The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 7: Freedom and a Clue

Sunburst felt tired and exhausted, plus her head throbbed and her left side felt bruised. Yet, at the same time she was feeling peaceful and passive.

But there went that sound again, something back in her mind whispered to her to wake up. And again. Her eyes snapped open to find herself staring up at a fluorescent light directly overhead. Then she looked down and around her.

The memories came flooding back. The last moments of her consciousness when her mind finally overloaded, sending her into blissful sleep.

Near the bottom end of the bed, huddled in a darkened corner of the room, her naked young captor sat. Her knees were drawn up to her chest and she hugged herself tightly, rocking slightly back and forth. She was staring out into space, seeing nothing.

Sunburst looked around at herself. She didn’t have a clue what time it was, but it felt like an eternity had passed since she had her brains fucked out by the now traumatized young girl. Her magical lasso was still tied around her, as well as the chains, but the end of the lasso lay free on the bed.

With the lasso released, she was no longer forced to obey the girl’s prior commands. Slowly she flexed her right arm, testing the chain. The links strained, but held. “Damn,” she cursed. It was too strong for her without her power belt.

She looked back at the bed posts, where the chains were padlocked in place. It would take a long time before she could snap the posts and free herself. “Can you see my belt anywhere?” Sunburst asked the girl calmly.

Faced with an abrupt every day sort of question the girl looked over at Sunburst on the bed. The girl’s mouth closed and she thought about the question and then looked around. She nodded a “yes” and pointed to the floor near the bed.

“Good. I need you to pick it up and put it around my waist. Please.”

It seemed a reasonable request in the girl’s fractured world. She crawled slowly over and retrieved the belt. Sunburst frowned when she realized she was hungrily eyeing the attractive girl and her full, hanging breasts. What’s the matter with me? she thought, I’ve got to get a grip here.

The girl stood awkwardly up. Again Sunburst found herself admiring the young beauty as she leaned across her and returned the power belt around her waist. It was on backwards, but it was done up securely.

A fraction of a second later, Sunburst felt the strength coursing through her limbs once more. With a tug, she snapped the chains restraining her arms, sending them whipping across the bed striking her legs painfully. The younger girl jumped backward a foot, staring at Sunburst in shock.

Two more snaps and she was free of the bed. She proceeded to remove the chains and untie her magical lasso from around herself. Instantly when the lasso came free her willpower returned, and with it anger.

She sat up on the bed, pushed herself to its edge and stood up. “Ohhhh, " she hissed sharply. Her whole pelvic region felt sore and worn out. How long had this girl lasted? she wondered to herself.

Noticing her silver bottoms crumpled on the floor, she reached down and gently slipped them snugly on. “Listen, it’s okay, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m Sunburst, you recognize me, right?”

The girl stood there still stunned, but eventually nodded.

“Good, it’s alright,” she looked around. Fortunately the Emerald Lady had felt gracious enough to leave the girl’s clothes. She retrieved them for her and started to help her get dressed. “What do you remember about last night?” Sunburst asked carefully.

The girl was operating on remote controll as she dressed. “Remember?” she answered meekly. “I don’t remember anything.” Her brows furrowed. “I just got off work, I was walking to the bus stop, and then a bug bit me on the back of the neck.... Then, then I woke up here, lying next to you.” Her confidence was returning.

“Stay. I’m going to call the police. Stay,” Sunburst ordered sternly and walked out into the main lounge area. Everything important was gone, as she expected.

She walked over to the phone and dialed 9-1-1, giving them brief details of the girl, the sexual assault that took place, but minus her full involvement. The girl didn’t remember it and Sunburst didn’t need them to know. Before they got here, however, she had just enough time to look around.

The deskstop outside was now empty and its drawers were open and devoid of their contents. She headed into the control room. She could see the girl sitting unaware on the edge of the bed beyond the glass, looking vulnerable and afraid.

Scanning around the control room, she noticed right off that most of the expensive electronic and video equipment were gone. A phone, lots of cords, a small black and white TV, a VCR, not much else. “Hmm,” she said as she bent down and poked the VCR door open.

“Aha!” she exclaimed. She bent down under the table, found the disconnected plug and placed it back in the wall.

Standing back up, she pushed the ejection button on the machine and a VHS tape popped out. Completely blank, without even labels, but only a short T-30 tape.

Back out in the office, she did a quick once over through the rest of the building. A lot of empty rooms to begin with; others cleaned up spotless of clues; a few prop store rooms and sound stages that didn’t yield anything useful.

As she finished her circuit of the building, she heard the police and ambulance sirens. Time to leave, she thought. She couldn’t get this involved yet, the police would have to sort the details out.

* * *

Tricia sank slowly onto her living room sofa. Wearing a soft pink bath robe, tied loosely about her waist, she placed her bare legs up on a pillow on her coffee table. A notepad and pen on her lap, and the VCR control in one hand, she clicked on the TV. After rewinding Emerald’s tape, she started it on play.

The grey, static picture of a dead channel appeared. “Perhaps, it’s blank,” she mumbled. “Wait,” she stared intently at the screen leaning forward, she could just make out a faint image. It looked sort of like someone had tried to erase it, but something went wrong. In fact, she could just faintly hear something too. Someone talking.

Click. Tricia blinked. Her neck felt really stiff, and her eyes sore. She leaned back into the couch. She blinked again. The VCR was rapidly rewinding the tape. She shrugged the tension out of her shoulders.

“That was weird. I must be more tired than I thought,” she stood and walked over to her bedroom with the TV and lights still on.

Letting her bathrobe fall away she climbed into bed and sank peacefully to sleep. Just as she had been told to do. The same way she’d been told not to notice the thirty minutes that elapsed since she started the tape and not to care at all about the blank video tape any more. Instructions embedded in her mind just subtle enough not trigger the self-defense mechanisms of her consciousness.

[End Chapter 7]