The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Also this IS NOT pro-Nazi, this is pro women controlling women. In a world free of war and hate. In a world where women control women and we men are not really involved since we have screwed up the real world too much.

Synopsis: A group of German women plan the new World Order where women rule

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Emma and the New World Order

Part One

Emma was relaxing at her computer, and enjoying time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

Emma or Em as her friends called her, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs and unproven phenomena.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women. There was a disturbing new series of reports. Starting only in Germany and Europe and spreading to all other countries including the US, there were reports of women being kidnapped and brainwashed and Robotized into neo Nazis. But unlike the past these fascist women were focused on world domination in a world led by women, ruled by women, owned by women. Males would be reduced to nothing as they screwed up the world so far in their views.

Baroness Stella Van Herrin was in her mansion in the US relaxing her in her pool floating on a large red inflatable air mattress. Stella was dressed in a sexy latex rubber open crotch bustier with garters, thigh high latex leggings, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and Stella wore visor—like tinted glasses and silver earrings, and bracelets and anklets on her left side and a clit ring in her clitoral hood. Her long dark hair was pulled back and she looked stunning. Stella smoked an odorless drug cigarette and she watched her servants as they hovered around her mansion and her poolside. She LOVED the way they hovered and moved at her word. Stella LOVED controlling women. Stella used her hypnotic powers and the powers of her brain to enslave, brainwash and Robotize women to serve her will.

Stella watched her servants and inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and she pressed a button on her bracelet and a brunette got up from her console and walked to the edge of the pool and then stepped into the pool which was shallow.

The brunette was blank faced, her mind completely controlled clad in shiny black latex rubber wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and long, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her name was once Melanie Johnson but now it was Robot Melanie. Her former life erased from her robotized brain forever.

She walked to Stella’s air mattress and climbing to the edge she moved into position at Stella’s pussy and Melanie then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s latex covered legs, and she slid her tongue into Stella’s shaved pussy and tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar. She licked and lapped like a skilled lesbian as she was programmed to be the perfect lover among many other duties. This included Assistant, Assassin, Guard, Abductor and more.

But she had not always been like this;

Six months earlier

“Gee another boring day we……….” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

The woman had a German accent. And she had a very strange domineering aura about her. Something arousing……………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my organization. So receptive and so responsive……….” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “You are perfect for my plans……..…….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

Melanie had no memory of what had just happened including from the point she was bent over kissing her gloved hand;

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie had serviced her for several minutes before being instructed to stop.

Baroness Stella stopped Melanie on the street a few days later, and asked Melanie into her limousine. A few moments later Melanie knelt before the latex rubber clad Stella lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella came in her face and she lapped up all the nectar.

After driving around and having sex for an hour Melanie was dropped off with no memory of what happened.

But Melanie began dressing differently. Her personality was being altered as she dressed more provocatively in shiny clothes and broke up with her long term boyfriend James. She also recruited her best friend Tiffany to attend a seminar on “Female Supremacy—Empowering Women in the Modern Age”

They two attended with two hundred other women—women only. And as the seminar began they all were instructed to participate in a meditation exercise to help clear their minds of old ideas and “Reset them” to be open to new ideas. The women all were given drinks which all but Tiffany drank down. Tiffany had poured hers on the floor. She was not into this new age crap.

But within twenty minutes every woman in the auditorium was staring blankly at the screens and stage as Stella and others began to speak to them. Everywoman except Tiffany was now open to whatever they were told. Cum drizzled down each of the other one hundred and ninety-nine women’s legs as each woman was asked to stand. Bow. Raise their right hands in a salute. And Tiffany realized by the way they were all acting something was wrong. Melanie was ignoring her and staring at the front of the auditorium. Tiffany realized this was a test so she went along and did what everyone else did.

There were latex clad women milling around the mesmerized women watching them. Tiffany pretended to be like the others.

“Welcome my friends. This is the first day of your new lives. How many of you have been contacted by me before”

Tiffany saw Melanie raise her hand eagerly along with fifty or some of the women in there.

“Excellent! And those who are meeting me for the first time?”

Tiffany was not going to raise her hand but she saw a latex clad blonde watching her. She raised her hand like the other one hundred and fifty women.

“Now you all must learn. Watch and learn. Listen and learn. You want to learn don’t you my friends?”

“YES” They all said loudly and Tiffany knew she needed to leave somehow. Melanie was ignoring her like the others.

“Now my friends my associates are passing out items for you to use, you will take them and wait for instruction”

They were each given a small box. Tiffany looked inside—There was a big black dildo and 3D Glasses. The dildo was highly lubed and smelled “funny”.

“Now each of you slide the dildos inside your vaginas until they bottom and put on the 3D glasses”

They each did it but Tiffany was hesitating. She put on the 3D glasses but somehow they knew she was not complying. Tiffany saw the blonde and felt a pinch in her arm as the blonde gave her a shot. “Ow! What the fu…………..” as Tiffany went blank faced like the others. She then took the dildo as instructed and slid it into her vagina until it bottomed.

The screen then showed a 3D spiral and Stella said, “Now my friends—my Slaves Watch……..Listen…………and Learn……….”

After three hours the spirals and the screen stopped and all the women in the audience stared blankly ahead, their seats filled with cum.

“Slaves remove your glasses now, leave the dildos in place”

They all obeyed including Tiffany.

“Now you have completed the first of your orientation into the new Reich. I am Baroness Stella Van Herrin your new leader and Mistress. Your lives are now mine you will dedicate yourselves to me and our cause and we will change the world”

Each woman was given a case and allowed to leave. All but Melanie and Tiffany and another twenty women. They would begin life at once in “new roles”

Stella questioned Melanie, “Ah Melanie did you enjoy the seminar?”

“Yes Mistress”

“And you brought your pretty friend here, excellent! She tried to resist but now look hahaha. Did you break up with your boyfriend?”

“Yes as instructed Mistress. I am alone now”

“No never alone my dear, you belong to me now”

“Yes Mistress”

“You will come with me to my mansion tonight and we will begin your new jobs”

“Yes Mistress thank you”

The women taken to the mansion that evening were already her Slaves. But now they would be taken to the next level.

The twenty-two women were undressed and instructed to shave their sex areas.

After this they each were each given a special “smoothie” to drink down. It contained many things including some of Stella’s cum which would act as a DNA key. A key to turn a lock in the process.

Each woman was placed on a conveyor belt which fed into a massive machine. Melanie was first in line. Stella fondled her naked Slaves and French kissed Melanie and said, “Do not fear my Slave Melanie this process is well tested and will take you to the next level in my service”

“I fear nothing Mistress. I exist to serve your will”

“Excellent my dear just what I want to hear” as the machine was activated Melanie entered and as she entered she was sprayed with a mist and gas and the belt stopped momentarily as a dome lowered over her head. There was a buzzing sound in her skull which got louder and louder than silent………………

After a few seconds the dome raised up revealing Melanie’s eyes were dull and vacant, her eyelids and lips were silverized. The belt resumed as dildos slid into her three openings filling her with special fluids.

The dildos retracted and a body sized dome lowered down over Melanie and there was a buzzing sound and after thirty seconds it raised up leaving Melanie with larger more perfect breasts and clad in shiny black latex rubber wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and long, her lips and eyelids silverized.

As she existed the machine she marched out and stood before Stella. She bowed fully to her saying, “ROBOT MELANIE ONLINE MISTRESS. HAIL STELLA VAN HERRIN. HAIL THE NEW REICH”

“Yes welcome Robot Melanie, you will serve me very well hahahaha”

Her name was once Melanie Johnson but now it was Robot Melanie. Her former life erased from her robotized brain forever.

Soon Tiffany stood as Melanie did and soon Stella had twenty-two new human Robots. The first of millions……………

Robot Melanie kept her tongue in Stella’s shaved pussy as she came several times and each time Melanie lapped up every drop.

“Ah my Robot………..you please me very much………”

Emma was interviewing Melanie’s ex-boyfriend James.

“Why come to us Mr. Anderson?”

“Please James……….I tell you it was like she joined a cult or something and now she and her best friend Tiffany are missing. Along with those other women”

“Why come to us Mr.……….James, we investigate UFOs and other mysteries?”

“Yes and I know you are investigating reports of these missing women. Please help me Mrs. Price”

“Ms. and the name is Emma, my friends call me Em”

“Thank you Em………..I feel safe talking to you about this. There have been weird deaths associated with these missing women”

“Yes all men………..we know. You’re right I am investigating this already. Your Melanie and others went to a seminar and twenty women were not seen again, the others………..well we think they were brainwashed”

“Brainwashed?”

“Yes they all reportedly broke up with their husbands and now give most of their money to an organization called

According to my information, it’s headed by a German woman named Stella Van Herrin, but there is no trace of her before 2000. She is extremely wealthy and according to one report found a lost stronghold of Nazi gold, and uses it to finance her plans”

In Mistress Stella’s bedroom, Robot Melanie kept her tongue in Stella’s shaved pussy as she came several times and each time Melanie lapped up every drop.

“Ah my Robot………..it seems your former boyfriend is talking to the authorities……..to a pretty Agent named Emma Price and she has been making inquiries into my business. I’m afraid it’s time your ex-boyfriend was eliminated. And this Emma joined you in my service”

“Mmmmmmm YES MISTRESS mmmmmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The next day James was to meet Em to discuss the latest. He was very fond of Em. She was smart and pretty. But as he waited in his car with the window down, he saw a black sedan drive up and he saw Melanie. Melanie with larger more perfect breasts and clad in shiny black latex rubber wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and long, her lips and eyelids silverized.

“Melanie honey what are you?”

“I WARNED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE” Melanie said and she grabbed his head and with uncanny strength she twisted his head hard to the left snapping his neck.

She saw the look of terror and surprise in his eyes as he died but she felt nothing.

She then straightened him so he sat staring ahead, dead and she climbed in the back of the car and waited.

Emma arrived and got into the passenger side of the car, “Okay James I found out………James? Oh no?!” then she looked in the back seat. Melanie had a silenced 9mm drawn and aimed at her head.

”PUSH HIM OUT AND DRIVE”

“W-what I can’t just……….”

“PUSH HIM OUT AND DRIVE OR DIE”

Crying Em pushed the dead body of James out of the door and then she began driving. The black sedan followed them. (Em didn’t notice the sedan stopped and picked up the body of James)

”You are Melanie Johnson?”

“I WAS. THAT FEMALE NO LONGER EXISTS”

“What are you going to do with me?”

“YOU WILL BECOME A SLAVE FOR THE BARONESS”

“Baroness Stella Van Herrin?”

“YES. YOU WILL BECOME HER SERVANT OR ROBOT AS I AM”

“Melanie a robot?” Em was aroused by this. She was curious about the process.

“YES. A HUMAN ROBOT. LIKE ME YOU WILL NEVER AGE. NEVER DIE. YOU WILL EXIST TO OBEY”

“yes…………I mean no that is terrible! You just killed your ex-boyfriend?! He was a nice man! He just cared about you!”

“I WAS ORDERED TO ELIMINATE HIM. I OBEYED. THERE IS NO OTHER CONSIDERATION. I MUST OBEY MY MISTRESS”

‘Mindless obedience…………what process made her like that? James said ……oh James……….he said she was a strong willed woman………..now look at her……’

Em felt the gun at her head and she said, “You don’t need to point that at my head…….I will not resist you. I want to learn more”

“YES AND SO YOU SHALL” as the robotized Melanie pulled out what looked like a tablet or large cell phone. She did something to it and Em saw in the mirror as she drove the screen of the device—a spiral. A weird spiral. ‘How corny is that? A spiral? Is it supposed to……………………’ as Em’s mind turned off.

Em next found herself naked and shackled to a table, her pussy felt like she had sex for hours—she did.

She saw Melanie and said, “Melanie what happened? You turned on that thing and”

“YES THE SPIRAL HELPS US LEARN AND OBEY. YOU WANTED TO LEARN”

“Yes but……….did I?”

“YES. YOU WERE INSTRUCTED FOR MANY HOURS”

“Hours? How long were we……?”

“SIX HOURS. YOU DROVE HERE AND UNDRESSED AND BEGAN YOUR RE-EDUCATION”

“Re-education?! What did you do to me? I don’t feel any……..”

“YOU ARE NOW AN AGENT FOR THE MISTRESS. YOU ONLY REQUIRE FINAL PROCESSING”

“A-gent? I’m already an Agent, a government Agent! You can’t do this to me!”

“IT IS ALREADY DONE. YOU WERE VERY WILLING ONCE THE SPIRAL OPENED YOUR MIND TO INSTRUCTION. I WILL GO NOW”

“No Melanie please we are talking…………what was I instructed to do?”

“TO OBEY. TO SERVE THE MISTRESS. TO SERVE THE NEW REICH. YOU WERE FULLY REPROGRAMMED. YOU ONLY REQUIRE A TRIGGER…..”

“A trigger? I’m like a fucking Manchurian candidate! No Melanie I would rather die. I would rather be a Robot like you! I feel nothing! Please!”

“Fascinating……….” Melanie turned to see the woman talking was Baroness Stella Van Herrin herself walking toward her smoking an odorless drug cigarette. “You would rather feel nothing? Excellent! You are a perfect choice”

“P-perfect choice for what?” ‘Oh fuck……….she is attractive………I’m not a lesbian? They did something to me?’

Stella tweaked Em’s erect nipples. Em turned away.

“Hahahaha you feign you don’t like it my dear, your body gives you away, the cum drizzling from your pussy, your erect nipples, the way you look at me, you are already mine”

“Fuck you! I am not yours! You robotized Melanie here and she killed her boyfriend! He was nice………he was………”

“Useless to my plans and he got you involved……….I should have thanked him for that, males are of no consequence. They are trouble. They have done nothing but hurt me. I am older then I look my dear”

“H-how old are you?” Em said.

Stella was much older than she looked. Her false history she had created said she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Van Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her processes and other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims and recovering a lost stronghold of Nazi gold to finance her plans.

“My real name is Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. I am over 100 years old. I took the name Herrin as a joke—Herrin in German means Mistress.

You are a perfect specimen my dear. The re-education revealed to me you actually desire to be a robot, you fantasize about it. Don’t deny it, why deny it my dear?”

“Fine I won’t deny it……….but that is just fantasy, this is monstrous!”

“You will feel differently in a moment my dear…………say goodbye to Em and hello to my Agent Emma”

“What do you mean?”

“Gehorsam gegenüber Deiner Herrin” (Obedience to Your Mistress)

Em’s face lost all emotion and her eyes went dull and vacant and she responded “........ist meine einzige Sorge” (is my only concern)

“Good girl. Activate Agent Emma, Supress Em persona”

“Yes Mistress. Em persona suppressed. Agent Emma now in control”

“Good Slave. Now, we must complete your conversion into my most powerful Agent, one of my Valkries”

“Yes Mistress”

“Now your coworkers and boss they are aware of my activities?”

“Yes Mistress based on my reports. Em was very thorough Mistress. They know a lot. I am sorry Majesty”

“It’s not your fault my Slave. Em is a very diligent worker, which is why you make such a perfect Slave. What do you desire my Slave?”

“To serve you Mistress. Only to serve you”

“Excellent. Robot Melanie you did well, she is perfect”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

“Service me Slave”

“Yes Mistress” Emma said as Stella sat on Emma’s face and she eagerly lapped her shaved and perfect pussy. Emma she slid her tongue in and out of Stella’s pussy as she came in her face Emma lapped it up and orgasmed as she knew she pleased her Mistress. Emma’s warm tongue felt good inside Stella’s pussy and she knew Emma would serve her well for many years.

Stella got up and said, “Melanie you and Robot Tiffany complete her processing. She has a job to accomplish for me”

“YES MISTRESS”

Emma was covered in cum and her face and giggling slightly. Melanie came close to her and Emma said, “The Mistress is pleased with me! She is my Goddess”

“YES EMMA. SHE IS PLEASED WITH YOU. I TOLD YOU SHE IS PERFECTION”

“Yes Melanie yes”

“YES YOU WANTED TO LEARN AND NOW YOU UNDERSTAND”

”Yes I am hers, My place Is to serve her will. Will you be with me Melanie?”

“YES. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER MANY HOURS. I INSTRUCTED YOU FOR MANY HOURS. WE ARE LINKED NOW”

“Good Melanie………I like serving with you………I see why James loved you”

“ARE YOU SAD OF HIS DEATH?”

“No. He was a useless male. Mistress ordered his death so you carried out her orders. I would gladly do the same Melanie”

“GOOD EMMA. VERY GOOD”

Emma now was cold like the others. Not that she could help it.

“YOU DESIRE TO SERVE THE MISTRESS AND THE REICH?”

“Yes Melanie! I exist to serve the Mistress and the Reich!”

“EXCELLENT EMMA. YOU WILL PREPARE FOR FINAL PROCESSING”

“I am ready Melanie”

The robotized Melanie activated a console and dildo devices lowered and slid into Emma’s three opening and a visor covered her eyes and earbuds in her ears. Emma convulsed and shuddered in orgasm as she felt pleasure beyond comprehension and learned her final instructions. She was now a permanent Slave of the Mistress and of the Reich.

Emma returned to her office. She called on the phone to her Controller, “I am here Controller ready to obey”

“YES EMMA PROCEED AS INSTRUCTED. IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE ACTIVATE THE DISTRESS BEACON AND I WILL COME TO YOU AT ONCE”

“Yes Controller thank you. Thank you Melanie” CLICK

Emma and Melanie were now linked due to Emma being enslaved by her.

Emma summoned Karen to her office. Emma got Karen her favorite soda and poured a white powder into it.

Karen walked in and Emma offered her the drink and to sit down. “Okay Em what is it?”

“I learned something new on that case I was working on, you know the missing women? I found one of them……….” As she saw Karen began drinking her drink.

“….and it seems I was right the women are being brainwashed and Robotized to serve that German woman and she was a Nazi. It seems they want to make a new Reich where women rule the world and men are nothing……………”

Karen was having a hard time focusing. Emma got up and massaged her friend and coworkers neck, and kissed her as they were new girlfriends, and Emma said, “And I serve them as will you Karen”

“no………….Em………….no……………..” Karen pleaded trying to get the strength to get up. Emma pulled out a tablet and Karen saw the screen, a spiral. A weird spiral.

“Em……….A spiral? Is that supposed to……………………” as Karen’s mind turned off.

Em then undressed her coworker and put a dildo into her vagina and placed a visor and headphones on her head and activated it, she then slid the chair into her walk in closet and locked the door. This would take several hours……………

Emma then told Lisa, “I think Karen went home, she was feeling sick. Can I meet with you?”

End Part One

(To be continued)