The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emotional Bonds

by Simon bar Sinister

February 2000

Tina awoke, and stretched luxuriously. What a great night’s sleep! she thought. I haven’t felt this good in years. She looked around, and saw that she wasn’t in her own bed. She was in a room, a very large room, the size of two football fields. Surprisingly, she wasn’t scared by her surroundings. She was, however, very curious. She decided that she should take a look around.

As Tina stood up, she noticed that she wasn’t wearing any clothes. She looked around for something to wear, but there was nothing. She got up and started to walk around completely naked. She supposed she could have stripped the sheet off of the bed and wrapped that around her, but it didn’t seem necessary. Besides, all of the other women here were naked, and they didn’t seem to mind.

As she walked, Tina was struck by how beautiful the room was. It was done in a classic Roman style, with a mosaic of tiles on the floor and walls, and columns rising to the high ceiling. There weren’t any windows. She could hear the calming sound of splashing water coming from the one side of the room. On another side was a grand staircase that led high up to a second floor.

A pair of women came walking by. They were holding hands, smiling and talking to each other. Like Tina, they were completely naked, except that they had very strange looking collars around their necks. “Good morning!” they both said in unison.

“Good morning!” said Tina in return. “Could you help me?”

“Yes, what is it?” one of them said.

“Could you tell me where the bathroom is?”

One of the women pointed to the far corner of the room. “There’s a toilet right over there,” she said, with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh. Thank you,” said Tina.

“You’re welcome,” said both women in unison, and they continued on.

What friendly people they were! thought Tina, as she walked across the large room. When she got there she found a toilet up against the wall, with no walls, no stall, nothing to divide it from the rest of the room. That’s a strange place to put a toilet, she thought, and she sat down and started to pee.

As she sat there, she could see a large bathtub, big enough to fit seven or eight people, carved into the floor. A fountain of water came out of the wall and fell into the tub. Sitting alone in the tub, staring at Tina, was another woman. She had very dark complexion and was exotic-looking, Tina thought that she may have been from India. She too, had a very friendly smile on her face. She seems very nice, thought Tina.

When Tina was finished, the woman gestured for her to join her in the tub. Tina could see a faint bit of steam rising up from the water. As she stared at the woman, Tina could almost feel the warm, soothing water herself. It was very inviting, and Tina could not resist. She climbed into the tub next to the other woman.

“Good morning!” said the woman. “I’m Chitra.” She took the large sponge she was holding, and began to rub suds all over Tina’s body. Tina found it to be quite pleasing.

“That’s a pretty name,” said Tina.

“Thank you,” said Chitra.

“My name is Tina.”

“Hello, Tina.” Chitra rubbed the sponge slowly over Tina’s back, up and down. Up and down.

“Am I dreaming?” asked Tina.

“No, you’re not dreaming. This is all very real.” She had finished with Tina’s back, and began rub soap all over Tina’s breasts.

“What happened to me?”

“What’s the last thing you remember?”

“Hmm... Let’s see. I’m driving home from work. It’s late—about nine o’clock. The road is empty. All of a sudden, this van comes from out of nowhere, and cuts me off of the road. The van pulls over right in front of me. I’m very angry. I get out of my car, intending to scream at the son of a bitch who was driving the van. The man gets out of the van, and before I can say anything, he sprays something in my face. And then... I wake up here.”

“The same thing happened to me.” Chitra guided Tina to the fountain of water. She placed Tina’s head underneath, and wet her hair down. Then she rubbed a sweet-smelling shampoo into her hair, and lathered.

“When you’re finished washing me,” said Tina, “can I wash you too?”

“Of course you can!” said Chitra.

“Oh, thank you.”

After Chitra finished shampooing Tina, it was Tina’s turn to wash Chitra. As she rubbed lather all over Chitra’s body, Tina took a closer look at the collar around Chitra’s neck. “Why are you wearing a collar?” asked Tina.

“It was put there be the man who kidnapped us. You’re wearing one too.”

Tina reached up and felt the collar that was around her own neck. That’s strange, she thought. Why didn’t I feel it before? The collar was made of a material that was neither metal nor plastic. Tina couldn’t feel any latch, it was all one continuous piece. She couldn’t move the collar either. It seemed to be fused to the back of her neck.

“The collars are implanted into our brains,” said Chitra.

“You mean the collar is controlling my thoughts?”

“Not exactly. The collar is implanted at the base of your brain, where it works at a much more primitive level. The collar controls your emotions and feelings. Your higher brain functions are intact—not that they’ll do you much good.”

“Oh, I see,” said Tina, as she went back to rubbing lather all over Chitra’s body. “Is that why I’m so calm right now?”

“Exactly,” said Chitra. “If you were kidnapped by white slavers and you woke up in a strange place, how would you expect to feel?”

“I suppose I would be afraid and angry.”

“Do you feel that way right now?”

“No, I feel very calm and contented.”

“And do you normally walk around in the nude like this?”

“No, I don’t like to be nude—even around my husband.” Her husband. This is the first time this morning that she thought about Bill. In her mind’s eye, she could see what he looked like, plain as day. But at the same time, he seemed so distant. She could remember that she was in love with him once, but that seemed so long ago.

“You don’t mind being nude because you can’t feel any shame. The man who kidnapped has completely turned off our sense of shame. He us makes us perform degrading sex acts, which we all do, eagerly. And afterwards, we don’t feel any guilt—unless he wants us to feel humiliated, which he probably will at some point.”

“I guess I should try to escape then.”

“That’s what your logical brain thinks. Of course you should try to escape, it only makes sense. It’s not as easy as it seems, though.”

Tina and Chitra finished bathing each other, and stepped out of the tub. They dried each other off with big, fluffy towels. Leaving the towels on the floor, Chitra walked over and sat down in front of a large mirror. Tina picked up a brush and began to brush Chitra’s long black hair. Her hair sure is pretty, she thought. Tina looked at herself in the mirror. Her blond hair used to be as long as Chitra’s, but now it was cut short. In the back of her head, where the collar was attached, her hair was shaved off completely. Chitra must have been here a while if her hair has grown back so much.

I must try to escape, thought Tina, as soon as I’m finished brushing Chitra’s hair. But looking at Chitra, she knew that she would be so disappointed if she didn’t get to brush Tina’s hair too. So after she finished brushing, she sat down and let Chitra fix her hair. It felt wonderful.

“I was wondering,” said Tina, “is the collar making me gay?”

Chitra laughed. “If our kidnapper wanted to make you bisexual—and he probably will at some point—there wouldn’t be any doubt in your mind. What you feel right now is different. You see, all of the collars are linked together. When you are in proximity to another girl with a collar, you feel all of the emotions that she feels. This means that you’re feeling a great deal of empathy for me right now.”

“Oh, I see. Thank you for explaining all of this to me!”

“You’re welcome.”

“Now if you excuse me, I must go and try to escape now.” Tina took another look around, and was surprised by what she saw. About ten feet away was a large metal door, with a red illuminated “EXIT” sign above it. “What’s that?” she asked.

“That’s the way out,” said Chitra. “Fire codes.”

“You mean that I can just leave?”

“It’s not that simple.”

“Why not?”

“Every girl here has tried to go through that door, but no one has got very far.” Tina could sense great fear behind Chitra’s voice.

“What happened? What’s behind the door?”

“There’s nothing behind the door.”

“Then why are you so afraid?”

“I... I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Well, I have to try to escape anyway,” said Tina.

“I know.”

Tina felt that she was making a big mistake, but she couldn’t think of a logical reason why she shouldn’t try to leave. She walked up to the metal door, and opened it.

Outside, things looked very different. The building she was in was an old factory, located in the industrial zone of a city she didn’t recognize. In front of her was a deserted alleyway, strewn with garbage. The instant she stepped outside, Tina felt an intense fear surge through her body. Tina was paralyzed, she couldn’t move or scream. She felt a pain in the pit of her stomach. She was having trouble breathing. She was alone, cold and naked. She felt that she could die at any moment. And from there, the fear only got worse.

The next thing she remembered, Tina was back inside. She was lying on her bed, curled up in a tight ball, and sobbing heavily. She had no idea how she had got there. The fear must have been so great that she blocked it out of her mind.

She heard Chitra’s comforting voice next to her. “You’re OK now. You’re going to be all right. You’re safe now.” Tina knew that Chitra was right. Now that she was back inside, she felt completely safe. Outside was bad, inside was good. No harm could come to her now. Quickly, she was able to stop crying. She got up and hugged Chitra, which made her feel even more safe and comfortable.

Tina then noticed that Chitra’s face was covered with tears. “Oh, my God,” said Tina, “I must have made you cry too. I’m so sorry!”

“It’s OK,” said Chitra, sniffling. “You had to learn, just like the rest of us. The most important thing is that you’re safe now.”

“You’re so good to me! I don’t know what I’d do without you,” said Tina, pressing her naked body against Chitra’s.

“Look at us,” said Chitra. “Our faces are all red. Let’s go wash them off.”

“OK!” said Tina, eagerly. The two of them went back to the bathtub.

A half-hour later, Tina and Chitra were drying each other off with big, fluffy towels. Suddenly, Tina felt a surge of electricity in the air. Chitra let her towel fall to the floor, and she started looking at something across the room.

“What’s going on? What is it?” asked Tina.

“It’s Melvin,” said Chitra.

“Melvin?”

Melvin.”

Tina finally saw someone, a fully-clothed man, walking across the room. Hey, he’s pretty cute, she thought. As he got closer, she thought, He’s not cute, he’s GORGEOUS! Tina’s towel dropped to the floor. Her naked body felt warm and tingly all over. Her pulse was racing, and her nipples were getting hard. Tina wanted to eat him alive! She wanted to put him in her pocket and take him home, except that she wasn’t wearing pants, and she couldn’t leave. He was perfect! He was a god! She couldn’t imagine what she ever saw in whats-his-name—Bill—her husband.

As Melvin talked to Chitra, Tina stood there, doe-eyed, and stared at him. She was unable to take her eyes off of him. She loved everything about him! She loved the way his hair was all greasy and messy. She loved his thick horned-rim glasses. She loved the way that his clothes didn’t fit him well. She wished that she could rip them off.

“I see you’ve met Tina,” said Melvin. “How is she adjusting to the situation?” When Melvin spoke, Tina’s knees felt like jelly.

“She’s doing fine,” said Chitra, “same as all of us.” Chitra’s nipples were hard and sticking straight out, just like Tina’s. Tina could sense that Chitra felt the same way about Melvin as she did.

Melvin leaned forward and kissed Chitra on the cheek. Wait a minute! thought Tina. I’ve finally met the man of my dreams, my soulmate for life, and he’s kissing someone else! Shouldn’t I feel jealous? But Tina didn’t feel any jealousy at all. In fact, when Melvin kissed Chitra, Tina could feel a chill run down her spine.

Melvin turned and spoke to Tina. “How are you doing?” he asked.

Bashfully, Tina looked away, and traced circles on the floor with her foot. “Uhm... OK,” said Tina. Her face turned bright red. Oh, God, she thought, I sound like an idiot! He’ll never want to fuck me now!

“Maybe later you can come up and meet me in my room? How does that sound to you?”

Tina squealed. Good one, she thought, I haven’t squealed since I was a teenager. Tina imagined what it would be like going to Melvin’s room. She would throw herself at him, rip his clothes off, and then make hot, passionate love with him. She imagined all the different ways that she could fuck him. The pictures were so vivid in her mind...

“Earth to Tina!” said Chitra. “Are you there?”

Tina realized that he was gone. “What happened to Melvin?” she asked.

“He left two minutes ago.”

“Uhm, Chitra, could you excuse me for a moment?”

“Certainly.”

Tina walked across the room, and back to her bed. She immediately lay down, and began to masturbate.

Tina brushed her hands across her sensitive nipples. Oh, God! Melvin is so HOT! Melvin sliding his cock into my pussy. Melvin doing me doggie-style. Melvin doing me up the ass. Tina’s other hand quickly found its way down between her legs, and was rubbing her engorged clit. I’m sucking Melvin’s cock. Melvin is coming in my mouth! Tina would never have imagined doing those things with her husband, but with Melvin, it just seemed so natural.

Tina kept rubbing herself, harder and harder, she became more and more aroused, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not bring herself to climax. She kept imagining herself in more extreme situations with Melvin, hoping that would make her come. Melvin has me strapped to he bed! I can’t move! No! not the dildo! Anything but the dildo!

After about fifteen minutes, Tina was tired and frustrated, but she still hadn’t had an orgasm. She opened her eyes, and saw that Chitra was kneeling on the bed right next to her. “Oh, hi, Chitra,” pant, pant “I can’t seem to come.” moan, grunt “Can you help me?”

Chitra smiled warmly. “There’s nothing that I would love more,” she said, “but you see, the collars prevent us from coming unless Melvin permits it.”

Realizing the futility of the situation, Tina stopped masturbating, and tried to calm herself down. After she lay there for a few moments, she said, “I’ve always considered myself a rational human being—in control of my emotions. I realize that my feelings are artificial, but I want to fuck Melvin! I want to fuck him more than anything! I want to fuck him over and over and over!”

“We all feel the same way,” said Chitra.

Tina sighed. “I’m hungry,” she said. “When do we get to eat?”

“They’ll be serving breakfast in a little while,” said Chitra. “But you’re all sweaty, and your hands are covered with—well, you know. Why don’t we go wash up first?”

“OK!” said Tina, and once again, the two of them went back to the bathtub.

* * *

Several hours later, Tina was seated talking to several of the women. They were all so sweet and friendly, Tina felt that she had known them all for years. Suddenly, she felt the same surge of electricity in the air, just like before. Tina stood and expected to see Melvin, but instead it was just one of the girls. She was very excited. “What is it, Teresa?” asked Chitra.

Teresa was panting heavily, and she was so thrilled, she could barely get the words out. “Melvin wants to see Tina!” she finally blurted.

Once again, Tina squealed. She may have even jumped up and down a little. Several other of the girls squealed too. “Where is he! Where do I go!?”

“His room is up the stairs, and at the end of the hallway,” said Chitra. “I’m so happy for you!” she added.

Moving quickly, Tina ran across the room and climbed the stairs. As Tina walked down the hallway, she could see that all the other rooms upstairs were bedrooms. If there are bedrooms upstairs, then why do they make us all sleep downstairs? she thought, but those thoughts quickly disappeared. As she got closer to Melvin’s room, she began to feel apprehensive. What if he doesn’t like me? she wondered. What if I say something stupid, just like before?

Tina felt a huge knot in her stomach as she entered Melvin’s room.

Melvin was waiting for her. He looked magnificent. “Come in and sit down,” he said.

Tina tried to be nonchalant. As she walked, her hips swayed back and forth much more than usual. She tried to stop it, but thinking about it only made it worse. She sat down on the chair, crossed her legs, and tried to act natural.

“So, how do you feel?” asked Melvin.

“I love you!” was the first thing that jumped out of her mouth.

Melvin chuckled. “Why of course you do!” He had such a wonderful laugh. “So how are you adjusting to your new life?”

You’re a horrible freak. I can’t believe what you’ve done to me. I’ll escape if it’s the last thing I do. “Fine, I guess.”

“Excellent! Tomorrow, we’ll start putting you to work for us. How does that sound?”

Tina had no idea what he was talking about. “Uhm, OK.”

“Why don’t you stand up and show that lovely body of yours to me?”

Tina stood. There was a wet spot on the chair where she was sitting. She lifted her hands over her head, posed seductively, and put her naked body on display for him. She desperately wanted to make him horny for her, the way she was for him. She turned slowly, showing off all of her smooth curves. By the time she had turned all the way around she was panting heavily. She stared at Melvin, looking for some kind of reaction.

“Excellent!” he said again. Tina gasped with excitement as he walked over towards her. When he kissed her, she felt a thrill surge through her body, all the way down to her toes. Time seemed to stand still for her.

The next thing she realized, Tina was lying on her back in bed. She stared up at Melvin’s gorgeous face. He was still wearing his cute glasses, even as he pounded his cock into her. Just as before when she masturbated, she was on the verge of orgasm, unable to come. His hands were electric, and every touch sent new surges down her spine. Finally, at the same instant that Melvin came, her own orgasm was released. Tina screamed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

Downstairs, every single woman shuddered at the exact same moment.

As Melvin got up, Tina lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling in a daze. She was hoping that Melvin would fuck her again, but she would have no such luck. “That’s all. You can go now,” he said.

Tina was only slightly disappointed, though. She just had the most satisfying experience of her life. She walked on air as she made her way back downstairs. Completely spent, she lay down on her bed, and fell immediately asleep.

* * *

The next day was pretty much like the day before. Tina took several baths, ate some meals, and had conversations with the other girls. She was never bored, though. All the other girls were such wonderful, friendly people. Tina kept hoping that she would get to see Melvin again, but unfortunately he was nowhere to be found.

Finally, late in the day, one of the girls, Teresa, approached Tina and Chitra. Teresa was carrying a small jewelry case in her hands. “Would you two come upstairs with me?” she asked.

Tina got excited. “Are we going to see Melvin?” she asked.

“No, I’m afraid not,” said Teresa.

Tina and Chitra held hands as they followed Teresa up the staircase. They were led into one of the bedrooms upstairs. Tina was surprised to see a man there, waiting for them. He was about forty, and mostly bald. He was wearing a sports jacket over a polo shirt. His loafers had little tassels on them, and he wasn’t wearing any socks. Tina hated him immediately. Chitra seemed equally disinterested too.

Teresa opened the case she was holding. Inside was an array of rings. The rings were made of the same material as the collars they wore, except that they were all different colors. Teresa pointed out each of the different rings to the man. “We have different names for the rings,” she said. Pointing to the pink ring, she said, “We call this one the ‘Baby’ ring.” It’s our most popular.”

“Do you have ‘Sporty’, ‘Scary’ and ‘Posh’, too?” asked the man. No one laughed at his joke.

Teresa pointed to the blue ring. “This is the ‘Docile’ ring, another favorite.”

The man pointed to the bright red ring. “What’s this one?” he asked.

“That’s the ‘Slutty’ ring.”

“Oooh! I’ll take that one,” he said.

Teresa frowned. “Well, sir, with the ‘Slutty’ ring, the girls tend to be rather, uh, aggressive. It’s probably not a good idea to have a threesome using that ring.”

“Don’t worry,” said the man, smugly. “I can handle it.” He took the ring from the case, and Teresa turned and left.

Wait a minute! thought Tina. A threesome? He expects Chitra and I to fuck him? Why would we ever want to fuck anyone except Mel—

The man put the ring on his finger, and Oh God! Tina suddenly felt incredibly horny! She felt like she hadn’t fucked anyone since, well, since last night, but that seemed like an eternity! The man now looked a whole lot better than he did before. He was no Melvin, of course, but he would do. But look at Chitra! That bitch! Chitra was already kissing him, grinding her naked body against his, her hands reaching down into his khakis. Like an animal, Tina pushed Chitra out of the way, and started kissing the man herself.

Chitra, of course, was not very happy about it. She started to push Tina, too, and the two of them were poised to fight each other.

“Wait a minute!” said the man, who was obviously pleased by their behavior. “Why don’t we solve this by playing a game? You two fuck each other, and the last one to have an orgasm gets to fuck me!”

Tina and Chitra looked at each other for a moment, and then they each rolled their eyes. With the adrenaline rushing through her veins, Tina easily forced the man onto the bed, and pinned him down. “I’ll tell you what,” said Tina. “I’ve got a game for you. It’s called ‘Tina and Chitra Fuck Your Brains Out.’ Can you handle that? Are you man enough?

The man nodded his head, nervously.

“Good!” Tina then sat on the man’s face. “Now start licking!” she barked. Chitra, meanwhile, had removed the man’s pants, and was getting ready to mount him.

Soon, the two women were facing each other, sitting on opposite ends of the man, making grunting noises and writhing with pleasure. Tina reached out and held Chitra’s hand. She never felt closer to her than she did at this moment.

* * *

The next morning, Tina and Chitra were cleaning up after themselves in the bedroom. Tina said, “I was a little worried when you said that I would be forced to perform degrading sex acts. That was actually kind of fun!”

“We were lucky that he chose the ‘Slutty’ ring,” said Chitra. The next time, he’ll probably want to use the ‘Humility’ ring. The Johns don’t like it when you challenge their manhood like that.”

“I guess I got caught up in the moment. I can’t believe how aggressive I was. It was completely different when I was with Melvin. With him, it was like—”

“—you wanted him to be the one to take charge?” said Chitra, completing Tina’s sentence.

“Exactly!” said Tina, who sighed lovingly.

“You should be grateful that we didn’t get Mr Henderson as a customer.”

“Mr Henderson?”

Chitra moved in close to Tina, and spoke softly. “Mr Henderson likes to use the ‘Mommy’ ring.” For some reason, Tina found that to be incredibly funny, and the two of them giggled for a while.

“So anyway,” said Tina. “I’ve thought up a new way to escape.”

“You have?” asked Chitra.

“You know about the glasses that Melvin wears?”

“Aren’t they so cute on him?”

“Yeah, I know,” sighed Tina. “Have you noticed that he never takes them off, even during sex?” Tina and Chitra both became excited as images of sex with Melvin flashed through their minds. After a little while, they both calmed down. “The glasses control our collars and our emotions, just like the rings do. So all we have to do is steal Melvin’s glasses, and we can escape!”

Chitra shook her head. “It would never work. Every time we get close to Melvin, we’re like putty in his hands!”

In her mind’s eye, Tina imagined that she was made out of putty, and Melvin’s hands were molding her, shaping her... It took a while for Tina to calm down again. “I suppose you’re right,” she finally said.

Chitra changed the subject. “Why don’t you finish stripping the sheets off the bed, and I’ll go get a fresh set?”

“OK,” said Tina. As Chitra left the room, Tina began to pull the stained sheets off of the mattress.

Clunk Something fell on the floor.

Tina bent down to see what had fallen. She gasped. It was a cell phone! It must have fallen out of the man’s pocket last night.

Tina picked the phone up. It was charged, and functional. Tina became excited. This is it! I can use this to escape! All I have to do is call whats-his-name—Bill—my husband, and this whole ordeal will be over with!

As Tina started to dial, she hesitated. What would happen to Melvin? He probably would be arrested, and she would never get to see him again. Tina imagined the huge, empty void in her life without Melvin in it. How could she live her life without ever seeing Melvin again? Tina was very confused.

Finally, Tina made a decision. She would go to Melvin’s room, and gaze upon his face one last time. What harm could there be in that? Then, afterward, Tina could call for help and have one final memory of Melvin etched in her brain.

Slowly, Tina crept down the hallway towards Melvin’s room. As she approached, once again her body became warm and tingly. She stood in the doorway, and looked in.

Melvin was in bed, having sex with Teresa. The sight of Melvin fucking was too thrilling for words! Now that Tina was close enough, she could feel the sensations of pleasure that Teresa was experiencing. Tina was enthralled. Unable to control herself, her hands began to rub her body.

Suddenly, Melvin stopped and looked at Tina. “What’s that in your hands?” he asked.

Tina quickly put the phone behind her back. “Uhm, nothing...” she said.

Melvin flashed Tina a great big smile. “Come on, show it to me.”

Tina was unable to resist. She showed him. “It’s a cell phone,” she said.

“And have you called anyone on it?”

“Uhm, no,” she said.

“Excellent!” said Melvin. “Can you do me a favor? Can you take the phone and smash it on the ground for me?”

How could anyone say no to a face like that? With all of her strength, Tina threw the phone to the floor, where it broke into pieces.

“Thank you, Tina,” said Melvin. “As a reward, you can come over here and suck my cock.”

Tina squealed, quickly ran to him and took his yummy cock into her mouth. As she sucked, she thought to herself, I blew it! I’ve given up my one chance for freedom. I’ve sacrificed everything I believe, in exchange for a brief moment of pleasure. I should be ashamed of myself!

But of course, Tina couldn’t feel any shame.

The End.