The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 8: A Kiss from a Beautiful Stranger

In the crowded city street everyone saw the beautiful blonde bombshell. Standing some six feet tall she was absolutely stunning, the sunlight playing off her youthful features. Maybe around twenty five. Long, flowing blonde hair cascading down around her shoulders. Dark black sun glasses framed her face with her flawless skin and full red lips. Small green, translucent crystal earrings glittered in the sunlight.

A perfect figure. Large, ample breasts, the small curves of her waist and well rounded hips lead to her long stockinged legs. Long, red finger nails accented her feminine hands. She was dressed in a beige business ensemble: a long sleeved open vest; a white dress shirt beneath that, which did nothing to hide her bust; a thin grey belt drew her short beige skirt tight around her waist; and beige high heels to match. She walked along the sidewalk in Mark’s direction with a slow, sensual walk that attracted the attention of all passers by.

Mark couldn’t help looking at her as they walked towards one another. He didn’t think much off it. Not until they were a matter of meters away from each other, when a warm smile sprung to her face and she veered straight towards him.

He started to raise his hands instinctively as she practically threw herself on him. Putting her hands around the back of his head, her moist lips pressed warmly against his. Her tongue probed beyond his parting lips.

His eyes were wide as he watched her face. Eyes closed she continued to kiss him slow and deeply. He couldn’t help but stand there stunned as her hands went down below his arms and clasped him behind his back. Drawing herself fully up to him; her massive breasts squeezing against his chest.

She pivoted him towards an adjacent parked car, and pulled a small syringe from her sleeve. She withdrew her kiss slightly, biting him playfully on his lower lip as she pressed the syringe into the small of his back. The car provided the cover for her action and her bite distracted him. He barely felt the needle, but not enough to care.

She resumed her passionate kiss to the disguised pleasure of the pedestrians walking by them. They took sidelong peeks at the couple, seemingly embarrassed by such a show of affection.

She slowly put the syringe away, but by then he was hers.

She backed away from him a bit, but still held him with her hands clasped behind his back. A dreamy, sleepy expressed was on his face, with his mouth open and eyes closed. He swayed slightly and she adjusted to keep him balanced.

“Alright, honey,” she cooed softly. “Time to go to dinner. Open your eyes and walk with me.” His mind was devoid of consciousness; open to any suggestion, he would have followed her anywhere. She moved to walk beside him, one hand around his waist. The other pulled his arm around her back and placed it around her opposite hip.

They merged back with the pedestrian traffic. Walking along till they reached an intersection. There a black mini-van with mirrored windows waited by the curb. The van’s side door opened and they climbed in together.

He sat there in the back seat looking at her, enthralled by her beauty as she buckled him in and sat beside him. As the blonde slide the door shut, the brunette lady driver speed the van onward.

“Nighty, nighty, lover,” said the blonde to Mark as he watched her red, glistening lips. He looked down where she was staring at his arm. A beautiful red nailed hand held a syringe, much larger than the last one, toward his bare arm, his sleeve rolled up. However, it entered painlessly into his vein.

He looked backed up at her. He started to smile, but his features suddenly collapsed into a look of total helplessness as he fell in the arms of Morpheus.

[End Chapter 8]