The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emerald Lightning: Part 9

By: Spandexlad

The rays of the sun fell through the window onto two sleeping boys. Shawn and Oliver could feel the warmth from the rays as well as the warmth from each other. Both were somewhere between being awake and being asleep. Consciousness slowly made its way into their heads.

“Morning Ollie,” Shawn said tightening his grip around Oliver.

“Morning Shawn,” Oliver said. He lifted his head. “Did Aaron not come back?”

Shawn turned to look behind him. “I guess not. I’m a little worried.”

“Worried?” Oliver asked. “We live with Emerald Lightning. What can happen to him?”

“That’s why I’m worried,” Shawn said. “We live with a superhero. Supervillains could find out his identity and come here. And even if Sam wasn’t a superhero, he’s still the richest guy in town. Someone could have kidnapped Aaron for a ransom.”

Oliver sighed, “Last night you said that Chad told you this was a huge place and Aaron could get lost. He probably did find a room last night and crashed. We’ll see him today.”

“I guess, but at least let’s go tell Sam or Peter that Aaron is missing,” Shawn said looking into Oliver’s eyes.

“Alright cutie,” Oliver said and leaned in to give Shawn a kiss.

The two boys got up out of the bed and opened the chest of drawers to find some clothes. Each boy put on a pair of spandex shorts and then found a matching silk rode in the closet. They left them room, leaving the door open so they could find it if they got lost and walked hand in hand to find either Sam or Peter.

They found Peter in the living room. Peter was watching television and folding clothes while dressed in a blue spandex bodysuit. “Morning boys,” Peter said as the two walked in. “You’re clothes are all ready, I’m just folding them.”

“Thanks Peter,” Oliver said.

“Peter,” Shawn said as he walked over and joined Peter on the couch. “Aaron is missing.”

“What?” Peter asked shocked.

“It’s not a big deal,” Oliver said trying to calm Peter down. He shot a glance to Shawn wondering why he’d just say it like that. “Aaron went to the bathroom last night and got a little lost. Chad said that he probably found a bedroom and went to bed last night and I bet he’s still sleeping there. Shawn here is just a little worried so he wanted to tell you.”

“Well what Chad said could be true, but Shawn’s worrying is justified,” Peter said placing a hand on Shawn’s shoulder to comfort him. Oliver was a little shocked from what Peter said. Peter noticed Oliver’s expression, “This house is pretty secure but even it’s not foolproof. Celestro got in here, even if he didn’t know anything about Sam being Emerald Lightning. So I think we should look for Aaron. Sam is still asleep so let’s go see if Chad is awake. The more people looking, the better.”

Oliver and Shawn followed Peter to Chad’s door. Peter knocked on it and the door swung open. “Chad are you in here?” Peter called. There was not answer because no one was in the room. Oliver, Shawn, and Peter walked inside. There was a bumping sound from the closet that made all three guys jump. Shawn, the closest to the closet, reached slowly for the closet’s knob. He turned the doorknob and swung the door open.

Aaron was tied up on the floor of the closet. Shawn bent down and took the gag out of Shawn’s mouth. “It’s a trap,” Aaron said, “Chad’s Celestro.”

“I knew it,” Peter said.

“And yet you did nothing,” Chad said from behind them.

Oliver and Peter turned around while Shawn helped free Aaron. “So what’s your plan now?” Peter asked balling his hands into fist and preparing to swing.

A smirk appeared on Chad’s face, “Same as always, I’m going to rule the world. And I’m going to start with the man who keeps stopping me before he knows I’m still around. Sweet dreams.” Chad pulled out a white canister and pulled a pin out of it and threw it inside the room. Then he closed the door and locked it before any of them could escape. “Now to make Sam my slave. He’ll be good at helping me tie up those nosey boys.”

Inside the room, Oliver, Shawn, and Aaron were coughing and passing out from the knock out gas. Peter held his breath and searched through Chad’s drawers to find a special mouthpiece that Sam and Chad use to breath when gas is around. He found it and put it in his mouth to start breathing again. Peter looked around to see the three boys on the floor sleeping. He reached the door and tried to open the locked door. Peter then stepped back and rammed the door with his shoulder, only to hurt his shoulder. ‘This has got to work,’ Peter thought, ‘I need to get to Sam.’

Celestro, who had complete control over Chad’s body, could hear Peter running into the door. He gritted his teeth but moved forward toward his mission to enslave Sam. As the noise softened and became too far away to hear, Celestro started to smile and entered the dinning room.

Sam appeared entering the dinning room as well from the kitchen. “Good morning, Chad. Have you seen Peter?”

“Yes, he’s gone,” Celestro said quickly.

“Gone?” Sam looked puzzled.

“Yes gone to get the newspaper,” Celestro said.

“But we get it delivered.”

“True but the paper was flung into the fountain and Peter wanted a dry one.”

Sam nodded but started to feel like Chad was acting stranger than ever. He shrugged it off as a paranoia that he obtained from the conversation he had with Peter. “Well, you know we have houseguest, I’m going to see if they are up,” Sam said starting to walk past Celestro.

Celestro held up his hand to stop Sam. “I just checked on them and they are all still asleep.”

“Really?” Sam asked.

“Yep, you know teenage boys. Plus it’s Saturday. They will probably be asleep until noon. Why don’t you sit down and I’ll make you breakfast?”

“Ok,” Sam agreed and sat down at the table. He was still mixed on his feeling towards Chad’s behavior. Was Chad acting strange or did Peter put thoughts in his head?

Celestro walked into the kitchen and tried a bit of small talk through the kitchen door to make sure Sam stayed at the table. Celestro opened a cabinet and reached all the way in the back to pull out a thermos. He poured some into a glass and then mixed orange juice into it. Without fixing anything else he brought the glass to Sam. “I thought you’d like something to drink while I made breakfast.”

“Thank you,” Sam said taking the drink and sitting it on the table.

Celestro stood for a bit waiting for Sam to drink some of the spiked orange juice. But Sam didn’t pick up the glass.

“So what are you making for breakfast?” Sam asked.

“Eggs, beacon, you know the usual,” Celestro said through gritted teeth. He then sighed and walked back into the kitchen.

Sam picked up the glass and smelled it. It smelt fine to him but there was this feeling that he shouldn’t drink it. He looked around and saw something in the lounge across the hall from the dinning room. He stood up and walked over to it. There was a newspaper on the sofa. He picked it up and read the date. Then he heard a faint bump. He threw the paper down and ran toward the bump. The bump repeated and got louder as he reached Chad’s room. “Hello?”

“Sam?” Peter’s voice came from behind the door.

Sam reached the door and opened it. Smoke poured out and Sam backed up. Peter came running out of the smoke. He removed the breathing tool from his mouth. “Chad is Celestro.”

Sam turned away from his boyfriend and ran toward the kitchen. By the time he got to the kitchen it was empty. Peter came up behind him. “He got away.”

“I’m sorry.” Peter said placing a hand on Sam’s shoulder.

“It’s all my fault, I should have known, and now Chad’s is his prisoner,” Sam looked down.

Peter moved in front of him. “Celestro won’t let anything hurt Chad. He needs Chad. And it’s not your fault, for the most part he acted like Chad.” Peter hugged Sam.

“I haven’t seen the last of him, have I?” Sam asked.

“Nope, but you have me and I’ll fight by your side. And those three boys will probably help, too.” Peter said.

“No,” Sam said, “I don’t want them in the middle of this.”

“If they continue to live here, they will be,” Peter said.

“I guess your right,” Sam said. “We should start to train them.”

“Yes, and give them some cute costumes.”

“I guess we’d need to get some to match.”

“Oh by the way, can we get some better names?” Peter asked.

“What’s wrong with Emerald Lightning?” Sam asked breaking the hug and stepping back from Peter.

“It’s a little wordy,” Peter said.

“It’s only 2 words.”

“Well it has a lot of syllables,” Peter said.

“My dad came up with it,” Sam said.

“I know, but let’s talk about this later, we should get that sleeping gas out of the house,” Peter said changing the subject before they started fighting.

“Right,” Sam said and then two started toward Chad’s old room. “So what name would you want?” Sam asked making Peter smile.

Meanwhile, Tom was in his apartment getting ready to go out. He had just put on his shirt when the doorbell rang. He walked over to it and opened it, “Chad? What are you doing here?”

Celestro moved Chad’s mouth into a smile, “Doormat.”

Suddenly Tom stood straight, “Master.”

Celestro placed Chad’s hand on Tom’s cheek, “Good. Now, did you type all the spells on your laptop like I told you to?”

“Yes master,” Tom said.

“Good go get your laptop, and put on something tighter like those shorts I told you to place in your drawer. We’re going on a trip to regroup and get ready. When we come back, Sam and Peter and this city will be our playground.” Celestro said. Tom nodded and left to do his master’s bidding as Celestro smiled to himself.

The End