The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 4

After a good meal, they all sat down in the comfortable chairs and George asked Joanne if she was happy with her memories and she replied that it was the bad and good memories that made her who she was and she would like to keep it all, warts and everything. George looked at Kathy and asked if she was happy. Kathy said, very coyly “I would like to lose the heart ache associated with Wendy’s accident and I just want to be what you would like me to be”.

George said, “That is a very dangerous thing to say to an evil mind controller”. Kathy replied, “If I ever meet an evil Mind Controller I’ll bare that in mind.

George smiled as he looked into Kathy he could see what his transmitter had done it was very untidy and quite viscous. He cleaned all the changes so they were complete and would not cause trouble in later life, then began going through the memories of her old life and although most were not happy he considered them character building and left them untouched.

When he had finished Kathy said, “I don’t feel any different”. George replied “I didn’t do much, you haven’t had a very happy life but there were no nightmares and all your memories make you who you are”. Kathy continued, “I’m glad you like me as I am, being here with you all makes me the happiest I have ever been.

Wendy was sitting in the corner of the settee when she suddenly got down on all four and barked. Kathy and Joanne looked at George and George looked at Lottie. Lottie screamed, “I did it”. The big trick now it to bring her back” said, George, Lottie concentrated and Wendy got up sat were she was and said, “What happened there I was watching myself but not in control”. Lottie rushed over to her and hugged her saying “I’m sorry I was just trying to do something and that idea came in to my head, I promise I won’t do it again”.

George stood up and said, “New rule no mental intrusions into family members without their permission. There are enough people outside to practice with”.

Lottie pulled Wendy up and said, “Let’s go for a walk”. George said, be careful out there start small and build it up”.

Joanne exclaimed, “I hope we haven’t created a monster”. George said, “I think I am able to repair most things until she learns to control it then she will be controlling me”

Joanne continued, “Does that not scare you to death”. George replied, “Love can conker all, we just have to love her”. Joanne said, “That’s easy”.

Outside Wendy and Lottie were walking hand in hand across the grass to some boys playing football. One talented prima donna would not give up the ball. Lottie focused her mind on him and instructed him to hand it on to anyone on his team who shouted “to me”. Suddenly the game became more team focused and much more enjoyable to watch. Lottie and Wendy walked on down a line of caravans.

They passed a group of teenagers having a bar-b-q and one of them shouted a rude remark at the girls. He was aiming his remark at the gorgeous 11-year-old Wendy, but it was Lottie, who responded and she took away his bladder control as he felt his pee running down his leg making his jeans all wet he shouted shit and ran to the toilet. Lottie thought if that is what you want ok and took away his bowel control. He did not make it to the toilet. As the girls walked on Wendy said, “What did you do”? Lottie said, “He now has the bladder and bowels of a baby”. Don’t you think that was rather excessive George will not like that”? Lottie thought and made Wendy her unwitting accomplice in anything she did, saying, “What did you say”. Wendy said, “I didn’t say anything”. Lottie continued, “Ok must have miss heard. Let’s go to the shop, I want to try someone selling me something”. Wendy said, “OK do we get things for free then”. Lottie replies, “That’s the idea”.

They walked hand in hand to the camp shop which, was a small mini market selling most things a caravan user would want. When they got inside there was a family of four Mother, Father and what looked like five or six year old twins. The twins were trying to persuade mum to buy them buckets and spades and mum was not having any of it. Lottie “persuaded the mother to do what ever the twins wanted and they got their bucket and spade.

The father turned to remonstrate with his wife and Lottie made him very subservient to her. He stopped arguing and paid for the beach toys along with his newspaper and cigarettes. Wendy picked up a large beach ball and a pair of sunglasses. Lottie had her eye on an expensive top she was about to explain mentally to the sales assistant why they should pay when she forgot what she was doing there, She turned around to find George behind her. He paid for Wendy’s items and asked Lottie “did you not want anything”, Lottie said, no I’m fine thanks”. They all walked out together and George said, “Who has been a naughty girl then”. He looked at Wendy and asked, “What has she been doing then”, Wendy replied “Nothing at all, we have just been for a walk”.

George looked into Wendy’s mind and was shocked at the damage. He was putting it right when he felt something push against his mind. This was a new feeling and one he was not prepared for however, with the size of his brain and his outstanding IQ, he was very quickly able to determine what was being attempted and he found he could block it easily.

He turned to look at Lottie and pushed back, he could see she was not expecting it and could not put up any defence George gained access and discovered all that had happened. He found while he was there the area of the brain that was generating her mental energy and he ring fenced it with a very sturdy block and immediately felt her presence disappear. George turned to Wendy and said, “Let’s go and put the world right. Lottie stood there trying to project her mind but nothing happened.

By the time she had realised what had happened, Wendy and George were quite away in front. George had reached the caravan with the twins in and reached out with his psychic and fixed the wife it was not right letting five-year-old run the home, although, he did nothing to change the husband’s situation.

Wendy led him on to the bar-b-q and George found the boy with the problem he was sitting by him self in very wet and smelly jeans. George looked in his mind and did not like what he found so he only fixed his bowel control. As they were walking to the football match, Lottie caught up and said, “I’m sorry I was just testing my ability”. George turned to Lottie and said, “I don’t wish to hear anything from you, if you want to tag along please be quiet, now Wendy who is next. She replied, “One of the boys playing football, although it was a much better game after Lottie did her stuff. OK let us go and see. All three walked to the football match George held out his hand to Lottie and she took it without a word. He held Wendy in his other hand so they walked three abreast. When they got to the match, it was just ending and one of the boys was walking away from the group. Wendy said, “that’s him, it was like it was his ball and he didn’t need a team around him.

They turned to cut him off and George asked him “Did you have a good game”. The boy replied, “No they are a bunch of losers they shout for the ball I pass it and then they lose possession. We gave the game away. George using his psychic he made it so he did not have to pass the ball but would try to be a better team player next time. The boy continued on his way and George and the girls walked back to towards their caravan.

As they entered, Joanne and Kathy were obviously planning something; they became very silent when the three entered. Wendy ran up to Kathy first then Joanne and kissed them both. Lottie did not give anyone eye contact and sat in the corner silently. Joanne looked ah her and said, “What has happened, are you in the dog house”. George responded saying “She over starched herself and caused quite a bit of lateral damage. Everything is a little better now but I am not ready to discuss it with Charlotte. His making use of “Charlotte” hurt Lottie more than, anything. This man had given her legs that work and psychic powers and she had disappointed him. She moved slowly to where he was sitting and putting her arms around his neck whispered “Sorry”! Please don’t hate me I couldn’t stand it, you mean so much to me and if I have disappointed you I am really sorry”.

George looked at her eye-to-eye and said, “I don’t hate you, it may have been my fault for letting you loose so early and I need time to think of the correct response. So please just sit quietly until I am ready”.

Lottie moved away from George and to her mother where she burst into tears. George didn’t want that either so he got up and left the caravan,

Kathy moved across to Joanne and they both hugged Lottie. After a few minutes, she stopped crying and said, “I can’t believe I did that, what am I going to do now”. Wendy moved to the group and hugged her, saying, “Whatever we do, we do it together”. Lottie said, “Are you saying that because I made you”. Wendy replied, “No George fixed that, I just know that I love you big sister and if you want to play with my brain again, just don’t be so brutal”.

Lottie hugged her sister back and said, “I had no sense of being brutal I had no feedback so I could not judge what power was needed. I now think I know what George wanted me to do. I should have started slow and gentle to find my strength. Now I will never know but perhaps that is best.

Joanne asked, “What makes you think you’ll never know”. I tried to influence George but the more I pushed the more powerful he became and in the end he just turned off my ability”. Joanne said, “I’m sure he didn’t turn is off, he will have made you unable to use it until he has a plan”.

Kathy said, “I will go and find him”. Putting her rubber coat over her maid’s uniform she left the van, she looked everywhere on the site and fond no sign of him so she walked down the road to the pub. She found him in the corner by himself with a full pint in front of him, had not taken a sip, he was just staring at it. Kathy sat down beside him and put her hand on his saying nothing. After five or six minutes he turned and asked her if she would like a drink”. Kathy said, “She please can I have a G and T. George got up and went to the bar while he did two men sidled up to her.

The first one said, “You are an extremely attractive woman and wearing that coat makes you a dream come true”. Kathy said, “If I were you boys I would back of my husband can be very jealous. The second one said, “I can take him any day lady why don’t you come with us and we will give you a real good time.

George had seen their approach in the mirror behind the bar and was waiting for one to touch her. Kathy seamed very self-assured and was holding her own. She replied to the man’s question and said, “You may think you can take him but if you lay on finger on me I will cut your balls off, now run along before someone gets hurt”. The two men realised she was not a pushover and they did not want to make a scene in the pub. The second man whispered, “Let’s wait outside” and they both left.

George returned with the Gin and Tonic and said, “Did your playmates not what to stay”. Kathy said, “I think they are waiting outside”. George said, “I thought as much, you are a very attractive woman and in that getup you will attract all the wrong people. Kathy said, “If you hadn’t have been here I wouldn’t have known what to do”. George replied, “That ok, I will always be there for you”. Kathy asked are you any further forward on the Lottie front”’. George replied, “I am nearly there but I’m looking for the right starting point”. Kathy continued “She may be there before you are, she was talking before I came looking for you about what she should have done. It sounded to me like she has learned a very important lesson already”.

George started drinking his pint and said, “What were you two scheming about when we came back”. Kathy replied, “You must respect our secrecy and wait to see, or I tell you and then tell Joanne that you know and she will cancel her idea”.

George said, “You are becoming a very strong person, I like it, do you want another or are you ready for those outside. Kathy said, “If it’s alright with you I would like another”. “Not a problem” replied George, got up, and walked over to the bar. Keeping an eye on Kathy, he ordered another round.

He was half way across the room with a drink in each hand when he glanced something shiny out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see one of Kathy’s men wielding a knife in his direction George instinctively pushed his mind towards the man not as a series of thought just a blind rage and the power knocked the man back across the room. He fell very badly and there was blood coming from a wound in his side. George continued to the table and put both drinks on the table. Kathy asked, “What happened then, there seems to be a commotion, and was that one of my admirers. George said, “This mind thing is getting more interesting I just caused him to fly across the room, he was coming for me with a knife”. Kathy said, “Is that kinetic energy, then you are becoming even stronger. Lottie said, that when she was trying to influence you with her mind the harder she pushed to more powerful you became until you became so powerful you just switched her off”. George said, “It was rather weird I felt her trying to push something in and at first I did know how to respond then I found a way to block her attempt and as she pushed my block increased to match it

They were still talking about his developing talent when the Ambulance and Police arrived on scene at the same time. One of the policemen shouted to get everyone’s attention and asked if anyone saw anything nobody responded so he went over to the landlady and asked her what happened. She said, “I had just served that gentleman there “Pointing at George “with his drinks and he went back to his table carrying a drink in both hands and I saw him put them down I was watching him so I didn’t see what happened, but what ever it was, it didn’t occur at this end of the bar.

The police officer walked to George and asked if he saw anything. George said, “I saw him carrying a knife and then someone must have hit him because he flew back and I didn’t see the knife after that. The police officer said, “A knife was sticking in his side”. George said, “Well I have no idea unless he fell on his own knife. Who ever hit him knocked him flying so they couldn’t have stuck a knife in and I saw no one follow him down”.

“And you young lady what did you see”. “I saw him earlier with another man they came over to me while George was at the bar getting the previous round of drinks and they were not happy when I told them to get lost” replied Kathy.

“Well you will all have to stay here until the inspector arrives,” said, the police officer walking over to speak to someone else.

George and Kathy continued to discuss, this occurrence and George surmised, “perhaps my mind has been getting stronger all the time since I first noticed it two days ago, the thing is how do, I test it”. He sat silently sipping his pint and then he exclaimed, “Got it”. He concentrated and played a scenario in his mind and then projected it but not at anyone in particular his scenario was that the man’s partner, who was sitting in the far corner of the bar, did it. He relaxed and waited then someone attracted the police officer and obviously pointed the finger at the man George has implicated. Then many people around the man started pointing at him and shouting he did it.

Kathy said, “What happened”. George said, “It appears I can now influence a whole group of people with a single thought”. The police were man handling the alleged perpetrator out of the door. When they had taken him out, one of them came back in and said, “Please provide your name and addresses before you leave and after that you are free to go. Someone will contact each and every one of you in order to get a statement at a later time”.

George finished his drink, waited for Kathy to finish hers, and then said, “Should we go”. Kathy said, “are we going to give our names”. George replied “No”. They walked straight out of the door and George projecting an image of them writing there names and addresses. The Policeman stood aside to let them leave saying thank you and someone will be in touch”. George replied “No problem” and the walked off with Kathy’s arm though his. When they were far enough away from the police officer Kathy said, “I got your mental image of us both writing our details in the book. That is some talent you have there is it had not have been me I would have believed that completely. By the way, have you decided what to do about Lottie”?

George said, “Yes but not until tomorrow. I need a rest now. My mind is getting stronger but my body is still weak, I need a rest”. Kathy said, “Surely someone as powerful as you could make your own body stronger”. George said, “You may be right getting Lottie’s legs working was a lot to do with my conviction rather than that silly device. I arrived at that conclusion this morning. My device could not have made such a dramatic result in that time frame it should have taken about a week to achieve that improvement in her muscle development”.

Kathy said, “Does Lottie know do you think”. George replied, “No she wouldn’t have known what to expect”

As they arrived at the caravan George said, “You go in I’ll sleep in my old van tonight I’ve a lot to think about”. Kathy kissed him and said, “If there is one person that I think can handle this, it’s you; I’ll see you in the morning unless you want some company over there”. George said, “Thank you but no, I need time by myself”. Kathy went into the van and George went back to his old home from home.

When Kathy came into the caravan, Joanne was waiting and said, “Did you find him”. Kathy replied “Yes but have I got a story to tell”. Wendy lifted her head off her pillow and said, “Where is daddy, and can I listen to this story”. Joanne said, “See if Lottie is awake, perhaps we should all hear it”. Wendy sshook Lottie and said, “Wakeup you won’t what to miss this”. Lottie rubbed her eyes and sat up Wendy went across into her bunk and snuggled up to her.

Kathy sat on the end of there bunk and started her narrative. She left nothing out and even told Lottie was George had said, on the way back”. Joanne said, “I hope he is alright, that is some burden he is carrying”. Lottie jumped out of bed and said, “I am going to see” and before anyone could stop her she was out of the caravan in her pyjamas. There was alight on in Georges caravan and she ran to the door and knocked gently, when George opened the door she rushed in under his legs and when he turned around she jumped up and gave him a big hug saying “thank you for everything and I am sorry I did not understand”.

As he stood there looking at her she closed and locked the door and jumped into his bed and said, “You are not sleeping alone tonight. I have made a new family rule. All disputes have to be settled before bedtime unless the disputed couple sleep together”.

He did not move so she said, “Now come to bed and give me a cuddle, having you mad at me is much worse that being stuck in a wheelchair”. He smiled and started to get undressed down to his y-fronts, and then he climbed into bed with Lottie.

They talked for a while and as it became much easier for both of them, she snuggled down and closed her eyes, he turned off the light and he too was soon asleep.

To be continued