The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 6: At the Mercy of her Magical Lasso

Through a dull headache, Sunburst’s consciousness returned. Fortunately she had good sense to lie still with her eyes closed—a conversation was in progress around her.

“Faster,” barked the Emerald Lady. “It may not be a lucky guess that this super boob showed up. Her arrogance and over confidence made her easy to capture, but others may be able to trace us here just as easily. We don’t need the likes of Red Justice, Serin, or Lightning Lass stumbling in here. Then our operation would be over before it hardly had begun. Faster! I want all the equipment and files in the trucks in five minutes. I said, five minutes! Not a clue must remain. Remember how vigil this little super bimbo will be when she gets free.”

“But why not erase her memory or kill her, my mistress?” a female voice asked, followed by a grunt as she lifted something heavy.

Sunburst could feel herself on a bed, most likely the bed she saw early. She felt chains around her ankles and wrists restraining her to the bed’s posts. Her power belt and her costume’s spandex shorts were missing. She could feel the cool air around her vagina, her legs wide open. Oddly, although her head ached, she felt strangely at peace; serene, calm and relaxed.

“Think, Cassandra,” Emerald’s irritated voice growled. “Her mind is too powerful for me to easily control, it would take a significant amount of time. We don’t know how much time is left before other crime fighters arrive.” She paused, giving another harsh order about being careful with the equipment to someone else walking away.

Several different sets of feet shuffled about, and in the distance Sunburst could hear someone else talking. How many were there? she thought. Dumb, dumb, dumb, she overestimated another super villain. The last two times she’d done that she had been chloroformed. The headache of which felt like this one anyway.

“And, as for killing her, that would bring every super hero and heroine to this city in hordes, trying to solve her death! Our operation would be exposed. We can’t afford to allow the chance of that yet. We’ll have to let her live and then deal with her once we’ve settled again. I have a better plan for her anyway,” the last part she said softly and smoothly, causing Sunburst’s eyelids to quiver slightly. “Ah, I see she’s awake. Open your eyes, pretty Tricia.”

Sunburst looked up, just as the last of the gear was being carried out of the room by one of the black spandex clad girls, her long, free ginger hair swinging behind her.

Then she looked to her left to see Emerald fully costumed again, except for her cape. Emerald smiled sweetly at her. “Who the hell are...?” Sunburst began weakly, as she pulled at the chains, testing their strength and that of the wooden bed posts.

“No, no, my dear, I don’t have time now,” said Emerald softly. She looked over and pointed a finger across to the other side of the bed. “Say the words, my lovely slave girl.”

Sunburst looked slowly to her right and saw the McDugald’s girl. Completely naked she held the end of Sunburst’s magical lasso in her hands. The other end she saw led to her own waist, which it encircled. Tied with her own magical lasso with its powers to calm and control.

Sunburst gazed at the young lady now that she could see her better. She was an enthralling sight up close; physically fit with a hard stomach; long clear coated, squared nails that gripped the lasso’s end before her. Well tanned, flawless skin; except for white tan lines that were left where her bathing suit covered her private areas. White perky breasts with light pink erect nipples, and a white clean shaven pussy. The contrast of her skin tones was almost mesmerizing.

Sunburst could see the undisguised lust radiating from the girl’s wide, glazed eyes as she spoke the words Emerald had told her to. “Do not resist me and do not move,” her sweet, innocent voice commanded. Sunburst was helpless to obey the wielder of the lasso.

“Remember not to let go of the rope, my lovely little slave,” said Emerald from the other side of the bed. Sunburst continued to stare at the young girl, not hearing Emerald at all, captivated by the girl’s animal lust.

Emerald reached down to her belt, opened a compartment with a snap, and retrieved a small plastic vial before closing the compartment again. Translucent, the vial appeared to be empty. “Something,” she explained to Sunburst, " to make this much more enjoyable for you.”

Leaning forward over Sunburst, Emerald’s gloved hands gripped the vial at both ends and broke it under her nose. The smell caused Sunburst to inhale instinctively. Immediately the gas hit her like a wave of warm relaxation. It spread through her, pushing the walls of the pain away. Her eyes dulled, unfocused and her body relaxed as the gas took effect.

“She’s all yours.” Emerald took one more look at Sunburst’s submissive face and then turned to leave. Her ass swayed sexily from side to side as she walked towards the exit. She closed the door quietly behind her.

Sunburst’s gaze lazily drifted back to the beautiful, young goddess. She crept slowly onto the bottom of bed down. Her soft, supple hands stroking the insides of Sunburst’s legs before lowering herself down between them. Her hands reached behind and cupped Sunburst’s round, soft butt cheeks as she hungrily buried her face in Sunburst’s cunt. Her tongue moved back and forth over her clit. The end of the magical lasso was still held tightly in one hand.

Sunburst’s eyes closed as her head titled back and to the side, her mouth forming a small, soft almost obscene “o” of pleasure. She could feel the girl’s warm breath, and her small, skillful tongue working on her. She couldn’t believe this girl was making her feel so aroused. Unlike Mark, who often needed to be nudged to work the right spot, this girl seemed to know exactly how to please her; how to please another woman.

Sunburst couldn’t help it as she was brought time and again to orgasm by the untiring young woman.

[End Chapter 6]