The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 5

Next morning Lottie awoke first and snuggled into his body as if she were trying to get inside. Her movement woke George and she said, “What can I get you master”. George smiled and said, “Bacon, egg, mushrooms and black coffee”. She jumped out of bed and said, “Your wish is my command master”. At first George was worried that his subconscious has done something in the night but when he checked her mind there was nothing wrong except his block on her telepathic abilities. He left that untouched and said, “OK go slave while I have a shower”.

She once again ran out in her pyjamas and met Wendy sitting in the caravan door. Lottie kissed her and then ran inside to pass daddy’s message on. As soon as she has told her mothers, Joanne called out to Wendy and giving her some money asked her to run to the shop. Lottie ran for the shower as Wendy did the stores run and they both emerged at the same time Wendy put the bacon eggs and mushrooms on the kitchen worktop as Lottie was throwing clothes on. She had dressed in pink top and white jeans when she asked Joanne if the latex thing was a George thing. Kathy replied saying “no that was mine and Wendy’s, well mine I suppose I just assumed Wendy went for it, but it was always my fetish”. Wendy announced, “I did it for you at the beginning but after a while I was definitely doing it for myself.

Lottie said, “Pity, if it was for George I’d wear it all the time but as it’s not I’ll wear it in the evening”. Kathy has the bacon and eggs cooking so sent the girls to fetch George. As they ran to Georges caravan Wendy asked, “Have you two made it up”. Lottie replied, “I am not completely sure but I hope so, I can’t bear to see him angry with me”.

They knocked and as George opened the door Lottie said, “Your breakfast is ready master”. George reached out and held both girls and as he stepped down from the caravan, he picked them both up and carried them across to the bigger van.

He put Wendy down on the top step and carried Lottie in and as he sat down, he manoeuvred her across his knee with her bum uppermost. He gave her two hard smacks to which she did not squeak then he put her dawn saying “Now we are square”. Lottie stood up rubbing her bum and then kissed him saying “Thank you Master”

Kathy shouted, “Come and get it”. George sat down to his requested breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it. After he had eaten it, he stood up and asked Joanne and Kathy what they thought as he did a twirl. Kathy said, “That looks better what else, have you done”. George said, “I reduced the fat, increased the muscle density and fixed my back. I feel so much better and thank you, for the lovely breakfast I think I needed it.

Joanne said, “If you can do that to you, can you fix my nose”. George concentrated while Joanne sat on the settee; the Wendy shouted with glee, “Look Lottie your mum is beautiful like my mum. Joanne jumped up to look in the bathroom mirror and came back out to George giving him a big hug. While she was hugging him, she squealed as he tweaked bits of her body he did not make her outstanding like Kathy but he turned her into an extremely attractive woman.

George said, “That should improve your singing career and don’t forget we are both on tonight”.

Joanne said, “I don’t want to put the dampers on our lovely talented family but the girls will have to go back to school next week and we have nowhere to live”.

George said, “My contract here runs for a further three weeks and I’d like you to stay. With regard to school that is already taken care of, I called my agent yesterday and told him I had met a woman with two children and I was bringing them home. I asked him to enrol them both in the school in the village and that they would be there this weekend. Kathy I want you to go with the girls to my house, I think you will like it there are twenty two bedrooms and 120 acres of garden.

There is a uniform shop in the nearby town and my agent will take you there on Saturday. Kathy said, “what names have then been enrolled under!. I put them both under my name. Joanne said, “What is your name all we know is George even on your billboard it just says George. If I am to be Mrs George, I would like to know what my surname would be. George replied, “Townsend, my full title is The Right Honourable Sir George Townsend. You my beautiful wife-to-be, will become Lady Townsend.

I have already set the wheels in motion to adopt both Lottie and Wendy and as soon as our contract here is finished, we can all live happily ever after. Kathy injected “How do we get to your home wherever it is and what do we do for money”. “I have arranged for Rupert my secretary / agent to come here in my other Land Rover and take my workshop and you three back with him on Saturday. We will join you in three weeks and by that time, you girls will have every boy in the village begging you for a date.

What have you told your Agent about me what roll to I have to play. As far as Rupert is concerned you are the mother of Wendy and the sister of Joanne and will be our live-in Nanny, surrogate mother, house keeper, cook and bed warmer”. Kathy said, “and who’s bed with I be warming”. George replied, “Mine on Monday’s Thursday and Saturday”. Joanne said, “And what will I we doing on Monday Thursday and Saturday”. George replied, “Those are your days in the dungeon where you will dressed from head to toe in latex and stimulated with vibrating dildos while you are locked into the most extreme bondage you can endure”.

Joanne said, “I think I want out of this marriage Latex isn’t my thing it’s Kathy’s”.. George said, “That’s aright Kathy will be in the dungeon for the other four nights per week. Joanne said, “I still think I want out I don’t think I will like bondage at all”.

George said, “Don’t worry I can be quite persuasive when it come to what you want or I want, but if you are really sure Kathy will have to spend seven night in the dungeon every week.

Kathy said, “I could manage six but I don’t want to loose my bed warming duty”. George said, “Well you will have to persuade Joanne to give you a break”.

Joanne said, “If I have to allow another woman in my husband’s bed do I have to take her place”. George said, “This argument is not going to get settled with out a little persuasion”. He looked into Joanne’s mind and tweaked, her love of latex and bondage, and then made her forget she ever disliked it. Since he had seen both his women wearing Latex he had decided he liked it”. He turned to face Kathy and asked, “Are you happy with your arrangement for Saturday and have you any more questions”. While he was saying that, Joanne had disappeared into the bedroom to change into latex.

Kathy said, “I have no questions I think you have everything covered, does this dungeon exist or is it your fantasy”. George said, “I have a dungeon and someone who could make it what she wanted. Baring in mind that she has to get her mistress to stay overnight in there so she can undertake her bed warming duties”

Just then Joanne reappeared wearing a latex hobble dress and high heels. George picked her up and said, “You look good enough to marry come and give me a kiss future Lady Townsend”.

Wendy whispered to Lottie “I think this latex thing started as my mother’s but George seems to have taken over, should we get changed” They both went into the master bedroom where all the latex had been stored and each got changed into a latex catsuit, Wendy’s was green and Lottie’s was yellow and black . As they both emerged onto the main part of the caravan George exclaimed, “I will need to make the dungeon bigger, hmm, I wonder if the uniform shop does latex school uniforms”

Kathy said, “I know a shop that sells latex school uniforms along with every other fetish combination, Have you ever tried latex George”. George replied “only when it had been on you or Joanne”.

Wendy and Lottie went over to George and started rubbing their latex covered bodies against his. George luxuriated in the sensual feeling of the two young bodies and could feel him getting aroused. Looking around he observed Joanne in a long dress and Kathy in her short maid’s skirt. Without using his hands, he lifted the two girls off him and deposited them on the bunk, then picked Kathy up and floated her over to him. His zip in his trousers came down by it self and his cock staked out as he lowered Kathy on to it. He moved into her mind and took control so she provided him with the most perfect and selfish wank with her body. Just as he was about to come he caused her to orgasm with a huge climax. After he was spent he floated her off and laid an unconscious female gently in the spare bunk.

Joanne said, “What was that and was I superfluous to this family”. “Not at all my love, that was a purely a selfish sexual relief. You can have me tonight and all night but I could turn your mind off” I am going to have to be very careful I feel that my power is taking over. If I open my mind, I can hear everyone on this campsite and beyond. Where will it end”. Joanne held him and said, “Wherever it takes you, you will always have us and you can do what ever you want to any of us”.

George sat there and listened to the minds of those around him. He would have to be very careful otherwise he would become like Lottie. He was going to have to learn self-discipline. He might be omnipotent but that did not mean he had to take over the world. As he contemplated his next action, he decided he had to test the limits of his power so he devised a number of experiments.

The first one was to see how far he could spread his mind. He thought of his sister in Glasgow some 400 miles away after two or three seconds he could sense her thoughts and found her doing one of her lectures at the Strathclyde University were she was the newly appointed Professor of Astrophysics, he wanted to test his control at that distance but did not want to embarrass her. He decided the she should drop her notes and then bend down to pick them up.

He stayed in her mind as she interrupted her lecture to retrieve the notes from the floor and he could feel her tweed skirt rubbing against her thighs.

He decided to leave her there so backed out and moved around her assembled students. He could sense there were many minds in the room and settled on a young female, he wanted to test creation of matter out of what ever. He ploughed through her mind and established her name was Jane and she was a young pretty girl in a cotton top and mini skirt. He wondered if you could manipulate her knickers and took the image of herself as she put them on that morning and concentrated on changing their structure to become latex and as he felt the change taking place he extended to latex into two large plugs. He knew it was working because he could feel her astonishment at the things happening under her skirt. He kept her calm so she would not shout out. When he had finished the change he altered the material to be indestructible and with a permanent built-in vibration. Leaving her mind he moved to someone close by so as to watch her.. She was very young and pretty and she had stopped taking notes the look on her face was one of surprise with arousal. He decided he had experimented enough so withdrew back to Weston Super-Mare. The other four were sitting watching him and Joanne said, “And where have you been, that was some smile that crept onto your lovely face while you were concentrating”. George told them what he had done and how it felt. Wendy and Lottie were astonished at the growth of his power and he said, “Just remember girls when your teachers look at you in class it could be me keeping an eye on you”.

Lottie said, “that is definitely scary were will this end”. George replied standing up “what happens if—”. Then his clothes matter morphed into latex. He took Joanne by the hand and said, let us go for a walk. The girls said, “can we come too”, George said, “of course you can”.

Wendy took Joanne’s hand, Lottie took George’s, and they all walked across the site together. George thought that two 11 year olds in latex cat suits looked extreme, so he morphed them into latex dresses with three-quarter length sleeves and a flared skirt that came down to just above their knees. Both girls were conscious of the clothes changing but acted as if it happened every day.

After they had walked a hundred yards and no one had paid them any attention Joanne said, “Are you doing something”. George said, “Not that I know of. Then he concentrated more and said, “Maybe”, he had just realised he was broadcasting an every thing is normal message. He consciously stopped broadcasting and people started to take notice.

Two teenagers walked up to them and said, “Are you in a special group or is this personal choice. Lottie replied “Personal choice, it feels lovely against the skin you should try it”. The two teenagers were lost for a reply so they just trotted off. No one else was brave enough to question a family of four and they walked all the way to the entertainment complex. There they met the show compare and George said, Joanne would sing four numbers and then he would do his act but tonight he was going to include a little magic. The compare knew he was would always make it up with his hypnotism if his magic failed so approved the change.

Joanne said, she would like to practice so they all went into the concert hall and George put a backing track on. Joanne sang and her rendition of the song was faultless. George said, “Your voice always gives me goose bumps. That was fantastic”. They started to walk to the door when two men walked in. One of them was the uninjured man from the previous night and the other was a very big bounder of a man. The man from the previous night said, “That’s him but this is not the woman”. The big man replied “Doesn’t matter she will do”.

George said, “What can I do for you”. The big man said, “You can do nothing and he pulled a gun from his pocket and pointed it at George. George didn’t flinch he had already entered the man’s mind and had made it impossible for him to pull the trigger if it was pointed and any of his family. In his head he also found that that they had been to the caravan first and Kathy was bound up in the boot of their car. George became angry at this and blood started running from the big man’s ears and nose. The other man drew his gun and was about to point it at him when George decided enough was enough and they shot each other. The smaller of the two died instantly but the big man was just wounded, however George continued to put pressure on his brain until he fell down dead also.

George turned to the girls as a set of keys arose up out of one of the dead man’s pockets and said, “Take these and find a car that they fit, you will find Kathy in the boot”.

Taking his mobile out of his pocket, he called the police and reported the shooting and attempted kidnap. He then told Joanne to go and make sure Kathy was alright while he stayed there and waited for the Police. Before Joanne could exit Lottie came running in and said, “Come quickly Kathy is hurt badly” George ran following Lottie and found Kathy lying in the back of a Ford Mondeo, she was unconscious and lying at a very odd way. George moved into her mind and did not like what he found, most of her mental processes had shut down this was not sleep something was very wrong. He moved his mind through her body and eventually found a drug in her system after working out what it was he neutralised it. Going back to her mind he helped to start-up he mental processes and her body uncurled from its unnatural position.

A crowd had gathered while he had been staring at her but he was now able to lift her out and everyone cheered. He carried her in his arms back to the caravan and laid her on the master bed. She was looking at him but did not say a word George sat holding her hand as he heard the Police siren approaching. He once again checked her vital signs and pushed the hurt out of her forward thoughts. He told her to rest and that he would be back and no one would hurt her ever again. The police car was parked outside the concert hall and there was a crowd of people all giving there version of what happened. George told the girls to stay with Kathy and not to let her get up until he came back, He took hold of Lottie’s head in his hands and removed the block on her abilities that said, “You are in charge until I get back”. She responded telepathically and said, “Thanks dad, I’ll do it right from now on”.

George left the caravan and commenced his walk back to the concert hall and the waiting police. Joanne was talking to the inspector and George listened in on what she was saying so as not to contradict her. Joanne had said, that the two men burst in and threatened them all saying they were going to take her. Then the big one with the gun started to look odd his nose and ears were bleeding then the other man pointed his gun at he first one and they both pulled the trigger. The smaller on went down immediately and the big man fell down after two or thee minutes. She went on to say that, George was worried about Kathy because that would be the only way they could know were we were so he took the car keys from the small one and sent the girls out to check out the car. Lottie had retuned minutes later saying they had found Kathy and were worried something was wrong so George went to investigate and I stayed her to answer your questions.

As she finished one of the constables brought George into the Concert hall. The inspector asks how Kathy was. George replied he was concerned for a while but she seems to be recovering slowly. It will take a while before she is right, that was a very harrowing experience for her she had almost suffocated in the boot of the car.

The inspector asked should she go to hospital for a check up. George replied what she needs most is the love and support from her family.

The Inspector asked “Perhaps you can indulge me I am a little confused regarding your family, would you like to explain”. George replied, “There is nothing to explain this attractive person here is my fiancée and her daughter is Lottie and Kathy is a lost sole who has become our House keeper, maid, cook and nanny, her daughter is Wendy. I plan to adopt both children and keep both ladies, if that alright with you inspector. “One last thing” said, the inspector “I see you are all wearing latex and your maid was in a fetish latex French maid outfit was that your idea sir”. “No” said, George “Kathy is the long time rubber fetishist and Joanne here discovered it at he start of this week and I took to wearing it for the first time today”.

“And what about the girls then” asked the inspector. George responded “Wendy had been wearing latex at home with Kathy for quite a while and lent some clothes for Lottie to try and Lottie hasn’t said, whether she likes it or not but she has been wearing it on and off all week. Can I ask what this has to do with your investigation”? The Policeman replied “You may and as far as I know the interest of these men and the man that was injured down the road, last night is a nightclub and prostitution ring that specialises in latex. Now do you see the connection”. George said, “You said, someone was injured last night, where”. Down the road in the pub that was a scuffle between him and your small dead man”. George said, “I don’t understand if he was suspected of being involved in an affray yesterday, what he was doing at liberty today. The inspector said, “You may well ask, but it probably means he has powerful friends”. George continued, “Are these so called powerful friends likely to follow up this attack on my family”.

The inspector said, “I dare say they might”. At this George became suspicious and looked into the inspectors mind, what he found were firm links between the three men and another man (Mr Big) and the inspector, he was in cahoots with these villains and it was he how had arranged the release of the dead man.

George opened his mind search and found Mr Big in a club in Bristol he was a big man and had a very doggy heart. His doctors had warned him to take it easy but he was a control freak. He felt he was unable to do this because he had many mindless drones working for him. George tightened his astral fist around Mr Big’s heart and it stopped. George Returned his consciousness to his surroundings then, turned to Joanne and said, “Come on dear we have finished here”.

George and Joanne left the concert hall and walked back through the crowd to the caravan. When they went inside they found Kathy a lot brighter and the two girls were playing Scrabble on the dinning room table. Joanne asked George what they were going to do about the dead men’s friends. George said, not to worry it was all in hand. Kathy tried to get up but George stopped her and went to sit beside her. She reached across and said, “Thank you they injected something onto me and every thing went very black”. George said, “I know I found it in your blood stream and neutralised it”. “I will have to find out what it is, but we won’t get any help from that policeman. George found he could not prevent himself reaching out into the mind if the inspector. He was driving his car and he was on the way to Bristol he had received a call about Mr big and with him out of the way the inspector was planning to takeover. He considered there was no one else who could or even would want to and he had plans especially for Kathy and Joanne, He also had different plans for George. George caused him to push his foot down on the gas peddle and when he was doing in excess of ninety mile per hour he close his eyes and took away his ability to open them again, he withdrew just as the sound of a crunch started.

George then went back mentally to the club in Bristol and felt around for any minds he found a room with three in and when he sank into one of them found a very frightened girl of a bout eighteen she was wearing unfamiliar clothes and she was wearing a mask with no eyeholes. She had been there for two days, her kidnapers were drugging her every six hours, and she was beginning to give in. The drug was some kind of hypnotic trance inducer and they kept telling her that she like being dressed in latex and giving men what they wanted.

George checked the other two and found similar stories one had been brought in this morning but the other was almost entirely brainwashed.

George told the others to stay in the caravan until he came back he had something to do. He drove to Bristol in Jeremy’s Land Rover and on the way; he was diverted off the motorway because of an accident. While driving he called Rupert and asked him to come as once, Rupert said, he would be there in three and a half hours. George followed the slow moving traffic up the A38 and eventually reached the outskirts of Bristol. He parked close to the club and he still felt the three girls in side, there also were two other minds, one was a woman and one was a man and they did not appear to be under any stress, so he assumed they would be staff.

He rang the bell on the staff entrance and the man came to answer the door. When he asked, what George wanted, George shut down his brain and he collapsed onto the floor? George closed the door and locked it he did not want to be surprised. He mentally followed the woman and was pleased to find her filling syringes with the drug for the girls in a back room when she had filled the last syringe she held it up to make sure there was no air in it and then George caused her to injected herself with all three syringes. She collapsed in the back room calling for her unconscious colleague. He did not come and George stepped over her sitting on the floor with a very vacant look on her face. In the back room, he found 10 full bottles of the drug and one that had been opened. Using his mental supremacy, he morphed the entire batch of the drug into a single tube of liquid and then pushed it all into the woman’s body. He expected her to OD but the drug wiped her free mind completely.

George found the three girls and released them the two that had been given the drug more then two or three times were quite docile and easy to direct the new girl was frantic and very volatile so he quelled her mind into a semi-sleep and directed them all out of the club and to his Land Rover. He sat them all in the back they were wearing thick black latex cat suits with built in boots and a kind of gas mask the suite had no arms. George thought this it must be some kind of weird bondage suite. He strapped them all in and drove them back to the caravan. The Motorway was still closed so he took nearly an hour and a half to get back.

When he pulled into the campsite, he was beginning to feel hungry. He parked right by the caravan door and leaving the three girls in the van went inside he was surprised to see a man’s body lying on the floor just inside the door and a gun sitting on the table. Lottie ran to George and said, “I am sorry I pushed too hard again he wanted Mum and Kathy to go with him and I tried to stop him. I think he is dead.

George sent out his broadcast a message saying he was invisible and carried the man to his old caravan. On the way across the road he considered his options and thought “If I can create matter, can I get rid of this” he concentrated and laid the body on top of a rain drain. The body and clothes started to change in to water and soaked into the drain leaving no evidence at all. “Now that “He considered “This is a very useful trick”. On his way back, he stopped by his land rover and unbuckled the three girls then led them into the van with his girls.

They all looked at the three in bondage with questioning expressions but no one said anything. George said, to Kathy who was standing by the bathroom door would she like to undress them starting with the one he had subdued. Kathy found the zips were locked but George soon opened them so she continued to unzip the hood and pull it forward off her face, it was attached so it hung down across her ample breasts. Kathy then undid the back zip on the suite and pulled it down to release her arms. Her feet were guided out of the boots and then she was led to the bed were she lay down completely nude. George could see what a beauty she was very similar in features to Kathy but much younger.

While Kathy started to remove the suite from the next one George sat down with the nude one and brought her mind back up she started to become anxious so George pushed a calming wave into her and she relaxed.

The second naked girl was laid out with the first and Kathy moved to the third. The second one was the one George first found and she wasn’t completely brain washed although she was very confused.

When all thee girls were released George said, “What can you remember about your capture. The first girl to be released said, she was taken at Bristol Airport when she had gone to get a taxi. The taxi was fake and when she was only tree or four mile from the Airport a gas was pumped into the passenger compartment and she fell unconscious she woke up wearing that horrible suite,

The second one said, she remembered going home from college and a boy chatted-her-up at the bus stop. Before the bus came, a van pulled up along side the bus stop. A man got out, and the boy talking to me, pushed me into him and I was bundled into the back of the van where someone knocked my out with chloroform. When I awoke, I was wearing that, I did not like it at first but they kept injecting me with something and telling me I liked it and eventually I started to.

I am feeling a bit lost without it. George asked Kathy to find her something to wear. Kathy came out with the hobble dress the Joanne was wearing earlier. George got a strong feeling from Kathy, and when he looked inside her mind he found that Kathy was planning to persuade Joanne to try one of the bondage suites and then lock her in so she could have a night with George.

The girl put the dress on and her smile reappeared. George asked the third one and didn’t get an answer George looked into her mind and was surprised at what the drug had done the words spoken under the influence of the drug were hard wired across her memories they had wiped out huge chunks of her identity. He unpicked the words and tried to fill in the gaps with happy memories but there were too many. She was a mental battlefield with craters in her learning even her speech had been affected.

She looked very down hearted to George handed her the bondage suite she took off and she started to but it back on. Kathy helped her until it was all closed and locked. Kathy sat beside Joanne and George could hear her getting into her plan”.

The first girl has very little damage and her brain could easily be but right. When he had done as much as he could, he asked her if she had any family and was she prepared to contact them. She said, no she was on her own her Father died when she was seven and her mother died in a car accident the previous year. She said, I do not want to go back out there, my experience has shown me just how vulnerable I really am. Nobody would have looked for me for months.

George said, “ok but we will have to find someone to look after you, we are a bit full here” George heard a vehicle pull up out side his old caravan and he recognised the sound it was his Range Rover Sports with it’s supercharged V8. “In fact” continued George “I think your knight in shinning armour has just arrived. Lottie there is man in a Range Rover by my old van could you bring him here”.

Lottie ran out and walked up the young man standing by the Range Rover and said, “Are you looking for George”. The man said, “You must be Wendy or is it Lottie, yes I am here to see George”. Lottie replied “I’m Lottie and George is in that caravan are you Rupert”. Rupert said, “Yes I am, it’s lovely to meet you Lottie”, holding out his hand. Lottie shook it and led him into the caravan.

George and Rupert shook hands and George began to introduce every one. He started with Joanne who he introduced as his fiancée and Lottie as her daughter and the Kathy as miss everything and Wendy as her daughter. Rupert said, “the adoption papers were all drawn up and just needed every body’s signatures. And who do we have here”. George said, “These are your damsels in distress and you are their Knight in shinning armour”.

In the morning, I want you to take these three ladies, back with you in addition to Kathy and the girls. Joanne and I will stay here for a little while longer and then join you. Rupert sat beside the very attractive one and said, “and what is your name”. She replied “my name is Judith; George said, you will look after me”. Rupert replied “I certainly will, I was disappointed when he told me he was coming back with two lovely females but now I’ve got three, I don’t mind anymore”.

George said, there is a Chinese take away about four miles up the road would you like to take Judith and get some food enough to feed nine. Rupert held his hand out to Judith and she arose saying I can’t go out like this. Kathy passed Judith her rubber mac and said, put this on, then no one will know.

She put it on and Rupert and her departed. George went back into the mind of the one in the bondage suite and decided to rebuild her even if the original girl was lost her body could become a useful member of George’s society He reached out to the girl in Glasgow with her indestructible knickers on and copied her mind and then put it in the shell. He then went in and changed bits to make her unique and to like rubber bondage although he really didn’t need to do that. The girl in Glasgow had developed quite a liking for her new vibrating knickers. Her only worry was what would happen when she wants the toilet. George changed the knickers so it would absorb all her waste products and he grew them to cover all of her upper body to her neck and with a short sleeve. He made to latex material over breasts provide permanent stimulation so the suite would have more to feed upon.

George shivered and thought to himself “oh I am evil I wonder if she can continue her studies, I’ll have to ask my sister in a week or two”.

The girl in the bondage suite become mobile and George asked her if she wanted out. She shook her head and relaxed.

Kathy was still trying to persuade Joanne to try the bondage suite and seemed to be winning. George checked his fiancée and found that Lottie was at work easing her mother into it. George shook his head and turning to Wendy said, “And what would you like to do, this is your last night and I won’t see you for a couple of weeks”. Wendy said, “I would like to see Joanne in one of these suits”. George said, “OK after we have eaten”. Joanne said, “Only for a little while though”. George looked at Lottie and saw her smile evilly at her mother. George thought, “Three on to one, she doesn’t stand a chance and a night with Kathy before she goes would be very nice.

Kathy continued to work on Joanne and in the end Joanne capitulated and said, she would wear the suite without the mask.

Striping out of her clothes she stepped into the boots they were just big enough any smaller and it would have been painful, Kathy pulled up the suite and her arms were secured in their internal sleeves it was pull up over her shoulder and the zip closed. The mask hung down in the front waiting to be put on. Kathy manoeuvred Joanne to the dinning table and positioned her in the middle at the back. With Lottie and Wendy either side. Kathy led the other two and sat them at the table. There was room for eight at the table so Kathy decided she would eat her meal on her lap.

Shortly after every one was in place and the mask of the third girl had been removed. Rupert and Judith arrived back with four large bags of food.

Kathy sat Judith on the side next to her two escapees and Rupert on an end opposite George. Judith was pleased the third girl was ready to eat and bright eyed. Kathy took all the food out of the bags removed all the lids from the containers and put them on the table there were 10 choices of meal and six portions of rice and two of crispy noodles. When every one had filled there, plate Kathy filled a plate for her. Lottie fed Joanne and Judith fed Meredith.

They all had their fill and when they started to drift away from the table, Meredith asked for her hood to be put up and Lottie asked Joanne would you not like to try it with the mask on. Joanne said, “Perhaps in a little while first you have to help Kathy clean up. Judith said, “I’ll do that you two stay and look after your mum”.

Kathy and Judith cleaned everything in no time at all. As they worked together both George and Rupert watched them thinking that, apart from the age difference, they could be twins.

When every thing was away and the dining area was spick and span, Kathy disappeared into the bedroom and came back with a ball gag. George was about so say something when Lottie caught his eye and pretended to zip her mouth closed.

Rupert said, “This van won’t sleep nine and I’m tired, can I go and use your caravan”. “Certainly it’s a three berth so take two with you” replied George throwing him the keys. Rupert looked at Judith and she nodded and he also chooses Meredith in her bondage suit. The three of them departed leaving five in a six-berth van. Lottie said, to Joanne are you ready for the mask yet?

Joanne said, “You are getting very pushy miss I think I am ready for taking this whole thing off”.

Kathy circled around behind her and indicted the Lottie should ask her a question”. Lottie said, “So you want out of it now.” Joanne replied “Yes Pl—”, as Kathy plunged in the ball gag in and strapped it around her head so she couldn’t spit it out, as she pulled the mask on she whispered into Joanne’s ear, its your turn in the dungeon tonight. With the mask in hood completely zipped up Kathy locked the suite on with a small pad lock. Joanne shook her head violently, Lottie pushed into her head and told her to relax down and enjoy it. Joanne stopped struggling and relaxed back into the seat.

There was no concert tonight; the Police had cordoned off the hall because it was a crime scene. So George helped Kathy put the girls to bed and then the girl in the hobble dress whose name was Krista asked if she could steep like her pointing to Joanne. Kathy helped her to remove the hobble dress and put the bondage suite on. Before Kathy pulled the hood, Kristy said, “Gag”, Kathy when to find another gag and found one in Wendy’s drawer. She brought it back and popped into Krista’s mouth. With the hood up she looked like Joanne’s twin. Kathy converted the Dinning area into a double bed and made it up for Joanne and Krista. She guided Joanne and Krista on to the bed and covered them with a summer weight duvet. When everybody except George and Kathy was in bed, Kathy jumped into George’s arms. George carried her to the master bedroom and closed the door.

George and Kathy made love three or four times before both of them fell asleep.

Next morning Wendy awoke first and came through the door and jumpers into bed with Kathy and George. They did not stir so she snuggled down and went back to sleep.

Lottie was next a wake and she decided that George would need his favourite breakfast so got dressed and taking money from her mother purse set off for the shop.

Joanne was next to stir but she did not move, Lottie’s relax and enjoy command were still in her head so she luxuriated in her enclosed bondage.

George awoke, planning to mount Kathy again, but he found Wendy there, so got up and showered. He dressed in his latex shirt and trousers and walked out into the main caravan as Lottie came in with her shopping. Lottie said, “I’ve got breakfast for nine the kind you like daddy”.

George removed the Bondage suite from Krista and told her to take a shower and find something to wear. He reached for Joanne’s zip and found the pad lock so he picked her up and carried her to the main bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. She did not show any signs of being awake so George left her there.

He tidied up the Dinning area and re assembled the table laying it for eight. Kathy and Wendy woke when George deposited Joanne so Wendy made the bed around her and they both showered together. Rupert came in, as Kathy was making breakfast, with his two girls were in toe. George asked him if he had enjoyed his company and Rupert replied that he was in love with Judith. George checked in Judith’s mind and found a genuine likeness for Rupert but not love, so he tweaked her a bit to make her into Rupert’s love slave.

George asked, “How is Meredith this morning”. A voice came from behind the mask “Meredith would like to go to the loo and she is very hungry also”. “Rupert would you be so kind as to remove her bondage” continued George.

Rupert removed the mask and bondage suit and Meredith ran into the bathroom.

When she came out Rupert handed her a button though dress Kathy had given him and she quickly put in on. Breakfast was ready and all eight sat down around the table. George asked, “I wonder what is keeping Joanne; she is normally up when she starts hearing people moving about”. Lottie said, “That might be down to me, last night when Kathy was putting her Mask on she was struggling a lot so I pushed a Calm and Relax message at her. She didn’t calm down straight away so I pushed harder”. George said, “you have to give people time to assimilate your suggestions, it’s never instant”. Lottie replied, “Oops can you fix it”. “May be later, let’s finish breakfast first and get you people on your way, after breakfast you girls must help Kathy pack all your things, you don’t need suitcases just throw everything you want to take into my old van. You can sort it all out at the other end. George could feel panic rising in Krista and when he looked into her mind, he could see a lot of work that needed to be done to make her whole. Hw said to Rupert “There will only be six, Krista will have to stay here she needs more help to adjust fully”.

As Kathy was collecting all the clothes, George reminded her to leave some for Joanne. Kathy said, jokingly “I though she was happy with what she is wearing”. After a shot pause she continued “I’ve left five outfits, two coats and some bondage toys, I’ve also left three outfits for Krista”. George said, “That will do nicely, are you nearly ready”. Kathy said, “I just have to take these across and then we are done. Rupert already has the caravan hitched up and the girls are in the two seats in the back”. George went out and said, good-bye to everyone. He told them all that Kathy was in charge and if he should hear that some had not followed her instructions when he got there these responsible would be severely punished”. Looking at Lottie, he continued, “That mean you too”. When they were all sitting comfortable in the Range Rover, Rupert drove slowly out of the caravan park.

George stood waving them off and then returned to Krista and Joanne. He went into the bedroom and shook Joanne and all she did was a relaxed mmmm through the gag.

As she was in no immediate hurry to be released, he went back to Krista and asked her what was troubling her. She told him her memories were disjointed and she appeared to have two pasts. George told her what he had done after saying that he did not find enough of her own memories to build her up again.

She asked that he order her memories a bit better so she can identify between the two sets. George said, “I will try”. He concentrated and searched through her mind and this time he found a lot more of her old self. He decided to try and build on that and remove much of Glasgow lass as he could. It took almost 2 hours before he was satisfied that she would have mostly her own memories but able to use Glasgow lasses knowledge base.

When he came out he said, “How do you feel now”. Krista said, “Thank you I feel whole again only cleaver than I was”. George said, Good that was the part of your mind that had been destroyed all the things that you had learnt and without that I could not access all you old memories but with someone else’s knowledge base you can now access nearly all your old self so I removed the memories that were not yours. What would you like to do the choice is yours”. Krista said, “Ok if the choice is mine what are the choices that I can choose from”.

George said, “You can go back to what you were doing before you were kidnapped or you can move on to something new by your self. Or you can join out little community where we can make use of your new learning”.

Krista said, “I don’t want to go back t what I was doing I was in a dead end job that didn’t provide enough money to pay the rent. I do not fancy going it alone even though I have new knowledge, I have no experience of using my brain and I would need a helping hand. So the second option seems the best. I’ll join your community”.

George said, “That will be fine although it will mean staying here for two or three weeks”. Krista replied, “My new home is wherever you are, so staying here has no hardship”.

George said, “Good would you like to tidy up while I see to Joanne”. Leaving Krista cleaning the breakfast things and generally tiding up, George went into the bedroom. He lifted Joanne into a sitting position and removed the lock then unzipped the hood. Removing the hood, he undid the gag and Joanne smiled but did not say anything. George looked into her mind and saw instantly what Lottie had done. Her relaxed state had put her into a deep trance so deep she could not come out on her own. George said, “Joanne can you hear me and do you understand where you are”. Joanne replied in a very relaxed monotone “Yes I can hear you and I am in a trance a very deep trance”.

George considered he options and thought this an opportunity he could not resist.

He instructed Joanne “that she would always obey any instruction given by him Krista or Kathy and that she would always think that any instruction given were her own thoughts and she could not change these thoughts only the person giving the instruction could do that. He also instructed her that each night before she went to sleep she would get him, if he was there or Kathy if he was not, to be put her in severe bondage. She would not be able to sleep unless both her arms and legs were immobilised and there was a gag in her mouth.

He checked that she had understood these commands and when she indicated that she did, he instructed her to forget being hypnotised and that she had been happy to remain in the bondage suite all that time. Then he counted her out of the trance. When she awoke she said, before you take the rest of this suite off I need to be in the shower I appear to have wet my knickers or I would have if I had some on”.

George carried her to the shower and unzipped the suit. Leaving Joanne to wriggle out and clean the suite and her, George left the caravan to find any update on the status of the concert hall.

Krista had been listening outside the bedroom door while George was talking and wanted to try out his instruction. When Joanne came out of the shower and was dressed in a button through black latex dress, she walked into the main caravan to fine Krista sitting at the dinning room table. Joanne said, “Hello I thought you were going with Rupert”. Krista said, “You wanted me to stay to help you take care of George you didn’t think you were woman enough for him and your need for bondage is so demanding you wont have the time”. Joanne said, “Yes you are right I had forgotten, would you like to help me with my bondage now, I have been out far too long already”. Joanne rushed into the bedroom and came back with a leg stretcher bar of about fifteen inches and a pair of handcuffs. Krista fitted the leg iron and then the handcuff and asked, “what about a gag surely you want to be gagged all the time”. Joanne said, “the ball gag is on the bed” Krista got it and fitted it tightly she then guided Joanne back to the bedroom and laid her back on the bed saying “stay there until George comes to get you and when he does, don’t tell him what I said”

George spent an hour with the sites Entertainments Manager and they both agreed that the hall would be out of action for a week or more. George has suggested some outside entertainment but the manger had declined he had kept George on late because of his material and he made sure there were no children allowed in except George’s own.

They agreed to the break in service and the Manager apologised for the loss in wages. George therefore, decided he would terminate his contract there and then, it would be pointless this late in the season hanging around just in case. The Manager agreed and he settled Georges account.

George went back to his van feeling elated he would not have to try his stage routine with his new power, he could do untold damage. When he got back to the Caravan, he asked Krista where Joanne was and Krista said, “She’s lying down”. George thought that was odd so he looked inside Krista and laughed inwardly when he found what she had done. He removed any knowledge of the hypnotism and any desire to dominate Joanne. Although he forgot, it would have to be Krista who cancelled Joanne’s new instructions.

George went into the bedroom and Joanne looked at him when he came in, He asked her if she was all right and whether she wanted released. Joanne shook her head and it was then George realised he had it wrong. Leaving her on the bed, he went back to Krista and asked her to prepare the caravan for travel he said, “Things have changed and I am no longer needed here”.

Krista prepared every thing for the journey and asked what he wanted to do with Joanne. We should put her in the Discovery. While George lifted the legs on the caravan and hooked up the discovery Krista, guided Joanne still in her bondage and sat her in the back seat of the Discovery she put her belt on and said, “sit there quietly for journey while I sit in the front and chat up your boyfriend”.

When everything was stowed George got in and seeing how the passenger were placed started the journey slowly while he got used to the vehicle and caravan pair.

Krista asked, George what about him and how he became her rescuer. George did not tell her the whole story but covered the bit about the attempted kidnap and the subsequent falling out of thieves.

After and hour’s driving George pulled into some services and removed the bondage from Joanne. Joanne complained saying she liked it and wanted it back on. While Krista had gone to the toilet, George got into her mind but found hypnotic commands were very hard to find they were so far down in her subconscious it was almost impossible to locate, there was no structure down here just random thoughts but by chance he got lucky and found a link from Krista instruction. He followed this link and found his way to a place in the mind where the core of her mind resided and his instructions were embedded into this mass. He slowly unpicked them and as they started to unravel he found them all”. He withdrew from her mind and as he did she put her arms around him and said, “thank you, I thought I was going to be locked in these forever because it was me doing it and I could not change that want. What had happened?”

George told her about Lottie and his experiment that had gone a bit skew when Krista heard through the door. Joanne said, “I would like to do that to Krista one day” as she got out of the back and into the front with George.

While waiting for Krista George tried to link with Lottie and found her he said, hello in her brain and she responded telling him they were on the M41 heading towards the M1. George asked if everything was ok and Lottie told him that Rupert and Judith were in the font and they had not stopped talking for the past two hours Kathy and Meredith were both asleep and Wendy was playing on an electronic toy Rupert bought in a service station. George asked what he bought her and she told him nothing she had not wanted anything. George went on to tell her about Joanne and Lottie’s relax push together with all the consequences. When he had finished relaying all the details, he asked Lottie to be careful and mindful of the consequences.

George told her if she needed him, just contact him this way, although try not to do it while he was driving. He closed the link as Krista got in the back. Before he move off he asked Joanne if she wanted to put Krista into bondage and Joanne replied “not yet, there plenty of time for fun and gamed when we get home”.

George pulled out of the car park and joined the traffic on the M5 motorway

Joanne talked about general things as they drove and both she and George fell into an easy conversation like a couple with infinite trust.

Mean while Lottie was thinking about what George had told her and that she could grow up to be the world’s most formative hypnotist. She was desperate to try it out but she needed a plan. She had been thinking about this she had not told the others that George was only a couple of hours behind them.

She thought she would let them know, at the shop. She continued to think about what George had done in his act and she concluded she would kike to humiliate someone. She did not want to do it to any one in the car, al least not while they were all-together. She arrived at a plan to humiliate some random person at the next service stop and then made it known to Rupert that she needed the toilet. Rupert said, the next services were in about 15 minutes and asked if she could hang on until then”. Lottie said she could. So Rupert maintained his 50 miles per hour.

I took them just under the 15 minutes to reach the services and Lottie jumped out Kathy asked if she wanted someone to go with here and she replied, “No thanks I’ll be fine”. Leaving the vehicle she ran to the main building where to toilets, were bound to be. All the way to the loos she was looking for alone person but did not see one. She went into the ladies, and into a stall. When she finished her toilet, she heard the outer door open and someone come in to the toilets. As she walked out of her, stall and saw a young woman fixing her makeup in the mirror. She was in her early twenties and wearing a business suite with a knee length skirt and low-heeled shoes. Lottie pushed relax and obey into her head and increased the strength of the push until she fell into a trance. Lottie told her to open her eyes and to look awake. The woman responded but there was nothing in her eyes.

Lottie went on to tell her that for the next 48 hours she would forget how to do up buttons or zips and she would not be allowed to wear underwear ever again. In a moment, I am going to wake you up and the first thing you will do, is to go into a cubicle and remove your knickers and bra. When they are off you will forget all about them. In addition, when you wake up you will not remember ever seeing me. You will wake up when you hear the outer door slam”.

Lottie went out side and slammed the door. She waited by the bookshop watching the toilet. Five minutes later the young woman came out one hand holding her skirt up and the other holding her jacket shut. Lottie ran back to the car. Rupert asked if everything was all right and Lottie replied, “Everything is perfect”. What Lottie didn’t realise was the obey command had removed the woman’s free will forever”

George had suspected Lottie would do something like that so he had kept an weather eye on her. He found the mind of the woman and told her to get in her car and go to sleep. George intended to stop at that services on the way past and see what he could do to ease her pain.

Joanne had seen George concentrate on something while he was driving on autopilot, when he came back she asked him what had happened and he told her. She asked how long it would take to get there and George replied a little over two hours. They continued their drive stopping at hourly intervals. At the next stop Krista and Joanne both needed a break so they all walked to the service building. Both the girls wanted to use to toilet so George said, he would meet them in the coffee shop. He ordered three coffees and waited. He kept his minds eye on Joanne, he new they were vulnerable dressed in latex, some people like to make it difficult. His attention was seized when he felt Joanne’s fear. He mentally looked into the Toilet and saw two punk girls giving both Joanne and Krista a hard time. He thought Ok girls perhaps Lottie had the right Idea just the wrong subject. He pushed both girls into a trance and the used Krista’s voice to give them the same commands that Lottie gave her victim.

As soon as Krista said, “when the outer door slams you will wake up” Joanne pulled her out of there and slammed the door. Krista said, “I do not know why I said, those things or what they meant”. Joanne replied, “Do not worry about it, I think I’ve heard all that before”. They joined George in the coffee shop and Joanne said, thank you. The Krista twigged and said, “That was you”? George said, “Just wait and see how they come out”. The two punk’s emerged a few minutes later and they were holding their clothes on using both hands. Joanne asked, “Did you include free will”? George said, “Yes 100% repeat”. Joanne walked quickly to meet them and said, “When you talk to other people you must always be polite and you must use please and thank you where ever necessary”. The first girl said, “Please miss, what did you do to us”. Joanne said, “Forget you ever met me and my friend and get out of here”.

Both girls ran off clutching there clothes. George and his companions finished their coffees and walked back to the car. They resumed there journey and George thought, “what ever”, he connected with Lottie’s sleeping lady and told her to wake and go home and to stay there until her 48 hour were up. If she needed to, she should call work and let them know she was not well. Within a few minutes, the woman was on her way back home.

George felt better and decided not to chastise Lottie for her experiment. It would probably be better if it were not mentioned.

He would have to find another way to teach her how to use her powers. They left the car park and joined the northbound traffic.

Rupert had left the motorway some time ago and was driving the big vehicle pulling a caravan down some narrow country lanes. They came to a small village and there was a school sign in the side of the road. Rupert called out to the girls in the back and said, that will be your school next week. As they went passed it the girls could see that it was a Private Girls School, and that took pupils from aged seven though to eighteen. Wendy asked Rupert how many pupils there were and Rupert said, “I think there is just over a sixty and most of those are boarders.

Lottie said, “I hope we fit it ok”. Kathy said, “I’m sure you will George told me he is the chairman of the Governors”.

They passed through the village and after four miles came to a big imposing gate house the gates were closed but as they approached the gates opened Lottie asked how they did that and Rupert said, that this is George’s car and it has a device under to bonnet that opens the gates. They drove up a very long drive with rhododendrons on either side.

When they came out of the rhododendrons, they saw the large county mansion house. It looked huge and there were out-houses and stables Kathy said, “I hope I don’t have to clean that. Meredith said, “It will need an army”. Rupert said, “We already have an army”

He drove around to the side of the house and parked the car and caravan out side a very large garage with what looked like rooms upstairs. Rupert said, “this is where I live but I’ll take you all to the main house first”. They all pilled out and trouped to one of the back doors. Rupert said, “We never use the front door when the master is not at home so you will have to go in through the servant’s quarters”.

He led them through a very large kitchen where two ladies were preparing food Rupert said, there will be six of us for dinner. Lottie remembered and said, “No there will be nine”. Rupert asked, “Who are the other three”, Lottie said, “They are about two hour behind us”. Rupert was about to say how do you know and the thought better of it. Turning to the cook, he said, make that nine. Cook said, “Does that include the Master”. Rupert looked at Lottie and when she nodded he said, “Yes it does”. Cook then said, “We will lay up in the green dinning room then”. “Very good” said, Rupert “I’ll show our guests to their rooms”.

Rupert guided everyone into the main part of the house and up the grand staircase. They went up onto the second floor and Rupert took Lottie and Wendy to a suite next to George’s suite. It had a sitting room that looked like a teenagers pad. A large bedroom with two double beds and off this was a large bathroom. This he said, it for Lottie and Wendy when you feel ready perhaps you can get your things out of the caravan and bring them up here.

Leaving the girls there he took Kathy to another suite along the corridor further away from the master suite but it was huge again there was a sitting room that you had to go through to reach the bedroom. This room was very feminine with a TV and large bookcase full of romantic novels and textbooks on Astrophysics. Rupert told Kathy that this room once belonged to George’s sister, but it was now hers.

Leaving Kathy there, he took Meredith to the next bedroom this one was not made into suite just a very large bedroom with an en-suite. There were two double beds and an area between them where a sitting area with three piece suite and occasional table had been arranged. Rupert said, If it was aright with Meredith she would share this room with Krista when she arrived. Meredith replied that would be fine this is far too big for only one person.

Leaving her there, he went back to the corridor and tuning to Judith said, “If it is ok with you I’d like you to come and live with me over the garage. Judith hugged and kissed him and said, “That will be lovely”. As they descended the stairs Lottie and Wendy ran down to them saying “we are going to fetch out stuff”. At the bottom of the stairs, they meet one of the servant girls with a smartly dressed woman in her forties. The girl said, “This is Mrs Huntington, she is the Headmistress of the school and she came to introduce herself and to see if you have everything.

Both girls curtsied, saying hello the servant girl directed them into a ground floor drawing room and then left them. Mr Huntington said, “I am sorry if I picked the wrong time and could you tell me why you are wearing clothes made form rubber. This is not the normal attire for little girls”. Wendy looked at Lottie and Lottie pushed her relax command into Mr Huntington’s mind.

Mrs Huntington’s head dropped onto her chest. Lottie continued, “Mrs Huntington, you are now in a very deep hypnotic trance and you will forget that you saw us wearing latex. Whenever you see either of us in latex, you will only see normal clothes that you would expect us to wear. Whenever you hear either of us start a sentence with your name “Mrs Huntington” and follow it with an instruction or suggestion, you will undertake all necessary actions to complete the instruction or suggestion as if it were your best idea and you will never consider that it was not your original thought”

Lottie asked Wendy if there was anything else and Wendy said, “What about latex. Give her a fetish it may help us later”. Lottie said, “Mrs Huntington I would like you to feel my latex dress, rub your hand up and down my leg. You find the feel of material very nice and sensual, you like that feeling and it will grow until you cannot bear to be without it, when you reach that stage you will choose to wear latex underwear under your normal clothes. When you start wearing latex underwear your desire to wear it, will grow until you can only tolerate latex touching your skin. At this point, you must wear latex under any other clothing such that latex protects your skin from coming into contact with any other material. After you reach this stage, you will also only wear latex and nothing else in the privacy of your own rooms and you must change your bedding to latex sheets and a latex duvet cover.

Now Mrs Huntington I will count you up from 5 at 1 you will awake with no memory of being hypnotised and we have just come into this room, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 awake.

Mrs Huntington started again, “Hello girls I hope I haven’t come at a bad time, I thought it would be useful to introduce ourselves and I can answer any questions you might have for Monday”.

Wendy said, “I’m Wendy and this is Charlotte but everybody calls her Lottie”. Mrs Huntington said, “It’s nice to meet you Wendy and Charlotte where did you go to school before this and what were you learning, can you remember. Lottie said, “Mrs Huntington I would like you to call be Lottie”. Wendy said, “I was at a primary school in Reading and I have just finished year five”. Lottie said, “I have come from a primary school in Surrey and I have also just finished year five”.

Mrs Huntington said, “That will make it easier for you both I will put you both in the same class with Miss French, she is a very good teacher who had been with us for a year. Can I ask how you two met and what brings you into Sir George’s family”? Wendy replied, “George is going to be our daddy; he rescued both our mothers and is going to marry Lottie’s and provide a sanctuary for mine”.

Mrs Huntington said, “Thank you Wendy, Lottie I won’t push for any more information do you have any questions for my”.

Lottie said, “Rupert said, most of the pupils are boarders how will that affect us”? Mrs Huntington replied, “Yes we have 74 pupils including you both and 61 of those are boarders”. Wendy said, “That means there are 13 day pupils, are they all from close by”. Mrs Huntington said, “Yes they are all within 15 miles of the school and when we have evening activities they stay on at school for their evening meal followed by the evening activity. When it’s finished we have a school bus that takes the entire day pupils home although you might get Sir George or one of your Mother’s to pick you up, living here would mean you would be the last ones off”.

Lottie asked, “Are these after school events weekly or random”. Mrs Huntington replied, “There are usually 3 or 4 each week depending on the school year or season. In the summer term there is a sports evening and in the winter term there is a weekly drama group for the Christmas show”.

There are also events on the occasional Saturday but for day pupils they are voluntary. Lottie said, “Are the Saturday events sports related”. Mrs Huntington said, “In the main yes are you a sporty person”. Lottie replied “I have been confined to a wheel chair for the past two years and have only just got my leg muscles back; I would love to be a sporty girl if I can reach the desired standard”. Mrs Huntington said, “Oh dear, a wheel chair what happened and what was damaged”. Wendy said, “she was knocked off her bike and her back was injured there was extensive nerve damage, but George has friends that have pioneered a technique for rebuilding nerves”. Mrs Huntington said, “That’s incredible; I’ve not seen that in the news”. Lottie said, “It was very new and still hasn’t been approved but George pulled a few strings, if you need any more details I suggest you talk to him”.

Mrs Huntington said, “Of cause you are correct; I shouldn’t be so pushy, I am sorry, if there are no more questions I’ll go now and see you at 8:45 on Monday, before I go I would just like to meet your Mother’s if it is convenient”. Wendy said, “My mother is currently upstairs having a rest and Lottie’s mum is with George, they should be here in about another two hours. Mrs Huntington said, “Ok not to worry perhaps they will both come with you on Monday and I can meet them then”.

As she got up to leave Lottie said, “thank you for coming it was really nice to meet you and we are both looking forward to coming, we will pass on your request regarding our mothers and we will all try to be there at a quarter to nine on Monday”

The girls showed Mrs Huntington out and then ran to George’s caravan for their stuff. They carried as much as they could for the first load but Lottie got tired climbing the stairs. On the second trip, Lottie carried a lot less and on the way up they met Kathy and Meredith coming down. Wendy told Kathy about Mrs Huntington and her request and Kathy said, she would love to come to the school on Monday. They carried on their separate ways and when they reached their room they found the young servant girl there putting away there first load”.

As they walked in the girl said, “You have almost as much of this rubber wear as you have normal clothes. How did you get on with that snooty Headmistress”.

Lottie said, “She was alright, do you have a problem with latex”. The girl replied, “I don’t think it is suitable clothing for young children this is used mostly by kinky perverted adults”. Lottie replied, “I think you need an adjustment unless you are one of these kinky perverted adults you referred to”. Before the girl could replied she slumped down on the bed. Lottie continued “You are now in a very deep hypnotic trance one that is so deep your conscious mind does not hear or understand what I am saying and has no need to remember anything between now and when I awake you, what did you mean when you referred to Kinky perverted adults”. The girl replied in a slurred relaxed monotone voice, “My last boyfriend wanted me to wear a rubber mackintosh for sex I called him a pervert and ran out on him and have never talked to him since”.

Lottie asked, “Tell me where he is, and how long ago was this”. The girl replied, “It was two weeks a go and he has been my boyfriend since leaving school and lives in the same street I do”. Lottie continued, “If he hadn’t introduced the rubber mac, would you have had sex with him”. “Yes” replied the girl “we had done it a number of times, I thought he loved me”. Lottie asked Wendy to fetch a mac from her Mum’s bedroom then continued, “For you to react that way following his suggestion means you had a pre-conceived idea. When did you first establish that link between perversion and rubber”. The girl answered, “When I was sixteen and walking home from school, a man drew up along side me in a van and said, he could give a lift. I knew I should get into a car with a stranger but it was a country road and it only went to our village. So I got in and he insisted I put the seat belt on as I was putting it on he held a cloth over my face with a sickly chemical on it and although I struggled, I soon passed out. When I woke up we were still in his van but it was parked off the road somewhere I did not recognise. He strapped my face tow or three times to make sure I was properly awake and then he said, he would lake him home if I would give him a blowjob. I did not want to do it but he threatened my with all sorts of horrible things if I did not and he said, if I did he would take me home.

So eventually I agreed, he undid the bottom button on his trench coat and out popped his wily, it was huge, when I got down to it all I could smell was sweaty rubber. He was wearing a rubber trench coat with nothing on underneath. He made me suck it until he came and then made me swallow all of jitsm. He was a real pervert and he wore rubber”.

Wendy came back in with one of Kathy’s rubber trench coats as Lottie said, “That is a terrible story which I want you to forget. You will forget all about, that pervert and what he made you do. In its place, I want you to remember meeting a boy, you really fancied and on the way home that night you meet him and he persuaded you nicely to join him in a field where he undressed you. Dressed you in a rubber mackintosh and you had mad wonderful sex.

The association that I want you to remember is rubber and wonderful sex. In a moment I am going to wake you up you will have no memory of being hypnotised or of your nasty encounter. You have come into this room to put our clothes away and as you have touched each piece of latex clothing, it has reminded you of that day and you want to relive it. Among our clothes, we have inadvertently brought one of Kathy’s coats.

When you see it you will be overwhelmed and you will need to put it on and masturbate. Once you start you will be unable to stop until you come no matter who comes in” now you will wake up when we leave the room and you wont remember us coming in or having a conversation.

As both girls approached the door Lottie said, get ready to awake and the door slammed and the serving girl woke up and continued to put the girl’s clothes in the wardrobe. When she came back to the bed, she saw the trench coat and the memories came flooding back. She picked up the coat and started to smell it and she became overwhelmed. She started to shed her own clothes even her underwear and then put the coat on. As soon as the buttons and belt were fastened, her fingers were playing with her snatch she was desperately trying to reach her climax when the door opened and in walked Wendy and Lottie. Lottie said, what are you doing is that one of Kathy’s mackintoshes you have on”. The girl was so close she could not stop she continued unit she had the biggest organism of her life.

When she had finished she started to take the coat off keeping her face away from them to hiding her embarrassment. Lottie pushed a command in to her that she could not take it off until her boyfriend had fucked her and that she would always obey Wendy or her no matter what. As she fastened up the mac she apologised and ran out of the room.

End of chapter 5