The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 11: A morning without memories

The sun shone around the early morning room. Kimberly lay on one side of Paul, but Tricia had gotten up when the bedside alarm went off.

Paul looked groggily around at Tricia as she moved about the apartment getting ready for school. “Tricia, slave, I didn’t say you could get up.” He said it sternly. She continued on, not hearing him. “Tricia!” he yelled. She didn’t even flinch.

Beside him Kimberly stirred and winced in the room’s morning light. She shoved him lightly and begged him to be quiet. He got out of and bed and walked directly in front of Tricia. He gave her his hardest glare.

As she walked towards him, she stopped, look at him, blinked and then walked around him and out the door. He followed her out and into the kitchen where she began to prepare breakfast.

“Amazing. You’re programmed to forget what happened with Cynthia during the night. And then ignore anything in the morning that doesn’t fit into your normal life. Fascinating. I thought you were special like Cynthia, but you’re just like Kimberly. A mindless slave. Oh well, but you’re one helluva fuck.” He smiled and went back to bed. He had to get his strength back from last night. In the afternoon he had some special women to enslave.

* * *

Tricia was exhausted. Again, she couldn’t figure out why. A long night of television and trying to masturbate, but failing, wasn’t much fun. She felt extremely sore and stiff. She made a mental note to go easier on the vibrator next time. With her bowl of corn flakes she sat down on her couch, flicked on the television and watched the morning news.

Only one article interested her. The anchor’s voice said plainly, “The mystery woman found lying naked in a dumpster on Park Avenue has been diagnosed as having a drug overdose and is in a coma at St. Mary’s Hospital.” Tricia gaped in shock at the woman’s picture. It was Cynthia Emerald!

Now that’s a story, thought Tricia. She dumped the cereal bowl in the kitchen sink and rushed back into her bedroom to quickly finish getting dressed. She left the bedroom never seeing the naked sleeping forms of Kimberly or Paul cuddled on her bed.

[End Chapter 11]