The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 8: The Getaway

A dull pain ached in Vixen’s side. She tried to ignore it, but there it was again. “Owe,” Vixen moaned softly. Blinking, she opened her eyes. Slowly she brought her head up and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. She was lying on a hard wood floor in a large darkened room. Seducta, Gargantua and Nympho were huddled around. It was Seducta who had been kicking her in the ribs.

“Wake up, Vixen! We have to get going,” Seducta said angrily.

Vixen pushed herself up onto her ass, crossed her legs and then stood up wearily. “How long have I been out?” Vixen yawned, reaching her arms over her head and stretching her whole body with a shudder.

Seducta shrugged. “About two hours,” she said plainly.

Vixen’s cold eyes bored into Seducta’s as she barked, “What!?!”

Nympho answered hastily seeing that Seducta wasn’t about to answer that. “Batboy and his friends were quick and, uhm, an ass full for us. It took awhile to subdue them,” she said with a wide grin forming on her face. She cocked her head over to the far wall.

Vixen looked to see that Batboy had been literally staked to it. He was hanging from the wall by the folds off his cape, his arms splayed above his head. His pants had been tugged all the way down to his feet and his cock hung limply.

Gargantua got Vixen’s attention with a snap of her gloved fingers and then nodded her head in the opposite direction. Vixen peered down the room to an adjoining area. There stood Goliath with some sort of statue shattered around him. His upper body was twisted and he was holding a large granite globe of the world. “He’ll hold that at least till the cops arrive,” Gargantua laughed wildly.

“And that bitch Siren?” Vixen asked, remembering the soft melody used to lull her to sleep.

“Over this way,” Seducta pointed a gloved finger down another hallway. Vixen moved over and looked where she indicated.

On the opposite side of the adjacent room Siren was completely naked in a shaft of moonlight. Her scaled pants and shell bra were nowhere to be seen. Her luxurious red hair was disheveled and her wide eyes shown with sexual tension and energy.

However, what she was doing looked far from pleasant. She was riding up and down continuously on the horn of a statue of a small unicorn. Her hands flowed over her own body, caressing and massaging herself as she fucked the unicorn’s head. Vixen noticed her lips were moving quickly, but she couldn’t hear her so far away.

“She’ll be doing that till the police come as well,” Seducta said coolly. “She’s singing her lullaby quietly, but a little excitedly. It’ll be funny when the police approach and start falling asleep around her.” Seducta’s eyes appraised Siren coldly.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” Vixen sneered sadistically.

“Of course. But she won’t feel the pain until she awakens from her trance. Right now, she thinks she’s in heaven.”

Vixen laughed. “Perfect. Now, let’s get the hell out of here, girls.”

Vixen and the gang left posthaste with their loot. First, of course, reviving the security guard, who was easily mesmerized by Seducta again. He returned to his post and triggered the alarms.

Outside the girls posed for the security camera. Vixen standing in front, hands on hips. Seducta and Gargantua flanking her, and Nympho, fingering herself through the rip of her costume, crouched on the ground before the trio.

They raced off toward the distant van, laughing as they ran.

[End Chapter 8]