The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 20: A Kidnapping

Slowly Tricia reached down to her calf. A long, black shiny nailed hand smoothly slide its way along her calf, up her shapely thigh, and past her stomach. Her hand turned as it did, her shiny nails slid across her tight abdomen as she inhaled slightly.

Then up between her breasts. Stopping, she rubbed at her upper chest, her head resting back against the tree. Her mirrored sun glasses looked straight ahead, but she watched the teenage boy out of the corner of her eye.

His lust kept his eyes locked to her smooth irresistibly fluid motions. Then she reached down and pulled the emerald from its warm home in her top. She could see the boy’s eyes bulge, seeing the gem come from where he could not go. Outside her top, she lowered it between her huge breasts.

Then slowly, she ran her nails up and down the length of the chain. From the base of her neck to stop just between her tits. The boy’s eyes unconsciously followed her hand up and down. Up and down. Slowly and sensual in the bright daylight. Sweat collected on her bare flawless skin.

She stood up effortlessly. Her hand continued the constant and deliberate motion up and down the chain. She turned towards him and walked his way. He could see the large emerald resting between her breasts.

It didn’t occur to him that she was actually coming over to him. So it took him completely by surprise when her long legs brought her to a stop at the opposite side of his picnic spread.

She’d have to make this quick, but it would be easy. She knelt down, one manicured hand placed on a knee, her legs folded beneath her.

She smiled at him saying nothing—his jaw almost dropped open. His eyes looked her over in awe. Roving unblinking eyes, stunned in disbelief at the sight of the gorgeous woman kneeling before him.

His eyes drew back to her seductive hand as it moved up and down the length of her gold chain. Greedily he watched her hand, not realizing he wasn’t as excited as he ought to be. Horny, but more calm and peaceful.

Up and down went her hand. The black nails glistened in the sun; her large emerald pendant sparkled and shone in front of her impressive bust. He watched her full, red lips moving before perfect white teeth. “I want you,” she said appropriately. She knew it’s what she would have said in his dreams.

She pointed her free hand away from the adjacent path to a small foot trail. “Follow the trail until you get to the west parking lot. Go to the blue sedan parked by its exit. Wait for me there. Go.” She stopped stroking her necklace and snapped her fingers in his face.

He blinked, jumped up, ran, and then plunged into the bush surrounded trail without even looking back. She could hear him running down it at a break neck speed.

She got up slowly. “So easy,” she walked back to her tree by the fountain and sat back down. Looking over at the bodyguard, she nodded. He got up and left. She’d see him again later when she returned with the kids.

Then she waited for the girl’s return.

Less than a minute later her cute form strolled back. Seeing her boyfriend gone she broke into a small run. Her sizable breasts bounced up and down in her dress.

She stopped dead before her picnic cloth, her skirt whooshing about her as she spun around, looking in all directions. As she turned, Tricia raised a hand and signaled her. The girl shielded her eyes with a hand while watching Tricia beckon her with a finger.

Nothing else to do, the girl walked carefully over. But she didn’t look straight at Tricia, instead her eyes roamed around the area. Her boyfriend’s bodyguard wasn’t there either.

Tricia smiled innocently. “Oh, your boyfriend had to go the washroom too. He told me to tell you if he didn’t meet you on the way there or coming out. Sheesh, boys, eh?” The girl looked at her coldly and nodded a small thanks before turning and going. Tricia’s hand had barely started to move to her pendant, still hanging in plain sight, reflecting its green light in the sun.

Tricia swore before getting up and walking after her. The girl wasn’t at all interested in her. The induction would be more difficult.

She padded after the girl, pulling out a small, gold ring from her jeans’ pocket and placed it on her right hand. It would have been distracting earlier during the boy’s induction if she had worn it, but now she needed it.

The girl sat down with her legs crossed before her. She stared up at Tricia angrily as she walked around to face her and then knelt down before her. Tricia pulled a small notepad sheet out of her back pocket. A few pedestrians walked by on the path behind them.

“Can you show me the way out of the park from here, to the north entrance?” asked Tricia politely handing the sheet toward her. Tricia held the paper flat in her open hand between her thumb.

The girl reached forward irritated and took hold of it. Tricia let go, but pushed her hand slightly past the girl’s. Her ring scraped against the girl’s hand.

“Ow,” she gasped pulling her hand back and dropping the note, a small trickle of blood from the scrape.

“Sorry,” Tricia apologized profusely, mumbling about her old ring.

Even more angry, the girl picked up the note. Written on it were the names “Kimberly Jenkins and Paul Richards.” Her and her boyfriend’s names.

She looked back up at the strange woman, her cloudy mind suddenly trying to find the words to ask her. She watched confused as Tricia took off her ring and placed it carefully back into her jeans.

Then she moved around and sat behind Kimberly, drawing up to her back, legs wrapping around and in front of the girl. Tricia’s arms surrounded the girl, hugging her softly. Kimberly couldn’t help it, her arms fell relaxed to her lap as she leaned back into Tricia.

What the hell is she doing? Kimberly tried to concentrate. And why was she letting this woman do this to her? Her thoughts were moving slowly. Like her head was filled with molasses. She sank further into Tricia’s warm embrace, her hand bobbing down to her chest. Tricia kissed her lightly on the side of the face. Several people on the park path took a few quick looks, but continued onward. Times had long since changed.

“What,” struggled Kimberly’s lethargic voice, but her mind lost hold of the thought. Tricia reached back with one hand and pulled her necklace over her head. Then she reached forward and placed it in Kimberly’s open hands where they rested weakly in her lap.

The gem pulsated as Kimberly stared down at it. It’s beautiful, thought Kimberly, the way it shines and glows. Beautiful. Far off she could her the woman’s silky smooth voice talking to her. Telling her it was all right. All she had to do was relax and stare into the gem. Of course, thought Kimberly, it’s so pretty, of course she wanted to.

And the woman was right, she was feeling peaceful and sleepy. A warm, glow that surrounded her entire body. She loved it. The way her whole body was so relaxed and calm. A blissful light, sleepy feeling. She wanted to feel like this forever, and the woman’s voice said she could. All she had to do was give in to the gem. So easy. Release all control. Never to resist the gem. Kimberly would never do that, she thought. She loved the gem and the woman holding her.

The feeling could go on forever, said the voice, if she just watched and obeyed. Watch and obey, her minded echoed Tricia’s words. The feeling of sleep intensified and moments later the voice guided her to sleep as her drooping eyes sank closed.

Tricia hugged the mesmerized girl. Completely hypnotized by the emerald pendant.

She stood up, peeling her sweaty body away from the hot girl. The girl wobbled slightly in her sitting position. Her body too relaxed to sit up straight by itself.

Tricia retrieved her necklace and put it on. “When I tell you to, you will open your eyes, but remain asleep. As long as you do what I tell you, you’ll always feel this way. You want that don’t you?”

The girl’s mumbled a “yes”.

“Good, now open your eyes and look up me.” Kimberly’s glassy eyes stared up at her new mistress. Tricia held out a hand and helped her to her feet, then she hastily packed up the picnic lunch.

Taking Kimberly by the hand, she lead the compliant girl along the trail after Mark.

* * *

A little while later, Tricia drove her car out of the parking lot. She could see Paul in the back seat in her rear view mirror. Almost drooling, one of his hands felt up his girlfriend. Her dreamy face stared ahead unresisting.

“What did you do to her?” asked Paul lustfully.

“I hypnotized her,” Tricia said honestly as she turned a corner. “She’ll do whatever you want now.” Mark looked over at Tricia with excitement. “You’ll do whatever Paul says now, won’t you Kimberly?” questioned Tricia without looking back.

“Yes,” a small happy grin on Kimberly’s face.

Paul was going to lose his load right there he was so excited. He pushed a hand behind Kimberly and started unzipping her summer dress.

“No, Paul.” He stopped with the sound Tricia’s voice. “Not till we get back to my place. You can certainly wait that long, a man like you?”

He nodded. Of course, I can, he thought. Well, I hope I can. He looked down at the stiff erection in his constricting jeans. Soon he was actually going to get some, he couldn’t believe it. He turned back to look at his entranced girlfriend, the sight turning him on even more. “Hurry,” he moaned to Tricia.

Tricia grinned sinisterly and sped on.

[End Chapter 20]