The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 28: Memories of Mark that won’t Die

Tricia basked in the pleasure of her stroking touch. A memory poked its way through the haze. Of someone else doing it to her. She tried to remember. A man. No, a man couldn’t make her feel this way, she thought, they could never truly satisfy her cravings.

Then the feeling of an old memory out of reach came to her again. Her fingers slowed as she concentrated. Yes, it was a man. What was his name? T-something. Her fingers stopped and her eyes opened, focusing. “Mark,” she gasped.

She bolted upright on the bed, the cobwebs in her mind cleared away. Her willpower returned in a flood of crashing waves. Adjusting her uncomfortable g-string back into place, she got up and walked to the door. Dousing the lights, she pulled it open and peeked down the hall.

Emerald was walking back from the HQ room just now. She was carrying some sort of leather harness and rope. Quietly Eclipse shut the door, turned on the lights, hopped into bed, and began masturbating again. She forced her face into a relaxed, passive one of pure enjoyment.

The door opened and she could hear Emerald sighing softly. “Everyone has to die, my dear. I’m sorry.” She walked over, looking at Eclipse’s engrossed features as she fingered herself almost innocently.

Eclipse’s eyes opened, lust for Emerald in them. Real lust. “Well, maybe just one more time,” Emerald said and smiled. She leaned down to kiss Eclipse’s waiting lips, placing the leather binds down on the bed.

Before she could reach Eclipse’s soft lips, she noticed movement out of the corner of her. Suddenly her emerald pendant was in Eclipse’s grip and shoved up right in front of her own eyes. She gasped “No!” as Eclipse strobed the light in her eyes. They widened and opened, unfocused. Her body frozen in position.

Eclipse removed the gem, and placed it around her neck. She ordered Emerald to stand up, and then hopped off the bed herself.

She stood beside Emerald, reaching down to fix her g-string again. When she looked up Emerald’s fist smashed her full in the front of her face, sending her reeling backward to the floor. She landed roughly on her side. The collision of hitting the rock intensified the blow. Eclipse’s world danced unsteadily around her. A distortion of sight and sound.

“Poor, little, slut,” spoke Emerald bitterly. “Do you really think my mind is as weak and malleable as yours.” She laughed maniacally, her voice booming around the room. “Now lie still, and let me put this collar and harness on you,’ she sneered as she retrieved the binds with one hand and then moved forward to Eclipse’s prone body.

But by the time Emerald’s laughter had subsided, Eclipse had collected herself and was waiting calmly for Emerald to move closer. As she did, Eclipse flipped onto her black, and then as Emerald stepped into her stride, she hooked the back of Emerald’s leg with her foot. Then slammed her other foot against Emerald’s kneecap. The crushing force of the blow sent Emerald toppling to the ground herself. However, she caught herself with her hands, landing on her ass with a thud.

They both sprang to their feet, Eclipse up first as she held out the pendant again. Its light stropped into Emerald’s eyes.

Emerald smiled, opening her eyes wide. “Look into my eyes, Tricia. Watch the beautiful rays mirroring in my emerald eyes.” Eclipse couldn’t resist Emerald’s words as her vision was drawn to her mistress’s magnificent green eyes. Watching the power of the emerald reflect off them. “Let go. Give in. You know you can never resist me. Obey me. Sleep.”

Moments later a void of nothingness filled Eclipse’s mind as she was once again spellbound by the emerald enchantress.

[End Chapter 28]