The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 26: Sunburst Returns

Back at her apartment, Tricia took a quick cold shower. Washing off the make-up, hair goo and perfume her new persona had been using.

Outside the shower, she briskly dried herself off, and tied the towel around her body. Then taking nail remover, cleaned the black polish from her nails. After that, she cut them down to a reasonable length; not short, but not so unmanageable long.

She quickly dressed in a tube top and jogging pants, and then put on a wind breaker. She combed the tangles from her black hair aggressively in the mirror. She stopped abruptly, surprised to see the old Tricia staring back at her in the mirror.

Thoughts waged in her head, a battle for control of her mind. But the thought of what she had done to Mark, the thought of her perhaps losing him forever, kept her mind focused and stopped her from falling back into the persona of her dark side.

Lacing up white running shoes, she strapped on a watch and confirmed the time.

She took up Emerald’s hypnotic chain, now no longer a threat without the gem. “Hmmm,” she mused as she sorted through her jewelry chest. She took out a small emerald ring; one of her own that she’d had for years. She slid it onto the chain, then slipped on the chain and zipped up her jacket. It wouldn’t fool anyone up close, but it might let her get close enough to them.

The door slammed behind her as she left for Emerald’s lair.

* * *

Tricia drove to the city’s edge, parking in the conservation area’s empty lot. Then jogged out toward Emerald’s lair, well beyond the public park.

When she got close enough, she stopped beneath some trees and brought her hands together to begin her metamorphosis.

Seconds after the bright light of the transformation receded, Sunburst was decked out in her original gold and silver costume. “Shit,” she cursed harshly. Concentrating, she brought her hands together again.

Her raven-haired Eclipse costume fully appeared the second time. Where the large emerald was before, now the small emerald from her ring held together her super heroine skimpy bra. She looked down at herself, “Hmm, I guess it’ll have to do.” She ran on towards the hideout.

No one stopped or bothered her as she walked within the cave mouth. Of course, she thought, she was one of them, or so they thought.

Soon, after a long mine shaft-like passage, she entered the large divided cavern that replaced the old warehouse headquarters of Emerald. Emerald was instructing several of her female cat burglars and brute force male thugs about their operation. They sat around a large, circular table.

Eclipse walked lazily up and sat down at it. She looked hungrily at Emerald, which was half acting and half real.

Emerald wore her light green costume. A tight form fighting spandex fabric that flowed across her voluptuous and shapely body. Her neckline plunged down past her large breasts. Her gold chain with its huge, sparkling emerald pendant, rested in her cleavage. Dark green gloves extended halfway up her forearms before tapering off to points. Around her wrists were dull jade coloured bracelets and around her slim waist was a wide dark green compartment belt. Draped over her shoulders hung a long, green cape and on her feet she wore knee high riding-style boots.

Emerald smiled and winked an eye at her, but continued talking. Her face and neck were covered with a skin tight vinyl mask, shining like the rest of the material, but it didn’t cover her hair or ears. Beautiful blonde, flowing hair fell down around her shoulders. The mask was also cut away to reveal her mouth: full red glistening, smiling lips. Her emerald eyes sparkled like her small green crystal earrings.

“My willing, and unwilling, scientists, computer wizards and tech heads have completed the addition of the mind control segments to the movies and TV programs we filmed last year. Our previous advertising and promoting has assured us the TV networks and cinema chains are eager for our products. But they don’t truly know how eager they’ll be.” She laughed and her henchmen joined in. Eclipse smirked, her eyes locked on Emerald’s every move.

Emerald continued, “Everything’s ready to roll out tomorrow at noon. After that, we break up the base and prepare to bend the country’s will to my own.” Emerald went on to explain who would be where tomorrow, ensuring the distribution of the tapes and making certain things ran smoothly in the days ahead.

As the meeting ended and the minions dispersed, Emerald and Eclipse moved over to each other and kissed softly. However, Eclipse’s kiss was colder and reserved. A struggle between lust and anger, but she did her best to disguise her hatred. “A hard day, my dear?” asked Emerald.

“I need you,” Eclipse said huskily, gazing up into the taller woman’s green eyes.

“Of course,” she turned and walked towards their underground bedroom. Eclipse walked briskly behind her.

Emerald pushed open the door, walked in and stopped before the bed, stretching her hands high above and yawning.

Eclipse turned around and shut the door behind them. As she turned back, she saw that Emerald was facing her and holding her own pendant forward in her hands. Eclipse didn’t have a chance to look away as the soothing green light shone into her eyes, robbing her of her freewill.

[End Chapter 26]