The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

chapter 12.

Kathy said, “I’ll see you both down stairs,” and walked out of the bedroom. Wendy said, “You have two minutes is there anything you would like to say.” Rex replied, “Why did you give me a cock and what do I do with it.” Wendy replied, “You attempted to use your Psychic skills without my permission. I will give you the skills to use it when we get down stairs.” You can use your psychic talents on any girl, except me, who I explicitly direct you at and make them your bitch.” Wendy threw the ball and said “Fetch.”

Rex ran after the ball and when he brought it back he dropped it at Wendy’s feet, Wendy said, “Was there anything else.” Rex barked four times. Wendy said, “No more talking until Kate arrives and then you must be the most polite dog in the world. You can stand on your hind legs but your front paws will only be paws. Wendy attached the lead and started walking towards the stairs. Rex lagged behind until Wendy said, “Close.” They walked down stairs slowly as Rex was not steady on his hind legs it took a while but eventually they reached the dining room. As Wendy led Rex in on the lead no one said anything until Rex was sat on a chair and the lead was still attached to his collar. Kathy said, “This young man is called Rex and he is Wendy’s plaything.”

Joanne replied, “Why is he a boy it she not Lottie. She is wearing Lottie’s school uniform.” Wendy did not reply, her mind was inside Rex’s waiting for George. George linked telepathically with Rex and asked, “Lottie when we last spoke you said you were enjoying yourself is that still the case?” Rex replied, “Yes Daddy I am loving this.” AS she said “Loving she realised this was true. George felt the emotion and said, “I can feel that you do, just keep a tight lead on Wendy, you know she can be Evil.” Rex replied, “OK Daddy, I’ll be back on top by bed time.” Wendy thought so you think that do you.” She opened her mind and found a young man in an offender’s institution. Wendy copied his earlier memories including his fetishes and laid it over Lottie’s earlier memories. He was not as intelligent as Lottie as he was truant from junior school but he had used his cock several times as he raped his cousin over a number of years before being caught. Wendy then checked that all her programming was in tack and added a pit more. She removed all references to his name and replaced them with Rex. Wendy now considered that there was nothing left of Lottie but George had witnessed Wendy’s search and had created a copy of Lottie’s mind.

Wendy believed she was invincible so she stayed in Rex’s mind and made it so if anyone called him Lottie he would feel sick and become aroused. If anyone called him Rex he would feel pleasure and love.

Wendy did not recognize the benefits of the male mind and had made her first mistake, she did not know about George’s two watch dogs in his mind. He had copied Lottie in making them covert but the first one ran at eleven in the evening and was responsible for checking the integrity of the other one which ran at midnight and cleared all foreign incursions.

After dinner was completed, Wendy instructed Joanne to take Rex around the garden so he could do his business. Wendy went back to her bedroom and read through all the paperwork Lottie had put together. Wendy was astounded by what Lottie had done the first sheet was a list of companies and the following sheets were the supporting evidence of what she had found out.

Wendy had put the papers away just before Joanna returned with Rex. After Joanne had departed, Rex looked at Wendy and barked. Wendy said, “You will have lots of question, you can now talk and act like a human. Rex shouted, “What have you done and why am I here.” Wendy spent the next hour explaining what Lottie was like, how she had overcome her and what her intensions were. Rex was really upset that Wendy had chosen him; He had used isometric exercises to increase his muscle mass so no one bothered him in the young offenders institute but this girl was as weak as a kitten. Wendy went on to tell him what she was planning re Kate who would be here at seven. The boy was getting livid, he decided to do something about this beautiful girl. He said, “If you want me to do that to Kate you had better leave me so I can think property.” Wendy agreed and make her second mistake.

Rex asked, “What was my name before you made me into a dog and where is this gland in your head.” Wendy replied, “Your name was Brian Thomas and the gland is here behind the right ear.” Brian asked, “What is in the box.” Wendy said, “Office supplies, pens and stuff.” Wendy was feeling fatigued, so she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She did not know that George was being covert and was causing this. Wendy was soon asleep and George placed his second watch dog inside Rex’s mind. Rex was doing his isometrics to see if he could increase Lottie’s muscle tone, he was also exercising the glad in his head. He had seen the rules Wendy had made but some of them kept coming back even after he had deleted them.It was then that he noticed a glass paper weight on the dressing table near his bed. He looked into the box and took out sticky tape, plastic bags, and some parcel tape.

While his head was in the box, George’s second watch dog had kicked in so when he cleared the remaining rules again they stayed gone. He looked at Wendy and thought, “Now you are going to get yours.” He used the parcel tape to tape her hands to each end of the head board and then used the paper weight to tap the skull just behind the right ear. He placed a plastic bag over her head and taped it tightly around her neck. He then mounted her and fucked her for several minutes while he trained his cock to cum.

He continued to exercise the gland and watched it grow, he did not feel any incursion so he considered his foe was no more. The tap on Wendy’s head had caused her gland to rupture but the unconscious girl did not need much air and there was sufficient coming in under the tape. After Rex has cum in Wendy’s Pussy he got off her bed and removed the bag.

Rex’s gland continued to grow and he looked inside Wendy’s mind. He could see she was in a bad way so he ran down the stairs to find some help. He came across Kathy and explained what had happened Kathy phoned for an ambulance and Rex went back to Wendy so that he could remove the tape. He removed the tape from her wrists and moved her body, so it would look like an accident, with the paper weight on the floor. The ambulance arrived twenty minutes later and Wendy was taken away. The medics were not certain, it was an accident, so the police were called.

Rex continued to exercise the gland and it was now getting huge. He was not sure if it was back to size Lottie had it but in fact it was now even bigger. He remembered what Wendy had said about Kate and looked in the two box file. He counted out the money into to two piles and put half in an envelope. He wrote his name and address on the envelope and found some stamps.

Kate had arrived and was down stirs in the Drawing room with George, She had given George all the paper work he had asked for and George was inside her mind restoring Lottie as her mistress. George had wanted to put Lottie’s mind back before sending Kate up but the accident to Wendy and the impending visit from the police had changed that, so he accompanied Kate up the stairs.

He knocked on the bedroom door and shouted, “Kate is here for you Lottie.” Rex opened the door and invited them both in.” George said, “Wendy is on her way to hospital, do you have your story straight.” Rex replied,“Yes we were fighting over the paper weight and she dropped it as she slipped and it impacted with her head.” George said, “I hope the Police will see that when they come. I’ll leave you with Kate and I will see her when she comes down stairs.”

George then departed and Rex said, “I have two boxes for you one contains the information you will need and the second has Ten thousand pounds for you to invest.” Kate said, “How do I use the information.” Rex replied, “Your challenge should you wish to accept it, is to read the information and then decide which companies you should invest in in the first instant.” Kate said, “Ok will read these and then decide, Ten thousand is a lot are you sure.” Rex replied, “You will do fine, just use your mathematical prowess and work from there. Your goal is to make as much money as possible.” Kate moved forward and kissed Rex, then she picked up both boxes and moved towards the door.” Rex wanted more than anything else to have sex with this young woman but he did not what to go up against George. He said, “Ok, see you tomorrow.”

As Kate descended the stairs two Police persons were climbing. They passed on the second stair and George was waiting at the bottom. Rex was thinking of how to modify people using the gland but did not know how to start, He had read Wendy’s mind and Kate’s but that was easy. He opened his mind a found the Police woman approaching his door he looked at her mind and added rules in her subconscious. He was astounded that this worked.” He moved into the man and did the same to him.” Both would not question his story and agree it was the most likely occurrence.

There was knock on the door and Rex opened it inviting the two Police persons in. He told the lies he had prepared and the two Police believed every word. They asked a number of question but Rex did not alter the story. As they were finished Rex asked if they were a couple and the man said, “No she would never have me.” Rex said, “Young lady, this is your knight in shining armour, you love him with all your heart and you like to be bound by him and told what to wear. You will do as he directs at all times and you will love it. Now both of you forget that I said that and go.” Half way down the stairs the female police woman stopped and turning to her partner said, “Here put your hand cuffs on my wrists and you can take them off when you have made love to me.” At the bottom of the stairs the man said, “Go and wait by the car while I find his Lordship.

The man went to find George and told him there would be no further action. George thanked him and said, “Sister’s will always be competitive, I should go and console Lottie.” The Policeman walked back to his car while George climbed the stairs of the great mansion.

As George reached the Bedroom Rex said, “I am sorry for what happened to Wendy.” George replied, “It was the only way to silence her. Is this the real you,” pointing at the envelope.” Rex said, “As far as I remember, yes.” George said, “Ok I will see that you get this, but now I need to restore Lottie.” Rex asked, “Can you do that.” George said “Yes your mind overwrote hers and when I put her mind back it will over right your thoughts. Before I do that I would like to thank you and I will see what I can do for your real self.” Rex said, “Ok bye then and it was nice knowing you.”

George pushed Lottie’s mind into her body and restarted her thoughts. Lottie said, “How did I get here from diner and where is Wendy?” George explain what had happened and the need to get the letter to the boy. Lottie cleared her thoughts and then removed the collar and cock from her body. George suggested the two watchdogs and she complied hiding the second in her own infant memories. George said, “We had better go and see Wendy in Hospital.” The both moved down stairs and when they found Joanne the three of them got in the Rolls and George drove to the Hospital.

End of Chapter 12