The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 30: Turning the Tables

Eclipse’s mind was captivated. The blonde cat burglar turned on a bank of soft, defused fluorescent lights at the edges of the room. Enough to see by, but not diminishing the entrancing circle holding Eclipse’s mind prisoner.

The blonde and brunette had stripped revealing their gymnast bodies. The brunette quickly undid all of Eclipse’s bindings, throwing the ropes and harness to the ground.

Meanwhile, the blonde climbed onto the operating table and moved up to Eclipse’s mouth and sank down, blocking Eclipse’s view of the spiral. Still, the hypnotized heroine stared blankly upward regardless. The blonde cooed softly, “Eat me out, slave.” All normal resistance to hypnotic induction had long been removed in Eclipse’s normally strong mind, leaving her totally susceptible to the most simplistic of hypnotic methods. So the spiral, coupled with all her previous programming, had her tongue working the blonde’s clit speedily.

The brunette climbed onto the bottom of the long table and kneeling down, began to eat Eclipse out at the same time as she fingered herself.

This resulted in the image of Mark forming into Eclipse’s mind and she blinked, really seeing the blonde above her for the first time. Instinctively she kept her tongue moving as her mind registered the warm tongue also stroking her own clit.

The blonde’s hands, which had been riding on her knees, went up to massage her breasts, squeezing and lifting them. Her head was titled down, but her eyes were closed as she focused on the pleasure. Eclipse waited, watching the blonde’s excitement build.

But waiting wasn’t easy. She too felt hot and aroused as the unseen brunette worked on her. She had to hold out, if she came too soon her plan would fall apart.

Soon, the blonde was ready. Lost in a world of pleasure. Eclipse brought her right arm up and to her head slowly, then reached quietly up the blonde’s breasts.

Slowly Eclipse massaged one her captor’s large breasts, slipping her hand under one of the blonde’s. The blonde’s eyes parted a bit, then they closed as she smiled, her lips pressing together as she enjoyed Eclipse’s efforts.

As Eclipse felt the Blonde began to tighten up, she slid her hand up past the blonde’s chest and pushed her finger tip under the Blonde’s chin. Gently tipping her head up as she reached her climax. The blonde shuddered and moaned, her eyes opening slightly as her head titled back. What a beautiful spiral, she thought as she stared up at the ceiling. How relaxing, and peaceful. Her loose arms dropped limply to her sides as all her will drained away. Without the amazon willpower Eclipse had, the girl was instantly mesmerized by the emerald spiral.

Eclipse had been practically ignoring her own excitement. The pressure exploded inside her, surprising her as the brunette brought to her own shuddering climax. Panting, Eclipse whispered up to the blonde, “Get off the table and lie on the floor. Keep watching the spiral.” The blonde awkwardly dismounted Eclipse and slid off the table and lay on the floor.

The brunette looked only momentarily at her companion, then back at Eclipse who was looking back up at the ceiling, but away from the spiral. Finished, the brunette withdrew her tongue and crawled up to Eclipse’s face. She was about kiss her when Eclipse slammed her fist under her jaw. The pain shot through her skull with a crack and was quickly followed by a grunt. Then she passed out, crumpling across Eclipse’s body, her head to the side.

Eclipse moved out from under her and got off the table. Then she turned the brunette on her back and aligned her head with the spiral. When she woke up with a splitting headache, the first thing she would see would be the mesmerizing spiral.

Eclipse exited the room. Outside see spied her belt and lasso on the table and quickly put them on. Just as she did, the two male guards from earlier came into the room. They were the former thugs she had previously enslaved herself. Surprised to see her free, they quickly set upon her.

She grabbed one by his shirt and hurled him hard across the room with a crash. And then she slugged the other one just as he started to clench a fist, dropping him like a sack of potatoes.

She moved back to the table and leaned over it. Finally she got a good look at the plans and gasped. Names and places for distribution; the tapes and their effects. “Good god, the corruption,” she gasped. “Time to call in the cavalry.”

[End Chapter 30]