going down just to her knees. She held up a glass, the pop sparkled within in the summer sunlight, her short nails bitten to the quick showing against the glass.

However, her boyfriend was looking not at her, but staring at Tricia’s beautiful form; the fountain had stopped, and she was licking her lips. Standing back, she thrust her chest out unnecessarily as she reached up with the back of a hand and wiped at her sweaty brow. Then put both hands behind her lower back and arched it.

His girlfriend turned around quickly with a glare, her boyfriend stammering something to get back her attention. She eyed Tricia coldly for a second, as if Tricia was distracting her boyfriend on purpose. Which, of course, she was. Then the girl turned back to him smiling again, holding the glass back out as he lifted up his own and she made some sort of toast.

Two roller bladers buzzed past on the paved path. Damn it’s hot, thought Tricia. She paced to a tree nearby. There was no shade on this side, but she sat down and leaned against it anyway. The warm sun basked down on her. One leg stretched out flat on the ground and the other, facing the boy, was drawn towards her with a foot flat on the ground and knee upward. It provided a fantastic view of her exquisite legs.

The boy shifted slightly to see Tricia better, while his girlfriend reached into their basket. The girl stopped abruptly, looking up. He quickly shifted his eyes back to her with an innocent smile. She said something, leaned closer and kissed him. Unaware of his unfaithful heart.

The girl got up with a small wave to him and walked down the path towards Tricia. But then past Tricia, shooting her a cold gaze that declared the boy hers. She continued on in the direction of the park’s public washrooms. The tall brick building was five minutes down the path and out of sight.

Tricia watched as the girl passed a bench a little way beyond her position. The bench was situated far enough away to watch the boy, but not too close to be intrusive. The girl nodded to a tall man with a sports blazer over his shoulder, muscles beneath defining his white shirt. He didn’t acknowledge her as she passed by. Tricia could hear her faintly commenting on his rudeness.

The man just sat there silently, eyes trained on Tricia. It was the boy’s security guard. He had been so easy to take. She had sat down beside him. Fake panting from her jog, but genuinely sweaty, and then through idle conversation hitted on him. Truly a professional though, his eyes constantly looked about in his head, watching for possible threats, while managing to hit on her as well.

This created a distraction for her to use. So much of his mind was concentrated elsewhere that it left him mentally defenseless and open to attack. It made it unbelievably easy for her to enter his mind and enslave him. Now he saw only her. All he wanted in his existence was to serve her. He had his instructions for now.

The teenage girl walked around a bend in the park path, finally out of sight. Tricia sat for a moment shifting her eyes stealthily back to the boy—feeling the uncontrolled lust of his stare. It was time.

[End Chapter 19]