The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 2

So I’m driving around The Peninsula trying to find Emma’s house. King’s Grove might be a Navy town, but it’s got some real nice places out near the Sound. The forest was pretty thick out here, blocking out the low moon. No cars around, just me, some REM on the stereo and my Garmin on my dash showing me which way to go. Eventually it tells me to turn me that my destination is approaching on the right. I’m not seeing anything but trees. And then, this massive stone gate. I pull in. Tall iron gate and intercom by my window. O-kay. I push the button.

“Hello?” I say tentatively.

“Liz?” I recognize Emma’s voice.

“Uh, I’m looking for Bruce Wayne.”

“Ha.”

The buzzer sounded and the iron gates swung wide. A small twisty road leading into more forest. And then a clearing, and then: mansion on water. I could see Mt. Rainier looming in the distance across the Sound.

And not like a McMansion, but a real mansion. Big and imposing. I called it pretty close when I asked for Bruce Wayne, except this was grey slate. Very continental.

I parked in the circular drive around the fountain. There were two other cars, also clearly not from this zip code either.

I stepped out. Emma came out of the front door. Much more casual this time. Sweats.. Still all white though. She came up and gave me a long hug, like we were old friends who hadn’t seen each other in a long time. Actually scratch that; more like old lovers reunited. Say what you will about Emma, she gave good hug. A lot of girls, myself included I suppose, hug so superficially. All neck and shoulders, backing our bodies away, lest our breasts make an unwanted statement. Emma though, I’ve always seen her hug completely. She presses your body close to hers, and cradles your head. And of course, her being a full foot taller than me, means that I get the full breast press in my face. Like I said, not a lez, but I could appreciate and envy her endowment.

“I’m so glad you came. This means we will become fast friends I’m sure.”

I debated in my head whether I should comment about this house and all that it implied. I thought better of it.

Emma lead me inside. Elegance. Wealth. Everyone should have a rich friend, just so they can sample this life, just for a while.

“Would you like a tour?”

Fuck yes!

“That would be lovely. This is a beautiful home...”

“Thank you. I’ve lived here all my life. Some great memories in this house. And same painful ones...like any home I suppose. Here let me show you around.”

The inside was as elegant as the out. Here’s a quick sum: Six bedrooms, six bath, servant’s quarters (yes, she had servants!). A huge pool out back that sat on a bluff overlooking the ocean. Emma’s mom, Mrs. Snowe (see—not really Frost, but Snowe?! C’mon! That’s pretty darn close!) we encountered in the kitchen. She was just sitting at the counter, reading, sipping her wine. A bit older than I would have imagined. Probably in her 50s? Polite, but quiet. The maid (or a maid anyway) was also in the kitchen. Reading and drinking as well.

Emma led me into the library. Maybe I should capitalize that. Emma led me into The Library. It was like a library you see in rich people’s houses in movies. All leathery and cozy. A fire in the fireplace. A rolling ladder to navigate the books on the higher shelves. And this place was packed. Though not all with books. There were also magazine boxes. This is where she kept her comics. Classy as fuck.

Laid out on the bear skin rug was the goth girl I met at lunch. Turns out her name is Bonnie. Too many piercings for my taste, but whatever. She had a stack of comics next to her. Sandman. How predictable.

Sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs was a boy from the table I didn’t have a chance to talk to. His name was Richard, but everyone called him Rex. Which is an odd name I thought. He looked like a guy who was both studious and stacked at the same time. Thick glasses, but not anemic. Then it hit me. This guy looked like Clark Kent. Seriously, take off the glasses and I’ll bet he could fly. He had a stack of Daredevil next to him, but he was reading To Kill a Mockingbird; for school I presumed..

I drank this in. A library in a mansion, deep in the woods on a cold night. The fire crackling. This was the place I would go to in my head when I needed someplace to escape to. I could see myself spending many nights here.

Emma had set me up in a plush cozy chair. Hot chocolate, some cookies and a stack of Alias comics. I was in heaven.

“Have you read Alias?”

I hadn’t. Emma explained that it was a pretty fucked up Marvel Max title that went to some weird places. She wasn’t wrong. Eventually that mind-controller The Purple Man who was behaving exactly the way you’d imagine he would be behave in real life. People around him were just toys to fuck and to fuck with. I’ve wondered if there was a lesson to be taken from this. A message Emma was sending me. Maybe I read into things too much.

I sat down, covered myself with a blanket and began to read with these strangers. It was strange. There was no tension in the room, noting awkward. I felt accepted unconditionally, like my meltdown had never happened. This comfortable silence. Like people I had known all my life who didn’t feel the need to fill the air with unnecessary conversation.

As the evening wore on, we began to talk and again, it was soon like talking with old friends. Bonnie and Rex had known Emma since they were little; it became apparent they were the core trio of all these friends. Bonnie was kinda goth, but didn’t take herself too serious. Rex was probably the most studious of the group. Sometimes he was scary smart. His eyes lit up when I mentioned chess. We would play...but not tonight.

Eventually the subject of my “event” in the cafeteria came up. Bonnie asked me to describe what the trance was like.

I said that it could best be described as a sudden, but welcome loss of all control. I mean at the time, I wanted to be anywhere but there, and I wanted to be anyone but me, and then, all of sudden, it was like someone granted that wish. I no longer had to responsibility for myself; someone else was, and it was wondrous.

“Well, well,” she said wry, “Check out Emma’s new thrall.”

I was taken slightly aback. Was I stepping on some toes here? Did Emma and Bonnie have a relationship? I was about to back track when Emma interrupted me.

Emma spoke up. “Don’t mind her. She’s just jealous whenever she sees someone else go into trance. A bit of trance junkie actually. So’s Rex.”

“I won’t lie.”said Rex. “It is the closest thing to real magic we’ll probably ever encounter.”

“All right then,” said Emma, “Everyone sleep!” And she snapped her fingers in a most dramatic fashion.

And just like that, in unison, Rex and Bonnie went under. Rex’s head drooped forward onto his chest and his book closed on his lap. Bonnie just collapsed there on the rug. She lost all her fierceness as she slept. Sleep bequeaths innocence to us all.

Emma turned to me. For a moment I thought she was going to put me under. And I was both scared and eager at the same time.

“I’ve been hypnotizing Bonnie and Rex for over a year now. They’re both really conditioned to post-hypnotic commands.”

I walked around to look at them. “Can they hear me?” I whispered.

“Nope.” said Emma with a bit of pride, “They can only hear my voice, and they will only obey my commands.”

“So you can make them cluck like chickens or bark like dogs.” I joked.

“If that’s what you’re into.” Said Emma. I think she thought I challenging her. I wasn’t. Really. I was just kidding.

Emma walked over to Rex and placed a hand on the back of his neck.

“Rex listen to me carefully. When I snap my fingers you will find that you speak fluent chicken. You will read to us the chicken translation of your book. Nod if you understand me.”

Rex nodded slightly. Emma kneeled over Bonnie. She placed her hand on the back of her neck.

“Bonnie listen to me carefully. When I snap fingers you will find that you have become a dog. A loving playful obedient happy dog. Nod if you understand.”

Bonnie nodded

Emma waited a moment. She looked at me. She started to snap but there was no sound. She pointed at me. I could do the snap. I grinned. I snapped. «snap!»

Rex was right. This was magic. Slightly bitchy Bonnie opened her eyes and began to bark! She got up on all fours and crawled over Emma, rubbing up against her leg!

“Who’s a good doggy? Who wants a treat?”

“Bark!” Barked Bonnie.

Emma reached onto the coffee table for a cookie..

“Sit!” she commanded. Bonnie sat down on her haunches. Her front paws up, begging for a cookie.

“Down!”

Bonnie immediately laid down, eagerly looking up at the cookie.

“Roll over!”

Bonnie rolled over.

“Good girl! Come get your cookie!”

Bonnie trotted over and took the cookie from Emma’s hand and ate it.

Emma turned to Rex.

“Say Rex” she said, “could you read us some from your book?”

“I’d be delighted,”he responded,” In fact, I’ll read the chicken translation.”

Rex pushed up his glasses and began to read. “Bawk bawk! Bawk bawk bawk-bawk!”

I couldn’t believe it. This was the most fucked up scene I’d ever witnessed. Bonnie dog was licking her paws and Rex was doing a dramatic chicken reading. I thought about the implications of this..the power Emma had over her friends and—

—and then I heard laughter. From the dog.

“Oh my God, she bought it!” Bonnie was howling. Then I heard Rex laughing. Son of a bitch they set me up for this. Now I felt like an idiot...but it was pretty fucking funny.

“Okay, you got me. You were all...very convincing. Very funny.”

Emma stepped behind Rex.

“Yes, I wish hypnosis was that easy. I would rule this world! Actually inducing a hypnotic trance is much more difficult. Like this.”

Emma put one hand on Rex’s forehead, and the other at the back of his neck, as quick as a serpent.

“Rex deep sleep for me!” And Rex went down again. But this time it was different. This time it was as if a puppet’s strings had been cut. I mean he just collapsed. I could tell it was for real. His head didn’t just droop, his whole body deflated, like a rag doll. Emma spoke to him in hushed tones.

“Deeper and deeper Rex, empty your mind for me. Feel the heaviness soaking into your body, into your legs, your arms, your torso, your next...deeply relaxing all over”

She began to slowly roll his head a bit as she spoke. It looked like it would just loll forward if she let it go. She gingerly placed back on the head reset. She picked up one his hands. It just hung there limply in her grasp.

“Loose and heavy...loose and heavy...I’m going to drop your arm and you are going to sink twice as deep into trance....letting go...now”

She dropped his hand back onto the armrest and I could see him sink even deeper. I also noticed a bulge growing in his sweatpants. Oh fuck, he was getting an erection. I think I blushed. But I was fascinated. I mean, like, really, really fascinated. I couldn’t keep my eyes off it, it was eerie. Kind of embarrassing I guess, but that’s what happens sometimes when guys sleep right? Well that’s what I was thinking anyway. Actually it was kind of hot. I had a dirty thought. I don’t know where it came from...I swear I used to be such a modest girl! I wanted to slip his pants off so I could see it. It was just a passing thought, but I started to obsess on it. I think Bonnie might have been thinking the same. She had stepped up beside me. She pointed and spoke in hushed tones.

“Check it out. Wood.”

“Does that always happen when guys get hypnotized?”

She shrugged. “Dunno. Always happens to him though.”

“Kind of embarrassing though? Does he know?”

“He’s aware of it. Doesn’t mind anymore. We’re all friends here, Liz.”

“Well he doesn’t know me.”

Bonnie smiled knowingly. “He will Liz. You’ve been chosen. You are already one of us. Trust me, you are in for a grand adventure.”

And then she placed an arm around my shoulder and hugged me, while we stared at Rex’s throbbing erection in his sweatpants. I couldn’t tear my eyes away. It twitched rhythmically. All the while Emma talking him deeper and deeper into trance. On his face...a look of bliss. Part of me was jealous. Rex started counting backwards from 100. Softly.

Emma stepped around and joined us. She stood on the other side of me and wrapped her arm around me and Bonnie. She admired her handiwork.

“There is something beautiful about looking at someone in trance...don’t you think Liz?”

“He certainly looks happy. And it looks like he...uh...he”

“Has a raging erection?” Emma interrupted.

“Uh, yeah. Is that normal for guys when they get hypnotized?”

“It’s normal for Rex.” Emma hesitated for a moment. It felt like she was deciding if I was safe to trust. I guess I was. She continued. “Often his hypnotic sessions end in...sexual release...so it makes sense that he’s become conditioned to become aroused when he goes under. It’s his Pavlov’s bell.”

This shocked me. I imagined his ‘sexual release’. I could visualize his penis spurting uncontrollably and it was starting to get me kind of hot. I tried to play it cool.

“Why is he counting backwards? What happens when he reaches zero?”

Emma smiled. “He’s putting himself deeper and deeper into trance. Every number sinks him a little more and puts him more into my control. When he reaches zero he will do everything and anything I tell him to.”

“Anything?”

“Anything. Is there something you’d like him to do. You have but to ask for your heart’s desire”

I spoke without thinking. To be honest, I was getting, really, really aroused myself. There was something about seeing this boy whom I’d just met, falling into Emma’s spell and getting this wicked hard erection. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see a cock. I wanted to see his cock. More than that. I wanted to see it come. I don’t know where these naughty thoughts were coming from. They just sprang up in my mind as if someone other than me had planted the idea there.

“Can you really make him come? I want to see him come I covered my mouth when I realized what I’d said. I’m usually quite reserved about this sort of thing. But this odd mix of feeling horny and feeling liberated around these people...these new friends....just compelled me to say it. I immediately regretted it.

“Oh God!” I said. “I’m so sorry. That’s completely inappropriate of me! I take it back!”

Both Bonnie and Emma looked at me with some surprise. But they both seemed pleased with my choice.

Bonnie spoke first. “Well well well...it looks like someone’s getting into the swing of things.”

“So...this isn’t out of the ordinary for you guys right? This is what you guys normally do? I mean, he’s cool with this right?” I’ve been at school for one day. One day and I’m presenting myself as a huge perv.

Emma spoke to me with slight seriousness. “Liz...yes, these are some things that we do...and everyone is comfortable with everyone else. Rex and Bonnie and I talked about this...possibility.. before you came and we all agreed that you were welcome to join us. There’s something about you...I can’t quite place it...that makes me feel you would be game for our...pastimes.. I was hoping to raise your curiosity, and it looks like I have.”

Oh she had me curiosity. But now she had my full and undivided attention.

She continued in her same serious tone. “Remember: this is safe place. Everything that happens with us stays with us. There’s no shame, no guilt...and no talking. This is a place to explore and what we do with each other....It stays here. Agreed?”

It hit me right then. This was an initiation. A test. This wasn’t me though. I’m not like this. But at that moment, I wanted to be one of them. Libertine. Decadent. Wicked.

“Agreed.”

“Very well.” Emma reached into her purse, retrieved a condom and handed it to me. “Here, put this on him. While we value a gushing orgasm, we also value this Persian rug.”

I held the condom. They were testing me. I was scared and excited. I approached Rex. He was counting backwards in his 70s now. Emma walked behind him and started talking in his ear.

“Rex...listen to me Rex...as you count backward you fall deeper and deeper into hypnosis...and you are becoming more and more sexually aroused. Feel your cock throbbing now...imagine red, red lips wrapping around it and sliding up, and down...up and down...”

Rex moaned and I could see his cock strain even harder against his sweats. Emma motioned for me lower them. I reached on either side and slipped them down. His cock was poking through his boxers...stiff and erect. I looked at it in wonder. This is the first erect penis I’d ever seen. It was a thing of beauty. So alien, but so inviting. I opened the condom and began to recall sex-ed class. Place on the tip and roll downward. Not as easy as it was on a banana. Rex didn’t have the longest cock (not that I had anything to compare to at the time), but it certainly had a big head. I managed to roll it down. I couldn’t help but to stroke it up and down a few times, just to get an idea of what giving a real hand job might be like.

Emma was continuing the build up. “Each number gives more and more stimulation to your cock...where you get to the point where you feel it will just explode....but you cannot come...you cannot come until you reach the number one...”

Rex’s count began to go faster. I could her his breathing increase and he began to writhe in the chair.

“15..14...13...12...”

“So ready to come, so willing to come, but unable to, until that magical number. It is building more and more Rex....imagine those lips around your cock Rex...sucking and stroking back and forth..back and forth...

I was enthralled by this. I remember that I had one hand on my breast, absent-mindedly stroking it while fixated on Rex’s throbbing cock. The tension was unbearable. I wanted it last and I wanted it to end.

I noticed Bonnie was sitting down on the chair. Her hands were down her pants and she also seemed to be approaching her own orgasm. I remember thinking: how inappropriate, but then, oh what the fuck, who cares, we’re watching some guy get off..anything goes. I started stroking my other breast with my free hand. When in Rome...

Rex accelerated his count. “...3...2...1!”

It was like watching a man in the electric chair. His entire body convulsed and stiffened and shook in the chair. His cock twitched violently and I saw through the translucent condom, spurts and globs of cum filling the tip. He groaned and Emma covered his mouth to muffle his cries.

Bonnie had also managed an orgasm and I heard her moan quietly behind me. I didn’t want to look.

Finally Rex was finished. Emma was whispering in his ear and saw him melting away again into the chair. His condom-encased cock started to lower...slowly...slowly, until it lay innocently on his leg. Emma looked up at me. To see what I was thinking. I couldn’t move. I was shocked, horny, disgusted, ashamed, so many things at once. I wanted more than anything than to just lower my pants, get on all fours and just rub myself. I was on fire...but I sure as fuck wasn’t ready to masturbate in Emma’s library. I turned and got the fuck out of there as shame washed over me in what I had just witnessed