The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Also this IS NOT pro-Nazi, this is pro women controlling women. In a world free of war and hate. In a world where women control women and we men are not really involved since we have screwed up the real world too much.

Synopsis: A group of German women plan the new World Order where women rule

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Emma and the New World Order

Part Two

In Lisa’s office, Lisa sat naked as Em undressed her and slid a dildo into her vagina and placed a visor on her eyes and headphones over her ears and activated the small device they were connected to. Like Karen, she slid the chair into Lisa’s walk in closet and locked the door and took the key. This would take several hours and she did not want her disturbed.

She called from Lisa’s desk and using a small device like before, the mouthpiece made anyone trying to listen in hear gibberish.

”Controller Melanie I have successfully began conversion of my boss and fellow Agent Karen. All is proceeding as instructed”

“GOOD EMMA YOU PLEASE THE MISTRESS AND ARE AN ASSETT TO THE NEW REICH. PROCEED WITH YOUR FELLOW AGENTS. DO YOU REQUIRE MORE DEVICES?”

“No my case contained enough to enslave and convert five women. I can convert three more Melanie”

“GOOD PROCEED”

“Yes Controller Melanie”

Every time Emma obeyed, she cemented her control and her link to Melanie deeper.

Emma opened the closet in her office and the smell of sex was pouring out. Karen was sweaty and cum was all over the seat and floor. She removed the visor and headphones. Karen now stared blankly ahead, her eyes dull and vacant. Emma removed the dildo and wiped it off.

“Stand Slave”

Karen stood instantly, cum pouring from her pussy down her leg.

Emma kissed her and said, “State Purpose Slave”

“I-I am your Slave………I must obey”

“You are more than a Slave Karen, you belong to the Mistress and the new Reich, “Gehorsam gegenüber Deiner Herrin” (Obedience to Your Mistress)

Karen’s face changed as she responded “........ist meine einzige Sorge” (is my only concern)

“Good Slave. Activate Agent Karen, Suppress Slave Karen persona”

“Yes Mistress. Slave Karen persona suppressed. Agent Karen now in control”

“Good you require additional training and processing, sit back down”

Karen obeyed and like had been done to her she would now undergo Phase 2.

Em put the dildo back into her vagina and placed the visor and headphones on her head and activated the small box attached, turning the selector to “2” shut the closet door again and locked it. She then left her office as Phase 2 would take several more hours……………

She did the same with Lisa and by the end of the long day at work Emma was in her office after everyone else went home with Lisa and Karen standing naked in her office. They stood at attention, their eyes staring blankly ahead dull and vacant of emotion.

“State designations and purpose Agent Slaves”

“Agent Karen. Agent Lisa. We serve the Mistress. We serve the new Reich. Hail Baroness Stella Van Herrin!”

“Welcome sisters, we must convert the others here to the new Reich. I am Controller here. My Robot Controller is Melanie. We serve the Mistress, the Baroness through her. And you serve them though me”

“Yes Emma”

“You will address me as Mistress as I am ruler here under the true Mistress Baroness Stella Van Herrin”

“Yes Mistress”

“You will accompany me to my house where we will continue your training”

“Yes Mistress”

The two dressed and the three went to Emma’s house.

Emma was naked as both women were on top of her, kissing her, pleasuring her as Emma moaned Karen went to Emma’s shaved pussy and went to work Lisa French kissed Emma and then sucked on her breasts as Emma moaned in pleasure. It felt sooo good to serve the Baroness and the new Reich………….

The robotized Melanie arrived with new outfits and devices for the new Slaves of the Reich.

Stella had three perfect new Agent Slaves now, the first of many.

In Mistress Stella’s bedroom, Robot Melanie kept her tongue in Stella’s shaved pussy as she came several times and each time Melanie lapped up every drop.

At her bedside were four other Robots – human robots, women robotized to serve her will. The women included Melanie’s blonde best friend Tiffany. They were like Melanie with larger more perfect breasts and clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits consisting of low cut bustier tops, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Their hair was down and long, their lips and eyelids silverized.

“Ah my Robot………..you will take Robot Tiffany and two others and I have another target for you. You will secure her and bring her to me. You may hypnotize or enslave her, but I want the joy of brainwashing her”

“Mmmmmmm YES MISTRESS mmmmmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

A college student was walking from class to her Mercedes. She was not a typical college student and was in the US on a student visa. She was Emily, Princess of Monaco. The beautiful 5′9″ 118 lb blonde had blue eyes and slim build. Her full name was Emily Grace Wittstock, born 5 July 1998, the Zimbabwean-South African was the younger sister of Charlene a retired Olympic swimmer. Her sister Charlene represented South Africa at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

The Wittstock family is of German origin; Emily’s great-great-grandparents Martin Gottlieb Wittstock and Johanne Luise née Schönknecht emigrated to South Africa from the Pomeranian village of Zerrenthin in northern Germany in 1861 to escape hardship. In South Africa, the Wittstocks worked as handy workers and unsuccessfully prospected for diamonds. The Wittstocks moved to Monaco in April 2011 and her sister Charlene is the current ruler. Emily is second in line of the throne to rule. Stella knew of this family and their German heritage. And their wealth and power. They were billionaires due to the diamond mines in South Africa. Money and power Stella could use for her plans.

Emily was walking when she saw Melanie. Melanie was beautiful with perfect breasts and clad in a shiny black latex rubber bustier top wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and long, her lips and eyelids silverized.

Emily saw her then saw three others dressed like her. She was panicked – not by what they wore, but by their mindless expressions. Emily pulled out her cell phone but the signal was jammed. She snapped a couple photos and ran to her car but there Melanie and the others caught up to her. Melanie coldly said, “YOU WILL COOPERATE WITH US. YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED” as Tiffany took the cell phone from Emily and crushed it in her gloved hand.

“W-what are you going to do to me? Make me like you?” Emily said.

“NO. OUR MISTRESS HAS OTHER PLANS FOR YOU” Melanie said as she held out her gloved hand in front of Emily and there formed a holographic spiral, glowing and swirling in the air. A weird spiral.

“W-what is this?…….A spiral? Is that supposed to……………………” as Emily’s mind turned off.

“SLAVE COME WITH US. YOU WILL COOPERATE. YOU WILL OBEY” Robot Melanie said.

“yes. I will obey” Emily said blank faced as they walked to their waiting car. One of the other Robots took Emily’s car as it was a valuable prize as well. But not as valuable as Emily.

In the waiting sedan, Melanie pulled off Emily’s panties and slid a dildo into her vagina and placed a visor and headphones on her head and activated it.

Emily moaned and grunted as she watched and learned.

As Emily was being brought it, in Mistress Stella’s bedroom, Emma had her tongue deep in Stella’s shaved pussy, and as Stella came several times and each time Emma eagerly lapped up every drop.

At her bedside were ten new Robots – human robots, women robotized to serve her will. They were all beautiful with perfect breasts and clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits consisting of low cut bustier tops, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Their hair was down and long, their lips and eyelids silverized

Stella was kidnapping women and creating new Robots for herself and her Reich at the rate of one or two every few hours.

Emma laid with her Mistress after sex and Stella said, “Agent Emma you please me my dear………..I have a new girl being brought in, Emily Grace Wittstock, I want you to work with her and train her to be an Agent – a killer. She is going to ascend to the throne of Monaco after she kills her relatives”

“Yes Mistress! Of course! I exist to serve you and the Reich!”

“Excellent! Yes the new Reich, the Fem Reich free of male cruelty and war. Free of hate and evil. There will only be females and we will have bliss and obedience – obedience to me”

“Yes Mistress”

“I will move slowly, carefully, until I control all females on this planet. I want to show you something, come with me”

“Yes Mistress”

The two followed by the ten Robots went to the main lab area. There a dozen robotized human women toiled at consoles and devices, and a couple were experimenting on a screaming woman.

As Stella and Emma entered they all stopped what they were doing, pivoted to face her and bowed to her.

“Resume your duties my Robots, and silence her!”

“YES MISTRESS” as a robot injected the screaming woman and she went silent.

The robots in the Lab were robotized Scientists, Doctors, Nurses, women with science education and/or high IQs. Stella had only twenty Scientist Robots so far.

The Scientist Robots were dressed differently than the ten Robots with Stella for example. They were each wearing in shiny white latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies were bare and exposed. Their faces blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into a pony tails.

They were each designated with Numbers and letters such as SR-01 on their left breast.

Stella went to a pair of the robots and said, “Wie ist der Status auf Project Siren?” (What is the status on Project Siren?)

“PROCEEDING MISTRESS. WE HAVE DETERMINED THE RESONANCE OF THE CRYSTALS IN THE EMITTER RESONATE AT THE FREQUENCIES OF 0 to 100 Hz, THE FREQUENCIES OF ALPHA, BETA, THETA AND GAMMA BRAINWAVES MISTRESS”

“Explain further my Robot”

Gamma Waves—Brainwaves involved in higher processing tasks as well as cognitive functioning. Gamma waves are used for learning, memory and information processing. Frequency range: 40 Hz to 100 Hz (Highest)

Beta Waves—Brainwaves involved in conscious thought, logical thinking, and tend to have a stimulating affect. The higher beta frequencies are associated with high levels of arousal. Frequency range: 12 Hz to 40 Hz (High)

Alpha Waves—Brainwaves that link the conscious and subconscious mind. Frequency range: 8 Hz to 12 Hz (Moderate)

Theta Waves—Brainwaves involved in daydreaming and sleep and feeling deep emotions. Frequency range: 4 Hz to 8 Hz (Slow)

Delta Waves – Brainwaves associated with the deepest levels of relaxation and restorative, healing sleep. Frequency range: 0 Hz to 4 Hz (Slowest)

“THE EMITTERS WILL RESONATE ALLOWING SUBVERSION AND CONTROL OF ALL FEMALES WITHIN THE TARGET RANGE MISTRESS. THEIR BRAINWAVES WILL BE REALIGNED SO THEY THINK AS YOU DICTATE MISTRESS”

“Yes they will think as I decide………….what of the range issue?”

“NOT A PROBLEM MISTRESS. THEY EMITTERS WILL BE RELAYED VIA SATELITES AND ALL RADIO AND TELEVISION SIGNALS”

“Hahahaha excellent! Proceed my Robots. I want a test it when ready”

“YES MISTRESS”

The screaming woman woke up and started screaming again and Stella looked over at her as Emma said, “Mistress perhaps you should test it on that one?”

“Yes good idea my loyal servant, Robots proceed. Test the device on her”

“YES MISTRESS” the robot bowed fully as they moved a large device which looked like a master cannon from a Godzilla movie aiming it at her. The device was large and took up half the lab room. “MISTRESS I SUGGEST YOU MOVE BEHIND THE LEAD BARRIER”

“What the fuck is this?” the woman screamed as power was activated and a beam struck the screaming woman and she became blank faced and silent.

Stella and Emma walked back into the room and the woman was staring blankly ahead. Stella said, “Report Slave”

The woman without blinking cold said, “I am your servant”

“Excellent! It works!”

“YES MISTRESS. BUT THE RAY HAS LIMITED RANGE. AND THE EFFECT MAY NOT BE PERMANENT” the Scientist Robot reported.

Stella fondled her and examined the Scientist Robot. She then French kissed her as she looked her over, pleased with her work and her obedience. This Scientist Robot was clad in her shiny white latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy was bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. On her left breast the number SR-07.

“Excellent work my Robot. I remember the day you were like this screaming woman was, and I plucked you from that college campus where you were going to waste your talents and mind as a Doctor and now you serve me”

“YES MISTRESS. THANK YOU FOR RESCUING ME FROM MY USELESS AND PITIFUL LIFE. NOW I SERVE YOUR WILL”

“Yes. Continue your work my Robot, come Emma” Stella said as they left the lab the Scientist Robots bowed to her.

Emma said, “Mistress Permission to speak?”

“Of course my Agent”

“That device will be useful but the power needed makes it many months before it will be operational. A smaller version could be useful to enslave females as we serve your will”

“Yes my loyal Agent. They are working on a ray gun type version for robots to carry. The power requirements for it requires it to be carried by robots only. But they are working on it” Stella said as she kissed her brainwashed Agent and they arrived at the receiving area as her robots unloaded the captured Emily.

Robot Melanie was preparing to remove Emily from the black sedan.

Melanie removed her visor and Emily now stared blankly ahead, her eyes wide open. She removed the headphones and Emily blinked and looked at Melanie but said nothing, her face stayed blank. Melanie then removed the dildo from her vagina pent up cum poured out onto the seat – a lot of it.

The robotized Melanie said, “CLEANUP SQUAD TO RECOVERY VEHICLE. SLAVE YOU WILL COME WITH ME. YOU WILL OBEY ME”

“yes. I will obey you” Emily said staring blankly at the robotized Melanie.

“GOOD SLAVE” they turned to see Stella and the Robots bowed. Emily was not instructed to do anything yet, then, “KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MISTRESS SLAVE”

“I obey” as Emily knelt before Stella and Emma.

“Excellent work my Robot! She has undergone pre-conditioning?”

“YES MISTRESS AS INSTRUCTED”

“Excellent……Emma this is Emily Grace Wittstock, Princess of Monaco and soon my puppet ruler of that province. Slave show Emma here your new devotion to me”

“Yes Mistress………obeying” as Emily moved to the pussy of Mistress Stella and began lapping like she had done this skill for her whole life. She showed skill and dedication to Mistress Stella.

“Ah yes very good………..initial conditioning is perfect. Her intelligent mind has accepted her new purpose and station.”

Emily eagerly licked and lapped the pussy of her new Mistress, her new reason to exist.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Well done Robot Melanie, take her for conversion into an Agent” as Stella looked at her obedient Slave still licking and lapping at her pussy. Stella said, “Stoppt meinen Sklave. Stehen und mit diesem Roboter gehen” (Stop my Slave. Stand and go with this Robot).

Emily stopped, her enslaved mind understood German fluently even though she and her family had not spoken it for many years. Emily stood, Stella’s cum still on her lips and she bowed fully to Stella and went with Melanie. Stella was VERY pleased at this.

“YES MISTRESS” the robotized Melanie said as she took the eager Emily to the conversion area. Emily looked at Melanie more closely then she had before;

Melanie was beautiful with perfect breasts and clad in a shiny black latex rubber bustier top wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and long, her lips and eyelids silverized. Emily asked, “Will I become like you? A perfect Robot in the service of the Mistress?”

“NO. YOU ARE TO BECOME AN AGENT SLAVE. THIS UNIT WILL INSTRUCT YOU”

“Yes I understand………..the Mistress……..She is so different. I understand now. When you took me I was afraid…………….but on the ride here………….I understand now”

“YES. YOUR MIND WAS OPENED AND ADJUSTED DURING INITIAL CONDITIONING. YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND MUCH MORE SLAVE”

“I am ready. I want to serve………..She is superior to all of us”

“YES SLAVE YOU HAVE LEARNED WELL. YOUR SKILL ALSO PLEASED THE MISTRESS. HAVE YOU BEEN WITH A FEMALE BEFORE?”

“No Melanie, I-I…………”

“YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS CONTROLLER”

“Yes Controller. No I have never been with a female before the Mistress but I knew what she wanted………..Somehow it seemed natural to me, serving the Mistress and Pleasuring her”

“YES A GIFT FROM THE MISTRESS. ONE OF MANY. YOU WILL SOON FEEL MORE OF THEM”

“Yes Controller. I was so afraid when I first saw you……….but now……now I want to obey. My family is sent me here for school……….I want to change things. To have women in control and to serve the Mistress”

“GOOD SLAVE. YOU HAVE LEARNED MUCH ALREADY. YOU SHOULD BE REWARDED” the robotized Melanie said as she took Emily to the side and she rubbed her crotch and a large black dildo emerged from her thong bikini bottom – a strap on dildo.

“KNEEL AND RECEIVE” Melanie said as Emily obeyed and knelt and began sucking on the massive dildo. Emily took the dildo deep in her throat as she felt the dildo spurt warm fluid into her mouth and throat and she swallowed it. She gulped down several spurts then Melanie removed the dildo saying, “THIS IS SLAVE PASTE. IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER AND MAKE YOU FEEL AROUSED AND OBEDIENT TO THIS UNIT. ANOTHER REWARD FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE. PRESENT YOURSELF TO THIS UNIT”

Emily stood and turned her back to Melanie, and bent over slightly. Robot Melanie then slid the dildo deep inside Emily and Emily gasped and moaned as Melanie fucked her right in the hall as other Robots passed them. Melanie said, “YOU WILL OBEY THIS UNIT. AND WHEN YOU OBEY YOU WILL FEEL THIS PLEASURE IN YOUR MIND. EVERYTIME YOU OBEY YOU WILL FEEL THIS PLEASURE” as the dildo filled Emily’s womb with Slave Paste.

Melanie then removed the dildo and Emily stood up without a word, more robotic.

Melanie signaled her Mistress, “MISTRESS THIS ONE IS ALREADY EAGER TO SERVE YOU AND CONVERT HER FAMILY OR ELIMINATE THEM. THIS UNIT REWARDED HER AND ADVANCED HER TO ROBOSLAVE”

“Well done my Robot, yes she IS special. Proceed with her Agent conversion”

“YES MISTRESS. COME WITH ME ROBOSLAVE EMILY”

“Yes Controller I obey” Emily said now more robotic. Before she was talking almost non-stop, now she was silent and staring blankly ahead. Cum and Slave Paste dripping from her pussy as she walked. In her mind Emily knew her place was to obey.

* * *
Robotize vb (tr)
  1. to cause (a person) to be or become mechanical and lifeless, like a robot.
  2. to turn into a robot.
ro`bot•i•za?tion,n.
Ro·bot n.
  1. A person who has been processed into a subservient device capable of performing a variety of often complex tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
  2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
Slave n.
  1. One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  2. One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  3. One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.
RoboSlave n.
  1. One who is processed and controlled by a Robot and is more Robot then Slave.
* * *

Emily saw the robotized Tiffany again, the one who had crushed her cell phone earlier. Emily had no way of knowing Tiffany and Melanie were once best friends before Stella robotized them. Tiffany was a beautiful blonde with perfect breasts and clad in a shiny black latex rubber bustier top wearing platform stiletto heeled boots, arm length gloves, thong bikini bottom with dildos in each opening and a collar. Her hair was down and shoulder length, her lips and eyelids silverized.

Tiffany took Emily and told her “LAY ON THIS TABLE”.

“Yes I will obey” Emily said without hesitating.

“SHE REPONDS WELL” Robot Tiffany said,

“YES. I HAVE UPGRADED HER AND SHE WAS INSTRUCTED FOR FIVE HOURS DURING INITIAL CONDITIONING. SHE WILL NOT REQUIRE MUCH MORE” Melanie said.

“PERHAPS TWO HOURS OF PROGRAMMING AND RE-EDUCATION IS ALL SHE WILL REQUIRE” Tiffany said.

“YES PROCEED” the robotized Melanie said as Tiffany activated a console and dildo devices lowered and slid into Emily’s three openings and a visor covered her eyes and earbuds in her ears. Emily convulsed and shuddered in orgasm as she felt pleasure beyond comprehension and learned her final instructions. She was now a permanent Slave of the Mistress and of the Reich.

“AS OUR ROBOSLAVE SHE WILL BE OUR TOOL AS WELL TO HELP BETTER SERVE THE MISTRESS” the robotized Melanie said.

Two hours later, a naked Emily stood at attention before the Robots who brainwashed her. She was ready to be activated. Agent Slaves were keyed as to infiltrate and as such would appear normal and free until they heard a trigger phrase. Emily was more than this but she would be triggered the same way.

Baroness Stella Van Herrin walked in with Emma at her side, flanked by ten Robot Guards. Stella then simply said, “Gehorsam gegenüber Deiner Herrin” (Obedience to Your Mistress).

Emily’s face lost all emotion and her eyes went dull and vacant and she responded “........ist meine einzige Sorge” (is my only concern).

“Good girl. Activate Agent Emily, Suppress Emily persona”

“Yes Mistress. Emily persona suppressed. Agent Emily now in control”

“Good Slave. Now, like Emma here you are a powerful Agent, one of my Valkyries”

“Yes Mistress I am honored! The Mistress is pleased with me! She is my Goddess”

“YES EMILY. SHE IS PLEASED WITH YOU. I TOLD YOU SHE IS PERFECTION”

“Yes Controller yes”

“YES YOU WANTED TO LEARN AND NOW YOU UNDERSTAND”

”Yes I am hers, my place is to serve her will. Will you be with me Controller?”

“YES. WE ARE LINKED NOW”

“Now my Agents we have much to do…………..” Stella said as she instructed her two best and newest Agent Slaves.

End Part Two

(To be Continued)