The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Desire’s

Chapter 1—A Brand New Day Starts.

Matt Adams hated his life from time he began to find himself in all types of situations but mostly since he started high school. He was the resident loser of the school, and often found himself at the mercy of many bullies. On the last day of spring break Matt decided to ditch a party planned on his friends to go camping with his family. He was bored so he decided to go for a walk when he heard some familiar voices in the background. He knelt down into the grass behind a rock only to find out that it was two of his classmates. Taking a second look he realized that it was two of the worst bullies in his school, and he was not in the mood for another beating at this point. They smiled as the remembered all the damaged they cause to school, and the beatings they inflicted over others during the school year.

Matts blood boiled as he heard them discuss how they were the kings, and rules of the school very proudly i might add to that. They discussed all the trouble they had planned for the next half of the school year.

He turned attempting to try escape when he slipped, and fell causing them to turn around towards his direction. They smirked when they realized it was him as they began to approach him, and grabbed him before he could try to escape there grasp. They pulled him up from the grass, and began to take turns punching him as he stared to bleed.He gained a little strength to regain his balance to grab some rocks to throw in there direction, and then made run for the nearest safe haven he can find. He found the nearest cave in his direction, he ran inside grabbing the quickest hiding he can find, and waited till his bullies lost track of him very very quickly. He was so scared of the insanity that might come about if he was caught. He feared being trapped by them in here and not being able to escape another beating. He imagined what he would do as he was hiding not noticing that they started to head in the other direction as quickly as possible.

Matt gets up to leave as he spots it in the distant darkness of the deepest cave in the camp grounds. He cant help himself as he drawned to the light in the distance as he approaches it getting closer to it.

As he approaches it he notices that it is a rock glimmering in the distance, and he pulls it out of the hole in the wall. He feels a sudden burst of energy take over his body rising from his feet to the tip of his head. He can feel his dna being unlocked then altered completely like if he never existed, and being changed into something different. He felt this strong need, desire, want, and power to control others.

The power surge is over as he looked down at the former rock, but what he saw was a beautiful emerald jewel. It was a bright emerald diamond that was staring right back at him sending strong messages of power to him. He grabs it tight in his hand as it feels its power taking total hold over it, and it is helping see what his true power is. He runs out the cave as heads back to his family camp, and begins to realize what he has discovered. He closes his eyes as he lays down, and diamond transforms into a shiny necklace around his neck.

Back at home in the middle of the morning he wakes in the middle of the morning, and heads to the bathroom. He looks into the mirror as he notices the necklace, and his dad standing behind him in the distance. “Where did you get that necklace from son?” his dad asked as he approach tapping him on the back. He turned around to speak before he noticed his dad was fixated on the necklace as his eyes were mellow and completely blank like a doll he would see in a store. He waves his hand in front of his dads eyes hoping to get a reaction, but to no avail his dad stood still. “Dad....Dad can you hear me?” Matt asked as a small smile crept over his face. “Yes I can hear you.” his dad responds to him. “Dad...Dad you are no longer the head of this household, and infact you are not man anymore. You are a boi, a submissive, a slave to your youngest son Matt, and the new leader, king, god, and owner of this family. You will no longer think, have free will, wants, needs, and desires of your own. You will close your bank accounts to transfer all your money to my bank account, and surrender all control to me. Now go wake up my two brothers, and bring them down stairs to me for there new programming” Mike finished. “Yes son” his dad responds heading towards his sons room quickly and ordering them to go downstairs.

Matt turned back to the mirror smiled as he planned his next couples of moves in his head, and thoughts about his new power that he has acquired over the night. He looks at the necklace as he transforms it into pure energy that is being absorbed into his eyes, and totally made them glow a bright emerald green. He heads downstairs faces both of his brothers as his eyes glow, there mind is completely erased, and they totally bent to his will. All three of his new slaves with big smiles on there faces responded with “Sir Yes Sir...Master”, and then kneeled before there new king forever.

They stood up to head to walk towards there Master to kneel in front of him again this time closer, and totally accepting the true reality of it all.

Chapter 2—The Brand New School Year Begins

Slave dad drops all three his Kids to school before he heads to work smiling as he know he must transfer all things to his son and Master before the day is done. He smiles as he quickly crosses out of all things on his Masters list, and then text him to let him know his job was done. Matt smiled and text him back good boi in which he felt is heart bounce uncontrollably.—Back at school Matt heads to the principal office in which he claims to want to make a complaint, and like he knew he would the principal turned to him his full attention. “Look into my eyes...you will obey me totally...do exactly as I say, and you will address me as Master” Matt says to him. “Yes Master...I will listen, serve and obey” the principal responds. The principal stands up as he is ordered to give his new Master his seat and bow before him. The principal smiled as he watched his Master stare int his eyes.

“Master...how may I serve you?” the principal asked as he realized how luck he was and how much has changed in an instant without his knowledge. He ordered the principal to order an unscheduled speech over the speakers for first class of the semester. He instructed the principal of what to say to the school as he programmed the microphone to become a hypnotic voice transfer device. Within an hour the whole school has been enslaved for life, Matt was the new principal, and he will be receiving A’s for the next four years. As the principal Matt would remain in the office all day, the principal would take his place in class, and his favorite teacher will come to service him everyday. His teacher Mr. Johnson smiled as he realized that he was happiest on is knees sucking his best students cock for all eternity, and that he madly in love with him. He watched he knelt right in front of Matt so clothes that he could smell him, touch his body, and could not wait till he pulled his pants down. He stands up to look in Matts eyes, he leans into kiss him feeling such happiness, and then he returns to his knees to engulf his first cock.

At the end of the day Matt sent his brothers home with his dad to rearrange the house in the new order that he decided it should be. He smiled as they left to do his bidding so he can focus on his main conquest now, and they were waiting in his office as he locked school up. He entered the main office to see the principal now his newly adoring slave in trance next to his favorite teacher, and former bullies. He informed the principal he will now be called slave John, and that his house that Is next door to Matt;s belongs to his Master now. He informed his teacher Mr. Johnson to back all of his things so he can move into his Masters house. He sent them off to do his bidding, and turned the his former bullies who he has special plans for in the making.

He informed them now that there way his personal body guards, cocksuckers, sex objects, and slaves in one for life no way of escaping it so they better completely accept it. He led them out of the school, sent them home, and then continue to scheme on his way home. When he arrived home with his plans now firmly intact he smiled to see the house in the new design and order that he commanded of his slaves. He happily, and proudly smiled as he hit his bois on the butt to show his appreciation for there hard work as well as dedication. He sat down on the thrown that his father had bought for him as sign of gratitude for the kindness that his son has shown him. He watched his slaves and former family members put the final touches to his new room which was his fathers former room.

His father and brothers will now share the room together as need very little space or things in there life now. Forever there lives are now changed completely in an instant, and now they are totally enslaved to do the bidding of the greatest guy. His father looked at his son, and Master with such pride that he will do as he is told knowing his life path was now show to him. He knew that he would do anything for his son, worship the ground he walks on, and live to serve him in every way possible there is. He wanted to please his Master son in every way so that he can see him smile, feel sexual pleasure, and show great gratitude to his true slaves. His brothers Adam, and Mark never realized until this morning how amazing, perfect, or unbelievably great he was. So you can imagine how rewarding it was to get that spank or slap on the butt was the greatest reward that they could ever wish for. No longer could they ever look down at him, and now they could only look up so they could admire as well as love him totally, completely as well madly love him. The three slaves stripped off there clothes off to show there Master there godly like bodies are now ponds for his nerdy perfection. They serve blindly, honestly, committed, focused, and driven to complete there master wishes or commands. There Masters needs, desires, wants, wishes, commands, fantasies, and pleasures where to be filled and granted by them at all times. There was no place or time for mistakes, screw ups, or mess ups by the slaves in commands set by there Master. They watched as there Master fell a sleep in his thrown.