The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 10: Tricia’s new instructions

Hours later, and countless orgasms later, Tricia just lay there without resistance. She had long since ceased to move voluntarily. Once and awhile her body shuddered and shook, but her mind was completely empty. The unbearably repetitiveness of the pleasure and pain had driven her beyond the breaking point. No resistance existed in her mind. No pleasure. No pain. Just nothing.

Rebecca had been lying beside Tricia, watching her for the last hour. She sat up and ran her hands through her long blonde hair, pulling her hair back neatly over her shoulders. Then she leaned down and lifted up Tricia’s blindfold and left it up on her forehead. Delicately she opened Tricia’s peaceful eyelids. Tricia stared at the ceiling. Eyes wide open and glazed.

Rebecca straddled across Tricia, and sat backward on her legs. She could feel the vibrator within Tricia still working relentlessly. Carefully she tugged the ball’s rubber cord from behind Tricia’s head and then with the tension released, she worked the ball out of Tricia’s dry mouth and lips. Her lax mouth hung open limply. Rebecca plucked out Tricia’s earplugs.

Reaching down under Tricia’s pillow, Rebecca tugged out the emerald necklace that had previously belonged to Cynthia and sat back up. With a flick of her head, Rebecca sent her blonde hair whisking again behind her back. It was time.

Rebecca dangled the emerald before Tricia’s vacant stare. It began to shine and then strobe rapidly into Tricia’s glassy eyes. Rebecca spoke softly and in a friendly, caring manner. “Paul is your master. He controls your pleasure and pain. For release, you need to obey Paul. You must obey Paul. To relax, you must obey Paul. Paul is your true master. You love Paul because he is your master.”

The words echoed around inside Tricia’s mind unchallenged: Paul. Pleasure. Pain. Obey Paul. To relax. Must obey. True master. Love. Paul.

Rebecca smiled gleefully at her entranced mistress. “Paul is my one and true master. Repeat what I have just told you.”

Tricia’s sleepy, hallow words repeated, “Paul is my one and true master.”

The girl reached down and undid the rubber diaper, tugging it off the sweat covered Tricia. “I will always obey him in all things and never question him. Repeat, " Rebecca said.

“I will always obey him in all things and never question him,” Tricia repeated in a dry monotone voice. Rebecca reached between Tricia’s legs and turned off the vibrator, but left it in. Immediately a soft sigh escaped Tricia’s lips as she finally relaxed into the soft bed.

Then Rebecca turned the medallion around and stared into it herself.

A minute or two passed. “I will now get dressed and leave here. When I get home I will remember nothing of what happened here, or anything that happened after I left the school’s change room. Because nothing happened. I will never think on this day’s events ever again.” Her hypnotically smooth voice ordered her own unconscious mind. Then she put down the amulet, changed and left.

Paul walked in a moment later. He placed the pendant aside and snapped his fingers in front of Tricia. She turned towards him, her eyes focused and saw him. It was Paul, her master. She smiled warmly and licked her lips to moisten them to await his. He quickly undid the manacles and sank into bed with her.

[End Chapter 10]