The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE CASE OF THE CASE OF THE CASE

The case was standard, black, anonymous.

He opened the case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

As he expected, inside the case was another black case. It was precisely identical but very slightly smaller; exactly the right size to fit snugly.

He opened the smaller case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case sat a third case, identical but very slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly, its outer walls just touching the inner walls of the outer case.

He opened the third case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case was a fourth case, identical but very slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit.

He paused.

He opened the case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case was a fifth case. It was precisely identical but just a little smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly.

He undid his tie, and smiled in anticipation.

He opened the fifth case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Nestling inside the case was another case, identical but slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit.

He opened it, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

As he expected, the case contained a seventh case. It was identical but very slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He must be a little tired after the flight.

He opened the seventh case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Yes. At last! The seventh case was open! Adrenalin coursed through his veins, obliterating any thoughts of exhaustion.

He stared into the open case, his eyes wild. The anticipation was electric. He’d waited for this moment for so long; his mind was suddenly on fire, alive with possibilities.

Exactly as he expected, exactly as he’d dreamed, inside the seventh case sat another case. It was identical but very slightly smaller, precisely the right size to fit.

He squinted in rapt concentration. The zips were getting ever more fiddly.

He opened the eighth case, carefully unzipping around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case was another case. It was identical but just a little smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly.

Quickly, with trembling fingers, he unzipped around the edge and opened the ninth case.

Inside the case sat another case, identical but slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit.

He took a sip of water, trying to quell his excitement.

He opened the tenth case, unzipping carefully around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the tenth case sat an eleventh case. The eleventh was identical to the tenth, but a little smaller; exactly the right size to fit snugly.

Peering at the tiny fastener, he laboriously unzipped around the edge and, carefully lifting the ten-centimetre-wide lid, he opened the case.

Nestled within the eleventh case was another case, identical but very slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly.

He opened the case, carefully unzipping around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case was another case. It was identical but smaller. It was exactly the right size to fit.

Frowning slightly, he counted the cases from outside inwards, ticking them off on his fingers. He relaxed in relief.

He opened the final case, carefully unzipping around the edge and lifting the lid, and reached for its contents.

He reared back in shock and panic. This was not his case.

Inside the case lay another case, identical but very slightly smaller, exactly the right size to fit snugly.

He put his head in his hands and sat rocking gently backwards and forwards for a long minute.

Perhaps he had miscounted.

Gathering himself, he very carefully opened the smaller case, unzipping around the edge and lifting the lid.

Inside the case was another black case. It was precisely identical but very slightly smaller; exactly the right size to fit.