The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 31: The FBI

Sunburst stood at the edge of a small circle of FBI agents, just outside the cavern mouth. Feeling much more comfortable in her regular gold and silver costume, hands on hips, she eyed the young special agent and his partner again.

A tall, attractive man, with eagle-like features and piercing eyes that stared right back at her. He couched again. “Are you sure there wasn’t any alien involvement here; a government cover-up; did you experience any feeling of weightlessness; see a blinding flash of light; or time loss?” he asked the barrage of questions without waiting for a response, his hands in the pockets of his long overcoat.

“No,” she responded sternly. “This was all the work the super criminal Cynthia Emerald, in a vain attempt to take over the country, and inevitably the world. All of her mind control equipment as well as tapes and reels are back in there. Fortunately we stopped her just in the nick of time.”

The young man started to rebuttal when his partner placed a soft hand on his shoulder restraining him. He barely looked back at her, but shut his mouth anyway. His partner was a small, girl-next-door attractive redhead. A foot smaller than him, she said sensitively, “Not this time. Come on, let’s go.”

“Shit,” the young FBI special agent pivoted on one foot and strode off towards his car, his coat billowing in the wind in his wake. His attractive partner shot Sunburst an apologetic smile and then turned about and ran quickly to catch up with him.

“Now, someone has an alien conspiracy theory wedged too tightly up their butt,” Sunburst said under her breath. With the FBI cleaning up the pieces she turned and walked off toward the main road. All she wanted now was a warm bath. Well, maybe not all...

* * *

High on a hill nearby, Emerald watched the small forms of the FBI and police scoring the area, moving in and out of her lair. The wind whipped at her hair, blowing it along side her. It waved back and forth in the wind. Arms crossed, she stared down at the valley before turning and walking back along the footpath. She stared at her feet as she went, brooding silently.

A few minutes later, still walking along the path, she came to a stop. Gazing about her, no one could be seen. Then, raising her arms out in the air near her head, she began to spin around rapidly. As she did a roar exploded around her as a brilliant emerald light grew from the centre of her body and expanded out to encompass her.

No sooner had it done so then the light fell back into itself. As it did the costumed criminal Emerald was gone. In her place stood Cynthia Emerald, spinning to an easy stop. The long haired blonde bombshell was dressed in a two piece green business suit. A pale green vest over a white blouse, and a tight green skirt with dark green panty hose. Finally short heeled pumps.

She continued to walk along thinking about her loss to Sunburst. She had miscalculated the whelp’s abilities.

[End Chapter 31]