The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 21: Paul’s new slave

Half an hour had passed. Paul sat in Tricia’s living room where she had told him to. His excitement beyond control, he could barely sit still. Tricia had explained she had to prepare Kimberly a little more and that he had to be patient. He said he’d try; now he regretted it.

Inside Tricia’s closed bedroom, she had sat the girl at the edge of the bed. She just finished removing a small needle from Kimberly’s thin arm. The girl hadn’t felt it go in or even noticed it at all. Tricia had found the syringe loaded in her dresser drawer. Knowing it was there and getting it as if she always expected it to be there. She returned it and came back to the girl, watching her glazed, relaxed expression increase.

Kimberly could hear Tricia speaking so close that it felt like Tricia’s voice was in her mind. She was telling her the truth about life and the way she was. That she was a slave to Tricia and Paul, and she would do everything in her power to please them. That was okay, thought Kimberly, she wanted to do that. She’d always wanted to do that; Tricia told her so.

About an hour later Tricia finished filling her with commands and adjusting her personality. Exiting the bedroom, she closed the door soundlessly and approached the anxious Paul.

Paul’s mind was blank and receptive before his consciousness could register the swinging, glowing pendant.

Ten minutes later he heard Tricia’s fingers snapping. “What?” he asked. “Sorry, what did you say?”

“She’s ready for you now,” Tricia flashed her seductive smile and led him towards the bedroom, opened the door and waved a hand in. He could hear soft moaning coming from inside.

They both entered the lit late afternoon room, the blinds of the windows open. Tricia closed the door behind them.

Paul’s mouth opened unconsciously. His girlfriend lay flat on her back on the bed in a red, satin camisole. It was pulled up to her waist and she was fingering herself diligently. She looked at Paul with hungry lust filled eyes. “Help me, master, " she pleaded, “I can’t come without you.” He watched her fingers brushing over her clit. His eyes taking in what he’d only seen in magazines.

He turned to see Tricia leaning with her back against the closed door. “Go ahead,” she waved.

He turned his attention back to his girlfriend. He was hotter than he’d ever been jerking off to the glossy magazines. He walked over to the bed. Oh boy, did he want her, so bad he thought he might explode and die a virgin. He looked down at his erection almost afraid. “Don’t worry,” Tricia reassured him warmly from the door, “you’ll last.”

Tricia could feel herself moistening. Watching the beautiful teenage girl trying to masturbate so badly. She almost felt sorry for her.

Paul too watched his wriggling girlfriend, her mind and body prohibited from climaxing. He just didn’t know where to begin. What to do. She was so real, so beautiful, he thought. His erection throbbed. “Go on, take her,” Tricia suggested to him as she stripped off her top and bra behind him.

“Master,” Kimberly practically screamed at Paul.

Tricia’s jean shorts tugged down, revealing the absence of panties. The naked Tricia went over to the bed. Her alluring body moving provocatively as she approached the opposite side, her emerald necklace swinging back and forth.

Opposide Kimberly, she lay down on her side with one hand propping up her own head. She motioned for Paul to do the same on the other side.

He practically ripped off his clothes. Then he sank down with uncertainty on his side, his eyes ravaged his girlfriend’s body, but his hands remained unmoving.

Tricia reached over and gently lifted his hand and guided it to Kimberly’s soaking pussy. Kimberly’s hands flew away and up under her camisole to massage her breasts, distracting Paul.

Tricia led his hand onward to Kimberly’s cunt. He felt its moist warmth. The soft skin. Incredible, he couldn’t believe it. His hand tried to keep moving, down to enter her hole.

“No,” Tricia said softly. Stopping his hand, she guided his fingers back and forth on a small fold of skin near the start of her cunt. What was he doing that for, he thought?

Tricia’s hand let go, and she watched him continue, his mind ensnared by the constant moaning of his girlfriend. “Softer,” he heard Tricia say and he let up a little bit and continued.

He looked on to watch the emotion intensifying on his girlfriend’s face and body. Whatever he was doing she was going nuts, he noticed, starting to rub herself apart, grinding her hips as he tried to keep brushing the small area of skin.

“She’ll come quickly now. She’s been trying for a long time,” explained Tricia. “You’ll have to work longer in the future. A lot more foreplay.”

Kimberly’s face had a sweaty shine and her head arched back as she screamed in ecstasy as the joy of the orgasm raced within her. Her cunt snapping back and forth as her whole body rocked from side to side. Her arms dropped to the bed between her two masters. Hands gripped the bed sheets tightly as small after shocks rippled throughout her body.

Paul couldn’t believe it. Watching Kimberly’s face as the rapture filled her. He felt Tricia lift his hand free. “Not bad, but you’ll need to get better,” he looked at Tricia’s smiling eyes as she spoke, then back as his girlfriend settled into the glow of the orgasm.

“She needs you. Now and as along as you want her. There are command words to set her into this obedient slave state, and words to return her to normal. I’ll tell you them later. Only you can truly satisfy her now, in this state or out of it. She’s yours.” Paul’s hungry eyes washed over his new toy, he couldn’t believe it. “And others, if you want,” said Tricia.

Now his mind couldn’t believe anything. He must be dreaming, but he was going to go with it anyway. “Make her pleasure you,” continued Tricia in an everyday voice.

He looked about unsure were to start, and then his gaze locked on Kimberly’s breasts, pointing up out of her camisole. “Okay, go ahead,” prodded Tricia. She rolled off the bed and went to her dresser, opening a drawer.

Paul lifted up Kimberly’s camisole right to her neck. Her full breasts beckoned him. Her eyes opened as his fingers brushed past her skin. He looked up to her face to see the devotion and love of a slave to a master.

Tricia returned. He watched her spread a gob of some kind of jelly from her fingers tips into the valley between Kimberly’s breasts. At first he didn’t understand, but then he got up and went over his girlfriend on all fours. Tricia walked backwards to a chair at the edge of the room.

Kimberly reached up and holding the orbs of her breasts with her hands, pressed them tightly together. He maneuvered forward sliding his throbbing erection in-between her twin globes and started pumping back and forward unskillfully.

Watching them continued to arouse Tricia. She reached down to her dripping pussy and started fingering herself. Watching Paul jerk back and forth in a motion that wasn’t familiar to him yet.

Twenty-three seconds later, panting and grunting, Paul shot his load. Spurting forward through her breasts and collecting at the hallow of her throat. He shook and shuddered, barely able to keep his cock in. A look of pure, new pleasure on his face.

He shuddered withdrawing and fell beside her on his side with a massive sigh. He watched his girlfriend’s hands reach up to her throat, and dipping her fingers into his cum brought them carefully to her lips. As if tasting an exquisite, tantalizing substance. Her body quaked as the taste hit her and she moaned. Reaching down and scooping two fingers through his cum she dragged her dripping fingers back to her lips. Her lips surrounded them, sucking on them. Paul lay as horny as ever, his erection actually building again.

Tricia still fingering herself, stopped gradually. It felt good, but it wasn’t enough. What she really wanted was Emerald. Soon. She’d have to make due with what she had before her.

* * *

Late in the afternoon, the three lay in the bed in each other’s arms. Each relaxing in their orgasm filled last few hours. Tricia shared it as well, but was not truly satisfied. Still, she enjoyed the feeling of their bodies around her.

She nudged Kimberly awake and ordered the slave to shower and dress. Then turned to look over at the sleeping form of Paul as the girl left. She nudged him roughly. His sleep filled eyes opened. He slowly recognized her and smiled; it wasn’t a dream.

“Be a good little slave for master,” she said without emotion.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Those are her command words. Saying them turns her into that nympho you’ve been sleeping with this afternoon. Plan ahead. Don’t forget to wear a condom. When you’re finished with her, say the words ‘Awaken and obey, slave.’ She’ll return to the way you knew as your old girlfriend, more or less. She’ll still love you in her normal state and follow whatever orders you gave her while in her hypnotic state. Understand?”

Good god, his erection started again. “Wow, yes!” he almost yelled. He started to think of all the things they could do. And would do.

“But there’s a price,” Tricia said with a smile.

“Of, course,” he grinned wildly, “I’ll do you too.”

“No, no, studly,” she laughed sweetly. “There’s more. I can take away what I’ve given you. Don’t forget that.” She got up and went to her jewelry chest and brought back a small emerald ring, similar to the pendant she wore.

“Listen carefully and don’t forget it. I’ll explain how it works and what you have to do.” He listened intently as she explained what he had to do to his father. No problem there, he smiled as she explained. He’d do it. For Kimberly as his slave, he’d do anything.

A week later his father was investing heavily in M.Y.N.D.C.T.R.L. Pictures. With his backing and personal recommendation, their credibility would be ensured.

[End Chapter 21]