The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empire Building

Chapter One

The early morning silence was cut short by the blare of an alarm. Nash groaned, reaching out, he turned off his alarm. Leaving it on, on a Saturday, wasn’t going to win him any friends. Tossing off the sheets, he started to slowly drag himself out of bed. One look at the clock made it clear. He would be the first one up.

Nash wasn’t sure exactly what it was, but he felt a bit strange. It was as if his head were lighter. Feeling it with his hands, he noticed nothing out of the ordinary. While getting washed up, he checked, again, in the bathroom mirror, still nothing.

“I guess I’m just imagining it.” He mumbled, finishing drying up and tossing the towel in the wash basket.

Just then, the bathroom door opened. Melinda, his older sister, walked in. She was a few years old than him, but didn’t really act it, sometimes. With a toothbrush in her hand, she stood wearing only a baggy hoodie. Most likely, that’s all she was wearing knowing her. Her long brown hair was sticking out all over the place. Lowering his eyes, he noticed her massive breasts were still pretty noticeable, even in the baggy hoodie.

At the same time as him, she lowered her eyes. Quickly he covered himself, blushing in embarrassment.

“No worries, kiddo. It isn’t anything I haven’t seen, before.” She chuckled, rather nonchalantly.

“You’re just going to brush your teeth?!”

“Are you going to get dressed?” She asked, looking over her shoulder.

He didn’t really have an answer to that. She didn’t seem to care, turning back to face the mirror. For as long as Nash could remember, she’d been like that. She just seemed bored, with everything and everyone. Not having a job and sleeping about sixteen hours a day, probably, didn’t help her enjoy life.

Returning from his thoughts, he saw her legs were fully exposed, right up to just below her rear. Staring, he started to feel himself getting hard. This was bad. At any moment, she could turn around and see him, still naked and sporting a boner. But, he couldn’t look away! Sister or not, this would serve many dreams to come.

Burning every detail to memory, he scanned her legs over and over. They were pretty long, shapely too; the soft tan of her skin giving a very sexy allure to her figure. He followed her legs up, as she shifted her weight from one to the other, rubbing them together to stave off the cold. Sadly, his gaze reached the base of her hoodie.

It was only in the way. He really wanted to see a bit more. The image of her stretching and her hoodie revealing its secrets plagued his mind.

To his surprise, she did stretch; just as he’d imagined, in fact. Her arms up high, her back arched backward, her plump behind exposed in all its glory.

For just a few seconds, Nash saw heaven in the form of an ass.

The large, throbbing rod between his legs, reminded him he was still naked. Swiftly, he threw on his boxers. Probably better if she left as well, he thought, with a slight mental “push.”

Within seconds, she left, with a slight sway of her hips. Nash wasn’t sure if his sister was hot and he had mental powers or if he was just insane. Insanity seemed a bit too much for him to believe, so he decided to test to see if he really did have powers.

Taking a look in the mirror, he started to imagine himself to be more muscular. Slowly, his body started to mould to that image. There were a few other improvements he wished to make, before he really started testing these new powers.

Dropping his boxers, he exposed his, still, raging erection. Thinking it could use a few inches, he imagined it longer and it grew. A wave of pleasure flowed over him as it did. Then, he grew his testicles to fit the new scale of things down there.

These slight changes were all he felt he needed. Why change too much? He might be able to change the way others see him. In fact, he thought this was a great idea to test, but who to try it out on?

His sister, Susan, came to mind. She was the same age as him and virtually the opposite of their older sister. To give a summary, she was highly active, outgoing; and pretty self-conscious. She and Nash had never really gotten along. But now, he could change that.

Picturing the scenario in his head, he gave another “mental push.” Now, she should adore him. In her mind, he would be the perfect brother.

Heading back to his room, he realised that this could be fun. The others started getting up, as he got dressed. Throwing some old clothes on, he headed down stairs. His mom was already there, preparing the table for breakfast.

Ann, his mother, was a pretty hardworking woman. Nash didn’t really know what her job was, but he knew she worked pretty hard at it. Her appearance was a strange mix of both her daughters with Susan’s petite frame; Melinda’s large breasts, if not as large as them; and she stood at a height in-between them. Wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms and an old T-shirt, she buzzed about the kitchen, her dark black hair tied up in a ponytail.

This could be a good chance to try out his idea for real, he thought.

Walking up to her, he reached out and, from behind, groped her large, cushiony melons. A sharp gasp was all that escaped her mouth. Now, to see what would happen.

The wheels of Ann’s mind were turning furiously, looking to find answers to a number of questions. Why has my son just grabbed me? Why my breasts? How should I react? Is that thing, poking my butt, what I think it is?

Nash just stood there, cupping her breasts with his hands; her rear end pressing against his groin. After having calmed down from the show earlier, his penis was now up and ready for some frontline action. Frozen in place, his mother was stuck bending over, reaching into a cupboard.

A voice sounded off in Ann’s head.

“This is normal.” It said.

Relief passed over her like a wave. Of course, this was normal. Young boys should be curious about women. It’s probably a good thing he went to her, first. Now, he could satisfy his curiosity in a safe way. It was her obligation as a mother to help him with things like this. In fact, she felt, she should encourage him to do things like this.

Stunned, Nash continued to read her mind. She had no idea he was messing with her or that he was reading her thoughts. This could be very interesting, he thought.

Sliding one of his hands up her shirt, he began fondling her breasts. She gasped, the shock of cold hands on her warm tits making her nipples stand erect. Already incredibly turned on, she began moving her hips instinctively, trying to rub up against him.

Suddenly, she stood up and spun around. Bracing herself against the counter, she struck a sexy pose; her hard nipples poking through her shirt, making her arousal obvious.

Stretching the elastic of her tracksuit bottoms, trying to tempt him, she began to lower them. Making large sways with her hips every time she lowered them, she exposed more and more of herself to him; the dark forest of her pubic hair peeking out, over the waist of her trousers.

This was the farthest Nash had ever gone with a woman. He was shaking with barely contained excitement. Ann was going through much of the same; she hadn’t felt this sexy, in her life.

The sound of footsteps upstairs knocked them out of their daze.

Ann, quickly, pulled up her track bottoms, covering herself again. This situation could be hard to explain to her daughters, after all. They have yet to be mothers and have to tend to the needs of their children. After fixing her clothes, she got back to making breakfast.

After bounding down the stairs, Susan charged into the dining room. A huge grin plastered across her face. She was the shortest of the whole family, being only 5ft tall. Still wearing her PJs, she looked a little dishevelled. A few of the buttons of her top were undone, exposing her smooth, flat stomach. Small, tight shorts covered her waist, leaving her pale legs visible. Having her black hair up in pigtails completed the rather childish image.

“Morning, bro!” She shouted, looking far more excited than she should.

Running over to him, she embraced him. The size difference was pretty apparent, as she buried her face in his chest. Nash could feel the warmth of her body, still warm from her being in bed.

“When did you two get so close?” Their mother asked, looking over her shoulder, trying not to reveal that her nipples were poking through her top.

Nash realised some more memory editing might be needed, if his changes were to make sense.

“I don’t know,” She muttered, still hugging Nash, “But I had an awesome dream about him.”

She seemed pretty content in his arms, giving a blissful moan. With a little regret, Nash pulled away, to take a seat at the dining table. Susan gave a wistful sigh as he went, trying to plead with him to stay with her eyes.

Maybe, he did too much, Nash thought. The thought was quickly pushed to the back of his mind, by breakfast; his lust taking second place to bacon.

Susan sat down beside him, telling him all about her dream. Not paying attention, he didn’t retain much of it. Something about him fighting monsters and saving her, the usual hero stuff. He had wanted her to like him, but now, she treats him like some kind of god.

“I’ll be going out, later,” She said, rather matter-of-factly, “Wanna do something when I get back?”

“Sure.” He said, not really sure if he did.

“Jen’s gonna be coming over, too” She said, softer than before, “So, you might want to stay in your room for bit.”

She clearly didn’t want Jen going near him. Jen was a babe, after all; Susan was pretty jealous of her. Jen would always end up stealing the guys Susan liked, so, she was going to be extra careful.

In fact, this was a great chance. Get a moment with Jen alone and he could really test his powers. Even the thought of it, excited him. Susan noticed this, giving him a small jab in the arm.

Coming a little late, Melinda entered the room, wearing the same outfit as before.

“What makes you think you can walk around like that, young lady?” Ann scolded, looking rather cross.

“What? I’m wearing pants.” Melinda replied, lifting her hoodie slightly, showing off a pair of purple panties.

“Put them away, your brother’s here, for goodness sake!”

“He’s got a worse problem with exposing himself.”

Ann wasn’t sure what to say to that, she’d have to give Nash to lesson, later. Now, she had to deal with breakfast.

Walking over and sitting down at the table, Melinda, rather comically, pretending to heave her heavy breasts about. She did this every morning, just to annoy Susan, and every morning, it worked. Dropping into her seat with a soft thud, the large globes on her chests jiggling, she began to tuck into her meal.

Susan was red and shaking with both rage and embarrassment. Standing up, she marched out of the room and headed upstairs.

“Do you always have to do that?” Ann asked, with a sigh, clearly fed up with all the dramatics.

“Got to wonder why she shuts herself in her room, when we share a room.” Melinda mused, with a slight smirk.

“Nash, go up and talk to her.”

Resigning himself to it, Nash went upstairs and knocked on the door. After a few seconds of rustling, the door swung open and he was pulled inside. Flung onto the bed, he turned over a little dazed. Susan jumped on top of him, straddling him.

Nash was so stunned, that he couldn’t even think. His mind began working backwards, trying to work out the sequence of events that just transpired.

As his sisters shared a room, they had a bunk bed; they now were lying in the bottom bunk of it. Which, he was pretty sure, was Melinda’s bed, but she probably wouldn’t mind, knowing her. The room was filled with piles of clothes strewn everywhere, coving the floor and the bed.

His sister didn’t know exactly how to advance from this, at first. Seeming, surprised that her plan had worked. Thin legs clamped on to his hips, sitting on his, now excited, groin, she placed a hand on the bottom of the top bunk for support. Placing her free hand down by his head, she lent in, their faces now inches apart.

“You like me, right?” She asked, barely more than a whisper.

Thinking about this for a minute, Nash decided it would be better just to nod and play along. Looking down, he saw that her, half-buttoned, pyjama top was only just hiding her small breasts. After following his eyes, she took her hand off the top bunk, using it instead, to fiddle with the buttons of top, teasingly.

“You like me, more than our sister, right?” She continued, basically blowing the words into his ear, at this point.

This wasn’t as much a question, as a contractual obligation. Nash caught onto this, if he likes her best, he gets boobs. Too bad for her, that she was probably rendered blind, by her newfound adoration, to the fact that he could be lying to her. Continuing to nod, he watched a slight smile spread across her face.

With an elated giggle, she pulled her top out slightly, by the button, holding it in front of his face. Undoing it, her top flinging back, causing her little lady lumps to jiggle. A sight which elected a cheer from his groin, which she seemed to feel, given the noise she made.

Sitting upright, she still sat on his crotch, like an extension of his own erection. Her top was, now, pretty open, breasts still covered, but every speck of cleavage she had was on display. Shaking her head, she flicked one of her pig tails over her shoulder.

“Maybe, we should go a bit lower, now.” She panted, excitement getting to her.

Rising up onto her knees, giving him a clear view of her shorts, she began sliding her hands down her front. They were a bright pink and rather small. Nash was sure she’d been wearing the same pyjamas for a few years, making them much tighter than they should have been on her. Her tushie was likely packed like tinned tuna in those, Nash imagined.

One of her soft, delicate hands slipped inside the rim of her pyjama bottoms. Shivering, as she finds what she was looking for. The hand in her shorts causing them to bulge slightly, imitating his pants, at the time.

At this point, Nash was feeling a little left out. She pulled him down, jumped on him, gave a strip tease, only to masturbate on top of him. Not that that was really something to complain about, but he wanted a bit more than to satisfy her need for adoration. Then, it dawned on him, what was the point of powers, like what he had, if you don’t use them?

Susan was on top of the world, as well as her brother. With one hand down her pants and the man of her dreams ogling her amazing body, she felt as if she could do anything. Beginning to thrust her hips, as she rapidly approached orgasm. She’d never gotten this far with herself, by herself. Now, her shorts, finally unable to handle the added pressure, burst, firing a button in to the wall, revealing the bright blue of her panties. Lost in rapture, Susan barely noticed. Just before she ascended to seventh heaven, a strange thought entered her head.

Her brother had genitals.

This startling revelation, stuck in her head. She stopped rubbing herself and just stared at his crotch, mouth slightly agape. Susan had never seen the male parts before, outside of diagrams. Most guys avoided her, terms like “stuck up” and “selfish” were given as reasons, so she didn’t get a chance to experiment.

Moving around, her ass now in his face, she got the best position she could facing his groin. Sheepishly, sliding her hand down into his boxers, feeling about for what she was looking for.

Suddenly, she found herself grasping a solid, pulsing shaft. It felt really warm against her hand, cluing her in as to what it was.

Pulling it out, she got to work.

Her hand sliding up and down, jerking fast, she was really getting into it.

Since, Nash ended up with her rear end in his face he couldn’t see the look in her eyes; a look of curiosity, excitement and slight fear. This was the first time she’d done anything like this with a guy, she wanted to explore and play with every inch of him and her new discovery. Adding to her excitement, was the fact that, at any moment, her sister or mom could barge in and catch her doing this; the thought making her even wetter.

Keeping his cock pointed away from her, as if it were a loaded gun, she began fiddling with the head of his penis as she jerked him off. She really wasn’t sure about what would happen, when a guy came. She’d heard stories, but never seen it. Now, she finally would.

Leaning forward, hovering over his crotch, she left her rear open to attack.

Reaching out, Nash grabbed the top of her shorts with both hands, yanking them down to her knees. Her blue panties were still connected to her special place; by long strands of girl-cum. Pussy juices soaked her groin and ran down her thin, pale legs.

Looking through her legs, Susan saw what happened. She saw him staring at her most secret area, somewhere no one but her had seen. But she couldn’t do anything; her body had already lost control.

Throwing her head back, she let out a high-pitched, orgasmic moan. Catching herself, she shoved his dick into her mouth, muffling the noise. Her backside was pointed high into the air, quivering from orgasm. Yet more juices poured out of her, running down and dripping into her panties.

Moaning satisfied, she stopped shaking. The feeling of her moaning, however, set Nash off. Grunting, he fired a thick load straight into her mouth. Given his new “modifications” and the morning of sexual teasing he went through, he had quite a lot to fire off.

Pulling her mouth off his shaft, with an audible pop, she fell off him, onto the bed. Covering her mouth with one hand, she started pulling her shorts up with the other. It took a couple of shallows, but she finally got it all down.

“That…” She started, panting heavily, “…was amazing!”

“Yeah.” Nash agreed, too spent to say much more.

It was first times all around, for the two of them. Neither really sure how else to react. Susan continued fumbling with her shorts, managing to pull them back up.

“That thing up for another round?” She asked, prodding his, once again, erect penis, with her foot.

“Looks that way.” Nash half-heartedly replied, glancing down at it.

“Scary, that is.” A rather troubled look on her face, “I’ll deal with it later, ok?”

Straightening out her top, she began buttoning it up, leaving a few unbuttoned, keeping her midriff exposed.

Nash wasn’t sure how to feel about her “dealing” with his erection, but he was too tired out to question it. Images of what just happened played over in his head; he eventually concluded that it wasn’t really a bad way to start the day.

“You might want to start moving.” She recommended, now lying by his head, “I think sis will want to know what happened to us and come snooping.”

His reply to that came in the form of him jumping off the bed and pulling his trousers up.

Before he made it out the door, she grabbed him, kissing him on the cheek. She’d let go of her shorts because of this, so, due to their missing button, they fell to her ankles, during her kiss.

Giving him a small push, she sent him on his way.

As he crept back to his room, he saw Melinda heading up the stairs. Close one, he thought. He was almost caught. Then again, he could have just erased her memory, making a mental note of this idea. Even still, his heart was near pounding out of his chest.

It was still a few hours until Jen arrived; he needed to get his strength back by then. This was a rare chance, not often did she come over, even if she was Susan’s friend.

He managed to spend the time planning. Planning what he was going to do with her, how he was going to do it; and how to keep everyone from interrupting them.

Sensing her before she even arrived allowed him to jump into action. He felt pretty used to his new found gifts, already.

Ann answered the door, to his new guinea pig.

“Morning Jenifer, Susan’s not quite ready, yet.” Ann greeted her warmly.

“No probs, Mrs Everill, I’ll just head up, ’en” Jen said, between chewing her gum.

Nash wasn’t sure exactly what her accent was. He felt it was a mix of English and stupid, but he kept that to himself.

She had known Nash for about six years, during which, they’d hated each other with a passion. It wasn’t because of anything that happened between them, they just didn’t mix.

Watching as Ann stepped aside, he saw Jen walk in. Even if he hated her, he had to admit she was a stunner.

Her long hair was dyed red, done up in some fancy way that made her look taller than she already was. The clicking, as she walked, gave it away that she was wearing heels. Though, he wasn’t expecting so much leg. Long, tanned legs, all the way up to her microskirt, likely meant more as landing lights to her crotch, than for walking. A large, bouncy chest was contained only by a small crop top, with a jacket.

This could be interesting, he thought, heading back to his room. He’d use his powers to see what was happening.

Jen marched up the steps, heels clicking against the hard wood floor. She was pretty excited for the day ahead. All dressed up, she’d prepared to make all the guys want her. Seeing guys want her body turned her on, she loved it. Not that they’d get more than a look, that would spoil her fun, the mystery for them would be over.

Before she opened the door to Susan’s room, she got the strange urge to check on Nash. Standing there, staring at his door, a wicked smile crossed her face. Why not? Nash would be the first to fall for her, today.

Nash sat on the side of his bed, waiting for her. He had fun things in store, whenever she came in.

The door flung open, Jen standing proud, in its place. Closing it, she kicked off her heels, jumped, and did a front flip, landing in front of him. Her breasts hitting her in the face as she did.

Never in his wildest dreams, had he thought that would have worked. Even more surprising was how she just took it in stride, never thinking something might be wrong.

“How’s ’bout that?” She boasted, slightly dazed after her stunt.

Looks like no matter what he made them do, other people would always think it was perfectly ok. He needed to test this further, though.

“Well, I know you’ll like these.” She continued, lifting her shirt a bit.

Looking away, she let him look at the, now exposed, underside of her large breasts. Without a bra coving them, he noticed that her tan extended to them, as well.

“I like tanning topless.” She explained without prompt, flashing him a cheeky smile, while lowering her top again.

It was pretty clear she was enjoying this. In her mind, this was her getting back at him. Little did she know, much of what she did was controlled by him.

Nash was enjoying it too. The power he had was going to his head; Jen’s teasing was only helping it along.

Jen took off her jacket, tossing it to the floor. She wanted to show him more. She needed to show him more. She would show him everything.

Somewhere in Jen’s mind, the tables had turned. But she no longer cared. She couldn’t even see it.

Turning her back to him, she pulled her top right over her head, tossing it over to her jacket. Her tits fell out of the top with an audible slap against her chest. Coving them with her arm, she turned around to face him.

Moving closer to him, swaying her hips as she did, she began caressing her curves, using her free hand.

“Would you like to see somewhere else I tan without clothes?” She asked, playing with the zip of her skirt.

Nash remembered this was him testing out his powers. He’d need to try and mess with her.

“No.” He answered, quite sharply.

Jen’s face contorted rather strangely, not sure how to respond to that. She’d never been turned down before and never when she was offering something like this. This wasn’t something she wasn’t going to stand for.

“Well, too bad!” She blurted out, unzipping her skirt.

Letting it drop to the ground, she revealed the black thong she was wearing underneath.

Guess they won’t go against the mental commands, Nash thought. He wanted to take things further, but now wasn’t the time. He’d a few other things he needed to test.

Finally giving up, Jen started putting her clothes back on. All desire to continue teasing him left her, clearly it was pointless. She felt a little silly, seeing Nash’s total non-reaction to her near naked body. Most guys would’ve jumped at the chance to see her do that, why didn’t he?

After pulling her skirt back up, she walked over to where her top had landed. Picking it up, she threw it back on, as well. She glanced over at Nash, as she messed about under her top, making sure her chest was comfortable. Creepily, he seemed more interested in her getting dressed than her stripping for him. This was the last straw for Jen.

Marching over to him, she prepared to give him a piece of her mind. Just before she did, she ended up falling face first on the bed, entirely unconscious.

With a chuckle, Nash stood up. He gave her a sharp spank on the rear, before leaving the room. Knocking someone out with a mere thought could be rather fun. In fact, it could be very fun.

Groaning, Jen sat up, a slight pain shot through her butt. She wasn’t sure exactly what happened. But she did know that she woke up in Nash’s bed, felt incredibly horny and had a sore bum. Jen decided that it might be better if she didn’t know. Quickly, she put her shoes on and left for Susan’s room, trying to ignore her curiosity.

Reading other people’s minds was becoming second nature to Nash, who was holding back from laughing at Jen’s thoughts on what happened.

He, now downstairs, wandered into the living room. The wall-mounted T.V. was on, playing programs from some music channel. Lying, sprawled out, on the couch, was Melinda. Still in her hoodie and panties, she was half dosing off, clearly only after being tossed out of her bed by Susan.

Melinda was the only one in the house who he hadn’t messed with, yet. Maybe, it was time that changed.

Giving a small mental push, he made a subtle change.

Walking pasted in front her, he gave her a wave. Waiting to see how she’d react.

Suddenly, he was grabbed and dragged onto the couch, somehow ending up under Melinda.

Flopping down on top of him, her large mammaries pressing against his chest, one of her knees rubbing against his groin, she moaned, wakening up a bit.

“It’s cold, lying on the sofa alone.” She stated, cuddling him even harder.

This wasn’t quite what he was expecting, but when you mess with people’s lust, he probably should have been.

“You’re gonna be my hot water bottle.” She continued, starting to dry hump his leg.

Nash wasn’t sure how he felt about that, given the heavy weights now pressing down on his chest, impeding his breathing. In fact, they were so large, that they put a good bit of distance between them, stopping Melinda from giving him some sensual kisses, even if she kept trying.

After getting a bit more comfortable, she grabbed his arm and shoved it up her hoodie. Instinctively, Nash grabbed the first thing his hand bumped into, which happened to be one of the large, warm orbs on her chest.

A look of shock flashed across Melinda’s face, she let out a sound close to a whimper. She’d completely frozen up. Her huge breast felt incredibly warm against his hand, an erect nipple sticking into his palm.

“If you want to touch those, you’ll need to warm your hands, first.” She said, yanking his arm out, again.

Melinda sat on his chest, her thighs locked around his head. She looked a little disappointed. Clearly, this wasn’t going quite the way she wanted it too. A few moments passed, she just stared at him, before she spoke.

“Are we gonna fuck, now, or what?” She asked suddenly, looking slightly confused.

This was when Nash came to realise, no matter what he made Melinda say or do, what she did of her own free will would always be more surprising. In fact, Nash didn’t really have an answer to this. A pattern was forming here, this annoyed him.

He nodded. It was better than staring at her, he figured.

Heaving herself off of him, Melinda walked around the couch, her hand sliding along his body before reaching his face. Flashing him a cheeky smile, she rubbed his cheek with her hand. Bending over, she planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

“Your room, two minutes.” She whispered in his ear, snapping the elastic of her panties.

Then, she jogged off, with more energy than Nash had known her to use.

Now, all Nash had to do was waste a couple of minutes, then head upstairs.

His attempt to do this peacefully, however, was ruined. His mother’s smiling face appeared over the top of the couch.

“Boys your age should be out exercising, not lying about.” She scolded him, though, the warm smile never leaving her face.

“I was just about to, in fact.” He replied, returning her warm smile, if slightly mockingly.

“Maybe I could help. Your mom’s pretty fit, you know.” She said, flexing her arms, breasts jiggling from the sudden movement.

Standing up, Nash began to leave the room. Catching him before he got away, she pressed him up against the wall.

“I need to talk to you about sex…” She muttered nervously.

“Ok.”

“…and us having it.”

Even though Nash understood that this turn of events was entirely his doing, he couldn’t help thinking she was mad.

“Why would we be having sex?”

“You need to learn somehow.”

He actually couldn’t think of a reasonable response to this.

Regardless, she already had. Her hand slid into his pants, searching around. Grabbing his erection, she started playing with it.

“Your mom’s got some skills, right?” She teased, pressing her breasts against him, hinting at the answer she wanted.

“Can we do this later? He asked, looking rather innocent.

Ann’s heart sank. She honestly felt like she’d failed as a mother. There was one last trick she could pull, however.

“Fine, then. You’ll have to wait for all this, though.” She returned, letting her pants drop.

Folding her arms, in such a way as to push up breasts and raise her top cheekily, she stood waiting for him to take it all in.

His mother’s legs were pale, just like Susan’s, and seemed incredibly smooth. Her groin was still covered by a pair of pure white panties. She seemed just as eager to get them off as he was, thighs rubbing together in excitement.

She was clear trying to tempt him to stay, but he had other plans. Giving her a kiss and her rear a soft squeeze, he headed off upstairs.

Pulling her clothes back on, she decided she’d have to try harder next time. She had a good idea of how she would, too.

Nash didn’t have time to follow her train of thought. However, he swore to be more careful when messing with the minds of others. Things might really get out of hand, if he wasn’t careful. They were already pretty weird.

Bursting into his room, he was greeted by a pleasant, if unexpected sight. What little clothes Melinda had been wearing before, were now scattered about on the floor. Melinda, herself, was lying face down on his bed, her rear-end raised high into the air. Since she was under the bed covers, he couldn’t see exactly what she was doing. But he could see one of her arms snaking down to her lower body; she seemed to like what it was doing down there.

“Thought you were going to leave me to handle this alone, for a while there,” She said, between pants, “Hop in.”

Rolling over, she patted the mattress invitingly. Her large breasts seemed to be struggling to escape the sheets, which she was using to pack them in with.

Excitedly, Nash began to strip down to his underwear. There wasn’t a way in hell that would make him turn down a naked woman that told him to “hop in.”

Melinda shared his excitement; her nipples poked through the sheets she was covering herself with, thighs rubbed together and she had her eyes locked on to his crotch.

As Nash got his jeans off, Melinda had finally lost patience. Reaching out, she grabbed his boxers and pulled them down. As she did, something long flew out and slapped her across the face. She already knew what it was, but as she turned to look at it, a look of confusion came over her.

“It’s a lot bigger than it was, this morning.” She stated, prodding it in disbelieve.

“That’s because I’ve a hard-on.”

Shooting him a glare, she grabbed his dick, squeezing it tightly. Only loosening her grip, when she thought she’d made her point.

“You had one, this morning, as well.”

“Do you normally look at your brother’s penis?”

“Do you normally ogle your big sister’s butt?”

Putting his embarrassment aside, Nash realised she was too observant. He wasn’t going to shake her off with simple excuses. Melinda stared thoughtfully at his penis, debating reasons for the size change. He’d need to work out what to do.

Deciding she didn’t care, she just went to blow him instead.

Taking his phallus into her mouth, she noticed it was bigger than what she normally dealt with. Thinking she’d have to pull out all the stops, she wrapped her tongue around the head, working every sensitive spot she knew.

It wasn’t long before Nash felt that, all-too-familiar, pressure making its way through his groin. No. He needed to hold on, just a little bit longer. Though, with his new powers, he could make a bigger finish.

Melinda had made it her personal mission to make him blow his load in as short a time as possible. She was closing in on orgasm, juices running down her thighs, as she fingered herself. Rubbing herself faster, she took as much as she could into her mouth and moaned as she reached orgasm.

The vibrations from her moaning sent Nash over the edge.

What started out as small spasms became large spurts, asa tidal wave of cum coated the inside of Melinda’s mouth.

Sitting back, Melinda tried to swallow the lake that had been poured into her mouth, having to take two strong swallows to get it all down.

“That was a bit more than I was expecting.” She complained.

“You didn’t have to swallow it.” Nash replied.

“You wanna explain why I came outta your room, covered in sperm?”

“Point taken.”

Flopping back down on the bed, she got comfortable. Lying face down, she’d left most of her body bare, apart from her waist, where she’d draped the sheets over. If anything, it looked like she was about to get a massage.

“That’s tired me out. I’m gonna go back to sleep, now.” She said, finishing with a yawn, “Try not to make a mess with that thing of yours, while I’m out of it.”

So much for having sex, Nash thought to himself. Then again, after all that had happened this morning, he didn’t really think he had the energy for it; perhaps some other time, when he had the time and the energy. Even still, he got a blowjob out of it. So, it wasn’t all a waste.

Nash sat down at the desk in his room, wearing only his boxer shorts. It was a hot day, now that the sun was up, not really any reason to overdress for it.

Glancing at the clock, he noticed that it was near evening, already. Today had been a busy day, he thought to himself. He’d probably have a lot more busy days, given his new powers.

Now he had time, he wondered what to do with them. Now that he had the power to read minds, control people and edit reality, what was he meant to do with them? He didn’t care why he had these powers, only how to use them.

Looking over his desk again, in search of some ideas, he saw an old comic. It was full of the usual superhero stuff. That was it! He would use his powers to help make the world a better place, stop evil and end all global suffering.

Yeah, right. Fuck that.

That would be way too boring. He’d be a super-villain. He’d take over the world. There wasn’t anyone who could stop him, either. Now, that would be fun; but, where to start?

Taking out a notebook and pen, he began to plan out his bid for world domination. He’d already taken over his house. Soon, he would start taking over his school. Now, however, he wanted to start gunning for the city. His first target would be to infiltrate the police force.

Spending most of the day finishing his plans, he finally knew what he was going to do.