The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 1: Corruption

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All Rights Reserved

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 9: Breaking Mark

“He’s awake,” a female voice from far away said coldly.

He forced his eyes open to see a dimly lit room about the size of his bedroom. An overhead double fluorescent light hung from the ceiling, but it didn’t banish the darkness at the room’s windowless periphery. The walls he could just make out looked irregular and rocky.

He lay in the center of it. Looking down he saw himself naked on a king sized bed with soft, white cotton sheets. Completely naked. He wondered groggily how he must look. Arms and legs sprawled carelessly at his sides, and his limp penis looking up at him.

His head rested on a large, fluffy pillow. In arms reach from the bed to both his left and right he could see strange computer tables; various monitors, cables, and devices he didn’t recognize. He thought maybe there were people sitting at the some of the tables, but he gave up straining his eyes in the gloom that existed beyond the brightly lit bed.

Wasn’t this suppose to be a bad thing, his foggy mind thought. The bed being in the middle of the room. Isn’t it a bad thing if witches can walk all around your bed, or something? This was the last free thought he would have for some time.

A door closed at the far end, hidden in the darkness. Striding towards him, his goddess moved into the light. No longer wearing sunglasses—in fact no longer wearing anything except for a large sparkling emerald pendant.

She smiled at him from her stance at the bottom of the bed. Hands on hips that were cocked slightly. She wasn’t just beautiful; she was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. His girlfriend Tricia was beautiful, but not like this. This blonde beauty, with the vibrant green eyes that were now appraising him, took his breath away literally. He finally breathed again when he realized that he had stopped.

His eyes gravitated to her chest. Large, round perfect breasts with large dark nipples. Breasts that he didn’t think could ever exist in reality. The pendant stretched just far enough down to her breasts, resting there. A perfectly curved body that spoke of womanhood unquestioned. A small, thick blonde bush of hair above her vagina. It was a perfectly smooth, unscarred body with long, well defined legs.

Emerald crawled onto the bed, her hair falling down to trail along his legs and chest as she crawled up over him. Her massive breasts filled out as they hung beneath her, the emerald necklace swinging before them.

She leaned down to kiss him softly on the lips, and he freely reciprocated. His thoughts of Tricia vanished in the smoothness of her lips.

“You’re going to love me unquestioningly,” she smiled slyly, whispering it while still kissing him. She sat up, her legs straddling him. “You’ll find the expensive drugs in your system are going to make this the most pleasurable moment of your life.”

Looking down at him, one of her red nails traced the light hair on his chest. She reached back behind herself and roughly grabbed hold of his growing penis. Then she smiled while still looking at his face and began to pump him fairly quickly. His mind couldn’t register it at first; the drugs intensified his pleasure unimaginably. Then the pleasure seemed to fill every part of his being; it was the sole thing that existed in his mind as he gasped in shock.

She smiled, let go and reached over to the table to her left. His glazed eyes saw nothing but the pleasure in his mind. She retrieved a small pair of LCD computer glasses and put them on him, sliding the elastic strap securely behind his head. Small earphone buds were connected to the glasses, which she pushed into his ears. He never noticed. The glasses’ long cord ran along the bed to the floor, and then up to the back of a computer.

She raised a finger and made a circle in the air. Somewhere Mark could faintly hear keys clicking on a computer keyboard as he stared into the blackness of his goggles.

Computer screens around the room turned on. Two women sat at the tables in the darkness and monitored the readouts as the glow harshly lit their soft features.

On the bed, Emerald returned to her kneeling, straddling position on top of him and watched his reaction. Soft, tinkling music began to play in his mind. And there, before him, his eyes could see a small pulsating three dimensional disc. It moved through shades and tints of green, growing and pulsating. It grabbed hold of the his full attention, or at least the small fragment that was left of his free will.

A minute later the disc had grown to a pulsating sphere, entrancing his mind and creating a feeling of sensory deprivation. The only thing that existed was the sphere. The drugs kept his mind passive and easily obedient.

The sphere exploded into a spiral without warning. Spinning out towards him in a three dimensional tunnel of swirling colours. He felt as if he was moving into it. At the center was darkness as he spun inward.

The music continued to play. His conscious mind couldn’t see the words flashing in the centre of the tunnel. Nor could he recognize the special sounds in the music that synchronized his brain waves, pushing them to a more compliant state.

Emerald looked back at one of her assistants, it was almost time. The instructions continued to pour into Mark’s mind unimpeded; an empty vessel longing to be filled. Soon to be a total servant of Emerald’s will; mindlessly obeying her every whim, but she had special need of this slave.

Mark could hear a female voice in the music now. It had to be her, his goddess. She was talking so sweetly. He would do anything she said. She wanted him to obey her. To give into the spiral. To let go of all resistance. Of course he would, he thought, he’d do anything for her.

Soon his thoughts ceased altogether. Her instructions flowing into him as his glazed unblinking eyes took in all the instructions.

A computer beeped quietly in near darkness. It was time. Emerald got up onto her knees and moved backwards; reaching down she seized his penis and slowly brought it back to life. The rest of his body hardly reacted; only his breathing increased. Then she guided herself down onto it.

The warm, moist, perfect feeling of her surrounding his penis. His mind exploded with the pleasure of filling her void. Any shred of resistance, any portion of him that would not have been her servant forever, was destroyed with the wave of intensity that filled him.

Slowly moving up and down, impaling herself on him, she reached over and pulled his malleable arms up and placed each hand on a breast. Holding his hands there, she slowly massaged her breasts with them.

The empty vessel that was his mind was being told about the pleasure. Of what it was to him, how he could feel it again, and all he must do for his goddess. To be with his goddess, to feel himself inside her again.

But also that his goddess was in danger, and he must help her defeat her enemy. The woman that threatened her. The voice and the spiral told him all.

As he erupted inside her, he became Sunburst’s most underestimated enemy.

[End Chapter 9]