The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply. Let me know if you like it …

Categories: mc/ft/mf/md/gr

Encased Part 2

Carl didn’t know what had hit him … well, he did, but he sure as hell hadn’t expected it. Li had cooled down so much he suspected getting a frost burn. The next moment, she was all over him, having shed her blouse in one fluent motion while turning around, exposing two very well rounded orbs protruding from her chest, bouncing freely though firm, without the aid of a bra. The buttons of the shirt he wore flew off in all directions as she literally tore it off of him, as did his sports clothes he was holding in his left hand, when trying to steady himself.

Li didn’t even hesitate when seeing the black rubber covering all of his stomach downward. Nestling with the zipper and button of his pants, then wildly pulling them down and exposing the rest of his rubber-clad form, with one prominent member proudly standing out. Carl tried to step out of the pants legs piled up around his feet, which didn’t really work out, getting stuck with his shoes. He didn’t even have the clear mind anymore to worry about his obviously pretty uncommon sight, with the bottom two thirds (“Why the heck are these pants going up so far again?” was the only short thought he was able to muster) of his body in shiny latex. All he saw was one very hot Asian stripping in front of him, no, it was more like flying out of her clothes. Down went the pants she wore, followed by the panties, and within the blink of an eye, she was upon him again, clinging to him, kissing him, and at the same time wrapping her left leg around him in an effort to feel him deep inside her.

Some two hours or so, and after utilizing several different furniture items on their way to her bedroom, both lay exhausted on the bed. Li’s last thoughts before falling asleep was how unbelievable it was that Carl had needed hardly no time to recover between orgasms, hardly a minute had gone bye that she had not felt his large, thick flesh in her vagina.

Carl’s second to last thought before falling asleep was how incredible and insatiable this woman was. Even after over a dozen of orgasms, some of which just a minute apart, she still kept going. How could such a lithe, slender woman have so much energy, or so much hunger for sex. Or both.

Carl’s last thought before falling asleep was that he was still hard as a rock, yet longer and thicker than he could remember.

* * *

The sun was already shining brightly when Li awoke from her coma-like sleep. She wondered what had gotten into her. One moment, she was trying to get rid of her helpful angel, the other she had fucked him harder and more intense than all the other encounters she had had in her life put together. No, she corrected herself. Not her. Her body. Her mind didn’t want to have part in what she had done, though denying the fun, the intense pleasure she had felt was impossible. Still, this couldn’t continue. She was no fucking animal. She had a mind, a will, and her will wasn’t willing to let this – no matter how good it had felt – happen again. She carefully raised herself up, looking over her partner in orgasm. WTF, she thought, he’s hard again? Or still?

Though her body was aching to feel that enormous prick in it again, her willpower had now taken over. Again. Grabbing her bathrobe, she slid out of the room quietly. The panty she found in the hallway where she had dropped it the night before was quickly pulled on, while she just picked up her blouse and pants, as well as Carl’s clothes, and put them on the living room sofa. Fixing some coffee, her mind was still revolving around last night’s events. Carl was nice, yes. But she had never … even thought about going to bed with anybody that quickly. Much less do it for hours. And in places and positions that they had. What was wrong with her?

In the mean time, Carl had also woken up. What was it that had happened. Sure, it was a great night. And the girl was hot, the hottest he had had in … well, most likely ever. But what was going on? One minute, she’s like “get out of here”, the next she was jumping him, barely taking the time to undress. And not one word about the rubber pants. Actually, not one word all night during their “activities”. He slowly sat up, half expecting something like a hangover, which might explain to some degree. But they both had hardly had any alcohol for supper, so that couldn’t be the explanation. He got up, his view browsing the room, which he didn’t really have time for before. But he stopped looking at himself in the full-height mirror on the closet door. After last night, there was still no spot to be found on the black latex. It was still clean and shiny. Even his still more than erect dick was like polished, and he thought it may have still gotten bigger. Which, again and still, was impossible. As he had noticed last night, it still reached up to just under his rib cage. Higher than it had been both times he had put it on. But not any higher than the night before. He guessed it must just be stretching some. Not that any of his other latex did. But who was he to argue with facts.

The smell of fresh brewed coffee finally made its way to him, so he looked around for something to wear. Not that after last night there’d be any reason for modesty, and it wasn’t like he was completely naked. Finally, with all clothes he could see or find without rummaging all of the drawers or closets, he decided to head outside the way he was. He expected the loaned clothes to be outside, though he did remember the shirt would probably not being salvageable anymore.

Carefully sticking the head through the door, as if afraid to come out, Carl decided to just act casual. No point otherwise, he reminded himself again. Still, the raging hard-on was a bit unsettling. Walking into the living room, he caught sight of both Li and the clothes. He wished for her to not notice him, at least that way he’d be able to put something on and appear a bit more decent than he was at the moment.

30 seconds later he had managed to put on the pants, with some additional shoving, and went over to Li. She was fixing breakfast, and it looked delicious. He wished her a good morning, but got no reply. She didn’t even turn around. He touched her shoulder, but she still didn’t react in any way. When she finally turned around, she seemed to look straight through him. She headed towards the living room, avoiding running in to him, but otherwise acting as if he weren’t there. Carl was just barely from a boiling point. What was it with this woman? Invite him in for dinner, then go cold as an icicle, starting to literally throw him out, then jump him and fuck for hours. And now, just ignoring him plain out. Angrily he grabbed his sports clothes, put on the T-shirt, yelled “I’ll get the pants cleaned and sent back. Oh, and you won’t ever have sex as good as you had with me last night, and you’ll wish you could get it again and again! I’ll bet you!” and left the house. He headed home on an otherwise very nice Sunday morning.

* * *

Li wondered where Carl was. She was fixing some breakfast, and while she didn’t want to seem to inviting (at least not any more than she had already been), she had to be a good host either way. She went to the living room, wondering where the pants were she had picked up earlier. Maybe Carl had finally gotten up and sneaked out to get something to put on. She went to her bedroom, but only found an empty bed. The bathroom was empty, too, as was the guest room. Returning to the living room, she noticed that now all of his clothes were gone. Calling out his name got her no answer. She ran to the house door, but the bike was no longer outside. With a feeling of emptiness and desire in her stomach, she slowly went inside.

She was remembering last night. She was longing for his touch. She was desperate for more of what he had given her last night.

She would be crying for hours …

* * *

Carl made it home in less than half an hour. Though slightly cooled down, he was still mad at Li. Why did she act so erratically? He took off the clothes, threw the pants in the washing machine, then headed for the bathroom for a shower. Looking down, he noticed two things. One was he still had his hard-on, the other that the latex was now extending halfway up his chest. It was still not uncomfortable, but he started to worry. Especially when he tried to take it off for the shower. While it was hard to grab and pull from his body at Li’s place, he wasn’t even able to get a finger in between the latex and his skin. It didn’t seem stuck or glued this time, but rather had bonded with him. Running his hand over the border between skin and latex, he couldn’t feel any transition or edge – there was skin, and there was rubber. Even the feeling of his hand on the rubber didn’t seem any different from the skin area.

Carl was starting to sweat. He remembered something the woman at the shop had said about wearing the pants too long, but couldn’t really put it together anymore. After another couple minutes of trying to get the pants off, he finally decided to check with the store, hoping it was open on a Sunday.

He was out of he door in less than three minutes, with just a pair of jeans and the T-shirt on, heading for his car. He made it to the store in new record time, ran to the door, but it was locked. The schedule on the door said the store was closed on Sundays and Mondays, but open from 10 AM through 10PM the rest of the week. In slight panic he realized he’d just have make it through the two days, one way or the other.

When he got back home, he first poured himself a Gin Tonic, trying to relax some. He was all but a regular drinker, but somehow this situation was pretty tense. What was this peculiar pair of latex pants? How come it was extending, why wouldn’t it come off, and why – with all the stress he was under now – was he still hard enough to make a hole in the wall with his cock? He had now had the erection for pretty much a full day, bigger and stronger than ever before, and of course longer, and even the best sex he’d ever had hadn’t softened it for much longer than a couple seconds.

After sulking for a while, he decided he had to do something. But all his attempts at trying to pry loose the pants failed. When he finally decided to try to cut it, he was successful in one way – it confirmed the assumption he’d had earlier, that the latex had somehow replaced or at least bonded with his skin. The cut, though only real shallow and small, had caused a bleeding wound, with no apparent distinction of body and latex visible. With the not so slight pain he felt, he also didn’t think poking around and trying anything else would be a good idea.

With all his good ideas exhausted (cutting himself being the first of the not-so-good ideas), Carl just had to get out. Inspecting the pants while dressing, he was glad to notice that the rubber hadn’t extended any further (“yet?” he wondered). He again went for the rather loose pair of jeans he had worn the day before, and another long T-shirt, again covering up the now even more visible bulge his private parts generated. He got in his car and just started to drive …

Some time later, after roaming the streets aimlessly, he came by the largest mall of the area. He decided to stop and get some food at one of the places in the food court. Though not overly crowded yet, there were the first signs of the Sunday afternoon rush that would be setting in once all the people attending church Sunday mornings were done with that and lunch. He parked the car a bit out of the more crowded areas, giving him a chance of getting out of his car more or less unseen (given that the hard-on was still giving him a hard time getting in or out of his car).

He entered the mall, slowly making his way towards the center where all the fast food places were. Window-shopping didn’t really get his mind off the problem at hand completely, but did calm him down a bit. Still his mind was racing, trying to find possible solutions. But either the things he thought of didn’t seem very promising, or they would end up endangering his health more than they’d be good for. Finally he reached the food court, and decided for some Italian pasta. Somehow, he wasn’t up for Chinese food today.

After finishing the bowl, he continued on his journey through the mall, after a while deciding to sit down on one of the many benches distributed throughout the mall. This one was adjacent to one of the three indoor fountains, the sound of the water further calming him. And it was across from the Victoria’s Secrets shop, which hopefully would be a good place for checking out some women.

Of course, sitting casually without getting arrested for indecent exposure wasn’t easy in his current (well, for the last 26 hours or so) state, but his T-shirt did manage to help out pretty well. Though the store was pretty much of a disappointment. Apart from two sales girls inside, there wasn’t much movement. Luckily he was also able to stop his mind from imagining the three women that entered the store in the first half hour in clothes as displayed in the window. Being almost fed up enough to leave after number three, he did luck out finally. A blonde girl, barely 18 he guessed, showed up and entered the store. Tight jeans, halter top, hair almost to her well-rounded ass. Could have used a bit more on top, but apart from that she was great. He was able to see her roaming the store occasionally, until she approached and talked to one of the sales girls inside. She headed off, returning shortly after with a couple very nice, slinky bras. Lots of silk it seemed. He thought about the girl, imagining a prank where she’d try on a bra, which – no matter which size – would always end up being too small. She watched her going to a dressing room, returning back into sight shortly after, handing a bunch of bras back to the sales girl. She left again, returning with another set of bras. This repeated another two times, after which he suddenly saw the girl running towards the exit. When she came out, he heard her sob, and noticed that her top was now a lot tighter than before – with a set of very visible breasts causing the tightness.

Carl couldn’t believe what he just saw. Was this possible? Was this just an impression, as he still believed with his dick, or Li’s breasts which seemed considerably larger than when he had originally met her in the park? He just knew for sure that the top she wore had been loose on her before, and now it was very tight, with a proud set of tits underneath.

He started thinking. Was this his doing? And if so, how? He remembered thinking about how the bras wouldn’t fit her breasts. Did that cause her “distress”? He tried thinking of her again, willing her to come back. After another 5 minutes, he gave up hope that would happen, as she hadn’t showed up yet. For trial, he pictured Silkey to call his mobile phone. Nothing happened. Again. So was this really just imaginatory?

He looked up, seeing a red head entering the store. She was all but a possible favorite for him – quite overweight, too old. Just about anything he didn’t want to see at Victoria’s Secret, much less picture in lingerie. Anyway, he had to find out.

* * *

Anna felt a bit awkward. Stores like these weren’t really places that she went to usually. But this was a special event – her husband had his 50th birthday next Sunday, and she wanted to surprise him. They still had a pretty healthy sex-life, and some special underwear would be a nice surprise. She hoped she wouldn’t make too much of a fool of herself, hoping for something that would fit her here.

Suddenly, she felt slightly dizzy. She held on to one of the clothes stands, closing her eyes until it would pass. Somehow, she started to feel out of balance. “May I help you?” asked one of the girls. She opened her eyes, looking at the woman approaching her. “Oh, sorry, yes. I was, well, looking for something special, if you happen to have anything my size.” – “Of course, why wouldn’t we?” was the reply she got. Not feeling quite as bad anymore, she followed her. “Are you looking for anything specific? Color, style, … ?” – “No, I assume there’s not too much of a choice for my figure” – “Sorry, ma’am, but it’s not like we wouldn’t be fully stocked for such a well-proportioned body as yours!” Anna was flattered, but almost felt annoyed. Her body was all but well-proportioned, and … then she saw her image in one of the mirrors. Not only was her face like she had just lost some 20 years, but her figure … lost much more than that. She had never been that slim, definitely not in her 20’s. Of course, it was hard to really see how well she’d look, as the baggy dress she wore – very baggy now – prevented a good view. Not believing what she saw, and just short of fainting, all she was able to utter was “get me something hot my husband will like”, after which she went for the nearest changing booth. She didn’t really want to think what had just happened, pulling the dress over her head. Her bra and panties were way too big, hanging on her like bags. Finally, the girl returned, handing her three different sets of bra & slip. She decided to go with a lacy set with strapless half-cup bra and g-string bottom, which fit perfectly. Looking at the bra’s tag informed her that she now had 32D breasts. 32? That seemed totally impossible. And the string was an S. How? She had been happy to fit in some L’s at times.

She turned around, looking at the mirror in the stall. This was fucking incredible. Where a “whale” had left her home, a model was now looking at her in the mirror. The view made her nipples extend. She asked the girl to get one of the tube dresses that were on one of the stands at the entrance. She just couldn’t believe what must have happened – or was she just dreaming? But if this was true, she couldn’t go out in the rag she had been wearing. Moments later, she was handed a flaming red dress. She stepped into it, pulled it up, checking out the fit. Her jaw almost dropped. Wouldn’t she know it was herself standing in front of a mirror, she’d think someone was behind a glass window, playing a prank on her. Her hair had changed color, almost matching the dress’ color, with a wild perm’s curls expanding the volume of it. She looked like a model out of an add. Hot, wild. She left the stall, a new woman. A triple set of mirrors invited her to turn and strut in front of them. This would be one hell of a surprise for her husband.

Returning to the stall, she got her old clothes, handed the other two sets of bra & bottom to the clerk, telling her she’d just leave the rest on and bill of four to her credit card. When she left the store, she dropped her old dress and underwear in a trash can, then went over to some stranger sitting on a bench, and firmly planted her lips on his, kissing him for over a minute, while massaging his pretty big cock through his pants. Her mind didn’t even register what she was doing, but she was slightly worried later that her juices she felt between her legs would show on her dress.

* * *

Carl couldn’t believe what had happened. The ugly duckling that had entered the shop had changed in front of his eyes, and just as he had imagined, had given him a hot “thank you” kiss on her way out. Was this the explanation for what had happened with Li? He tried to remember what had happened the day before and today. Had he made her do stuff by thinking about what he wanted? When they had gotten to her place, he had hoped for a dinner date, which had come true. After dinner, he had wanted to have sex with her, which also came true. More than true. But what about her breasts? Did he think about them growing? He couldn’t remember.

He was tempted. He wasn’t in love with Li, but did like Asian women. And the sex he had with Li had been great, too. More wouldn’t be bad, either. Really not bad. Phenomenal would be a more fitting description. Carl decided to head home, change, and then go back to Li. The thought of another couple rounds with the hot Asian made his dick hurt, straining against his pants.

He made it home in record time. Removing his clothes, he noticed the rubber didn’t cover him to mid-chest anymore. It went all the up to his neck and all the way over his shoulders, almost like a muscle shirt. Yet, somehow it seemed to worry him less than it had before. Out of curiosity he tried pulling on the rubber, but that didn’t change any – it still seemed to be a replacement skin. Carl didn’t care about that, either. All he could think about was Li and another hot night with her. He quickly shaved, then put on a fresh T-shirt and the bike tights, going for comfort much rather than appearance. If all went well, he wasn’t going to be wearing them long anyway.

After a short time that seemed a lot longer than it was, Carl reached Li’s home. In a heartbeat, he was in front of the housedoor and rang the bell …

To be continued ...