The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emily’s New House—Chapter One

Emily’s eyes fluttered open. A few seconds later, with a strange sense of compulsion, she raised herself up onto her elbows and looked around the darkened bedroom.

“Nork! Nork!” Emily called out loudly, breaking her dry tongue away from her upper lip.

“What am I saying?” She whispered to herself.

“Why am I uncovered??” She said, a little louder.

Emily turned herself over onto her back and sat up. The duvet was in a pile at the foot of her bed.

“Oh my. I must have had a wild party in my dreams! I don’t even remember dreaming. Oh well.” She sighed.

A drop of cold spit was progressing down the right-hand side of her chin. Emily had always dribbled in her sleep. She swung her twenty-six year old legs across the bed, until her long toes made contact with the carpet. She rubbed her eyes and then stretched her arms towards the ceiling, making her elbow joints click.

“Up we get then. Better go to work to pay for this place.” She mumbled, reluctantly making an effort to stand up and make her way towards her morning shower.

Emily showered her virginal body and dried herself with one of the new towels from the set her friend Pam had bought her as a gift for her first house.

Time was racing by. Emily made her bed, carefully folding her new white, floral PJ’s and placing them under her pillow. When she lifted the duvet from the floor at the foot of the bed, she made a discovery that rather puzzled her. The ugly vase, or whatever it was, from on top of the cabinet by the window, that her mother had told her to throw away, was laying on it’s side, on the carpet.

“How did...oh, never mind.” She thought, picking it up and placing it back on the cabinet.

Emily got dressed, had some breakfast and then went off to the solicitor’s office, where she was a junior partner.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter One

Emily’s New House—Chapter Two

Emily went through the normal ritual of using psychology and brute force to win a seat on the train into work. As the train rattled over the miles towards central London, Emily took refuge in her thoughts.

She was now the proud owner of her first house, or at least she would be after most of her life had passed and she had finished paying the bank. Well, whatever, the house was hers. Not shared, all her own. How the three months had passed by since she had first seen it...

“Emily, it’s very big. Never mind, you can turn the bedroom overlooking the rear garden into a nursery for my grandchild.” Echoed the voice of her mother.

“Yes, mum.” Echoed Emily’s non-committal reply.

“Oh yes, this front bedroom will very grand. I’ll buy you the curtains and bedding, as a present for the house.” Her mum’s voice echoed again.

“Thank you, mum.” Came Emily’s reply.

“Oh look. The previous owner has left this, er, vase or whatever it is.” Said her mother, who was standing over by an old cabinet, by the window.

The vase, or whatever, was ‘teardrop-shaped’, black and shiny. The base was flattened slightly, to allow it to stand. The thin end had the tiniest of openings, quite unsuitable to place anything into it.

“Ugh! It’s ugly and it doesn’t look very friendly.” The words replayed in Emily’s mind.

“No. Well, you can throw it away, if you decide to buy this house.” Suggested her mother.

Emily did buy the house, but as yet, hadn’t thrown the vase away.

The train soon squealed and jolted to a halt, waking Emily from her daydream. Time to battle out of the station and get to the office.

The strange events of the night were soon lost to the boredom, sorry, technicalities of Corporate Law.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Two

Emily’s New House—Chapter Three

Emily gave a loud sigh of relief into the emptiness of her new house, as she closed the front door behind her at nine-thirty that evening.

“What a day!” She muttered, as she slid her coat from her shoulders and hung it up in the hallway.

She picked up the mail from the mat and headed straight for the kitchen, to make a cup of tea, dumping the letters off on the living room table on the way. Emily, being a nice girl, didn’t drink alcohol. So, tea it was.

Emily had a knack, or an asbestos-lined mouth and was able to down tea at near boiling point. She had already eaten out with some colleagues earlier and so just one more cup of tea was all she needed. When she had finished that, she sifted through the mail. Except for one bill, the rest was junk. Funny how the purveyors of junk snail mail knew her address already. Emily soon despatched the junk mail into the bin, with a contemptous flick of her wrist. The only flicking Emily’s wrist ever did.

It had been a long day, with difficult clients. Emily was tired. It was too late now to contemplate housework, so after checking that everything was OK downstairs, she wearily climbed the stairs and went into her bedroom to get ready for bed. She switched her bedroom light on and closed the curtains. Emily kicked her shoes off. That felt good, her poor feet, trapped all day in those leather prisons. Emily picked her shoes up and placed them neatly, on the shoe rack by the closet. For some reason, she stood, looking at the shoes. Emily picked up the right shoe and offered it to her nose. For a few seconds, she was entranced.

“No!” Emily shouted, throwing the shoe down.

She collected her thoughts and picked the shoe up again, placing it back on the rack. Emily walked back over to her bed, glancing back at the shoes in disgust. Emily unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. she carefully folded it and placed it into the laundry basket in the corner by the door. Next off was the her skirt, that submitted to gravity as soon as the final button was undone. Emily stepped her nyloned feet over the lifeless garment, bent down and carefully, because Emily was alway careful, hung it on it’s hanger and placed it into the closet. Emily gently worked her nylons downwards. When they arrived at her thighs, she decided to sit down on the edge of her bed. She slid them off, revealing her long, pale-skinned legs and hot, day-weary feet. Emily stood up to fold her nylons and place them into the laundry basket. She sat down again and buried her nose into the feet of the sweaty item of underwear.

“No! No!” Emily regained control and threw the nylons into the laundry basket.

“What’s wrong with me?” She murmered.

Next, Emily, now only in her bra and panties, drew back the duvet and removed her PJ’s from under the pillow.

Emily undid the clasp on her bra and added it to the laundry in the basket. She then pulled her panties down, again sitting on the bed for the final part of their journey down her legs. The naked Emily should have then stood up and carefully, of course, placed her panties into the laundry basket, followed quickly by covering her nakedness with her PJ’s. Emily tried to resist, but the panties, in her left hand, were soon smothering her nose. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs, making it easier for her right hand to access that forbidden area, her pussy, that was moistening with alacrity. There may only have been the slightest hint of odour on those panties, but in Emily’s mind, her nose was buried in her crotch.

“No! Musn’t...no...” Came Emily’s feeble cries of resistance.

The first three fingers of Emily’s right hand were resident and active in her love tunnel. Emily was inexperienced at pacing personal quality time and very soon fired a jet of warm cum over her fingers. As the ecstasy subsided, Emily managed to regain self-control and threw the panties into the laundry basket. Emily was both disgusted and annoyed with herself. What on earth was wrong with her tonight? She wiped her hands on some little, perfumed tissues that she kept by her bed, quickly put on her PJ’s and went to wash the evil, sticky body fluid off of her hands and then brush her teeth.

Emily finished in the bathroom and went back into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She liked this moment, to her, she was shutting out the rest of the world for a few hours. After checking that she had got her clothes ready for the next day, a weary Emily installed herself into bed. Reaching over to the switch next to the bed, she turned off the bedroom light. The room fell into darkness, just some faint ‘light pollution’ finding it’s way in through the tops of the curtains, but nothing to make a difference.

Emily settled down into her favourite, almost foetal position, laying on her right-hand side. She closed her eyes and soon submitted to sleep.

On the cabinet, by the window, the little black vase, or whatever it was, just watched...and waited.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Three

Emily’s New House—Chapter Four

“You can throw it away...” Echoed the voice of Emily’s mother, waking her daughter abruptly.

“Mmm! Mmm!” Still in a semi-conscious state, Emily tried to call her mother.

“Mmm! Mmmmmm!” Emily tried again.

Emily was now fully conscious and as she was laying on her stomach, she raised herself up onto her elbows. The reason that she couldn’t speak, was that her tongue was poking out between her lips and she was unable to retract it, or open her mouth. After failing to make her tongue respond, Emily realised that her eyes were still closed and that no amount of pulling, even with her fingers, could break what felt like a rivetted-seal on her eyelids.

“Stay calm Emily. This is a nightmare, just a bad dream.” She thought to herself.

Emily now realised that not only was she was uncovered, just like the night before, but she was also naked. As the true horror of her situation was becoming apparent to her, she felt ‘something’ moving around the soles and toes of her feet, gliding from one foot to the other.

“Mmmmmm!” Emily tried to scream in fear and frustration, but it was muffled by the cruel trick of being gagged by her own tongue.

Emily flicked her left foot in anger, to try and make the ‘something’ go away and leave her alone. It was the last movement she made before becoming paralysed from head-to-toe. Emily fought to move, but even twitching her nose was quite impossible.

The ‘something’ was now sliding up her left leg...

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Four

Emily’s New House—Chapter Five

“Ugh! It’s ugly and it doesn’t look very friendly.” Emily was again awakened, but this time by her own voice, echoing around the room.

As she awoke, Emily almost immediately orgasmed. Various sounds were issued by her gagged mouth and throat. Spit dribbled down her chin. In the afterglow of that first forced orgasm, Emily became aware that she was now grasping her feet that were raised up behind her, but was still unable to move, or part her eyelids. Her legs were open slightly and to add to her terror, there was an intruder inside her, working her helpless clit.

The young woman fought to free herself from the iron-grip of her captor, but the fight was in vain. The intruder inside her womanhood slid back and forth and quite literally, screwed Emily, as it rotated against her defenceless clit. It wasn’t long before another massive orgasm tore through the young woman’s immobilised body. Emily once again made gutteral sounds and dribbled in response to her clit’s forced pleasure.

“Please...ahh...let me go. Ahh...please, please Nork, let me go.” Emily pleaded in her mind.

She realised what she had just thought.

“’Nork.’ I said that in the morning. It’s that vase...ahh...ahhhh...” Her jumbled thoughts were interrupted as her body was shaken by the shockwave of another pleasure bomb.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Five

Emily’s New House—Chapter Six

“What a mess. Is this how you keep your new house?” Echoed the voice of Emily’s mother, waking Emily.

As she regained her senses after another forced sleep, Emily became aware that she was now laying on her back, still totally unable to move. She could, however, open her eyes and was no longer gagged by her tongue. Her legs were in a ‘frog-tie’ position, with her feet sole-to-sole and her knees bent. Her arms were spread open and bent at the elbows, in a kind of ‘surrender’ gesture. Emily was surprised to discover that she could move her hands and fingers.

“Mum, where are you? Help me, please. I’m being norked.” Called Emily, now able to speak again.

As she was unable to move her head, Emily rolled her eyes around, to try and see her mother. To Emily’s eyes, the room was lit, but no light had been turned on.

“Mum! How did you get in? Where are you? Please help me!” Came a garbled string of words.

“Why are you sleeping naked? That’s no way for a decent young woman to behave.” Chided her mother.

“Mum, please help me. That ugly vase, it’s a Nork, get rid of it.” Begged Emily.

“Why is the vase from the cabinet on the floor?” Asked Emily’s mother.

“Mum, can’t you hear me. It’s not a vase, it’s a Nork. Where are you?” Said Emily.

“I think it belongs here...” Said Emily’s mother.

“Mum! What are you doing? No! No! Arrgh!” Emily screamed as she felt the Nork re-entering her virgin pussy, it slithered deep inside it’s helpless sex-toy.

“Ahh! Ahh! Yes! Ahh! Yes!” Emily was once again being force-fucked by the Nork, that was pushing and turning inside her with a vengance.

“Please...no...yes...ahh!” Emily was in severe pleasure, as the Nork pumped her tormented pussy. Her hands were opening and closing in synchronisation with the peaks of the fuck, her cunt muscles were squeezing hard on the intruder and when her clit once again exploded, she squeezed her eyes and hands tightly shut as the ecstasy tore through her inexperienced body and the warm cum spurted from her tunnel and ran down her crotch.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Six

Emily’s New House—Chapter Seven

“Decent young woman...” The words of Emily’s ‘mother’ bounced around the bedroom.

Emily slowly woke up. Her eyes flickered open. Still naked and uncovered, she was laying back in the foetal position that she had originally gone to sleep in. She lay still, as she regained her senses.

“I’m not a ‘decent young woman.’ I’m a fucking slut!” Emily announced to the empty room.

She jumped out of bed and turned the bedroom light on.

“I’m a fucking whore!” She proclaimed, as she retrieved her panties from the laundry basket.

Emily sat on the edge of her bed.

“No! No! I’m Emily Simms. I musn’t do...fucking smell them Emily.” She garbled.

Emily smothered her nose with her panties again.

“That’s it girl, sniff your cunt...no...yes...yes.” Emily’s argument with herself was muffled by the panties covering her mouth.

As Emily sniffed at her panties, her right hand began to massage her flushed tits. Firm, young, untouched, hot breasts. This was all new to Emily. The sensation of her nipples, caught in pincer fingers was all so new. Emily rolled her right nipple between the thumb and index finger of her right hand. Her pussy was burning, as she continued to breathe what was probably only imaginary odour on her panties.

“Yes Nork, my feet...no I wi...my feet..must not...yes...must smell Emily’s feet.” Emily lost the argument with herself.

Emily decided to try and quench the fire in her pussy, before making an olfactory examination of her feet. She opened her legs and began to tear her pussy lips open.

“Please Nork, I must cum, it hurts, please.” Begged Emily, as the she found her arms and hands paralysed.

“OK, OK! My feet.” Said Emily.

Her arms and hands were released and Emily took hold of her left foot, pulling it up to her face, so that she could push her nose firmly into the sweet mire between each toe. As the faint odour of the day hit her olfactory nerves, her nipples and clit reacted by becoming even harder than they already were. Never before in her life had the nice Emily been as aroused she was now.

“Let me go...lick toes...yes. I am a slut, yes.” Another small disagreement with the Nork sorted out.

Emily pushed her tongue between and under her toes and then from sole-to-toes on her left foot.

“Cunt. Slut. Whore.” Emily chanted words that made her womanhood burn.

She changed foot and repeated the whole act of worship over again.

“Nork, please. I must cum.” Pleaded Emily.

Emily was guided to lay on her bed, on her stomach, with her legs parted. She closed her eyes and waited. It wasn’t long before she felt the Nork penetrating her again. Emily was placed into total restraint, as the Nork forced her into multiple orgasms, that were a pleasure and then a pain, as in her paralysed state, Emily had no way of releasing the energy of orgasm.

Emily’s New House—End of Chapter Seven

Emily’s New House—Chapter Eight

“Nork! Nork!” Called Emily, almost immediately after waking in the morning.

She raised herself up onto her elbows and looked around the room.

“Please come back.” She said, with a hint of sadness.

Emily laid back down and closed her eyes, in an attempt to attract the Nork. Nothing happened. She got out of bed and looked around the bed, on the cabinet by the window, where she had first seen the ugly vase and on the floor, under the duvet, where it had been the previous day. Nothing.

Emily showered and tidied the room, but she didn’t go into work that day.

Emily was a changed person after that night. She began to go out and socialise a little more and soon wasn’t virginal Emily Simms anymore. The Nork never did return.

A couple of years later, now sharing the house with her partner, she gave birth to a daughter, much to her mother’s delight.

“You can turn the bedroom overlooking the rear garden into a nursery for my grandchild.” Echoed the voice of her mother.

Emily smiled as she remembered those words.

“You can throw it away...” Echoed the voice of Emily’s mother again, referring to the ugly vase, or whatever it was, on the cabinet by the window.

Emily looked at her baby.

“Perhaps you wouldn’t be here, if that ugly vase, that Nork hadn’t made me a little less reserved about sex.” Whispered Emily.

Emily’s New House—The End