The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter two

Next morning George awoke late as always and when he looked out, the caravan opposite was gone. He dressed slowly and made breakfast and at 10:30 he went to see his new companions. As he entered the caravan there were two frantic people trying to make some noise.

George walked over to Joanne and removed her gag. Saying what seems to be the trouble you sleep like this always. Joanne calmed down saying “when I woke up I had forgotten and panicked”. George, putting the key to her hand cuffs beside her, said “not to worry, by the way you are on the show tonight so you had better learn some of the songs we have music for. He turned to Lottie and said are you ready for your wheel chair. Lottie screamed into her gag without removing her gag he picker her up and deposited her in her wheel chair outside of the caravan. He put a rug around her legs but everyone would be able to see the latex above her waist.

He moved to take the gag off, but before doing so he said “I want no tantrums from you, just sit in your wheelchair quietly and watch everyone as they go by. Removing the gag he said “What would you like for breakfast”. Lottie said “what have you done to me and were is my Mum”.

George replied “Your mum is in the caravan making your breakfast. Now I want to try and help you, what is it that doesn’t work? Can you feel your legs? Lottie replied “I can feel something but I can’t move them”. Well while you’re here we must try to improve that. I’ll go and see what Mum is doing. Leaving a very embarrassed Lottie out side George went back into the van. Joanne was frying some beacon and eggs, enough for three of them. George had made Joanne believe that he was her partner; he wanted to try her out before Kathy came back.

He took Lottie’s plate out to her and asked if she could manage. She replied that she could use both her arms and could manage without him. While he was there some children came up and her and asked if the rubber top was part of her therapy and she replied in a very polite manor that it was to stimulate muscle growth. The children seem to accept it and went on with their game. George returned to Joanne and sat down for his breakfast, Joanne sat down beside him and cuddled up to him saying were do I get the song and music. George said He would take her over to the club later and she could practice.

After they had both finished their breakfast he pulled Joanne down onto the bed and undoing the crotch zip in her catsuit mounted her. He was a very steady lover and brought her to climax before he did. Joanne could not remember that ever happening before and was bowled over by such a gentle man. She said “I do love you George I hope I can live up to your expectations with my singing”. George Replied I am sure you can my love you have an outstanding voice and I can coach you”.

He said I’ll leave you to keep an eye on Wendy while I get on with some work. Leaving her to it, knowing that were no normal clothes in the van she would probably stay in her latex somewhere near the van. Back in his laboratory he rooted through his failed or unfinished projects and found what he was looking for. Many moons ago he had worked on a nerve stimulator for a friend who had been knocked of his motor bike unfortunately he had died of a cerebral haemorrhage before it was finished. He pulled it to pieces so see how far he had managed to get and indentified a number of unfinished circuits. He re-established his original design and felt it had a very high chance of success. He had most of the components he needed but he was short of a vital component. It would have to wait until tomorrow when he had two days off.

He put everything away with very high hopes and went back to Joanne. He found her still in the caravan and it looked like she had looked everywhere. “Have you lost something” he asked. “Yes” replied Joanne “Something to wear”. “George thought “I’ll fix you madam” and turning on his mental transmitter which he kept in his pocket instructed Joanne that “From that moment on she would never consider it wrong or embarrassing to wear latex”. He then said “Are you ready for some singing practice”. She replied “Yes I suppose so I don’t want to let down my public”. They walked out of the caravan together and George pushed Lottie’s Wheelchair to the cabaret hall.

He selected some songs and put the first backing track CD on. Again he was astounded at the quality of her voice even Lottie commented on how good it was. They continued until she had practiced four tacks to an acceptable level. When they were all satisfied that She could pull off an act on stage, George pushed Lottie as they walked back to the Kathy’s caravan. When George positioned Lottie out side the van Joanne said “Please come in George I want to thank you properly.

Lottie shouted “Yes leave me out here where, these plebs can laugh at me”. George turned towards her and said “What’s wrong with you, you have never complained before, has something upset you”? Lottie replied “I haven’t always been like this and I was looking forward to going to Weymouth”. George retorted “You were partly responsible for your accident so don’t go blaming your current condition on the plebs as you call them”. “Lottie apologies saying “I am sorry I would just like to get out of this chair for ten minutes”. George said “I said I would try and help I need some new components to finish off my little project so I will go into Town tomorrow and try and get them. Then maybe we can get you out of that chair for a while”.

Lottie became quite so George went in the caravan with Joanne. Joanne said “Did I hear you say you are going to town tomorrow, could we come with you”? George said “I don’t see why not, I was going to order a taxi for 9:30, if you’re both ready, of course you can come”.

Joanne kissed him and they eventually made it to the bunk bed.

Later that day George was in his laboratory and there was a knock on the door, when he opened it, the young boy from the previous night stood there. George went out to talk outside and said “Hello, you were in the show last night, is anything wrong”? The boy looked coy said “My girl friend and I were making out this morning and I wanted to try it doggy stile, she didn’t want to do it so I told her to just be a dog like last night, She got down on all fours and we had wonderful sex but when we were finished she didn’t get up and I asked her if she was ok. She looked at me and barked. I told her to stop it but she is still in our caravan lying on the floor”.

George said “If the sex was good I don’t see what the problem is”. The boy said “I don’t want her to be a dog all the time”. George said “Ok let’s see what we can do”. They both walked across the site to some static vans on the other side and the boy led George to the one on the end”. George said “you have no neighbours why did you not let her out”. The boy looked at him and said “That would be just too embarrassing for both of us”. George said “You wait out here and I will see what I can do”, going into the caravan he noticed the nude girl curled up on the floor asleep.

He woke her up and using his mental transmitter instructed her that any body could change her into a dog by calling her “Doggie” but only her boyfriend could make her human again by saying “Dog time out” he also made her become incredibly aroused when ever she was a dog so she would always be a bitch in heat. He then went outside and instructed the boy “as to his new trigger” while he was there he used his mental transmitter to make him happy to have her be a dog”. George whispered “They sell collars and leads in the shop; you could take her for a walk first before you bring her back”. The boy walked towards the shop as George went back to his laboratory thinking “I have not left programming in my volunteers before I must have been concentrating to much on the other two. Still no harm done they should have lots of fun now.

He walked back around by Kathy’s caravan and found Lottie still sitting in the wheelchair out side. He said “I’ll take you for a walk”’ shouting to let Joanne know, he started pushing Lottie’s chair towards the shop, they saw the young man exit with a shopping bag and as he walked past George, he push a command to him so he would want to exhibit his girlfriend as a dog.

George walked to the shop and asked “Lottie what she would like”. Lottie replied “An ice cream would be nice or a bottle of fizz.

Leaving Lottie outside George went into the shop and bought a ball, a rubber bone, a bottle of diet coke and two ice cream cornets. When he exited the store, gave Lottie one ice cream and pushed her towards the caravan of the young couple while he enjoyed the other ice cream. As they were approaching the boy led the girl out, she was still naked except for a collar and was being led by a short lead. He led her over to George saying “I was just going to take her for a little walk”, George said “I was wondering if we could borrow her for a little while so I can entertain Wendy here”. The boy stopped beside George and detached her lead, then George gave the ball to Lottie and said “Throw it for her”. Lottie threw the ball and George said “fetch doggie”. The girl bounded after the ball and picked it up in her mouth then brought it back to Georg. George said “Wendy threw it, give it to her”. Wendy continued to throw it for five or six more times and each tome it was brought back in her mouth. The boy was getting a bit board so when she returned with the ball he said “dog time out”. His girl friend stood and said “That was incredible I came four times while I was running for the ball it was just so intense. Why did you stop me”? The boy replied “I didn’t know you were enjoying it so much, but we did agree to go into town this afternoon”. Lottie asked “Can we play again when you come back”? “The girl replied I don’t see why not I just loved it”.

The boys said “go and get dressed and I’ll see you in a minute”. George asked “Did you suspect she was enjoying it perhaps that is why the suggestion stuck longer than it should”. The boy replied “I had no idea, this is oarsum”. George said “how would you like to try it”. The boy replied “What do you mean act like a dog, no thanks”. George pushed “You might enjoy it as much as she did”. The boy continued “No thanks I do not want to loose control like that. “George continued “But how can you look after your friend if you don’t know how she feels or have experienced it yourself”. The boy was less curtain and said “Perhaps when we come back then”. While he waited for his girlfriend to come out dressed, George pushed a mental command that whenever anyone called him “Rover” he would become a dog and would love the feeling more that anything else in the world and would return to be a very submissive man when someone gave him a non dog command”. He would not return to his old self unless his girlfriend called him Husband.

Just then his girl friend came out of their caravan, in a tank top jeans and shoes, still wearing the collar. The boy said “Why are you still wearing that” pointing to the collar. She replied “It is not down to me to take it off”. The boy without seeing the significance said “Ok let’s go” then turning to Wendy and George said “Ok see you later”.

George pushed Lottie back to her mother and asked if she needed anything. Lottie said she needed the toilet so George lifted her into the caravan, which he found spotless and with Joanne asleep on the chair with one of Kathy’s magazines in her lap.

George unzipped Lottie’s catsuit through the crotch and sat her on the toilet in the van. When she was done she shouted “done” waking up her mother. George lifted her out and zipped up the suit.

Joanne stirred and said “You are so caring with Wendy Have you got any children of your own”? George said “No I have never found the right woman before; I must have been waiting for you”. Lottie said “You can be my Dad anytime”. George came over all soft and said “Who said that Wendy or Lottie”. Lottie answered “I keep wanting to call myself Lottie but it always comes out Wendy which ever, it was me who said it and I meant it”. Joanne said “would you like a drink, tea, coffee, I don’t appear to have any alcohol”. George said Coffee would be nice I’ll take Wendy outside again”. He gently lifted her and placed her back in her chair”. He was becoming attached to this child”

Lottie asked when he was going to start helping her out of the wheelchair. George reminded her “I need some more components so I am planning to go into Bristol tomorrow and get them” Joanne heard him mention Bristol and said “you didn’t say why you were going in to town. Lottie held her mother and said “He is going to try his magic machine on me so we can surprise Wendy when she comes back”. Joanne said “We will have to be quick he was only going to spend four days down there, his wife is flying back from America on Sunday and he needs to get back.

George looked at her with a questioning expression and said “You are a very attractive woman; you could have anybody you want why settle for a married man, do you love him”? Joanne said “No, he is my boss and I made a mistake with one of the accounts that could have lost him a lot of money, I spotted it in time and when I told him he said he would fire me for being totally incompetent unless I had sex with he then made me give up all my other friends and be at his beck and call. So I have not had a chance to find anyone else. He is not a nice man you may not have helped Kathy much”. George said “I’m sure she will be OK I tipped the balance in her favour. Would you both like to go for a walk”. Joanne said she would love to so they walked off together with George pushing Lottie. They walked out of the back of the caravan site, along a footpath that climbed the hill towards Western Woods. The path was wide and well used and it was easy going for the wheelchair. They walked and talked for almost an hour before George said we had better head back we’ve got some dogs to exercise before dinner.

Joanne asked “what would you like for dinner there is not much food in the van”. George said “We can eat out in the pub down the road from the camp they do good food in there”. Joanne leaned in and kissed him before they started to walk back.

They were half way when they were overtaken by three young boys on mountain bikes. The last one screeched to a stop and tuning to look at Kathy saying “Are you wearing latex on a hot day like this and your little girl, is that latex too”. George replied “You must have a latex fetish if you can spot it at the speed you were riding”. The boy about 15 or 16 replied “I don’t know if I have a fetish I just know I like looking at women in Latex, could I walk along with you for a bit.” George said “What about your friends will they not miss you”. The boy replied “I doubt they will notice I am not behind them until they get home and even then they won’t think of me, they are brothers and I am just their hanger on”. George then said “Ok you are welcome to join us as we walk back to the Caravan site”. George pushed Wendy as the boy walked beside Kathy talking wildly about girls in shinny clothes.

As they approached a turn in the path some three hundred yards from the camp site the other two appeared with knives at the ready. One of them said “Look old man you stay with the chair and we will take this little lady for a walk. “Joanne looked terrified but George was very calm and as one of the boys approached him brandishing his knife. Gorge turned him into an effective robot who would take orders from anyone and said “Give that to me”. The boy handed him the knife and George said “Fall on your brother’s Knife. The first boy turned and lunged at his brother who just dropped the knife in time. George addressed the other boy with his mental transmitter and made him think he was five years old. He then turned to the boy walking with them and said “Were you in on this attack, answer me truthfully or you will end up like them”. The boy said “I knew something would happen I just didn’t know what”.

George said “And you didn’t think to worn us I think I’ll give you to Wendy her as her personal chauffeur. Leave your bike here and push Wendy” as he pushed a command making him absolutely obedient to Wendy. Joanne fell into Georges arms and said “I was terrified how did you do that”. George said “my hypnotic controls are not just from an induction I can project my mind into someone I am looking at and give them commands that have to be followed”. Joanne replied “So that is why I cannot say who I really am”. George smiles and said “Be careful I can make people forget too. The second boy back there has forgotten every thing since he was five years old. He’ll be running home for his birthday party now”...The boy pushing Wendy said nothing he would not talk unless questioned and would protect Wendy with his life.

They arrived back at Kathy’s caravan and Lottie asked George “What do I do with him”. George replied “Tell him to be outside this caravan at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and to bring enough money for the bus into town and back”. Lottie passed on the message and the boy left them. George carried Wendy inside and said “get your glad-rags on we are going out, I’ll see you both in 15 minutes I am going to get changed”. Leaving them he went back to his caravan and on the way saw the two knife wielding boys pushing their bikes “He went up to them and restored their minds minus any knowledge of him and his female companions but made it so they would never be able to hold a knife or other weapon for as long as they lived” as they rode away he reflected this could make eating a steak very interesting.

He got back to his van had a very quick shower then dressed in his Sunday best shirt and tie and a brown three piece suite, he even polished his shoes. Looking in his little mirror he couldn’t remember when he looked this good. He locked his van and walked back to Kathy’s, when he got there he knocked and when the door was opened he was astonished Joanne was wearing a little black dress in shinny latex and a pair of high heels, Lottie was also in a dress but it was a green one with long sleeved and the skirt came down to just above the knee. “You both look lovely I’ll be the most envied man in the restaurant”. Joanne said “We will be the most envied ladies”. George said “are you both going like that or do you have coats, it may be chilly when we come back”. Joanne picked up a heavy rubber single breasted raincoat and Lottie looked towards a small pink rubberised satin raincoat that was laid out on her bunk. George helped them both on with their coats then lifted Wendy into her chair.

They started walking towards the main gate and met the young couple coming the other way. She was talking about some action they had seen from the bus and he was carrying bags of shopping. As they came up to George and Lottie, they stopped to say hello and Lottie extracted the ball from the back of her chair. She pitched it across the grass and said “Fetch it doggie”. The girl ran to get it and brought it back in her mouth and as she dropped into Lottie’ lap the boy said “Dog time out” and the girl burbled panting “I still can’t get over that I came before I had run half way, that is such a rush”. George said “Have a good night see me before the show and I’ll give you some free tickets.

They waved each other goodbye and George pushed Lottie onto the road and towards the pub.

They had a very good meal and during the sweat Joanne said “I wonder if Katthy wants to stay as Joanne, I wouldn’t object to staying as Kathy”. Lottie said “I won’t be sorry to be rid of this chair but like mum I would not object to hanging around either”. George said “We will have to ask them when they come back then, It’s Wednesday tomorrow do you think they will be here Friday or Saturday”. Joanne said “I expect either Friday Night or early Saturday morning. He has to be at home on Sunday morning otherwise his wife will go spare”.

“Well we will have to see about that won’t we, look we had better go, the show must go on and you’re on first. I’ll go pay at the bar” said George.

When George came back he manoeuvred Wendy out of the restaurant and arm in arm with Joanne, helped push Lottie up the roadway back to the camp site. They entered through the gate and Joanne noticed Jeremy’s Land Rover and caravan parked opposite Georges “Their back already I wonder what went wrong”. As they walked past Wendy came out of the van and walked up to them and said “Hello my name is Lottie and we have come all the way to see you, George Mum would like to speak to you in the van”. George said “ok Lottie you go with Wendy and her Mum and I’ll see you in a minute” as the three girls walked away George went up the door and knocked. The door opened and Kathy stood there in latex and said “Come in George I want an end to the charade, this man, he is a selfish shit without any human compassion. He thought he could spend all the time screwing me because he had some hold over me and he has been rude and beastly towards Lottie. George asked why she had allowed it, he gave her absolute power over him”. He may be a complete shit but I can’t control other people, there are ethics and morals that prevent it” replied Kathy.

George “Looked over to Jeremy and asked “and what do say to all this then”. There was no reply then Kathy said “He hasn’t spoken since this morning, I got so angry with him I told him to shut and never to speak again, then I realised what I had done, I made him drive us back”. George said “Once you had a bit of piece you could have given him his voice back”. Kathy replied “That is just it, I don’t want to have control over people and I don’t what that burden of having to tread on eggs shells all the time in case I say something in a controlling way. But I was so angry with him I would willingly take away his ability to speak for ever. George “took Kathy in his arms and hugging her close said “You poor thing I am so sorry I have put you in this situation, you need to calm down go and talk to Joanne and I’ll see what I can do here. Kathy left the van and George turned to Jeremy and said “You are your own worst enemy. George used his mental transmitter to restore his speech and asked him what went wrong. Jeremy said “I brought that slut on holiday so I could screw her whenever I wanted and all I did was to tell her brat to get lost. I don’t know where she got the latex from but when I woke up a saw her in it I wanted her more”. George did not like Jeremy at all so he using his device to give substance to his words said “Jeremy we have just had a game of cards and you have just lost this van and Land Rover, I suggest you hand over all keys and paper work that you have with you and go home before you not only loose the ability to speak but the ability to control your bladder”. Jeremy handed over the keys to George, packed a small bag and taking his mobile out called for a taxi. George said “Tell them to meet you at the Pub down the road”. Jeremy “made the call and then left to go to the pub”.

George rushed to Kathy’s van and found no one there, so he went on to the concert hall and found Joanne on stage doing her second number. He spotted the young couple and asked them if they got in ok the boy put his thumb up. He then spotted Lottie’s wheelchair and found Wendy and Kathy sitting beside her Kathy was in the middle and she was holding the hands of both Lottie and Wendy.

Joanne on the stage in her latex dress was wowing the audience and as she finished her last two numbers the audience erupted with everyone standing up.

She took her bow as the compare introduced George. George took the stage and called for any volunteers three people put there hands up and he invited them up looking around he said “I need one more and the young girl stood up”. George said “Haven’t you been up here before”. She smiled and nodded. George said “ok come on up”.

George performed his usual routine making them all do outrageously funny things and the audience loved it. When he cane to the young girl with the doggy fetish he asked if she had any special wished and she answered “I loved it when you mad me an animal, do it again. George made her into a monkey, a tiger and lastly a dog.

When he finished his routine he removed all the commanded for his volunteers except the young girl, he increased her arousal levels attached to being a dog and gave her a growing need to be a dog.

After his show the compare did his five minutes of humour and George guided his four females out of the hall. They walked back to Kathy’s caravan and after George carried Lottie in, they all sat down inside. George started “I only did this to give Kathy and Wendy a little holiday; I did not intend that anyone would be hurt by the process. First I would like to ask Wendy what she thought”?

Wendy said “Having legs again is fanatic and have a body that looks like this has many advantages, I have no complains and would be happy for it to continue”. George then turned to Lottie and asked her”.

Lottie said “My old body was very self centred and delicate I was frightened of my looks and what that would bring, I would be very happy to stay as Wendy”.

George turned to Kathy and said “Ok forget about Jeremy, what did you really think of the experience. Kathy thought for several seconds then said “I have been plain Jane all my life and waking up looking like this is certainly a buzz. I would certainly be prepared to give it a bit longer”.

George responded “I have never considered you a plain Jane and now I would like to here Joanne’s thoughts on this subject. Joanne said “All my life I have been a talentless person trapped in a beautiful body and I hated it, since I have been in this body I have discovered a talent and fallen in love with a wonderful man. I would be devastated if I were to loose either and what’s more I am beginning to like latex.

Kathy said “Now hold up before he made this switch I was beginning to fall for George. If want I said earlier indicated that I didn’t like my life I didn’t mean that”.

George said “There is no rush to decide anything there is no time limit on this but we all have to be happy with the next step”. I have learnt a very important lesson, it’s alright playing with strangers on stage but when it comes to the people I love this is a whole new ball game”.

Kathy you and Wendy can sleep in Jeremy’s old van and come with us to Bristol tomorrow for a little shopping. Wendy said “I would like to stay with Lottie I want to understand how she can be so calm in my body stuck in a wheelchair”.

George said take her with you, there is more room in that van anyway, I’ll stay with Joanne for a while. Kathy said “I don’t think this body has the strength to lift Lottie into the van”. George said “Ok I’ll come with you and help her get settled”. The four of them walked the short distance to Jeremy’s van and George lifted Lottie out of the chair and into the van and laid her down on one of the double bunks”. Lottie said “That is why I want to stay in this body when he does that I get goose bumps everywhere no one has ever cared for me in that way before”.

Kathy hugged George and said “If staying in this body means losing you then I don’t want it”. George replied “No one has to stay in any body they don’t want to, but there has to be agreement on both sides before I make any changes. Now you three have a good night and I’ll see you in the morning”. Kathy panicked “You are going back to my body with her aren’t you. That night you swopped us over you could have had me then. I feel as if I have lost something very special”. George said “Don’t knock it you are in the body of a very beautiful woman and if you still want to you can have me tomorrow night. Now I am going to bed. Good night”.

George walked back to Joanne thinking what have I done and how do I get past this without loosing any friends.

He entered Kathy’s caravan and crept into bed with Joanne. She whispered “Thank you I thought you might have stayed with my beautiful half”. They made love then went to sleep in each others arms.

In the morning there was a knock on the door before they were both up. George pulled on his suite trousers and opened the door. Both Wendy and Lottie were there. George lifted Lottie in and Wendy followed. They both started to talk at once but George stopped them and said one at a time. Wendy said “We have decided that we can take turns in each others body for a month at a time and we want you to adopt us both”. George exclaimed “Hold on I am not sure if it is possible to use my device on a person more then twice and all though I would love to adopt you however you both have mothers and they should be consulted.

Joanne sat up in the bunk and said “I am the happiest I have ever been and I would adopt Wendy in an instance Lottie has always wanted a sister”.

Wendy jumped up and said “There we have an agreement you two get married and we four can all live together happily, Just then there was another noise outside and Kathy barged in “I wondered where you two had gone conspiring behind me”

George said “Stop all this bickering we are going to town for a reason and we should wait to see the outcome of that before making any decisions. I am going to change I’ll see you all later”. He escape and walked quickly back to his van. Once there he had a quick shower and dressed in his normal attire of a polo shirt and chino slacks. He made himself some coffee and drank it as he saw four females going into Jeremy’s van. Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and when he opened it he found Wendy there and she said “Breakfast is ready daddy”.

George reacted “Hold on young lady you are going too fast, what’s with the daddy label”. Wendy said “Lottie and I have decided that we both want you as our father, you just have to work it out with our Mothers, anyway breakfast is ready and we can’t start without the master of the house being present”.

“Ok” said George “I’ll be along in a minute when I get my shoes on”. Wendy trotted back to the other van and George followed shortly after.

When he entered he saw the table laid for five and one space left at the head.

He sat down and everyone started talking at once, he held up a finger and silence took over then he said “Lets all have breakfast in silence then you can each have your say. They tucked into breakfast cereal and toast.

It was the best breakfast George had had in a very long time and when all was finished he turned to Kathy and said “You first”.

Kathy started “Last night when you went, I was extremely jealous an emotion I was familiar with but this time I was jealous with my old body, a lay awake for ages finding ways I could make you fall in love with this body then I realised that I was becoming a person I hate. I am not a screaming, controlling woman and although I love looking at this body in the mirror, I feel that I have suffered a great loss.

George turned to Joanne and said “Do you want to add anything”. Joanne said “This body I am in is not plain at all it just needs some expert hands and this talent it has for singing is incredible last night when I was on stage I was in a different word and I will fight to feel that again”.

George turn on his metal transmitter and turning to Kathy said “Your name is Kathy and you no longer remember any other body than the one you are in; you have no knowledge of mind swap or mind control. You have just escaped from Jeremy a controlling and devious man and you now have four friends that you love with all your heart.

Kathy shook her head and said “What was I saying, Oh dear I can’t remember”. Joanne said “Never mind you have gone through a terrifying ordeal but you are with friends now so no one can harm you now. Kathy through her arms around Joanne and hugged her and said “Thank you for rescuing me I am so happy now”.

George said “Are we all ready to go now”. Joanne said “Give us two minutes to tidy up and we will be right with you”. George remembered the mountain bike boy and went back to Kathy’s caravan and found him outside. Using his transmitter he took away the control he had placed on him yesterday and gave him a total subservience to any female.

Walking back he looked over to the other side of the park and saw the young boy throwing a ball for is girlfriend to fetch.

Wendy met him halfway and said “Mummy is blissfully happy in her new body perhaps you should do the same to me as well. George turned on his mental transmitter and told her, “you will not not think about changing bodies any more, you are happy as Wendy in Lottie’s body. By the end of the day you will not think about this body as Lottie’s but as yours.

She kissed him and walked back to the others standing outside the van. George took the keys to the Land Rover out of his pocket and they all climbed in.

Joanne was in the front and Kathy and the two girls in the back. George stowed the wheel chair in the rear and climbed in behind the wheel. The weather had turned a little chilly and there were signs of rain so all the girls were wearing raincoats over their clothes and George had no idea if they were wearing latex underneath or not.

They drove to Bristol and parked in the NCP car park near the new shopping centre. George arranged to meet them in the Debenhams cafeteria in two hours and then left them to find his components. He had made a list of the outlets he should try and eventually procured everything he needed and quite a few things he didn’t. He still had some time so he walked around the city docks and through the park to the city centre. While he was walking through the park there were lots of people reading, eating or chatting on the grass he stopped near two pretty young females and listened in on their conversation.

They were talking about some boy they both fancied but were too shy to let him know. From what George heard he deduced that this boy was an unattached hunk who they would both like to catch he worked in some other department but was trying to chat up one of the girls in their section but she would have none of it. They both thought she might be gay. George stayed behind them so they wouldn’t seen him.

When they started to move George hid behind a paper he had bought and never looked as they got up. One of them said “DO you think he heard what we were saying”. The other one replied “What if, there is nothing he can do”. George turned on the transmitter and pushed his mind into that one and gave her a command to be an exhibitionist in front of the boy she discussed and to tell him she would be his sex slave and if he invited her out she should become completely and totally obedient to him.

As they both walked away he smiled, he waited until they were out of sight and then got up and walked to the Debenhams store. He went up the escalator to the cafeteria and as he approached he saw his lovely family sitting together at one of the tables. He pulled a chair from another table said “would you lovely ladies mind if I join you”. Joanne stood up and gave him a kiss and Wendy gave him a big hug.

He asked them if they were having had a good time. Joanne said “We have had a lovely time window shopping but we didn’t buy much. Kathy stood up and said “I’ll get these, what does everyone want”? They all gave Kathy their order and she went to the self service counter to order the food and drinks. “Lottie asked if his excursion was successful and George whispered to her that he thought so he would start building when they got back. Their food and drinks were brought to their table by a miserable woman but George was too busy with his family to intervene. When they finished they all trouped out George pushed Lottie to the elevator and said he would meet the others down stairs. They met up again by the main door and walked back to the Car Park. George drove them out of Bristol, south on the M5 Motorway and turned off the motorway for Weston Super Mare then to the caravan site.

He parked the 4x4 beside his van and they all got out Lottie said she would like to watch him make his device. He said cheerio to the others and lifted Lottie into the van. Lottie ask all sorts of question about the half finished projects and George enjoyed her company so much he humoured her and talked as he worked.

It was well into the late afternoon when George finished soldering and put everything together. Lottie was very excided “do you think it will work and are you going to try it now. George always wanted to try things as soon as he had finished a project and this time was no exception. He lifted Lottie out of the arm chair and said “I need you to get undressed is that alright”. Lottie said “Look daddy of all the men in the world I would want to hide my body from, you are not one of them”

George removed the coat and was please to se she was wearing a latex dress underneath. He took that off together with her latex underwear and laid her on his bunk. He rolled her on to her tummy and placed his device on her back and connected it up to a nine volt bench power supply.

Like all his devices there was no sound he had positioned two LEDs in the case and the red one was illuminated indicating that the nerve enhancer was on and working the green one would light up when the device considered the job done.

George talked all the time to Lottie telling her to be patient and to not expect any thing to happen until it did. He kept telling her that the body was an exceptional piece of equipment but sometimes needed a kick to make it do the right thing. This machine George explained stimulates the nerves that are not working like a stem cell and tries to persuade them to re-grow. We just have to wait and see what happens and he reminded her that if nothing happened he would still love her and would try something else. After half an hour Lottie complained of pain in her legs and as time progressed, this pain increased. George explained that this was expected as much of her legs have not been contacted to the brain would have become lonely and now that they can communicate with something, all the cells are now shouting at once. He could see Lottie sweating and said “Do you want me to block the pain”, she replied “No I am getting used to the pain and it is so much better than nothing”. She continued to sweat and moan for a further 37 minutes until the green light came on and she sighed heavily. George disconnected the power and removed the device. Lottie just lay there sobbing quietly. After quarter of an hour George said “Can you wriggle your toes”. Lottie tried to wriggle her toes and nothing happened. George said “Do not get despondent if may take more time.

They were into the evening and still nothing had happened. George thought and said “Wait we have to teach the nerves what they are connected to” he got down onto his knees and started kissing her feet. It was three or four minutes before Lottie could sense what she was looking at. “At last” she said “I think I can feel that don’t stop is feels kind of nice”. George continued to kiss and caress her feet and legs and eventually Lottie was feeling the right part of the skin that he was touching.

When she was able to detect, where he was touching, as he moved about her thighs and legs, she said “I think I’ve got that, I have feeling all over my legs, you have managed to fix the nerves to my skin what about the nerves to my muscles”. George said “They are the same nerves; it’s just a matter of learning, he took hold of her right leg and lifted it up, and bent her knee. Saying “did you feel the skin on your knee when I bent you leg”. Lottie said “yes I did” George laid it down and said “Ok you lift in the same way”. It was some time before she was able to lift it at all. George said “It is coming keep trying, this is now up to you all I have have done is stimulated new nerves to grow, you have to teach them what they are for.

They were still working on the right leg when there was a knock on the door. George whispered “put your leg down and keep all our success to date secret for now, it will more of a surprise later, and he covered her with a blanket and answered the door.

Joanne stood there with two cups of drink and said “You are taking such a long time we would like to know what is happening”. George took the cups and invited her in. Joanne sat on the armchair recently vacated by George and looked at her daughter under the blanket. She noticed all he clothes on the floor and said “I hope you are not naked under there young lady there are men about”. Lottie said “That wonderful person over there is not just a man, he is my daddy”. Joanne said well I suppose that makes it all right then, but you are taking all of his time and there are others in this family that would like a little bit of him also”. George moved to Joanne and said “Stand up”. Joanne stood up and George took her in an embrace that shook her to her very core. His kiss sucked out her soul and when he let her go she almost fainted. “Whaaat was that” she said. George said “Just sharing myself about”. Joanne said “You can have all of me any time you want but I want you, no need you, all of the time”.

George said “I need time with our lovely daughter so go back and look after “Kathy and Wendy they need you too”.

As Joanne left, Lottie threw the blanket off with her right leg. George said “Careful young lady, walk before you run”. They continued their simulation of the left leg and by eight o’clock they were starting to se progress. George said “I am starving we should call this a night and pick up in the morning”, Lottie said “You are probably right however I would like to keep going”. Gorge said “I Know I’ll go and get Wendy she can keep you going”. He left the van and went over to his posh one with his other ladies inside. The were all sitting watching some film on the TV and when he came in, Kathy turned it off the TV and said “are you hungry”. George said “Yes I am starving and there is a little girl in my caravan who is just as hungry. Joanne jumped up and said “I’ll bring her over here and we can all eat together”. George said “No she must stay there for now Wendy can take something across and help her for a little while, I would like a little rest”.

Kathy and Joanne quickly prepared some food and Wendy took a tray across to Lottie. George sat down at the table and ate his fill while both ladies sat either side watching him.

After he had eaten they all sat on the settee and talked about the future. George said “I would like to marry Joanne but I don’t want to loose Kathy so I am in a bit of a quandary”. Kathy said “I do not want to stand in your way, you should marry Joanne and you could make me your maid, or servant or even slave”.

George thought about her offer and was about to put on a hypnotism show for Joanne when there was a frantic knock on the door. George answered and the young boy with the dog girlfriend was there “sorry to disturb you, the girl in your caravan said you would be here, My girl friend is getting worse, when ever I say her trigger to make her human again she whispers to herself the trigger to make her a dog. She just wants to be a dog all the time”. George said “If that what she wants why not let her be one”? The boy said “we are due to go home tomorrow what will I tell her parents when I take her back”. George said “OK I’ll be along to your van in about an hour I was in the middle of something that I really need to finish first”.

The boy thanked him and ran off. George went back into the van and sat down next to Kathy. He told her that he was going to hypnotise her and while she was hypnotised he would ask her exactly what she wanted. Kathy agreed and George used his on stage induction augmented by the mental transmitter and Joanne really believed he had hypnotised her, George asked her what she wanted and she said in a monotone voice “I have made so many mistakes in my life I should not be let out I need to be controlled. I want you to control me so I can not make any more mistakes. George asked her was it just him she wanted to control her or was it his whole family. Kathy replied “all of you”.

George gave her instructions that she could not disobey any command, instruction or suggestion from Lottie, Wendy, Joanne or him. He also made it so she would hand over all her wealth or assets to Joanne. Lastly he told her that she always wear clothes as directed by Joanne and would never wear anything else.

Joanne was very wet when he brought her out of her trance and as she awoke he said I will see you two in a little while. He left their van and popped over to see the girls. He found them still exercising Lottie’s left leg and it looked pretty impressive. He told them to call it a night and get some sleep they could stay there and resume their practice in the morning but they were not to tell Joanne or Kathy until he was ready. They agreed and Wendy snuggled up the Lottie in the same bunk. George turned out the light and locked the door before walking over to he young couples caravan.

As George arrived he heard a commotion inside as he knocked. He boy answered and invited George in. George saw the naked girl curled up on the floor. The boy told George that He could no longer get her back into her human state. George said “She must be an absolute submissive. There is only one way to solve this, you wait outside and I’ll see what I can do”. As the boy went out George started his verbal induction just for the boy’s piece of mind. George pushed his mind into hers and moved the heightened arousal from being a dog to obeying someone’s command.

She would not get aroused from the command itself just by her obeying it. The more humiliating or embarrassing the command the more arousing her obedience to it would be. He locked her into this state so she could not change it herself. Then he woke her up and said “your boy friend is very worried about you he is outside you had better go to him”. In her naked state she didn’t want to go outside butt as she started to obey the rush came and she ran outside. George pick up the ball and carried outside the boy was asking the girl how she felt and George passed him the ball throw it and tell her to fetch it. The boy did as he was told and the girl ran after it naked across the grass.

The boy asked George what he had done so George told him if he wanted to keep her he must think up the most embarrassing or degrading things he could and get her to do them. He explained that she needed to be humiliated.

The girl brought the ball back with a huge grin on her face. And the boy said I see what you mean. George said goodbye and as he walked of he heard the boy let her to give him a blowjob outside their van.

Going back to his posh van he found Joanne in the double bunk and Kathy cleaning the kitchen area in latex French Maids outfit. Joanne was reading a magazine so George said to her I’ll be with you in a minute then he went up behind Kathy and kissed the back of her neck. “Oh Master what you want” she said. George turned her around and kissed her lips then put his had under her skirt and was please to find bare skin, He dropped he trousers and pushed his cock up against her pussy. She squealed and guided it in with her hands; she started to ride his cock allowing George to just stand there. They both came together and a she slowed down on his diminishing hardness she kissed him and the then thanked him. As he moved away Kathy returned to her cleaning and when he turned to face Joanne she said “I hope there is some left for me”

George said “There will be when I have had time to recover”

They had a very good night George recovered twice and then they all slept very soundly.

To be continued