The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 14: Seducta sees green

The blonde beauty Leslie Reynolds, better known to police as Seducta, would be the hardest of Emerald’s three underlings to enslave.

Paul stood outside the steel gated fence. Its spikes extended up about seven meters into the cloudy night sky. Beyond lay the lawn and garden of the comfortable mansion of Leslie Reynolds. Born to the upper-class, the millionairess found herself inherited with, as the saying goes, a small fortune.

For her, he decided to be direct. He walked over into the light of the security camera by the entrance gate, and nonchalantly pressed the buzzer.

A hollow male voice sounded through the speaker, “How may I help you?”

“My name is Paul Richards. My father works for Emerald. I wish to see Seducta,” he said truthfully, looking unflinchingly up at the camera. His hands held behind his back, clasped under his knapsack.

The security camera coldly eyed the small, blonde fifteen year old. Without any more conversation the driveway gate clicked open and swung in invitingly. He walked up the short driveway to her house. Her wealth in no way compared to that of his family’s.

He stopped at the large front double doors of the well lit white house and waited, admiring the smooth marble exterior in boredom.

The door opened and a lean, muscular man stood before him. Dark haired, tall and extremely handsome. He looked like a would-be stripper at some night club, since he was dressed in nothing but skimpy black briefs. He waved Paul inside with an indifferent expression.

Inside the foyer, the well oiled butler, if he could be called that, led Paul through a nearby doorway into an expensively furnished sitting room. Large and spacious; rugs, a bar, artwork he couldn’t name, soft plush sofas and chairs.

“My mistress will see you when she is ready,” the butler said matter-of-factly and turned to walk back out.

Paul slung off his backpack quickly and pulled out the gun, took aim at the man’s tight buns and fired. A “thunk” sound resounded as it fired.

The next second the dart was sticking out of the man’s ass. He jumped to a stop, his hand reached back and started to pull at the dart. Too slow, his consciousness gave way and he crumpled to a heap on the floor.

Paul quickly reloaded his gun, holding his heavy backpack in one hand as he exited the sitting room.

Out into the main hallway, he walked along and a past a staircase and an open balcony, then into a large, white ceramic tiled kitchen. At the far side of the metal finished kitchen, two gorgeous women clad in revealing two piece white bathing suits stood. Thong panties and only enough fabric to support their admirable breasts. They were preparing some sort of vegetable diner as he took aim at one of the woman’s butts. He maneuvered behind a metal counter that ran through the centre of the room.

The startled cry of alarm barely left her mouth before she collapsed against the counter, and then slumped down to the ground. Her head lolled about to a slow stop.

Her companion stood frozen, her head turned about to see Paul reloading the gun. He saw the dark haired woman turn abruptly with the butcher knife in her hand as he frantically closed the catch on the gun and leveled it at her.

Some five meters away, she froze again—now facing Paul. Her hard blue eyes bore into his as she waited for him to make his move.

The dart zipped across the room and embedded itself into her tight stomach as she hurled the knife spinning towards him. Paul narrowly ducked below the metal counter.

As the clanging of the knife receded, he stood up and walked over to admire the sleeping beauties as he reloaded his gun.

No time to waste, he exited the kitchen, and then raced toward the stairs and up them. A long, bending well lit hallway welcomed him.

A door directly on his left was open and dark. The next was closed. He walked up carefully forward, opened the door and strode in.

Lying on the bed was a man, much like a copy of the butler, but utterly naked and watching TV. The man’s worried expression barely formed before a dart zipped into his arm and he collapsed asleep without a sound. Paul quickly replaced the spent dart.

Outside again, Paul raced down the hall past several darkened rooms to finally come before a large, ornately carved door. Obviously the master bedroom. Inside he could hear a woman moaning. He turned the door knob slowly and peered into the pink motif room. Silk wall coverings lined the walls and a furry fuzzy carpet circled around a large four-poster bed. Its drapes were tied back to reveal its busy occupants.

In the centre of the bed was the luscious blonde Leslie. Her long hair scattered around the pillow. Her head titled back with her mouth open in a soft “o” as she moaned under her slaves touch. Completely naked, her perfect body gleamed with sweat.

She wasn’t wearing anything except for the man. In her hands she held his head down at her pussy, his tongue busily working away as he lay between her legs. His muscular arms were under her half raised legs and his hands held her hips. She turned her head from side to side, enjoying his administrations.

Paul took out an smaller, special dart and then placed his backpack on the ground. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his mirrored shades and slipped them on to protect him from Leslie’s hypnotic gaze.

Walking boldly into the room, its occupants were completely unaware of his approach. He aimed and fired the regular dart into the perfect male’s ass. He grunted and feel asleep instantly, his face dropping relaxed into her cunt. Paul reloaded quickly.

Leslie’s beautiful emerald eyes snapped open as he advanced toward her. She lay stunned, unbelieving as the 15 year old boy approached the bed and fired the smaller dart into her arm.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, hands still grasping her male’s hair as her body quaked and then all her muscles relaxed. Her soft hands limply fell to her sides and her eyes quivered shut as she fell helplessly under the effects of the tranquilizer.

Paul pushed the man off the bed. He dropped to the floor with a solid bang. Then Paul examined his female prize more closely. Leslie was indeed perfect. Something his new lifestyle allowed him to enjoy in a real up close and personal way. His eyes swallowed up every curve of her gorgeous body.

He went back to retrieve his backpack from the door and lugged it over. Then he took out what looked like a long steel bike chain, but with leather wrist bands at the ends. He looped the chain through her bed post and then clamped the bands around her wrists. Tightening them securely, he locked them into place.

Then he pulled out a small black party mask and put it on her, her beautiful closed eyes could be seen through it. However, it wasn’t a regular mask. He carefully opened her eyes and with soft, but firm, little clamps he connected them to her eyelids. The four of them forced her sleeping eye to remain open. Then he did the same with her other eye.

Her emerald eyes looked out without seeing. Dull and unfocused. Back in his backpack again, Paul retrieved a small eye dropper bottle and placed several drops in each of her eyes.

Next he hauled out his heavy notebook computer from his backpack and placed it on the bed and sat down beside it. Finally out of the bag came a pair of 3-d computer goggles, which he connected to the computer, and then slipped on Leslie over her mask.

Turning on the computer, he waited patiently for it boot up and then ran its sole program. A mesmerizing 3-d spiral formed in the goggles. A soft swirl of colours soothing and enchanting, but her mind saw none of it—yet. She would be awake in a matter of minutes, while her slaves in over eight hours. The inescapable spiral would be waiting for her. He set the program for five hours and left to get something to eat. Perhaps a peanut butter and jam sandwich, he mused.

When the conditioning was done, another of Emerald’s former gang would be under his complete control.

[End Chapter 14]