The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 19: Sunburst’s trip

The door to Tricia’s apartment swung open. The landlord looked around, put his master keys away, then turned and left whistling.

Leslie Reynolds walked into the room with a scowl. She stood at almost 6′ of perfection. Long flowing blonde hair draped over one shoulder of her beige business suit and flared trousers. Her emerald eyes surveyed the vacant apartment as she placed her hands on her hips, moving her beige jacket back to reveal her massive bust beneath a white dress shirt.

Her master Paul was dead. Her old boss Emerald was as good as dead. So her mind had rationalized that the events had now made her, Seducta, the new master. It was time to find that bitch Vixen and make sure she didn’t have her own plans of taking over Paul’s role.

A thorough search of the apartment revealed nothing. Standing back in the living room, she placed a long, red finger nail against her pursed lips as she tried to figure out where Vixen would be.

She walked over and sat down on the sofa, crossed her long, shapely legs and taking the remote flicked on the television.

The news report clicked on. The same news as it had been for the last week. The news reporter rambled, “... and still no news on the space mission. NASA and authorities remain tight lipped about the rescue attempt sent off last week to dock at the space station Sky Lab. NASA has not denied nor confirmed, but it is now believed that the rescue mission is being led by the super heroine Sunburst. Also rumored to be on the rescue shuttle are Batboy, Goliath, and Light Lass. Rumors continue to persist about an alien invasion or take over of the space station. Stay tuned for further reports, when we’ll bring you the latest coverage first.”

Leslie sighed as the news reporter switched stories. “At least Sunburst is out of our hair for a while.” She clicked off the television and left.

[End Book 2]