The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 7

By: Spandexlad

Sam never thought he’d be looking for Celestro in his own household. He never thought he’s be looking for Celestro ever again. Part of him wished that he did kill Celestro the night he thought he killed him. At least then all the guilt from acting in rage would have been worth it.

Sam walked to his gym. It was only one room with yellow walls in the mansion and Sam remembered the wall behind Celestro in the mirror was yellow. He placed his ear up to the gym’s door and could hear people in there. He took a step back then kicked the door in.

Celestro, Chad, and Tom were shocked by the sudden intrusion. Both Chad and Tom stopped wrestling and Celestro got to his feet.

“Welcome,” Celestro said with a smile. “I thought you’d be here sooner.”

“What?” Sam asked not taking his eyes off Celestro.

“I knew you were going to break out of that room,” Celestro said. “You are just as smart as your father. I didn’t want to kill him. I wanted him to be my first slave. He was very attractive. Just like you.”

“Leave my father out of this,” Sam said.

“Fine, he’s the past anyway and you’re the present. I’ve been thinking and I’m over the whole ‘you killing me’ thing. I mean look at me. I got a wonderful new body and one I know you want,” Celestro slid his hand down the bodysuit he was wearing and tugged at his dick.

“I don’t want you,” Sam said. “I don’t care who you look like, I’m here to capture you and take you to jail.”

“Is that so? Well, by all means you can have me,” Celestro said. “That is if you can pin me.”

“You want me to wrestle you?” Sam asked.

“Yes, me verses you,” Celestro smiled and squeezed his dick again. “If you pin me, you can tie me up for the cops and if I pin you, I’ll be able to make you do what I want you to do.”

“And what about those two?” Sam pointed to Chad and Tom.

“They won’t do anything,” Celestro said.

“I can’t trust you,” Sam said.

“Fine, Chad, Tom come here and sit down right here. You two may not get up to help me while I’m wrestling him, even if I ask you to, understand?”

“Yes master,” both Chad and Tom said in unison and did as they were told.

“There you have it,” Celestro said walking toward Sam. “This is just between me and you.”

“Ok, you’re on,” Sam said walking toward Celestro.

They circled each other, each one looking for an opening. Sam went for Celestro’s body grabbing his torso and Celestro grabbed Sam’s back. Each tried to lift the other. Sam was successful and brought Celestro to the ground. Sam got on top of him as Celestro struggled underneath.

“There, I pinned you.” Sam said holding down Celestro’s wrists.

“So you did,” Celestro smirked. Then with every amount of force Celestro had in his body he through Sam off him. Sam landed feet away from Celestro on his back. Celestro stood up. “Round 2.”

“You liar!” Sam yelled trying to ignore the pain in his side.

“What? I said you had to pin me, I just didn’t say how many times,” Celestro said.

Sam grunted. He knew Celestro wasn’t going to let this be as easy as pinning him. He knew he had to tie Celestro up. Sam looked around the room and off to the side was some rope. Celestro walked around the ring waiting for his chance to strike. Sam kept his eyes on Celestro as he made his way to the rope. He slowly bent down and picked the rope up.

Suddenly a boy ran into the room. It was Oliver. He ran over to Celestro and said something to him and Celestro replied. They spoke in a murmur. Then Oliver ran over to Chad and Tom and then the three left the room.

“What was that about?” Sam asked hoping that Peter and the twins were all right.

“You are so nosey,” Celestro replied. “It’s none of your business.”

Sam huffed knowing that was all he was going to get. “Well looks like it’s just you and me.”

“It’s always been just you and me,” Celestro smiled devilishly.

They charged one another once again. Their hands gripped around one another. This time Sam went down and Celestro was on top. Celestro put Sam in a chokehold. Sam struggled with all his might but couldn’t get out of it. Sam blacked out. As Sam came to, he was being tied to a column in the room. He struggled but the ropes were too tight. He looked around and Celestro was tying him up.

“This wasn’t part of the deal,” Sam said.

“I’m a villain. Of course I lie.” Celestro said finishing tying Sam up. “You use to not play by the book yourself. Whatever happened to that blood thirsty boy who killed me?”

“I’m different, I made a mistake back then and I’m sorry,” Sam said still struggling with the ropes.

“Don’t be sorry. You made the right decision. If you didn’t kill me back then I would have killed you,” Celestro placed a hand on Sam’s chest and started to move it down his body. “However I am sort of glad you did or I wouldn’t be here today.” Celestro stopped at Sam’s dick and squeezed it. Celestro grabbed Sam’s mask and tore it of his face. “There is no one to hide from here,” Celestro smiled and forced Sam into a kiss.

Suddenly Tom entered carrying a thermos. Celestro broke away from the kiss and turned to meet his slave. “What’s the report?” Celestro asked.

“Peter got away, sir.” Tom answered. “We were able to get the twins but Peter took the opportunity to grab the book and a knife and escape. No one was hurt and the others went after him. I brought you the potion.”

“Well at least I took care of Sam,” Celestro said. “You are doing very well Tom. Now go help bring Peter here and make sure nothing happens to that book.”

“Yes sir,” Tom said and left the room.

“What are you doing,” Sam’s words could barely leave his mouth through his gritted teeth.

“I’m bringing Peter here so you can watch me make him my slave and then I’ll turn you into my dog and make you two help me take over the city. I was going to do this later when I had most the city under my control but you just had to break out. I was going to enjoy the part where you two escape and try to find safety in a city of my slaves. But I can always free you later for some fun like that.” Celestro licked his lips.

Once again the door opened but it was Peter’s back that came through.

“Peter, get out of here,” Sam cried to warn him.

Peter turned around. He saw Sam tied up and then ran over to him. “I’ll cut you out,” Peter said taking the blade up to the rope.

“No, get out...” Sam started to say, but Celestro had grabbed Peter.

Tom, Chad, Oliver, Aaron, and Shawn busted through the door. Aaron and Shawn were no longer in their clothes but wearing matching red and blue singlets. Oliver too was in a green and yellow singlet that matched the style of the twins’. Chad wasn’t wearing his mask and his Topaz Rain suit had been torn a little. Celestro shook the knife out of Peter’s hands and threw Peter toward his slaves. All five of them pounced on Peter grabbing him and restraining him. Sam struggled with the ropes. He was helpless and so was Peter in the arms of Celestro’s slaves.

“Let me go,” Peter said weakly. He had used up most his strength from fighting off Celestro’s slaves.

“You are still that whinny 16 year old that I found and inhabited,” Celestro said placing his hand on Peter’s face. “I want to thank you Peter for this look. I find it quite appealing and so do my slaves.” Celestro turned to Tom. “Where is the book?”

Before Tom could answer, Peter spoke up, “I threw it in the fireplace, where it was taken care of.”

“You fool, now you can’t turn these slaves back to normal,” Celestro said.

“And you can’t make any more slaves,” Peter spat out.

“That is where you are wrong. I always have something up my sleeve. You should now.” Celestro smirked as he picked up the thermos and opened it. “Now Sam, watch as I make your lover, my lover.” Peter struggled in the hands of Celestro’s slaves. Sam tugged at the rope to get free.

“No,” Peter cried with tears falling from his eyes.

“Come on Peter, it’s just a drink,” Celestro poured the potion into the top of the thermos and then proceeded to pour the top in Peter’s mouth. Oliver held Peter’s nose until he swallowed. Then Peter’s body relaxed.

“Peter, get on your knees,” Celestro said.

“Yes master,” Peter said starting to kneel down in front of Celestro.

After hearing those words, Sam pulled with all his strength and broke the rope that bound him. He bent down on the ground and picked up the knife. “No!” Sam cried as he lunged toward Celestro stabbing him in the back.

Celestro let out a cry of pain. Sam pulled the knife out and Celestro turned around. Sam stabbed him again in the chest. Celestro fell to the ground next to the kneeling Peter. Oddly there was no blood.

Shawn and Aaron rushed to Sam and grabbed him.

“You,” Celestro said trying to breath. “You... did it... again. But this... time... you win... for good... you... bastard.” Celestro lay on the ground and convulsed. Slowly his body that he acquired through magic disappeared. All that was left was a purple bodysuit and a knife.

Shawn and Aaron let go of Sam. Peter sat back on his legs. All the previous slaves grabbed their heads.

“My head feels like it’s been through the ringer,” Chad said.

“Where am I?” Tom asked.

Sam rushed to Peter. “Are you alright?”

Peter looked up and smiled. “Yes. He’s gone for good right?”

“Yes,” Sam said giving Peter a kiss. Chad sighed wishing he was the one Sam rushed to.

“What’s going on?” Oliver said.

Sam broke the kiss and looked up. “It’s a long story.” Sam told the boys about what had happened to them. Then he called the police and told them what was going on in the city.

“I’m sorry,” Chad said to Sam. “I should have told you I saw that Peter was Dark Stroke. Then this probably wouldn’t have happened.”

“It’s alright Chad,” Sam said. “We all make mistakes.”

Chad then left the group to go to the bathroom. He opened the door and closed it.

“Hello Chad,” He heard as he unzipped his bodysuit.

Chad turned around and found a mirror. In the mirror was a person who looked like him but stood differently and held a smirk on his face. “Who...”

“It’s me, your old master, Celestro.” His reflection smiled.

“You’re... you’re... in me?” Chad said.

“Yes. I choose you from all those men out there because I like you the best,” Celestro said.

Chad reached for the door.

“Wait,” Celestro said. “Don’t run off so fast. I can help you.”

“Help me with what?” Chad asked.

“I can help you get Sam,” Celestro said. “You do want him don’t you?”

“Yes,” Chad said his hand leaving the doorknob.

“Well I can help you do that, as long as you don’t tell him that I am still alive,” Celestro said.

“I can’t do that,” Chad said.

“Fine you leave me no choice,” Celestro said.

“What are you going to do to me?” Chad asked thinking that he couldn’t do anything.

“You see Chad, as I knew that Sam was going to break out of that little pen I held him in, I also expected that my plans could go wrong, so I provided a back up plan. I knew my soul wouldn’t die because I have some very old magic raped around it but I needed a body to inhabit so I choose yours. In the event that you wouldn’t cooperate, I told you when you were my slave that when I say one, you will fall back into my service.”

Chad’s eyes widened knowing Celestro was about to say the word. He reached for the doorknob.

“Doormat.” Celestro said and Chad stopped.

Chad then stood straight in front of the mirror. “Yes Master.”

“I want you to leave acting like nothing happened in here. When the time comes, I will call upon you again,” Celestro said with a laugh.

Chad blinked his eyes and rubbed his temple. “Man these headaches are killing me.” He pulled down his bodysuit and took a piss. He then suited back up and left the bathroom, rejoining the group as if nothing had happened.