The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 35: Vixen is Born

Patricia returned home from school tired and worn. After locking the door to her apartment, and putting down her purse, she stopped before her lobby mirror and critically looked at herself.

She wasn’t happy. Not at all. Four months ago she had broken up with Mark. Somehow she stopped loving him. When her desires had been increased by Emerald, it was like she suddenly knew he could never be enough to satisfy her. No man could.

She was free of Emerald’s old programming now. But she still remembered most of the memories of the incidents. Of her experiences. Still, she hoped to meet back up with Mark someday, but somehow she still couldn’t face him yet. She just tried her best to ignore him at school; what else could she do?

Her last appointment with Dr. Berry, as Sunburst, was only a month ago. She might have to see her again, but she didn’t have time right now.

She signed, watching herself in the mirror. But she didn’t think Emerald was really gone. For two months now she’d been trying to nail down a new group of woman thieves, with an identical MO. Cat burglars with the utmost in skill and stamina, who always managed to allude her and the police in their investigations.

So far she hadn’t had any luck. If it was Emerald, she had learned from her mistakes and somehow was able to erase any trail that might lead to her. Regardless, whoever the new group were they seemed to be perfect. Every time she was out there as Sunburst, it always felt as if she was one stop behind them. It frustrated her unendingly.

At least she was home. She surveyed herself again in the mirror. She didn’t look tired. She was in the best shape of her life, but she felt exhausted. She’d probably stay home again tonight and watch TV and fall asleep sexually frustrated. “What fun,” he chided herself ruefully. Her shoes kicked off by the door and she hung her Autumn coat in the closet.

As she walked into her living room she stopped dead in her tracks. There, sitting in her living room’s furniture, were four women. Leslie Reynolds, a blonde haired homicide detective she’d met before; Nastaha Higgins, a local red-head gymnast; and Anna Hendriks, a well known brunette cat burglary. All of whom were startlingly naked. Their eyes were closed and heads slumped forward. The special glow of after sex contentment on their faces.

Off to the right of the three was the only one who actually noticed her enter. A beautiful blue eyed woman dressed in Tricia’s pink, frilly bath robe. It was open to reveal her massive relaxed breasts, and almost taunt, perfect stomach. She sat back at the edge of the end of the sofa, a perfectly shaped leg crossed over the other. A thin layer of sweat covered her body.

“What the hell?” began Tricia as she stared into the crystal blue eyes of the stunning blonde. Wait a minute, she knew that face from somewhere.

“No, no, no, my, love,” came the smooth words of Cynthia. “Sleepy time, Sunburst.” Tricia’s eyes fluttered shut and she stood swaying slightly. “Vixen time,” ordered Cynthia.

Sunburst’s eyes snapped open and her stance shifted as a mischievous, almost malevolent smile, formed on her face.

The hypnotherapist, with Cynthia’s aid, had corrected Cynthia’s previous error. Trying to corrupt Sunburst completely was impossible. There would always be a danger of her reverting back, of all the years of her life pushing away at the new, corrupted part. She was too much a do-gooder.

So, Cynthia helped the hypnotherapist restore Tricia’s original personality. Healing her and leaving her exactly as she had been before Emerald messed with her mind. This would ensure her unconscious sense of right and morals were appeased.

But Cynthia didn’t have the hypnotherapist stop there. Then she created a new personality in Tricia, one that the original personality would not be aware of. This split-personality they called “Vixen.” Saying the command words pushed Tricia back into the depths of her mind and replaced her with Vixen. All Vixen’s memories were totally inaccessible to Tricia when she awakened. So none of her crimes or actions existed to plague her conscience. Vixen was based on Tricia, but devoid of any of her childhood memories. She resided in the dark portions of Tricia’s mind, where she was completely aware of her own existence.

Patricia could go around being a good girl, and using Sunburst to aid the world. But, for Cynthia, Vixen would be waiting just behind Patricia’s eyes. This allowed Cynthia to move in to Tricia’s apartment. At night Vixen rained supreme until dawn. Vixen had quickly become everything she had wanted Tricia to be. Her unreserved lover and partner in crime. In the morning Tricia got ready for school and left without concern, her mind blocking out the sight of Cynthia.

Cynthia uncrossed her legs slowly. Standing up, her inner thighs and bush were moist and glistening. She walked lazily forward and caressed Tricia’s cheek lightly, then kissed her tenderly. As she released her soothing kiss and walked away, Tricia immediately brought her hands together to summon forth the orb of transformation. The smokey trendrils and burst of light soon enveloped her.

As it faded Vixen appeared. Dressed like a dominatrix, Vixen was clad totally in tight, form fitting vinyl. A glossy black PVC mask that covered her entire head. Eye holes and a large opening for her mouth and small openings for her to breathe through her nose. At her ears, the mask covered them completely, but with tiny holes that allowed her to hear. Her long black hair came out at the back of her mask in a long tight stream.

Black gloves went straight up to her underarms. A large black vinyl bra and body piece with thin shoulder straps and a plunging neck line. The vinyl costume went down to cover her butt, abdomen and the tops of her legs like shorts. From there the vinyl continued straight down each leg to her feet, small snaps connecting the leg pieces to the body piece. Her feet were clad in black glossy pumps with long spiked heels. At the side of her waist was a coiled up leather whip, attached to her vinyl costume by a small catch.

Vixen laughed throwing her head back—always overjoyed when she took over Tricia’s body.

Cynthia called sleepily as she walked away, “Get Nympho, Seducta and Gargantua, ready, Vixen. Good luck with the museum heist tonight.” She yawned. “The girls tired me out already, so I’m off to bed.” The super model figure of Cynthia and her long, curly blonde hair turned the corner into Tricia’s bedroom. A large king sized bed could be seen as she shut the door.

Vixen turned to her charges. Time to get them ready, but maybe she would have a little fun first. She smiled wickedly....

[End Book 1]