The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 1

By: Spandexlad

The rays of the sun fell through the window onto two sleeping men. Sam and Peter could feel the warmth from the rays as well as the warmth from each other. Both were somewhere between being awake and being asleep. Consciousness slowly made its way into their heads.

“We should get up,” Sam said almost whispering to the man in his arms.

“I don’t want to.” Peter kept his eyes closed and pulled Sam closer to him trying to escape the sun’s rays.

“If we don’t, he’ll come in here and break us up.” Sam said tightening his grip on Peter welcoming the new closeness.

“Why do you even put up with him?” Peter asked.

“Because he’s an orphan and I’m all he has,” Sam said looking down at the top of Peter’s head, buried into his chest. “And he’s kind of cute.”

Peter pushed back a little, jerking his head up and opening his eyes so that he and Sam could be face to face.

“But not as cute as you,” Sam smiled Peter was fully awake for the time being, now he had to get the two out of the bed before they fall back to sleep. “I smell breakfast already.” Sam let go of Peter but Peter’s arms were still around Sam. Sam gently pulled them away from him and stood up, getting off the bed. The air was cool to Sam’s naked body. He stood 6 feet tall with red hair and brown eyes and he had maintained a good physic for 30 years. He quickly walked over to retrieve his blue silk robe. He slid his arms into the sleeves and tied it closed around his waist. The robe fell right above his knee.

“You know we three should have a go,” Peter said getting up and getting his green silk robe, which matched Sam’s. Peter was 5′ 10″ with brown hair and blue eyes, 2 years Sam’s junior and also in good physical condition.

“Really?” Sam asked.

“Yeah,” After tying his robe shut, Peter walked over to Sam and stood in front of him. “I think it’d be fun to have someone else join us. And why not Chad, he’s old enough and plus he already knows your secret...”

Sam stopped and looked at Peter not sure to what he was referring too.

“...About you being gay,” Peter said placing his hand on Sam’s ass and slightly rubbing down the silky exterior. “Do you have any other secrets?”

Sam smiled, relieved, “I’ve got moves you’ve never seen.” Sam’s hand found its way around Peter’s arm and to Peter’s back. “I don’t know, Chad would be a good choice if we needed someone to join us, but... I just don’t know.

“Come on, think about it, a fresh young 22 year old willing to do what we ask him to. We could have so much fun.” Peter said massaging Sam ass.

“Ok, here’s the deal, I’ll ask him tonight, if he wants to join us in the bedroom, if he does, we’ll have our ménage à trois tomorrow night. If not, then we’ll just have to do with each other until I take in another cute orphan off the streets, deal?” Sam asked. Peter kissed him on the lips and squeezed his ass. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Sam said after Peter broke off.

The two walked out of the master bedroom on the 1st floor of Sam White’s family mansion. His parents were very wealthy but his mom had died of an illness when he was only 15. His father, who was a superhero named Ruby Thunder, died in a fight when Sam was 18 against a foe named Celestro. At that time Sam had taken up his Father’s career and had become Emerald Lightning. He hunted down Celestro and before he could stop himself, killed Celestro in vengeance. Sam couldn’t get over what he had done so he vowed never to go after anyone in vengeance again, however he would still fight crime, his father would have wanted that.

The only one who knew that Sam was Emerald Lightning was Chad. Chad was orphaned at 18 and Sam took him in despite his age and Chad soon became Topaz Rain, Sam’s sidekick. Chad started to develop feelings for Sam and wanted to be his lover but wasn’t sure about Sam’s sexuality. Sadly he found out the truth after Sam had started dating Peter. Although Chad didn’t like their relationship, Chad did his best to do what he could for Sam and Peter, like making breakfast everyday.

Chad stood in the kitchen in a red robe, like Sam and Peter’s. Chad had black hair and blue eyes and was about 5′9″. His body was lean like a swimmer. He finished putting the eggs on the plates, hoping that Sam and Peter wouldn’t appear. He enjoyed going to wake them up and getting to see Sam’s naked body. To Chad’s disappointment, Sam and Peter appeared, Peter’s arm around Sam.

“Smells wonderful, Chad.” Peter said.

“Thanks,” Chad said, although he didn’t care what Peter thought.

“Good as always,” Sam said.

“I try,” said Chad, a smile appearing on his face.

The two men sat down at the table, that Chad had prepared, while Chad still stood to get the drinks. Chad placed the OJ on the table and then joined them.

“We didn’t keep you up last night, did we?” Peter asked, thinking about getting a rise out of Chad, to help win Chad over to join them.

“No,” Chad said sharply. “The mansion is so big, you could kill someone without me knowing.”

“Right,” Peter said, sad that his conversation was cut off so quickly. He looked over at Sam for some hope but only got a view of a man munching on bacon. “Well I got a busy day today.”

“Your clothes are right over there on the couch,” Chad said quickly.

“Thanks, Chad.”

“Chad, Peter isn’t leaving right now,” Sam said.

“Oh, sorry,” Chad said not really sorry at all, “I just though if his day was busy he’d like to start it... so he could get right back to spend time with you.”

“We aren’t spending tonight together, remember I have to go to some gala where I’m the special guest,” Sam said.

“That’s right,” Chad said. He knew all along of the event but wanted to hear how Sam wasn’t going to be with Peter that night.

“Well, I should go start my day.” Peter said after finishing his plate. He got up and grabbed his clothes. He took off his robe and put his clothes on where Sam and Chad could see. Then he kissed Sam goodbye and took off.

Sam and Chad finished eating and cleaned their plates together.

“So if the gala starts at 6, I’ll have your tux ready by 5. As long as there isn’t a supervillain afoot.” Chad told Sam after they finished the dishes.

“Sounds great,” Sam said and then he thought about getting it over with and asking Chad. “Chad...”

Ring!

Sam was interrupted by their green and white telephone. It wasn’t a real telephone, but was actually an alert siren in disguise.

They ran to the elevator and pressed the code in to go to their secret lair located underneath the mansion. When they got to the lair, they entered the machine that changes them into their lycra costumes. Sam stepped out in a green full body lycra suit with yellow streaks of lightning on his chest. He wore yellow boots, a yellow belt and a yellow cape that was a long as his silk robe. A black rubber mask covered his identity and he was now Emerald Lightning. Chad stepped out in a yellow lycra body suit that had short sleeves and shorts. Blue drops of rain covered his chest and they matched his boots, belt and cape. He wore the same black mask and was now Topaz Rain. Then they ran to the computer to see what was the emergency.

“It’s Dark Stroke, EL,” Chad said reading the information off the computer. “He’s at a bookstore.”

“Alright TR,” said Sam. “Let’s go.”

The two hopped into their super-car and drove off to the bookstore. They made it there in hardly anytime, but it seemed they had just missed Dark Stroke.

“He went through there,” The clerk told them when they arrived. “He took an old book.”

Emerald Lightning and Topaz Rain ran in the direction they were told and when they got into the ally they saw a black shiny figure a long way away. The figure was bent over and looked to be going down into the cities underground tunnels. The two superheroes ran toward him as the figure dropped down the hole.

“TR, go forward a bit so that we can trap him.” Emerald Lightning said and dropped down the hole.

“But...” Topaz Rain said but it was too late. Topaz Rain ran off in what he hoped to be the right direction.

In the underground tunnel, Emerald Lightning stood up. There were lights placed on the top so that people could see their way around. They were used so that people could get from one side of Manchester to another without worrying about getting run over by traffic, however so many people were killed, mugged, raped in the tunnels that they were shut down less than a year in use. Now they collected rainwater and flow it down to the town’s waterworks. There was a storm last night so the water came up to Emerald Lightning’s knees.

“Hello, Emerald Lightning,” Dark Stroke said behind him.

Emerald Lighting turned around to see the villain standing. “Where is the book you stole?”

“It’s in a safe place, I came back to play,” The villain smiled. Emerald Lightning lunged to grab Dark Stroke but his black rubber suit was too slippery. “What are you up to Dark Stroke?”

Dark Stroke laughed, “That’s for me to know, Emerald Lightning.” He started running and then dove into the water. His suit slid where it touched the ground. Emerald Lightning ran after him and dove but his suit didn’t slide as well as Dark Stroke’s suit. He stood up and although not being able to see the villain, he continued in the direction he thought Dark Stroke went in.

Suddenly Emerald Lightning saw Topaz Rain ahead of him running toward him. “Did you see him?”

“No,” Topaz Rain said.

“He got away.”

“Do you know what he was up to?” Topaz Rain asked.

“No, he wouldn’t say.” Emerald Lightning said sadly. The two heroes left the underground tunnel as failures.

From out of a dark corner and from out of the water, Dark Stroke appeared. He strolled over to a black rubber sack that he had thrown in the opposite direction. “Here you are, exactly what I need.” He threw the sack over his shoulder and took off in the direction of his secret hide out. He soon came to a ladder with a backpack on it. He opened the backpack and took out his secret identity’s clothes. He slipped the clothes over his suit and removed the mask from over his head. He shoved the rubber sack into the backpack and climbed up the ladder into the ally. He walked out of the ally into the street of his apartment.

“Good morning Peter,” said Mr. Hastings, his next-door-neighbor. “Didn’t come home last night, stayed out with your friend Sam White?”

“Yeah, had a Lord of the Rings marathon. All the extended additions.” Peter said with a smile.

“You stayed up for the whole thing?”

“No, but neither did Sam,” Peter said. “I got to go, Mr. Hastings.” And Peter entered his apartment. He walked over to the mirror that hung on one of his walls and removed the old book from his backpack and the rubber sack.

“Good job on the escape, Peter.” His reflection said, “But you still could have gotten caught.

“I’m sorry Celestro.” Peter said shamefully. “Am I almost through?”

“What? You don’t like me being inside you?” Celestro asked.

“No, I hate you. I want you out of my head.” Peter started to cry.

“I thought I was your friend,” Celestro said.

“I thought you were too,” Peter said. “But I was wrong.”

“You haven’t liked the past 12 years? If you hadn’t been driving by when Emerald Lightning killed my body, my soul would have found another. But it was you.”

“Just leave me alone,” Peter said crying and falling to the floor.

“I will but you have to keep doing what I tell you to.” Celestro said and started to laugh.