The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 6

By: Spandexlad

Shawn and Aaron were given permission from their mother to take the car to the park. They just turned 15 and even though they didn’t have their licenses, the park was down the street and their mother felt that it was just like letting them drive down the drive way. Plus their mother watched them as they drove to the park, but once they were there, she went in her house to enjoy her stories.

The park wasn’t their favorite place. It was just the only way they could get the car. They had to park it and get out to where their mom could see them. Then they’d wait for a bit until they knew their mom was emerged in her soaps before they took off.

“You want to call Oliver?” Shawn asked his identical twin brother.

“You call him, I’m saving my minutes for Sandra.” Aaron said.

“Hey guys,” The heard a voice behind them. It came from a tall 18-year-old that seemed somewhat familiar to the twins.

“Do we know you?” Shawn asked.

“It’s me, Oliver,” the 18-year-old said.

“But Oliver is fat and younger, you can’t possibly be Ollie,” Aaron said.

“But I am. I got a fit body and I’m an 18-year-old adult now because of this,” Oliver said as he lifted up a thermos.

“I don’t believe you,” said Shawn.

“I think that’s poison,” Aaron said.

Oliver smirked and opened the thermos and drank a little bit. Nothing happened. “See,” Oliver said.

“What do you mean, ‘see’, nothing happened?” Aaron questioned.

“Precisely, if it was poison then I would have died.”

“I still don’t believe you are Oliver,” Shawn said.

“I am Oliver and I can prove it,” Oliver said. “When you two were 10 you practiced kissing on each other, with me in the room.”

Both twins’ eyes were wide. No one knew that except for Oliver and that is because he was there when it happened. The only time it happened.

“Fine, you’re Oliver,” Shawn said looking around to see if there was anyone listening in. “So why didn’t anything happen?”

“Nothing happened because I’ve already drank it and the sealer,” said Oliver.

“Sealer?” Shawn asked, looking interested.

“Yeah, you can drink this until you become the oldest you want to be and the healthiest of that age, but once you drink the sealer it doesn’t work anymore. Plus it will keep you this age and you won’t go back to being the age you are now. Come on try it.” Oliver held out the thermos for Shawn to take. Shawn seemed like he wanted to try it anyway.

Shawn took the thermos and before Aaron could stop him, he drank. Shawn fell over in pain. Aaron rushed to his side. “What did you do to him?” Aaron said angrily.

“He’s alright. Trust me he’s not in pain,” Oliver said.

At first Shawn was in a fetal position, but then his body stretched out on the ground. His arms and legs grew a little bit longer and his muscles bulged and his skin became tighter. His clothes also became tighter barely able to contain the boy growing in them. His face was washed over with time with the features remaining the same but aged. His moans were silent and soon ceased. Aaron thought he was dead until his eyes opened and a smile swept across his face.

“That was wonderful,” Shawn said, his voice grew deeper.

“Are you alright?” Aaron asked.

“Mmm, that felt better than masturbating,” Shawn said. He stayed on the ground with an afterglow. “Aaron, drink. I’m 18 now. Come on join us.”

Aaron still wasn’t sure. Oliver picked up the thermos and held it out for Aaron. He reluctantly took it and drank.

By the time Aaron transformed into an 18 year old, Shawn was on his feet. His pants had ripped and his shirt was tight but Shawn didn’t care. “So this sealer will keep up like this?”

“Yep, you won’t change back into your awkward 15 year old selves,” Oliver said.

“Sweet, where is it?” Aaron said from the ground, in a dreamy like state.

“It’s at this guy’s house. He was the one who gave me the thermos. He’s really cool. Shawn grab Aaron and I’ll drive us there,” Oliver said.

“Anything you say,” Shawn said picking up Aaron.

Oliver led them to the car he drove to the park. Shawn put Aaron in the backseat and then got into the passenger seat. As Oliver drove, Shawn began to notice how handsome Oliver was now that he wasn’t a chubby little 15 year old. His shirt clung to his muscles and his face was chiseled. Shawn glanced in the backseat and Aaron was just as handsome. Shawn placed his hand on Oliver’s knee and then looked up to Oliver. Oliver was smiling but kept his eyes on the road. Oliver grabbed Shawn’s hand and moved it closer to his crotch. Shawn smiled but then took his hand away. ‘What am I doing?’ Shawn thought. ‘I’m straight, right?’

Suddenly the car was stopped and the boys were at their destination. Oliver looked at his passenger. Shawn looked at Oliver. Oliver moved closer and Shawn felt himself move closer, too. Their lips met. Shawn closed his eyes and drank the electricity flowing from Oliver’s mouth. But the kiss ended too soon. “Later,” Oliver whispered in Shawn’s ear and then said aloud. “Get your brother on to his feet while I go get the sealer. Meet me in the entrance hall.” Oliver got out of the car and ran inside.

Shawn got out and then helped his brother out. “Wow,” Aaron said. “That was... wow.”

“I know,” Shawn smiled and made sure Aaron was able to stand. Then he turned around and noticed where they were. “This is the White mansion.”

“We are at the White mansion?” Aaron said looking up. “Do you think Oliver knows Mr. White?”

“Yeah, but how?”

“I don’t know,” Aaron said putting his arm around his brother’s shoulder.

“Come on, Oliver said to meet him in the entrance hall,” Shawn said placing his arm around his brother’s wait. The two boys started for the mansion.

Celestro was enjoying Topaz Rain and Tom wrestling many clothes off each other. They started with about 27 different articles of clothing and were both down to spandex bodysuits, which were difficult to get off the other especially with Celestro’s rule of not ripping any of the articles of clothing. Suddenly a boy entered the room. “Ah, slave you are back. How did it go?”

“Great master,” Oliver said. “Both twins drank the aging potion and are 18, but...”

“But?” Celestro said.

“I spilt the enslaving thermos on the way so they are not your slaves yet,” Oliver said, his face cast down in shame.

“And were are they now?”

“I told them to meet me in the entrance hall while I get the sealer, master.”

“Good,” Celestro said with a smile. “Hurry and go get the enslaving potion and give it to them before they start snooping around, then bring them to me. I need some entertainment while the rest of my slaves are making me more slaves.”

“Yes, master.” Oliver said and left.

In the entrance hall, the twins were sitting on a bench. “Do you feel different?” Aaron asked.

“Duh, we are 3 years older now, of course I feel different,” Shawn said.

“No, I mean... It’s just that... We’re hot and I...” Aaron sighed not knowing how to express it.

“You want to...” Shawn said and placed his hand on Aaron’s thigh and squeezed it twice. He looked into Aaron’s eyes.

“Yes,” Aaron said. “I think I’m gay now.”

“I kissed Oliver in the car,” Shawn said. “It felt so good.”

“So are we gay? I mean when we were 10 and we kissed, it was just us being kids, right? And I have a girlfriend...”

“A 15 year old girlfriend,” Shawn added.

“We could give her the aging juice,” Aaron said his voice quieted down.

“But you don’t want to?” Shawn asked.

“Yeah, I’d rather just be with Oliver and you,” Aaron said placing his hand on Shawn’s which was still on his thigh.

“You want to be with me?” Shawn said looking into his brother’s eyes.

“Yes,” Aaron smiled and leaned forward.

“I’m back,” Oliver said.

Startled by his entrance Shawn and Aaron moved away from each other like they didn’t want to me caught. Oliver was carrying two cups. He handed one to each of the twins.

“Drink up,” Oliver smiled.

Suddenly both glasses were knocked out of the twins’ hands. The twins looked up to see Dark Stroke grabbing Oliver and putting a rag over his mouth. They also saw Emerald Lightning coming toward them with a finger over his mouth. Both twins were fans of the hero, seeing him in person, they were star struck.

“Trust me, you didn’t want to drink that,” Emerald Lightning said.

“What is he doing to Oliver?” Shawn asked.

“He is just putting Oliver to sleep. Your friend isn’t your friend right now. He is under the spell of an evil man and he was about to make you that man’s slaves,” Emerald Lightning said, “Now go home, it’s dangerous here.

“But, I want to help Oliver,” Shawn said.

“Me, too. Plus we have no home until this aging potion wears off,” Aaron said.

“I’m sorry but that potion won’t wear off,” Emerald Lightning said. “We can make a potion that will turn you back to normal.”

“Then what can we do to help,” Aaron asked.

Emerald Lightning thought for a second. “Dark Stroke, take these boys with you on your mission. Boys, take your friend with you. He most likely won’t wake up, but if he does keep him silent. Also do whatever Dark Stroke tells you...”

“But...” Shawn said.

“He’s a good guy now, trust me. I’ve going to go stop this evil man,” Emerald Lightning took off.

Oliver was lying unconscious on the ground. Dark Stroke instructed the twins to carry their friend and stay behind him. With Dark Stroke in the lead, the three guys safely made their way to the kitchen. In the kitchen there were pots sitting with different potions in them. They were each labeled. “He was right,” Dark Stroke said to himself. “Boys, set your friend down and help me look for a book.”

“What kind of book,” Shawn asked as he and Aaron placed their friend gently on the floor.

“It looks like a really old book with a green cover,” Dark Stroke said. The three of them searched the kitchen.

“Hey is this it?” Aaron asked holding a green book up.

“Yes,” Dark Stroke said. He grabbed it and started flipping through it.

“What are you looking for?” Shawn asked.

“Something that will nullify the enslaving potion. It says here that there are two ways to reverse the enslaving potion. One is to kill the person whose essence is in the potion. That would be Celestro. Whatever his ‘essence’ is it’s in the potion allowing him to control the slaves. And I know Emerald Lightning isn’t going to try and kill Celestro, the other way is this potion,” Dark Stroke said aloud some to himself, some to the twins. He looked through the ingredients and saw that everything was right there. It seemed most of it was used for the enslaving potion. “Alright boys, let’s start cooking, get me these.” He handed the book to the boys and they started to organize the ingredients next to a pot that Dark Stroke stood in front of.

None of them were aware that Oliver was about to wake up.