The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 3

In the morning there was a knock on the door before anyone was awake. Kathy was the first up so she went to answer it. There were shouts of joy as she saw Lottie standing there with Wendy holding on to her. Wendy said “she is a little bit shaky but everything seems to be working. Kathy and Wendy helped Lottie up the steps into the caravan and Lottie walked on her own steam across to George and Joanne and almost jumped but in reality fell on to them both hugging then tightly. Joanne was astounded and she turned to George saying “You are a miracle worker”. George said “I will now have to do something evil just to maintain the balance”. Joanne replied “No this is the good thing to counteract all the evil things you have done in the past”. George laughed and said “when have I been evil”.

Lottie stopped them arguing buy kissing both of them and saying “I have the most wonderful parents in the world”. Wendy jumped on the bed and said “I have the most wonderful family in the world” and hugged all three.

George said “that is enough of that we have work to do today everybody up, Kathy how about breakfast for five”.

George and Joanne rose from the bed, Joanne went into the shower and George threw some clothes on at went across to his old caravan to shower there.

When everybody was washed and dressed, they all sat down to cereal, fresh orange juice and toast. Joanne said “what work have you lined up for us today”. George replied “Kathy is going to clean out your old caravan and move everything into here. You are going to learn four more songs and Wendy is going to help Lottie exercise so as to build up her leg muscles”.

I am going to tide up my van and get some of those unfinished projects out of the way.

They all went their separate ways, George felt very happy he could not wish for a better group of people to be his family, most people have family foisted upon them but he had been able to choose his. Maybe that was the evil that balanced out Lottie.

He worked all day and stripped many chassis to reclaim the raw components and put all the bare shells of circuitry in a rubbish bag.

He tided up all the components and put them away in an ordered manor so he would be able to find them. While he was busy craming his newly found space he thought back to the previous night and made a stark realisation, When he was hypnotising the girl with his verbal induction and pushing compliance with his mental transmitter the transmitter had not been turned on and yet he had achieved the expected result. Being a scientist he needed to repeat the experiment so ensuring that the transmitter was off by removing the battery. He went out for a walk.

George walked through the camp site looking for a suitable victim and eventually came across a couple lying outside a tent; They were obviously teenagers so he stopped to talk. As he passed the time of day he pushed arousal into both of the young people and after a few minutes he could see them getting fidgety. He told them to have a nice life and turned to leave. Before he had taken two steps the boy and girl were scrabbling back into their tent. George thought “Ok emotion is a tick what about commands” and he went is search of the next victim, not finding anyone suitable in the campsite he walked down to the Pub. He expected Thursday lunch time to be quiet but found it fairly busy. He ordered a pint of real ale from the landlady behind the bar and taking it to a table by the wall sat where he could observe the whole room.

There was a young man playing darts so he projected a command for him to drop the dart before his next throw. There were people in between George and the man so this was also a test of direction. The boy came up to take his throw and as he aimed the dart it fell out of his hand impaling his thigh.

There was I little commotion and while everyone was looking, he commanded a woman in her fortes on the next table to remover her knickers. As she stood up and her husband was watching the commotion by the dart board the woman removed her knickers and dropped them on the floor before sitting back down.

She was trying to retrieve them when George pushed a command to leave them alone as they were not hers, she never wore knickers or anything on her crotch, tights trousers or jeans. She stopped what she was doing and ignored them completely.

George then tried to project a command to the other side of the room. He looked at woman in her twenties in a party of mixed office workers obviously having an office lunch and pushed a command that she would kiss the person next too her.

George thought this should be interesting she was between a man and a woman. As he watched the subject turned to look at he man and then turned around and leaning into the female kissed her cheek. The second woman the one that had been kissed was about to strike the first one when George push his mind into her and commanded that she sit down and be quiet and if the first girl were to do it again she would become totally subservient to her believing that is was the strength of kissers mind that had forced this upon her”. He then pushed his control back into the first young woman to do it again. Without considering the male beside her, she reached over and did it again, this time the second girl responded and a full blown snog ensued. The rest of the table were showing signs of shock but nobody stepped in to stop it.

George stayed for another pint and waited to see that party leave; when they did he was pleased to see the two woman leaving holding hands.

The landlady came out from behind the bar to collect empty glasses and when she came over to George’s table looked down at the knickers as said “I don’t think these will be yours”. George replied “No mine are boring Y fronts”. The lady tutted and picking up the offending items, threw them in the bin.

George finished his pint and left the Pub feeling very good his experiment had been very successful, he now realised why he had such a strong impact on the Girl in the caravan park when he gave her the dog fetish, he must have been using both the transmitter and his own mind. The combined strength must have been overwhelming no wonder the poor girl was so affected.

He walked back to the caravan park and was almost there, when a large car raced down the road and turned sharply into the camp site. George was feeling very happy, his experiments were successful and he was trying to work out why. Had the transmitter unlocked some of his own potential or had it created the ability from scratch. He was pondering these when a man and woman richly dressed were walking toward him.

The woman spoke first and asked if he was the hypnotist from the entertainment.

George answered “who would like to know” the woman asked again saying “I am the one doing the asking are you the hypnotist we seek”. Before George could open his mouth to reply the man said “Please accept my apology for my wife she is outraged by the state of our daughter’s return and we would like to know how it happened. George replied “I think I know who you mean and I also would like to know how it happened, I think there must have some latent submissiveness that was unlooked she kept coming back for more and each time the result was not what I intended”. The woman continued “That is what her boyfriend said, but I am a practicing psychiatrist and I have not been able to get near her”.

“If you are a psychiatrist why don’t you hypnotise her and ask her what happened” said George.

The man said “My wife hypnotised her before she came to ensure that she stayed pure and wonders whether her rebellion against that could have propelled her into what she became. George said “This is possible I had no idea she was under some previously applied hypnotic restraint, I could have inadvertently released the brake and what happened is the result. My hypnosis is for fun and entertainment and I do not leave any of my volunteers with any uncancelled suggestions”.

The man turned to his wife and said “There I told you this is down to your meddling and it is up to you to put it right”. George said “Look I don’t like what happened any more that you do, but someone as submissive as she appears to be should not be left alone, were is she now. “She went of to play with your two daughters” replied the man. George said “we had better get her and then see what we can do”. The psychiatrist turned and walked in front and the man walked with George. The man apologised again for his wife and indicated that she is a control freak where their daughter was concerned.

George projected his mind forward and was pleased with another development he could hear her thoughts; she was thinking of ways to push the blame on to George and exonerate herself. George pushed further and walked though her memories he found the one where she hypnotised her daughter. He played it though and noticed a number of posthypnotic commands that would have given her daughter issues that would have pushed her towards George in order to find relief.

George left her mind and thought if that was the way she conducts herself with her clients she would be dangerous. He decided to remove her ability to hypnotise anyone and while he was there he reduced her dominance and increased her submissiveness. As they entered the open grass area in the centre of the campsite Lottie spotted them and walked slowly and unaided to George and when she reached him gave him a big hug. Wendy came up soon after and the girl ran up with a ball in her mouth. Wendy hugged George as well and the man said “I wish I had that kind of relationship with Amanda”. George thought “so that’s what she is called”.

Amanda’s mother said “Come here dear and drop that ball”. Amanda dropped the ball into her hands and handed it to Wendy. She then walked over to her mother.

Please come with us Amanda this man and I are going to try and help you” said Amanda’s Mother. Amanda replied “I don’t need any help I love my new self and I don’t want to change”. Amanda’s Mother said “This is for your own good, now please come along and no argument”.

Amanda walked beside her farther and Amada said “Did you notice that Mum said Please in two consecutive sentences. That is more than I’ve heard her say in nineteen years. Her Father whispered “I noticed that too, perhaps she is feeling guilty”.

Amanda said loudly so her mother could hear “She needs to have a guilt trip, what she did to me was evil”. Amanda’s Mother looked “angry for a few seconds until George pushed her submissiveness up a few more notches”. Then her face relaxed George was still experimenting with his talent and tried to find her name“

He found references to a Dr Brockhurst and then found Dr Juliet Brockhurst.

He looked into her husband and found the male mind much more organised and quickly found Norman Brockhurst.

Lastly he looked into Amanda’s mind and found her submissive control at max and her dominant control at zero. He tried to reduce the submissive control but it would not budge he pushed harder and he saw it twitch so he pushed harder and is shot down to half way. He moved the dominance control to 40% and moved the submissive one back up to 60%.

Looking back into Juliet he moved her dominance to 20% and her submissiveness to 80%. All this had taken place in the time it had taken them to walk 100 yards.

They all trouped into Jeremy’s old caravan and sat on the available chairs, George asked Lottie where her mother was and Wendy replied “I think she is still practicing and Kathy is helping her”

George said “Ok Amanda’s mother lets see you hypnotise your daughter and we will try to find out what went wrong, Amanda sit here and get comfortable, Ok it ‘s over to you.

Julie tried for half an hour without success and each attempt was getting more frantic she eventually burst into tears. Amanda turned to her farther and said can we go home now daddy, are we not embarrassed enough. Her father replied “I think so dear, how are, you feeling now”. “I feel fine daddy and I don’t want to chase balls anymore”.

Norman stood up and extended his hand towards George and said “I’d like to thank you I have no idea what has happened here but I will not loose any sleep trying to work it out. I have my daughter back and someone masquerading as my wife but I think I like her better like this”.

All three left the caravan and climbed into the big car Amada got in the front with daddy and mommy was delegated to the back. It went out of the caravan site a lot slower than it came in.

Both Wendy and Lottie asked in unison “What did you do”. George thought it better to be honest with his family and told the story of his afternoon and his new found abilities. Wendy asked “Can you read my mind and can you push my love for you up, if it will go any higher that it is”.

George looked in to her mind and found a lot of memories that had been pushed aside by his earlier mechanically driven mind control, it was very crude and brutal. He looked through all these memories and decided they did nothing for her so he removed them completely and cleaned the rift. He then looked at her emotions and noticed her love was real and she had a strong character so he didn’t change anything else. Wendy said “I don’t feel any different except I feel happier, what did you do” I just deleted some unwanted memories that could have caused you pain later on.

Lottie said “do me now please”. George obliged and looked deep into Lottie Again there were memories from her earlier life with Joanne which were not pleasant so he cleaned these away leaving happy memories with her mother at Christmas and birthdays. It would seem that Joanne never shared her daughter with her many men friends on these occasions. He lastly changed all her mental images of herself and her mother to be that of their new bodies.

Lottie said “That felt nice I could feel some of my memories going away and others were changing to make me comfortable with me as I am, thank you daddy”.

George hugged them both and he relaxed on the settee and they all fell asleep. They were still asleep when Joanne and Kathy returned. They were both wearing latex under coats and as they took their coats off Kathy moved to embrace Joanne and kissed her saying “I could not be happier, your voice and talent are outstanding, I could never do that I would be to embarassed to stand up in front of an audience”. Joanne replied “I love having you around, you seem to know instinctively how I can get the best sound you have to stay and be my voice coach” returning the hug.

George opened his eyes and said “I’m glad it has worked out with you two, how did it go today. Joanne said “I have my own personal voice coach and I have learnt seven new songs that are even better than Tuesday night. Today has been fabulous what have you been doing”. George said “Perhaps the girls will fill you in later I am going back to sleep with my favourite little ladies wake me when dinner is ready” then he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

The girls worked together to prepare the dinner and using the produce bought in Bristol and produced roast beef Yorkshire pudding and five different vegetables.

Lottie woke up when she smelt the meet cooking and extricated herself from her father. She went over to her mother and hugged her close, her mother looked down and asked “What brought this on”. Lottie replied “Daddy learnt a new skill today and he reminded me how much I love you and I’d just like to thank you for being you” Joanne said “What happened to today first Kathy then you, what is daddies new talent.

Lottie relayed the whole story and included what he had done to Wendy and her.

Joanne said “What do you remember of our life before we met George”. Lottie replied “You and I as we are now on every Christmas and birthday since I was five year old. I can remember what I learnt at school but not who I was at school with or where I went to school. Joanne said “It wasn’t a nice school and you were bullied a lot. He seams to have cleaned out all your bad memories. I am glad he left “me” in there” said Joanne.

“Why would he take you out he loves you” said Lottie. Kathy said “I wonder what he did to Wendy and whether I am still in her mind. Joanne said “What ever he did it would be for Wendy’s benefit to be a full member of the family”. Kathy replied sadly “That was a nice way to say that you think he has left me out”.

George said “Think he has what”? Joanne replied “Lottie has told us about your day and your new talent and her cleansing and Kathy was wondering what had been done to Wendy”. George looked at Lottie and asked “You know which memories were removed, that is very interesting”. That device of mine has done more than build new nerves I think we have witnessed the next evolution of the human race. When I was in her mind I could see things that I have not seen in anyone else. I think I will be able to teach her how to harness a talent much bigger that mine.

Wendy stirred and said “What am I missing you all look like you have won the lottery”. George said “Wendy your mother is in need of a cuddle she is feeling neglected”. Wendy stood up and flew into Kathy’s arms saying “Mum you know I will always love you even though Joanne is my other mother”. Kathy smiled and said “Wendy I will always love you. I wasn’t the best mother before I met George and don’t want to loose you now I’ve got the chance to become a better person”.

George said “That’s enough, get the dinner on or I’ll turn you all into a dogs and I’ll spend all day throwing balls for you to fetch”. Everybody laughed and started serving up the roast. Joanne asked George if he would like to carve and he accepted the duty.

To be continued