The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 2

By: Spandexlad

Sam had left the gala early because he hated being there. He hadn’t seen Peter since that morning and he missed him. To top it off Dark Stroke got away with an old book. The clerk told Emerald Lightning that the book was a spell book from the 12th century. It was harmless in the clerk’s opinion but it was rare and expensive. When he got home, he found Chad asleep on the couch wearing a pair of white spandex shorts stained with cum while a porno played on the TV. “Wake up sleepy head,” Sam said gently shaking the boy.

Chad stirred. “What time is it?”

“It’s only 8, I came home early,” Sam removed his coat and started to undress. “I hate wearing this monkey suit. Can you go get me something else to wear? While you clean up.”

Chad looked down at his shorts. “Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to cum so soon or fall asleep after.”

“It’s ok, just clean it up,” Sam smiled at him. Sam was in his underwear when Chad returned with a pair of yellow lycra shorts. Sam slid his underwear off and placed the yellow spandex on. Sam joined Chad in cleaning up and then sat down on the couch next to Chad, still in the cum damp lycra shorts. Sam put his arm around Chad and they stared for a bit at the porno that was still going strong on the TV.

“Chad,” Sam started, thinking that this was a good enough time as any. “I was wondering... if you would be interested... in joining me and Peter... tomorrow night... for a threesome?”

Chad couldn’t believe that the man he lusted after and the man he loathed wanted him to join them. For a second he was torn. He’d be having sex with Sam, which was a wet dream come true, but he’d also be having sex with Peter. Chad placed his hand on Sam’s spandex-clad thigh and said “sure, why not?”

“Great, Peter will be thrilled,” Sam said.

“Peter?” Chad asked feeling a little dejected.

“Yes he was the one... who came up with the idea,” Sam said, almost saying that Peter was the one who wanted to sleep with Chad.

“Oh,” Chad didn’t know what to think. So he changed the subject. “Dark Stroke hasn’t appeared since this morning. Do you think he only wanted that book?”

“I’m not sure,” Sam said. “Do you like being my sidekick?”

“Yes,” Chad looked at his hero pal. “I feel like we are really making a difference.”

“You do?”

“Yes,” Chad said. He took his hand off Sam’s thigh and turned his body toward him. “Remember last fall when Robo-Glitch was kidnapping those boys, raping them, and killing them. If we didn’t stop him it would still be going on.” “That’s true,” Sam said remembering.

“And Victoplex wanted to blow up 5th street and we stopped him saving millions of people from being killed.”

“Yeah.”

“Just because one villain got away with a book of all things, doesn’t mean that we haven’t ever saved the day.” Chad said placing his hand on Sam’s arm and rubbing it.

“But we don’t even know why he wanted that book,” Sam said moving his arm off the back of the couch and away from Chad’s touch.

“Do you really think that someone can use the spells in that book? It is just rubbish.” Chad said.

Sam didn’t tell him that his old enemy Celestro use to use black magic against him and his dad. That’s what worried him. But Celestro was dead at his hands and the only villain he knew of that was capable of things like that. “Maybe.”

“Look, you once told me, we can’t save everyone, but we can try. We tried to get that book back and failed, but we’ll thwart his next scheme.” Chad looked into Sam’s eyes and his hand started to run across other parts of Sam’s body. Sam looked happier and looked back into Chad’s. Suddenly it was like Chad was a new person. Sam had never wanted to hold Chad, kiss Chad before. But now he wanted to take Chad right at that moment.

However the green and white phone rang.

“Speak of the devil,” Sam said turning away from Chad and the passionate feelings of in the moment. Chad was sad thinking that this interruption might have cost him something.

The two went down the elevator and suited up. They found on their high tech computer that Dark Stroke was at it again, but this time in a high school. They got there fast and quiet so not to alert Dark Stroke of their presence. They entered the school and found Dark Stroke in the science lab. “What are you doing here?” Emerald Lightning asked.

“Extra credit,” Dark Stroke smiled putting something in his rubber bag and looked around. Both doors were blocked by the two superheroes.

Emerald Lightning and Topaz Rain slowly walked toward the villain. Emerald Lightning noticed that Topaz Rain was about to lunge at Dark Stroke but before he could stop him, Dark Stroke vaulted a table leaping over Topaz Rain and out the back door. “Why did you do that?” Emerald Lightning said angrily at his partner and then ran out after Dark Stroke.

“Sorry,” Topaz Rain said following.

Dark Stroke ran into the school’s gym. He found a crate of basketballs and threw them at Emerald Lightning. He then disappeared into the boys’ locker room. Inside he found 2 hostages, Coach Young and Billy. Coach Young was half dressed and Billy was in his blue wrestling singlet on his knees in front of his crotch. “My, my, my, a scandal.” Dark Stroke mused.

Billy quickly stood up and the coach readjusted himself. “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Where were you when I went to high school?” Dark Stroke laughed.

Coach Young stepped in front of Billy and walked toward the villain. “I want answ...”

Just then Emerald Lightning busted through the door. Dark Stroke grabbed Coach Young and pushed him toward the superhero. Both Emerald Lightning and the coach ended up falling into a cage locker, which Dark Stroke locked them in. “Got to be going.”

Dark Stroke made a run for it.

“I’ll catch him,” Yelled Billy and he took off for the villain.

“No Billy,” Coach Young said. But the boy didn’t listen. Soon Topaz Rain entered the locker room. “Which way did he go?” Topaz Rain asked seeing the two in the cage.

“That door,” They pointed and Topaz Rain took off.

Topaz Rain busted through the door and ran down the hall. As he turned the corner he heard Dark Stroke and Billy tussling.

“Let go kid!” Dark Stroke yelled. Billy was pulling at Dark Stroke’s mask, which was connected to the back of Dark Stroke’s suit. Billy pulled will all his might and the mask came up off Dark Stroke’s face. Billy fell to the ground and his lycra covered body slid on the slick hallway floors. Topaz Rain stopped dead in his tracks. He knew who Dark Stroke was, Sam’s beloved Peter. Dark Stroke, not seeing Topaz Rain behind him, slid the mask back on and ran out the door.

“Did you see him?” Billy asked getting off the floor and running towards Topaz Rain.

“No, I was too far away,” Topaz Rain lied.

“Oh, well I couldn’t see him either,” Billy told the sidekick. “All I could see was the ceiling. I’m sorry.”

“Well, you did a brave thing, but you aren’t a hero like me or Emerald Lightning. Next time leave it to us.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now lets go get your coach and my friend out of the locker,” Topaz Rain said and looked back at the place where Dark Stroke stood with Peter’s face and could only think about how he was going to tell Sam.