The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 5: Erotic Adventures at the Museum

The old museum loomed before the four shadowy figures hiding in the moonlight. They crouched in the shadows of an adjacent alley, the museum’s old loading dock before them.

The gorgeous women were all dressed very similarly. At the head position was their leader Vixen. Dressed like a dominatrix, Vixen was clad totally in tight, form fitting vinyl. A glossy black PVC mask covered her entire head. Eye holes, a large opening for her mouth and small openings for her to breathe through her nose. At her ears, the mask covered them completely, but tiny holes allowed her to hear. Her long jet black hair came out at the back of her mask in a long tight stream.

Black gloves went straight up to her underarms. A large black vinyl bra and body piece with thin shoulder straps and a plunging neck line. The vinyl costume went down to cover her ass, abdomen and the tops of her legs like shorts. From there the vinyl continued straight down each leg to her feet. Small snaps connected the leg pieces to the body piece. On her feet were black glossy pumps with long spiked heels. At the side of her waist a coiled up leather whip attached to her vinyl costume by a small catch.

Except for a few personal differences, her companions were all dressed identically and without whips. There was the gymnast Nympho, the thinnest of them all with her log red hair. The brunette cat burglar Gargantua with her massive breasts, making her the most well endowed of the four woman. And the by-day homicide detective Seducta, with her blonde hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

Crouching in the darkness by the outer fence, Vixen waved Seducta forward with a quick gesture, pointing to the security cam over the adjacent door.

The blond haired Seducta stood up and walked slowly out of the shadows. Placing one leg in front of the other, it was a sensual walk with long strides.

As she reached the camera she waited for it to pan past her and then quickly pan back to her. Then she raised her arms up in a “v” that was aimed diagonally at the camera. She began.

To anyone looking into her emerald eyes, they appeared to glow softly. Then phosphorescent circles span out of the shimmering orbs, spiraling around and around, larger and larger until they engulfed the individual. A peaceful, beautiful wave of relaxation. Her mesmerizing gaze enslaved to her will any man or woman who dared to meet her stare.

She was still focusing on the camera when the steel door opened, sending light from the hallway to mix with the moonlight alley.

She raced inside, where an old balding security guard stood, totally enraptured by her. She walked up to him with a seductive smile. Then at the last second slugged him. The pain exploded through his jaw like electricity and his face collided with wall behind.

The others were inside before the old man had collapsed to the ground. The door was quickly shut and locked.

Vixen led the way for the four vinyl clad burglars. “Okay, with the alarms off it’s straight to the art treasures.”

Five minutes later they were working in the museum’s centre display area. The moon streamed in from skylights above.

Vixen examined a painting in the darkness, trying to gage its value when she was rudely interrupted.

“Times up, ladies! The shopping spree is over!” a low voice boomed from above.

Vixen and her cohorts turned their gazes upward to a balcony. There, standing in the moonlight, was what at first looked like a giant bat. Dressed all in black, hands raised over his head with cape ends connected to his wrists. He looked the part with the bat-like wings spanning from his wrists to his clawed feet. Tall and thin, but muscular. A fully masked head with the pointy little ears, the young man was decked out in some sort of spandex material. Totally black, it swallowed the light. Except, that is, for his reflecting white pupil-less eyes.

Vixen smiled with pleasure as she put the painting down. “Who’s going to stop us, you Batboy?” she taunted.

Batboy laughed as Gargantua and Nympho ran up to flank Vixen. He lowered his arms, crossing them in the process and looked at her with his best do-gooder stare.

Standing behind him to his left a beautiful elf-like woman walked into the light. Short, perhaps 5′4″, with flowing red hair. Nothing covered her arms or upper body except for two large clams that cupped the wealth of her breasts. An impossible figure. Breasts too large for her small body, and a very tiny waist. From her waist down a scaly green skin like that of a mermaid covered her legs. It went all the way down to her bare feet. Hands on hips, she stood beside Batboy and stared down at the criminals with the same heroic expression of might. It was Siren.

On the other side of Batboy, a man stood up from his kneeling position and lumbered forward out of the shadows. Some 7′4″ he was unmistakable. Goliath. A walking mass of muscle, his hands clenched as he flexed his muscles. His biceps rippled with the exertion. Short, spiked brown hair covered his angry head. A hard, solid face that had seen many a battle. He was dressed in a skin tight white T-shirt that showed every perfectly defined muscle beneath. Blue jean shorts with massive legs that could kick holes through brick walls. Finally huge sneakers donned his feet. The strength of a giant, but the brains of an ox.

Below, Vixen pursued her lips, tearing her eyes away from the lovely Siren and back to Batboy. “So be it, Batboy.” She cocked her head over to Seducta. “Get the stuff outta here.” Then back up at Batboy. “Get them!” she yelled.

As Nympho and Gargantua ran forward, Siren placed two hands on the banister and did a hand stand. Before her breasts could fall out of her shell bra she flipped over and plunged downward.

She landed perfectly by collapsing into a crouch, and then bounced up and raced between the advancing girls, darting towards Vixen.

Batboy jumped up onto the banister and then walked off. He fell straight into a dive. Using his wings he came gliding down toward the running Nympho. She stopped short and tried to dodge, but the flying Batboy was too quick. Right before impact he pulled his fists before himself and he slammed directly into her stomach as he piled into her. Both of them crumpled around each other and as they rolled across the room. Nympho’s long red hair flying around and around.

Goliath leapt off the landing and came crashing down to the floor. The whole building shook as several boards cracked under his impact. “Goliath take care of you,” he pointed an accusing finger at the advancing Gargantua.

Meanwhile, Vixen and Siren squared off, each circling the other in the centre of the room. Vixen had drawn her whip. Normally her magic lasso in Sunburst form, it still held the same powers to subdue opponents. “Maybe when we’re through we the boys, I’ll eat you myself, pretty Siren,” Vixen smiled mischievously, licking her lips.

In response Siren began to sing. Not lyrics, but soft musical notes. An enchanting, peaceful, relaxing melody.

Vixen blinked as she slowed, almost instantly feeling lethargic. “What are you doing to...” she moaned softly as the world around her grew quiet. She felt like a giant weight had descended upon her. Her arms fell limply to her sides and she dropped helpless to her knees. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she fell the rest of the way. Face first into the floor.

Siren walked over to Vixen, singing softly to her all the while. Bending down to her knees, Siren sat with her legs folded beneath her. Then she turned Vixen over and pulled her head into her lap. Vixen’s passive features looked calm and peaceful, having succumbed to Siren’s soothing song. Siren caressed the villainess’s cheek and then stroked her long black hair as she continued to sing. The melody continued to sink Vixen deeper into her magical slumber. Soon Siren could return to the fight.

At the far end of the room, Batboy was leaning over the unconscious form of Nympho. She had cushioned his fall when they skidded across the room. But, as he had anticipated, she was in exceptional shape and probably hadn’t sustained any breaks or internal bleeding.

She lay on her back, her long red hair trailing out to the side. He bent down to check her breathing. “Good,” he thought as he admired the woman. She was in incredible shape. The black PVC costume promoted her body’s perfect figure. Her full, sensual lips begged to be kissed in her unconsciousness.

Unlike her companions costumes, hers was all slit up along the legs, arms, and body fabric. Her beautiful creamy skin could be seen beneath. He couldn’t help himself. He reached down and caressed the top of an exposed breast. Then slowly he pushed his hand under her bra and forced it down. A dark, pink nipple eagerly awaited him. His head was drawn towards it with a force he couldn’t understand. A dark feral intensity of lust. He wanted her. He had to have her. He’d do anything to have her.

He began to suck on her tit hungrily as she brought her hands up to cradle his head. He didn’t care. He wanted her. He needed her.

Then she tugged his head up to meet her luscious lips and he kissed her passionately. He had no idea of the pheromones she was emanating and that the lust was not his own.

Nympho pushed him backward onto his ass and stood up. He quickly jumped to his feet. He wasn’t going to let her get away. “I must have you!” he begged.

She smiled innocently, then raised her hands up as if surrendering. She turned to face the wall about a meter away and leaned towards it, the palms of her hands placed flat against the wall as she bent over. Then she spread her long shapely legs out fully in a cop forced frisking stance. Her vinyl costume enhanced her every sensual curve as it gleamed in the moonlight.

Without thinking, Batboy yanked his pants down to his feet. His cock already huge and ready. He worked his way up to her. With a clawed hand he shredded her costume from the right side of her ass to the left, without even touching her skin. Then he peeled it down revealing her moist, waiting vagina. She waved her butt from side to side enticingly as he maneuvered up to her. With one hand he slid his erection into her tight, warm pussy. He groaned in ecstasy, placing two hands on her waist he began to pump back and forth with the pheromone induced fervor.

Nearby, Goliath wasn’t having any better luck. The brunette whose breasts were larger than humanly possible. One could conservatively describe them as giant sized watermelons. She had stopped a handful of meters before the charging onslaught of Goliath.

Then she reached up and unsnapped clips that held her bra’s cups to her vinyl suit. They disengaged with loud snapping sounds. She pulled the cups down to reveal her perfect, monstrous breasts that earned her the title Gargantua. Full, firm breasts that filled out in all the right ways.

As Goliath approached she literally leapt up into his arms, hugging him. He instinctively clapped his arms around her, but she had jumped high enough and one of her massive tits slammed into the centre of his face. She wriggled slightly and one large erect nipple flicked into his mouth.

With him holding her, she reached down and gently squeezed and needed her breast. Goliath felt her spurt into his mouth. The craving hit him instantly. Still holding her in his arms, he began to suck the milk from her lactating breasts.

Feeling his mouth relieve her unnatural pressure, Gargantua cried out in pleasure. Placing her hands around his neck, she held her breast to him as he sucked her addictive milk.

Cursed with constantly lactating breasts, she found out earlier in life with her first boyfriend that her breast milk wasn’t ordinary. It had soothing, sedating qualities that made the mind compliant to suggestions as well as creating a fast drug dependency.

She felt Goliath’s sucking slow as her milk’s effect started to weaken his body and mind. He gently lowered her to the floor.

Her back to the ground, he sank to his hands and knees. Her hands still held his head to her breast and her legs were wrapped around his midsection. He continued to suck slowly and gently at a perfect breast as she lay there.

With a little force, she pulled his head free and brought his blank stare up to meet hers. He was hers.

This isn’t good, thought Siren as she watched her comrades. She stood up and stopped singing, placing Vixen’s head slowly to the floor. “Pathetic men,” she said surveying her teammates. Batboy was riding Nympho like there was no tomorrow, and Goliath was kneeling over Gargantua having just finished sucking on one of her breasts like a thirsty infant.

She started walking forcefully towards Batboy and Nympho when a hand grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her hard around. “Who the f...” she began as she stared instinctively into the enthralling emerald eyes of the blond enchantress Seducta.

Siren started to open her mouth, a soft note sounding as she watched the mesmerizing circles spiral out from Seducta’s glowing eyes. She had never seen anything like it before. So beautiful and fascinating. Her voice died in her throat as a glassy, relaxed expression fell across her face. Dreamily she stood staring happily into Seducta’s eyes, letting them rob her of all her will and resistance.

Gargantua walked over just as Seducta’s eyes grew dim. Siren’s mind was already gone. Gargantua held Goliath’s hand as he walked meekly behind his mistress. “A new slave,” she said to Seducta while smiling up at Goliath’s blank expression. Siren, too, continued to stare blissfully into the air, lost in the green spiral that now existed in her mind. A soft dreamy smile set on her lips.

Over by the wall, Nympho screamed, climaxing in a world of electricity. Behind her Batboy yelled a mighty cry as he shot his load into her. He came to a shuddering stop and then fell backward and out of her. He collapsed onto his back on the ground with a huge sigh of relief.

Nympho pushed herself off the wall. Standing straight, she reached back to assess the damage to her costume. Her soft, curved ass was completely bare. She left Batboy on the ground, lost in the pleasure of his orgasm.

“Feeling a little drafty, aren’t we, Nympho?” asked Seducta with a sweet smile as Nympho walked over. The vinyl fabric Batboy had cut away to gain access to her cunt now hanged between her legs.

The red haired Nympho returned Seducta’s joke with a smirk. Her eyes glistening told Seducta that she didn’t really care at all about her drafty predicament. Batboy had satisfied her need for the moment. A need that occupied and dominated her every waking thought. “Should we wake Vixen?” Nympho asked no one in particular. She stared down lazily at the sleeping goddess.

Gargantua shrugged. “She’ll just make us get straight back to work,” she said disdainfully. Without waiting for a response she walked passed them, leading her gigantic sex slave. They headed over towards a darkened corner of the museum.

Seducta looked back to Siren again. Her eyes resumed their hypnotic glow and instantly Siren fell into the mesmerizing depths. Seducta walked up to her, took her by the hand, and led her in the opposite direction.

Nympho looked back to the silent and unmoving form of Batboy. “Oh well, let’s see if he has anything else left in him,” she mumbled walking over to him.

[End Chapter 5]