The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 18: Vixen’s Revenge

Paul seemed to awake from a dream. Before him he could see Cynthia lying in a hospital bed. Looking much worse than he last saw her. Her lips looked white and the areas around her eyes had a sickly dark look. Like blood was congealing there.

He turned to see Vixen standing next to him, still fully glad in her black dominatrix outfit. Behind her he vaguely saw a police man at the door. His glazed eyes stared off into space.

Paul was in a semi-private room at the public hospital. That much was certain, but he had to act quickly before Vixen had him under control again.

“Look! See what you’ve done!” Vixen barked as she watched Paul’s mind working behind rapidly darting eyes.

Paul couldn’t help but look back at the sickly pale woman. Vixen walked around and over to Cynthia and stopped before her.

He looked up to see a tear stream down her angry features. She delicately opened one of Cynthia’s eyes. “Look!” Vixen turned toward him, her full red lips snarled at him.

Paul wanted to run, but his body walked over to stand beside Vixen and he looked into the lifeless eye. He wanted to scream as he fell into it. A sea of death.

Paul was drowning in it. A vast endless sea was all around him. He couldn’t swim, but tried in vain, thrashing his arms around as he sunk deeper into the water.

One last gulp of air, he held his breath and sank beneath the waves. He knew there was nothing he could do now. Well, one thing. He could drown.

* * *

Vixen stood with her hands instinctively on her hips, her legs spread out in her power stance as she watched Paul wriggle on the floor. Drowning.

Her fun was quickly interrupted. Lt. Warrick Heath walked in through the door, a clipboard in his hands. He took in the entire scene in an instant. The bed, Vixen, the boy, the frozen officer. The board was flung toward Vixen before she had fully turned to see him. She barely had time to reflexively bat it aside.

But by then Heath was already on top of her. His arms grabbing hold of hers as he shoved her back into the wall by the bed. Changing tactics, he lunged over for the bedside alarm.

Vixen quickly unfurled her whip and backed away from him as the he depressed the hand held switch. Her whip flicked out and around his neck as he turned about to confront her.

Heath clutched at the whip that was strangling him. He didn’t understand. It was stuck like glue. Worse he couldn’t breath. Vixen laughed before him and then with a mighty tug he flew onto the ground before her.

Seeming to ignore his weight, she dragged him across the room to an outer Plexiglas window. Behind her two nurses came charging in and tried to quickly assess the unusual situation.

By the window, Heath still struggling in vain at her feet, Vixen clenched a fist and punched the Plexiglas window out. The massive shattered sheet flew down to the street far below.

As she reached down toward the kneeling Heath, her whip relaxed around his neck and he coughed hard. Before he couldn’t reassert himself, Vixen had taken hold of his hair and pulled him to the window with a snap. The next moment he found himself spiraling down the three floors to the concrete sidewalk below.

Vixen turned to the shocked nurses and lifted Emerald’s pendant up from where it lay between her breasts. It strobed across the room to the helpless nurses. She walked forward to them, talking smoothly. All the while their eyes locked on the glowing pendant.

* * *

Vixen sat in Tricia’s bedroom. In the centre of the bed, her knees were pulled to her chest. With her arms tightly around her legs, she hugged herself. All alone she cried till dawn.

As the sun broke the horizon, the Tricia personality returned. Feeling sick and exhausted, she called in to work to say she wasn’t going to be coming in today.

Lazing about all day, she felt only physically better. But mentally she couldn’t place what was wrong. It was like she had lost something. She knew Emerald was as good as gone, but she knew that couldn’t be bothering her that much. Or could it? she thought.

Emerald wasn’t the only thing as good as gone, though. So was Vixen. Without Emerald or Paul to summon Vixen out, she would remain trapped in the back of Tricia’s mind.

[End Chapter 18]