The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Emerging Mind

Chapter 6

Wendy and Lottie continued to put their clothes away until the room was tidy. They then went down to the caravan to fetch the last few items. In the caravan, they found the serving girl crying. Wendy asked, “What is wrong and why are you still wearing Mum’s mackintosh”. The Girl said, “I tried to phone my boyfriend but he won’t speak to me, I don’t really blame him, I did a terrible thing to him and now I find I can’t take this coat off”. Lottie asked, “Where is your boy friend now”?

Meanwhile George, Joanne and Krista were approaching home; they had just passed through the village on the way to the estate. George was driving with great care when he spotted a horsebox being reversed out of a farm lane. He slowed his vehicle down to a crawl and said, “This is the last time she does this. The number of time she has forced me off the road around here must be in three figures by now”. He slowed and stopped just before the horsebox reversed out into the single track road”. When it turned into the road, its progress was blocked by George’s car and caravan combination. The woman driving was a hard faced woman in her thirties. She had been chasing George for years and was in fact one of his tenant farmers. George thought she was much too pushy for him. When she saw that her progress was blocked, instead of driving back in to the lane, she had just emerged from and letting George proceed, she remonstrated and indicated, it should be George who should reverse.

When George did not move, she climbed down from her vehicle shouting, “There are no caravan parks down this road and what’s more, it doesn’t go anywhere, so just reverse it up and get out of my way”. As she reached, the Land Rover George was driving, he wound down the window and replied, “Your arrogance gets worse Pricilla, it is my belief that I have the right of way so you get your vehicle out of my way”. “George I didn’t realise it was you, aren’t you not due back for a couple more weeks” replied Pricilla.

Before she could say any more George pushed a, relax and obey command into her brain then said, “Pricilla you are now in a very deep hypnotic trance and everything I say will be your new truth. As you are the biggest bitch in the neighbourhood and you will now become your true self. Your alpha male is your German Sheppard Rex, you will be permanently horny and in need of relief but the only thing that give you an orgasm is Rex’s cock. You will sleep in his bed and never wear clothes unless propriety demands it. When such an occasion occurs you must ask your groom to pick out something for you to wear and will always wear what he chooses. Your pussy belongs to Rex so no one else may use it; if someone else petitions you for sex, you must offer and take in your arse or give a blowjob.

Your natural language is that of a dog. You can only speak with your human voice, when someone else instigates a conversation. If anyone asks why you are acting like this, the only answer you can give it that it is what you want.

Now remove all your clothes get in your horsebox and drive it back to Rex. As soon a Rex licks your dripping pussy, you will wake up forgetting that you ever met me today and realising that you really love him and what I have just told you is your new truth,

Pricilla removed her clothes and leaving them on the side of the road got back into the horsebox and drove it off the road, George then continued the last part of his journey.

Priscilla drove back to the farm and leaving the horsebox went straight to Rex’s kennel; she opened the door and went in closing the door behind her. Rex stood up confused here was his dominant master snuggling up to him. He could smell her sex like a bitch in heat and slowly moved around so his head was near her pussy. He stretched out and his tongue licked the juiced leaking out. Priscilla moaned as she awoke and woofed softly.

She pushed her pussy into his mouth and his tongue became more assertive. She got down on all fours and kept her arse facing the dog. Rex recognised the submissive stance and mounted his bitch. As his prick invaded Priscilla’s pussy, she realised just what she had become and pressed against him to heighten the stimulation.

While Rex was mounting Priscilla, David the groom came passed and when he saw what was taking place, he stopped and watched. He could not believe that the bane of his life was naked in a dog kennel being fucked by her dog. Feeling justifiably evil, he locked the kennel door and went to find Priscilla’s housekeeper.

George and party arrived back home just as Lottie was talking to Rose and when she heard the Land Rover approach, she ran outside to greet George and her Mum. Joanne jumped from the vehicle and met Lottie as she ran forward giving her a big cuddle and showering lots a kisses on each other. George and Krista emerged just as Rupert and Judith emerged from the garage accommodation. George and Rupert started discussing the estate issued and Judith took Krista off to show her where she would sleep.

Joanne sat with Lottie and Wendy and they discussed what they had been doing since they arrived. George and Rupert were talking estate issues when the phone rang; there was an outside bell in the garage forecourt, which rang loudly.

Within a minute of it stopping and moments later the cook appeared looking for Rupert and seeing George and said, “Welcome back master George you have arrived back just in time there is something wrong at Long Meadows Farm. Mrs Banks called something has happened to Priscilla”. George replied, “Thank you Mrs Moorcroft I’ll go round right away. First, let me introduce my Fiancée Joanne. While Mrs Moorcroft and Joanne talked, George said, to Rupert, “Perhaps you had better come, you always wanted to get your hands on Long Meadows”.

George and Rupert were getting into the Range Rover when Lottie asked George if he knew where Rose’s boyfriend worked. George replied, “We are going there now do you want to come”. Lottie said, “Yes please” and jumped into the back seat.

They drove the four miles to the farm and met Mrs Banks at the farmhouse, she was the housekeeper and cook for Pricilla and David the groom was there. As George and the others stepped out of the Range Rover, George said, “Hello Mrs Banks, what seem to be the problem”? Mrs Banks replied, “It’s Priscilla Sir, David found her naked in Rex’s kennel and she won’t come out. George said, “Ok Mrs Banks perhaps you had better show us, David would you like to show Lottie here around your stables”.

George and Rupert followed Mrs Banks to the kennels, were they found Pricilla lying down with Rex. George turned to Mrs Banks and asked, “Has she said, anything”. Rupert asked “How is the farm business doing”, Mrs Banks replied “Nothing as far as I know, she has not said anything although I believe she has been under a lot of pressure there are several letters from the bank that she refuses to open”. George said, “Thank you Mrs Banks perhaps you would show Rupert these letters, it may shed some light on this apparent breakdown, I will stay here and try to communicate with Priscilla”. As Rupert and Mrs Banks walked back to the house,

George turned to Priscilla and said, “Are you happy in your new role and is your lover keeping you satisfied”. Priscilla stood up and replied “No I am not happy I am here wearing no clothes in this freezing kennel and being fucked by a dog; please get me out of here”. George said, “First I think you should get down on your hands and knees a bitch does not stand on her hind legs and a slut should never stand taller than her master. Further more you are here because you choose to be here so no more cries for help”. Priscilla got down on the floor crouching below her kennel companion before saying, “You’re not helping George, why are you doing this”. George used his power and morphed her arms and legs into canine limbs; he also caused a large bushy tail to grow on her behind. He changed all her internal and reproductive organs to those of a dogs, he also caused hair to grow all over her body and changed her ears to be German Sheppard like. The last thing he did was remove her ability to make any noise other than a bark.

To look at, she was a German Sheppard with a human face. George then said, “How can you say I am not helping, I’ve given you a warm coat and the body that will produce your lovers offspring’s, you should be grateful”. Priscilla barked and growled in reply as George walked away he said, “In an hour or two your face and head will complete the transfer”.

In the stable, David was showing Lottie around, when Lottie asked why he and Rose had fallen out. David replied she hurt me very much when she ran off calling ne a pervert and would return my calls for over a week, I am just giving her a little of her own back”. Lottie asked, “Would you like Rose as his obedient sex slave who would never consider you a pervert again”. David said, “not really I would prefer it if she was more dominant, I like it much more when she makes the decisions”. Lottie replied “Ok phone her up and get her over here now and I will make her your perfect Mistress”. David called Rose on her mobile and asked her to come straight over; he apologised for his earlier snub and promised to make it up to her. He turned to Lottie and told her as she pushed her relax physic command. His eyes closed and his face dropped, Lottie talked him down into a very deep trance then asked him where he acquired the rubber mackintosh he tried to get Rose to wear. Davis told her it was one of Priscilla’s; she had several, which she left in the tack room. Lottie asked if David had tried them on and he replied that he had masturbated wearing one of them many times.

Lottie told him that he should wear one whenever he was at work with nothing on underneath and always wear one when he was due to meet his mistress Rose. He must always obey Rose in everything the only control he could have over Rose was the clothes she wore. He must advise what she was to wear at all times even when she wasn’t with him. She told him to forget being hypnotised and that he would change his clothes as soon as she awakened him and then she counted him awake. As David ran to the tack room Lottie waited for Rose to appear. Rose turned up a few minutes later and said, “thank you for persuading David to see me”. Lottie pushed a command into her mind that she would be dominant over David in all things except her dress. She would control David in every way but she could but would never be able to instruct him regarding her dress and would always wear what he instructed her to wear. Just as Lottie finisher her instruction and Rose’s eye became bright again, David walked around the corner dressed in a woman’s rubberised trench coat.

The coat was made for someone smaller than David as he filled it out making it look more like a long shirt rather than a raincoat. Lottie said, to Rose doesn’t he look nice is woman’s clothing, perhaps you should dress him up in woman’s clothes all the time.

Rose asked him why he didn’t want to talk to her and he told her he was only getting his own back. Rose told him to consider them quits and he would take her somewhere to make up properly. They left Lottie and walked hand in hand back to the tack room.

Lottie walked back to the main house and found George and Rupert discussing the poor state of Priscilla’s business. George decided that Rupert should take over the farm in addition to his estate duties and bring it around both Mrs Banks and David had not been paid for two months so George agreed to move some funds into the farm accounts. Rupert said, “David, will need some help managing the horses” and Lottie suggested “How about Rose”. George said, “What will we do at the house without Rose”. Lottie replied, “You will need to find something for Meredith and Krista to do”. Rupert chipped in “Judith said, she was keen on horses and I am sure Mrs Banks could do with some help in the house. Lottie said, “Rose and David have just discovered latex and I think they need some time together”. Mrs Bank added, “I do not think that David’s fondness for latex is new, Priscilla mentioned it some time ago, and she even tried to get me to wear it”.

Lottie was feeling a little faint and without indicating to the others that anything was wrong, wandered away from the group. She wandered around to the kitchen garden and found a bench seat to sit on. She thought her head was about to explode and she held it in her hands. Leaning forward to position her head between her knees the pain continued to rise. At one point, she passed put and slumped sideways onto the bench.

Lottie lay there fore several minutes and when she awoke, there was no pain but the noise in her head was overwhelming. She fought to overcome the bombardment and found she could filter it out thorough shear brainpower. She pushed and pushed her brain to block out the noise and as she began to control the influence, she realised it was voices millions of voices. She remembered what George had said when he first heard the minds of the campers. She continued striving to shut out the contact and she realised that is must have been at least all the people in Europe if not the world shouting at her.

Eventually she found silence and sat there for several more minutes before attempting to open up the gate. She released her tight control just a very small amount and she could here all those around her. She heard Rose and David talking about their future together and Rupert was telling George what had happened to the farm accounts. Then she felt a new presence in the vicinity a car was coming up the drive and there was a strong female mind in it. She closed down her outgoing thoughts so no one could sense her presence and continued to watch covertly.

The woman in a Jaguar stopped in the front of the house and got out. She walked up to George and Rupert and asked where is that slut Priscilla she was due at my house over an hour ago. George replied, “I am afraid no one knows were Priscilla is she has disappeared”.

The woman “shouted that is not possible my control over her was absolute”. George pushed his mind into hers and she pushed back, a battle ensued and it looked to Lottie that George was loosing. Lottie mentally moved in behind George and overwhelmed the woman shutting down her psychic abilities. Before George could sense her presence, Lottie backed off.

George felt the bombardment stop and continued to scan the mind of his assailant. He discovered that this woman has controlled many of the Horse owners in the area and had been systematically stealing from them and causing their business to fail. This had been part of her plan to retaliate for being beaten in some horse event last year.

George started feeling remorse for what he had done to Priscilla and while he was absorbed with these thoughts, Lottie moved in and inserted a decision in his brain that he would cease using his abilities.

As George pulled back from his assailant, pledging never to use his talents again, Lottie moved in and inserted some commands. This woman would remove all her clothes and put on one of Priscilla’s old riding coats. From then on, she would wear nothing else except a pair of riding rubber boots. She would also be completely subservient to anyone she had controlled in the past. Lottie spent some time ensuring that she would never again get access to her psychic abilities.

Lottie appeared from the garden just as the woman was walking back from the stables wearing an old rubber coat and a pair of Priscilla’s riding boots.

She apologised to George, got in her car and drove away.

George said, “Who was that”. Mrs Banks replied, “I am not sure, but Priscilla had been spending a lot of time with her lately”.

George continued, “Ok let us go home, Rose you stay here and help Mrs Banks and Rupert will be back in the morning to take over the farm, Come Lottie lets go”.

George, Rupert and Lottie returned to the Manor house and Lottie decided that for now she would keep the news of her developing psychic skills to herself.

They got back just as Mrs Moorcroft was just laying out the dinner for nine in the green dinning room.

At dinner, George updated everyone on the developments of the afternoon and asked Judith if she would like to take over the stables at Long Meadows Farm with the help of David the groom. He also advised everyone that Rose had moved to work at Long Meadows. Looking at Meredith and Krista, he asked if anyone would like to take over from Rose here. Both girls said they would like to help and George instructed them to see Mrs Moorcroft after the meal. He then asked Joanne and Kathy if they would like to use their accountancy skills and assist Rupert manage to two enterprises. Joanne said she would love to and Kathy said “If you help Rupert run this place, I will help him run Long Meadows then we will not stand on each other’s toes, also George when do you want me to start building the dungeon”.

George said, “You can start that after you get the accounts in order and the girls are settled in at school, tomorrow we need to sort out School uniforms and none latex clothing suitable for village life”.

Throughout the meal, Lottie had tiptoed through the minds of all the females present. She was very impressed with the work George had done on Krista to restore her persona and the tidy way he had repairs both Kathy and her Mum. When she looked in Meredith’s mind, she learnt all about the episode at the caravan site after Lottie’s oversight associated with her Mum’s hypnotic trance and Georges experiment. She decided to give her Mum absolute control over Meredith and then decided that the lady of the house should have control over all the staff so she made Mrs Moorcroft, Krista and Kathy subservient to Joanne and everyone subservient to her.

George noticed that both girls were being very quite and asked if they were all right. Wendy replied, “Yes I am fine the size of this place is a little over whelming and I am a little apprehensive about school”. Lottie said, “I am fine and I love being here with you and Mum and am looking forward to starting at Mrs Hutchinson’s school, Don’t worry Wendy I will look after you”.

That night while lying in bed, Lottie thought about the way George had managed his talent and decided to follow similar constraints. She recognised that she could easily become evil and vindictive but she would have to build a moral code of practice for using the talent. She decided that rule number one would be any control or change from now on would have to benefit two or more people.

To be continued,