The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 3

I left the library and headed out for the door. I heard Emma coming after me, but I didn’t want to face her. I needed to take this in. I needed to get home and fuck my hand and get some relief. I’d never felt anything like this before. “So this is horny” I remembered thinking.

I ran to my car and got in. I could see Emma coming after me but I didn’t care. I needed to make sense of this.

I raced down the driveway, and then I realized the folly of my actions. The gate. The fucking gate. I came to a stop. Fuck. Now what. My phone rang. Shit. I let it ring twice; then I answered.

“Do you want me to open the gate for you?” Emma spoke calmly, as if nothing had happened. She was giving me a pass.

“Listen Emma, I—”

She interrupted. “We don’t have to talk about this. Not now anyway. Perhaps this is too fast too soon. I forgot how new you are to us. This evening...it seemed like you were an old friend. I’m sorry if I offended you..this is...this what we do...”

“No...I wasn’t offended...I was just...” I wanted to say horny. I wanted to say that I was more turned on now than I ever had been in my life...but I wasn’t ready...I didn’t want to admit it...

“I was just surprised that’s all...look...I’ve got to go” (masturbate that is). “Everything’s cool, I swear...”

The gates began to open, as if my magic.

“Okay. Call me if you feel the need. I’ll be up for a while. Drive safely Liz. Bye.”

“Bye.”

As soon as my car could squeeze through the gates, I was off like a shot, peeling off onto the tiny, winding two-lane road.

As I raced for home, my mind was buzzing with the memories of what I had just witnessed. Rex getting off, Bonnie masturbating uncontrollably, and Emma...Emma in control of it all...the way she made him get off...

I clumsily unbuttoned my jeans. I had to touch myself, I had to...I was on fucking fire.

Okay, I should interrupt the narrative here with some background on my, ahem, masturbatory habits.

Quite honestly, not really a masturbator at this point. I mean, some touching here and there, but until now...never really that horny. For a long time I thought there might be something wrong with me, or that I was completely asexual, but sex had never really been a priority for me. Maybe it’s cause I was such a late bloomer, I dunno. But whatever had been dormant, was now wide fucking awake and demanded attention. As I drove I stroked myself, thinking about Rex’s cock, Bonnie’s moans, and Emma’s domination.

I kept thinking back to the afternoon when Emma put me under...the power she had over me...the power she had over me still. I knew why I’d left. I left because I wanted Emma to do to me what she’d done to Rex. I wanted her to make me come like that. To be put under and forced to come and come and....fuck! nearly swerved off the road! Gotta pull over.

I found a small road that led into the woods, maybe it was a fire road or a drive way, who cares? I pulled over and off to the side. I turned off the car and the lights and then I pulled off my pants. My panties were soaked. Fuck it, they came off too. I started to lower the back of my seat so I could lay back and really enjoy myself. I rubbed my pussy and my tits with a fury. I remember thinking...”so this is masturbating..fuck this feels good.” All the while imaging Emma putting me under and making me come....and then I thought...fuck it, why not?

I reached for my phone and dialed. It rang once and she picked up.

“Liz.”

“Emma.”

“Where are you? You couldn’t have gotten home already...are you all right?”

I took a breath and thought for a moment about what I was going to say. Then I just thought fuck it, might as well tell her the truth.

“No I’m not all right...I’m so fucking horny and I’m so embarrassed by that!”

Emma laughed...sweetly.

“I’m in the fucking woods, jacking off! I’m thinking about what happened tonight, about what you did to Rex and I’m embarrassed that I wish you’d done it to me! That’s the fucking problem! I’m not like this! This isn’t how I am, but it is how I am now! While I’m talking to you I’m masturbating! I’ve never even said the word ‘masturbating’ to another person before! And I’m not into chicks, I mean, I don’t think I am, but I’m masturbating and thinking about you putting me into a trance, like you did this afternoon! I’m so fucking embarrassed, but fuck it, you and your friends aren’t embarrassed to bare all! Why shouldn’t I? I want to come Emma! I’ve never come! I want you to put me under and make me come! All right?”

A moment of silence from the other end. I panicked for a moment. And then she spoke.

“Feed the phone through the car stereo Liz. I want you lie back. Get comfortable. Put your hands at your side....and just relaaaax”

Just hearing her voice move into that trance mode sent a shiver through my body It took all the will power in the world not to rub myself.

“Okay.”

“Find a spot to focus on Liz...someplace slightly above your line of sight...”

I had the front seat tilted back...I looked up through the moon roof and found a star.

“Gaze at it intently, focus all your attention on it and listen to my voice and relaaax...breathe in...hold it....and breathe out....good....now think back to this afternoon...think to that lazy, sleepy feeling you had in the cafeteria...think how good it felt, and think about how wonderful it will be to return to this dreamy place.....and breathe in...and breathe out...and as you breathe out close your eyes and let them rest now....goood....relaxed and lazy...”

I felt leadened. Dulled. Drugged. It felt wonderful.

“Now open your eyes again, they will feel heavy, but you can open them and find that spot again..focus on it....and breathe in...and out....”

“I’m going to count backward from 100. And I want you to close your eyes on the even numbers and open them odd. Each time you close them it will get harder and harder to open them again. And when you find you can’t open them anymore, just let them stay closed and drift deeper and deeper into trance.”

“100” I closed my eyes. “Breathe deep for me...and

“99” I opened them.

“98”. Closed.

“97”. Open. Harder to open though.

“96.” Closed.

“95” Opened...

“94” Closed

“93” Opened. Really tough now.

“92” Closed again, felt so good to close them, just wanted to keep them closed.

“91” With effort I opened them again. Really starting to strain now.

“90” So good to close them.

“88” Wait what happened to 89, ah but felt so good to keep them closed

“86, 84, 82, 80.” All these even numbers dropping my lids deeper and deeper.

“79.” I tried to open but I couldn’t. I’m sure she knew. Before I could even attempt she went down to...

“78” ahhh, felt good to stop fighting it.

“76, 74, 72...” Everything began to just melt away...my eyes were not opening again I could tell. Then she really started to jump.

“50, 40, 30...as the numbers get lower and lower, you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper, your eyes are so heavy, your head is so heavy, and now you feel this heaviness spreading throughout your body...your arms, your legs your chest, so heavy now, unable to move as your body turns to lead.”

She was right, I remember trying to move my body, just as a test, and it was completely immobile, like a lead apron draped upon me.

“20...16....12...” Now your mind is getting heavy...your thoughts are getting heavy, you are finding it hard to think, to hold a thought, all you can hear and all you can think are my words and you are sinking even deeper...when your hear the number zero you will be completely in trance, listening to me very closely. You mind will go to sleep, but your subconscious mind will still hear my voice and obey my commands....10....8...6...5...very deep now, very relaxed...4...your body so limp and loose, unable to move...3...so heavy...your mind so heavy, so clouded...2....1.....zero, deeply asleep!”

It’s this point my memory of things become somewhat hazy...but my next memory is that of slowly waking up....but not being able to move....I was still feeling drugged and leadened. I also had this feeling of extreme horniness. I could not get the image of Rex’s spurting cock out of my head. It’s like it was stuck there like a loop. I desperately wanted to move my hand...down to my lap...but it would not respond to me...I was so frustrated...”

“Emma!” I called out.

“I’m here.” came the reply through the speakers. What was she waiting for?

“Emma, I can’t move! Why can’t I move?”

“Relaaax...You’re under my spell. Your body is under my spell and obeys my commands. Look at your right hand. It’s no longer heavy...in fact it’s becoming as light as feather and starting to float upward...up...up...up to the roof of the car.”

Sure enough my right arm was starting to float. I couldn’t control and I could stop it. I could just watch it. And it was incredible. Let me see if I can explain this.

This is how I can explain what hypnosis feels like. Seriously, do this and you will know how it feels to be truly under, to truly lose control of your conscious ability to move your body. Get up and stand in a doorway. Stand close to the side and try to push your arm away from your body into the door frame. Do this for about 30 seconds to a minute, trying to raise your arm that’s jammed into the doorway. Now step forward. What happened? Your arm mysteriously began to rise right? It just started floating upward independent of any conscious thought you had, right? That’s exactly what hypnosis feels like. It’s your body and mind behaving independently of your thoughts or intentions. When Emma floated my hand it wasn’t me moving my arm....it just moved by itself. I was just a helpless observer.

“It’s floating now isn’t it?”

“Yes,” I said with surprise. “It’s amazing. It’s like it’s not my arm!”

“It’s not your arm...it’s my arm...I am controlling it, like I am controlling your whole body. Your body obeys me completely. You mind follows what I say and obeys, doesn’t it?”

“Yes!” I said with enthusiasm. “I obey you.” I remember thinking at the time that it was weird that I said that, like, it wasn’t me that said it, but someone else inside me saying it. Again, I felt like an observer of my own self.

Emma continued. “All right then, Liz. I’m sure right now your thoughts are whipped up in a sexual frenzy, imagining all the dirty things you’d like to do. You’re thinking those thoughts now, aren’t you?”

Oh sweet Jebus I was. My head was filled with Rex’s cock, and the smell of Bonnie’s pussy, and Emma’s great breasts, and I was turned on by my own body...I wanted to feel it, to fuck it...

“Yes! Please...do something!”

“Very well Liz...your hand which is mine to command is going to float down now....float down and start making it’s way to your pussy, which I’m sure is slick with moisture. Am I right Liz?”

Fuck yes. I had never been so wet in my entire life. I was drenched and I was aching.

“Yes...oh God...I’m so wet...please....”

“Your hand,” continued Liz. “Obeys me now. And I command it to get you off. It’s going to rub your clit, and dip into slit and keep rubbing and rubbing until you come so hard for us...”

And sure enough my hand obeyed. It moved on its own...down to my pussy and began to rub and tweak and move with a mind of its own. I couldn’t control it and I couldn’t stop it...It felt so good, but it started to get too intense...something started to feel strange...I felt all tingly...

“Oh god we have to stop it’s too much...too much...”

Emma showed no mercy. “No Liz it’s rubbing you faster now, can you feel it building inside you? Just let it come....just come....”

My hand was working a furious tempo now. I wanted to stop it, I wanted it slow down...I felt my body start to shake and it felt like someone was prodding me with electric taser, which spread from my pussy out to my body...that’ what it felt like. It felt like delicious electricity going all throughout my body, and I remember thinking...”this is coming....I’m coming. But I wasn’t just thinking it I was saying out loud..I remember thinking, “Emma’s listening to me come” I remember being even more turned on my that....

Finally it subsided, but my hand was still not in my command.

“Oh God Emma! I’m coming! I’m coming...I...! Please!”

“Your hand will stop now. It obeys me, as you obey me. Tell me you obey me.”

“I obey you.” I said it so automatically that it actually felt kinda scary.

“Good. Sleeep now. Deep Sleep..”

And the world went black again.